Amber & the Elves

Story Info
Sexy girl meets two horny elves.
2.4k words
4.16
99.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatyrZu
SatyrZu
9 Followers

The 3 elves were walking through the woods on their way to the lake to fill their water pouches when they heard the whistling. Now elves are magical creatures that can't be seen by humans when they are in the woods so these elves blended in with their surroundings as soon as they heard the sound and slowly moved closer to the edge of the woods! All three elves were young for their kind (only 100 years old which made them look to be about 18 by human standards). They were all tall with green hair and

they all wore clothing made of tree bark (sounds rough but the elves could work tree bark so that it was softer than the finest silk). They also had pointed ears and as all elves they had magical abilities!

Elves as a race could cloak their features to make them look like humans but as a general rule they didn't do this as they considered humans brash and rude creatures to be avoided most of the time! On a rare occasion when the elves were in need of something that couldn't be found in their woods they would go among humans and trade without worry.

Now on this day the 3 elves needed water to continue their journey and the lake was the only water within 100 miles so they slowly eased their way to the edge of the woods to see who was doing the whistling. Staying hidden just within the edge of the woods they waited as the sound grew louder and louder until finally a beautiful young human woman came into view whistling while she walked.

The young woman looked to be about 18 or 19 years old. She had long red hair and a fantastic figure and was carrying a basket full of clothing. The elves were taken with her from the first as her red hair was the most beautiful hair they had ever seen (even elf women had green hair).

The young lady approached slowly until she was only a few feet from the elves - then she went down to the lake shore where it jutted out into the lake several feet and started to wash the clothes in the basket. The elves were amazed at how graceful her movements were and at the way she worked on each piece of clothing until it almost sparkled from being so clean.

As they watched, she placed a line between the trees and hung the clothing out to dry. Then to their amazement she removed her dress, washed it and turned towards them to hang it on the line! She then returned to the lake and removed her bra & panties washing them also! They could see the graceful curves of her back and her ass as she knelt to wash them and could not take their eyes off of her as she rose and turned towards them once again!

To their amazement she had pert breasts with nipples that pointed up just a little and a smooth tight belly. She also had a shaved pussy and as she walked towards them they could see moisture as her pussy lips slid slowly against each other while she walked! They all were getting erections just by watching her walk towards them.

When she reached the line to hang up her underwear she was within 10 feet of all three of them without even knowing they were there. Once she had hung up the last of the clothing she went back to the lake and dove right in. She made a graceful dive and hit the water without even making a splash.

Now the elves were all horny as hell after seeing this show and after talking it over they decided to stay and see what else she would do and that they wouldn't reveal themselves to her. The elves were almost afraid of her (Being young and knowing humans as they did you couldn't really blame them for being just a little afraid)

The elves continued to watch the young human woman as she frolicked in the water. She used several different strokes swimming almost all the way across the lake with a swan stroke and all the way back with a back stroke. Then to their delight she walked slowly out of the water. The water running down her neck and over her breasts to slowly slide down her belly following a course that let it run down her bare pussy lips and her long slim legs as she walked towards them made all of them cum in their fine wood clothing. As she lay down right in front of them with her legs spread slightly towards them they could see her clit poking its little hood out from between her pussy lips and were amazed at how sensuous she looked lying there in the sun.

As they watched she started running her hands over her breasts slowly teasing them (almost as if she knew they were there). She first cupped her breasts in her hands squeezing them and running her hands around them until her nipples became hard. Then she pinched and played with her nipples until they could see she was breathing heavily. Soon her hands wandered down her belly until they reached the lips of her bare pussy. She then spread the lips of her pussy with one hand and starting rubbing her clit with the

other. Soon she was moaning and withering with passion. This was too much for the elves. They looked at each other and without a word they all removed their clothes, freeing their huge erections.

All 3 of them had 9 inch cocks that were as big around as a cucumber. They all were so quiet as they moved out of the woods and stood around the girl that she continued to masturbate without knowing they were there. They all started masturbating as they stood around her. Soon she cried out and had her first orgasm. As she did they all came - shooting wads of hot sticky cum all over her face and breasts and belly. She looked up as she felt this and almost screamed - then she noticed the green hair and the pointy ears and her mouth dropped open in amazement instead! She had never seen an elf before and could not believe her eyes!

Well the elves were all standing there staring back at her when one of them realized what they had done! In their excitement they had all forgot about cloaking their features! It was too late now so all they could do is wait for her reaction and hope for the best.

The girl looked from their faces to their cocks and after seeing how large and thick their cocks were she smiled and said "Hi, My name is Amber and I have been waiting all my life for some one with a cock that big and here are 3 of them at once! Would you all join with me?"

