Amber & I Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked up again, I was surprised to see that the woman down the aisle had her head in her partner's lap, obviously giving him a blow job, while he watched Amber and me. I found myself wondering how long it had been since she'd given him that experience. From where I was standing it looked like she knew what she was doing.

Of course, I couldn't spend much time at all distracted when my cock was deep inside Amber's wonderful pussy, particularly when she was so enthusiastically pushing back at me. In fact she had now taken up calling out loud encouragement. I was reminded of the episode outside the strip club. My lover did like an audience.

"Yes, baby, fuck me harder! You're going to make me come so hard!" Amber called out. "Fuck me with that big cock! Come inside me! Oh, God, I'm going to come so fucking... oh... oh... yes! Yes! FUCK!"

Amber was shaking, and I felt my cock being grasped and pulled, and then I was coming, and coming. It felt like I was erupting after weeks of being teased mercilessly, even though Amber and I had had sex in the shower before dinner. It felt as if I were pumping my life up into her. When I was finally finished, and I could see straight, I realized Amber, still trembling, was sagging against the pole.

I leaned forward and kissed her ear, which was sticking out of her hair a little. I reluctantly drew my cock out of her and stuffed it into my pants. I grabbed her coat from the seat next to us, and helped her back into it. We were in some semblance of order by the time we pulled into our stop. As we stumbled toward the door, happy grins plastered all over our faces, we saw that the other couple was smiling back at us. The woman gave me a wink.

*** The next afternoon...

We were spending the afternoon thoroughly exploring an art museum. At one point I left her to make a trip to the restroom. On my return to the gallery, I saw Amber from a distance. She was wearing a dark purple sweater and a black skirt that fell to her knees, as well as a pair of boots, lower-heeled than those of the night before. She had taken off her coat and was carrying it over her left arm. Her hair was pulled back in a thick ponytail. I was behind and to her right, outside of her peripheral vision. She was standing in front of a large, dramatic landscape painting.

I watched as she leaned in close to look at the brushwork and the complexities of the artist's use of color detail. Then she stepped back two paces to get a broader perspective. Her focus was intent upon the scene before her, and her face was rapt with wonder at the artist's achievement. Like everything Amber did, she was thoroughly and perfectly in the moment, getting every bit of the experience that she could.

It was at that moment that I realized I could not deny what I had been purposefully not been allowing myself to consider. I had from the start of our affair promised myself that I would not allow myself to entertain that particular line of thought, and I had done a good job of not consciously thinking about it. Nevertheless, I was not, and had not been, kidding myself. I was aware of what was going on, but had merely resolved to pay it no mind. Now though, after that moment of seeing her standing in front of that immense, vibrant landscape, I knew I would never again be able to ignore the fact that I was deeply and irrevocably in love with Amber.

*** Two nights ago...

"Oh, it's beautiful!" Amber breathed as we stepped out into the night.

The night was a rather warm for this time of year and the sky was clear. We walked out onto the roof of the building where I worked. The stars blinked back at us from above, and, when we drew closer to the edge of the roof, we saw that the surrounding streetlights and such were spread out around us like a blanket of lights.

We walked to the edge, where a slightly less than waist high parapet walled off the roof. We looked out into the night, our breath streaming out as little clouds. Amber hugged herself and gazed out into the distance, a happy smile on her face. I looked at her, and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to me.

"It's like a different world," she said quietly, "or, like looking at the same world from a completely different perspective." She laughed, "Well, that's what it is, but that's not exactly what I had in mind."

Amber turned to face me, her eyes looking into mine, and said, "That's how I feel about what you've done for me. You've shown me a whole new way of looking at the world, just by encouraging me to enjoy life and everything in it. I can't tell you how much that means to me."

"You don't have to," I smiled. "You've shown me again and again."

"Well, let me show you again," she said very seriously. Then our lips met in what was at first a soft, gentle kiss, quite unlike those we usually shared. She pressed against me, wrapping her arms around me, and I felt the intensity she was trying to convey through our embrace. This was a very serious kiss. It lasted a long time, and I lost myself quite utterly in it.

When she finally pulled away just enough to break the kiss, she looked at me intently. In her eyes was the unspoken question, "Do you understand?" I nodded seriously in the night.

Then she was kissing me again, suddenly, hard and passionately. Her tongue and teeth were hungrily ravishing my mouth, and I returned the favor. Soon, I was kissing and biting my way down her neck, undoing her coat as I went. I felt her hands drop down to squeeze my ass eagerly. Her blouse fell open as my fingers moved down the front of her delicious body. Her breasts were milky pale in the starry light, and her nipples were hard against the chill night. My mouth covered one, sucking and pulling. Amber leaned back against the parapet, arching herself up toward me.

I dropped one hand to squeeze her tight buttock, and then reached down to run it up along her strong thigh. I moved my hand between her legs, which she happily parted for me. Moving upward, I pushed her skirt up, and found her to be quite wet already. She sighed contentedly as my fingers slipped up inside her, the palm of my hand pressed against her clit. As I began to rock my hand back and forth, rubbing that clit and fucking my fingers in and out of her, I continued to kiss and suck on her nipples, and she squeezed my hard cock through the fabric of my pants.

It wasn't long before Amber tangled her fingers in my hair, pulled my face up and said, "You better fuck me right now!"

Always happy to oblige, I laughed and stepped away from her long enough to undo my pants and get my cock out. It was still quite chilly out, but that didn't seem to bother either of us. Amber parted her legs and took me inside. I pushed up into her fully in one motion. Amber's deeply satisfied groan was buried in my neck. We stood like that for a long moment, holding each other against the parapet in the night. Then I slowly laid her back on the half-wall, admiring her naked belly, tits, neck and face in the cold air and wan light.

She looked back up at me as I started to move in and out of her, a smile broad on her face. I moved slowly at first, watching her against the backdrop of the lights on the ground in the spreading distance. As my cock, wrapped in her hot, tight, wet sex, continued to insist, though, I gradually increased my pace. Amber's breath was coming in ragged puffs, and I saw that she was now looking at the expanse of tiny white stars spread out all around and over us. Her hands tightly gripped my wrists, which were holding on to her waist, and her legs were hooked around the backside of my legs.

Amber's back arched, and she could now see the streetlights in the distance, upside down as if they were the sky over the stars. Her grip on my arms tightened, and she pulled me harder into her.

We came together there on the roof, surrounded by snowy lights and stars, her in endless shuddering spasms, and me in a raging fiery eruption that seemed to go on and on.

Afterward we huddled there together, sitting on the parapet for almost an hour, quietly looking out at the lights and stars.

*** And now...

Enough was enough, I said to myself. No one had said I couldn't masturbate! It would probably be a good idea, anyway, if I knew Helen, and had the foggiest idea what I was in for that night. I would make one sweet trip to the bathroom, and, once I was in a marginally clear state of mind again, head for home, where I would get ready for whatever the evening held in store.

12