The elves agreed right away and even as her sweet voice was asking the question all 3 were getting another hardon. Soon Amber was being caressed by 3 pairs of elfin hands - They were gently running their hands over her breasts and belly and legs. As they were doing this Amber was getting her hands full of large cocks. It didn't take long before Amber had an elf sucking on each nipple.

Then she felt a bit of warm air on her pussy just before the third elf fastened his lips to her clit. Amber almost passed out from the sheer joy of it as he ran his tongue back and forth across her clit and the other 2 elves sucked and licked her nipples.

Needless to say Amber soon had another orgasm and the elf who was licking her bare pussy continued until he had licked her clean again. Now it was Amber's turn and she had the elf who was eating her pussy lay down while the other 2 watched and she slowly lowered herself on to his cock. He didn't think his cock was going to fit at first but finally the head of it slipped in and Amber groaned as she felt it spread her pussy wide open but she was determined and continued to lower herself until she felt the cock press against her hymen (I forgot to mention she was a virgin still).

When the elf felt the head of his cock press against her hymen he was very surprised but was even more surprised when she quickly rammed herself down onto his cock, busting the hymen and in one quick movement shoving all 9 inches of his cock deep inside her. Amber gave a quick scream as her hymen broke but it was more a scream of delight than anything else.

Amber rested there for a little while feeling the pulse of his heart through his cock as it throbbed inside of her. While she was waiting for her tender pussy to get used to the feel of a huge cock in it she had one of the other elves come around in front of her. Once he was in position she took the head of his huge cock into her mouth and started sucking and licking on it, bobbing her head and taking as much of it into her mouth as she could each time. This also had the effect of causing her to slowly fuck the elf she was sitting on. As she moved forward she would raise up just a little and then drop back down as she moved back.

Now this was too much for the third elf so he went back to their gear and got a handful of bear grease(they used this to keep the bows and bowstring dry in rainy weather and always carried some) and proceeded to cover his raging hardon with it. Then he took some and smeared it all over the crack of Ambers beautiful ass. Then very slowly he worked first one finger into her ass then he added another finger gradually loosening her ass until he could slide 3 fingers into it without hurting her. He then removed his fingers and placed the head of his cock against her tight asshole and slowly so as not to hurt her he pushed until the head of his cock popped into her ass.

Well Amber almost came from his fingers in her ass so when the head of his huge cock popped into her she did cum, moaning she managed to keep up with her sucking, licking and fucking but now each time she moved forward he would move with her so that each time she moved back a little bit more of his cock would slide into her ass. Soon he had his entire cock in her ass and his balls were hitting the cheeks of her ass with each movement. The elf on the ground was completely soaked from Amber's orgasm and he could feel the cock in her ass through her vaginal walls. He was almost ready to burst

again himself when the elf Amber was sucking gave a loud groan and shot a wad of hot, juicy cum down her throat. That was all it took, the elf under Amber shot load after load of hot cum deep into her pussy filling it to overflowing and still more came out.

By now Amber's Eyes were starting to glaze over and she was having orgasm after orgasm. But she never stopped sucking and fucking - she kept going until the third elf shot his load of hot cum deep into her ass.

Now every opening of her body was full of hot, sticky elf cum and the elf under Amber was covered with her cum. Amber passed out as the elves pulled their limp wet cocks from her body.

The elves were very impressed with Amber by now and would probably never be afraid of humans again! (Well at least not the females of the race).

The elves picked Amber up and carried her down to the lake where they proceeded to wash her entire body with slow caressing strokes. Once they had cleaned her up they laid her on the grass and bathed themselves. They then gathered up their gear and clothing and washed it and hung it out to dry while they waited for Amber to wake up.

When Amber woke up she saw the 3 elves were still there and knew it wasn't just a dream, It had really happened. Soon all four of them were in the lake splashing and playing and getting to know each other better.

Finally after a couple hours of fun they all spread themselves out in the sun to dry and while the elves were laying there with their hard cocks pointing at the sky, Amber went from one to another sucking on their cocks and kissing and licking their balls and cocks until she had tasted the cum of each one of them a final time. (They wanted to go another round but Amber was still a little sore from the first time and was afraid she wouldn't

be able to walk home).

The elves did take turns eating Amber's bare, tasty pussy until they had each made her cum and then licked her clean again. As the afternoon wore on into evening Amber told them she had to get back and asked if she would ever see them again. They told her they would wait for her once a month when the moon was full and that she could bring a friend (as long as it was a girlfriend) or two if she wanted. But they warned her they would only show themselves when all who were present were completely naked.

Soon they were all dressed and the elves faded back into the woods after helping Amber fold her clothing so that she could go home with her work completely done. It wasn't until after the elves were gone that Amber realized she had never even asked them their names.

Amber headed for home with a smile on her face, determined that next time she would remember to ask them their names! She was also determined that there would be a next time too!

SatyrZu
SatyrZu
9 Followers