Amber & the Piano Tuner

Story Info
Husband invites piano tuner to fuck his wife.
4.2k words
4.32
54.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
6of6
6of6
42 Followers

While this is a stand-alone account of my wife Amber, the context is best understood by first reading 'Unpredictable Amber'. This story is loosely based on a true incident.

Waking up Sunday morning to the noise of our two sons running around the hotel suite made the amazing experience Amber and I had with Tom the previous night seem like a dream. I still couldn't believe that Amber had let Tom see her completely naked, much less to have him take photographs of us as we fucked. What seemed completely unreal was watching her willingly open her legs for him as he sank his cock into her sopping pussy. But I knew it wasn't a dream. It had happened, just as I'd hoped it would before we made the trip to New York.

I looked across the bed at her. She was fast asleep. I don't know how she could sleep through the racket the boys were making. Tom and I must have completely worn her out last night. She stirred. I leaned across and kissed her cheek, not sure how in the light of day she'd be about the threesome. She yawned and asked, "What time is it?"

"It's nearly nine," I said. "You were out for the count!"

Alarmed, she threw back the covers and pulled herself out of bed and made for the bathroom. "Why did you let me sleep so late?" she demanded. "You know that we planned to head back to Wilson by nine. You should've woken me!" I was very familiar with the tone of voice, and I knew it was pointless even raising the topic of last night with her. I'd have to wait until we got home to Wilson.

Tom had risen early when the boys had earlier crept from our room, gone into the living area of the suite and had jumped on him as he lay sleeping on the sofa bed and demanded that he wrestled with them. I poked my head around the corner saw that he had allowed them to hold him down by a hold which he could easily get out of but was pretending to struggle. They were having a blast.

Well, we finally managed to get sorted, said our goodbyes to Tom and set out for home. When we left Tom, he hugged Amber as he'd done on so many occasions before. There was no hint of the intimacy between two people who like each other and who'd fucked. We were acting as if nothing had happened. But I really wanted to know how she felt. Had I taken her too far? Was she embarrassed? Would she do it again? But there was no opportunity, not with the boys around, to raise the subject with Amber.

It wasn't until we arrived home that I got my chance. After eight hours in the van, the boys were happy to grab a soccer ball and head for the backyard as soon as we arrived. Amber loves to immediately unpack after a trip, so I seized the opportunity.

"So, how do you feel about last night?" I asked as we unpacked.

"What do you mean?" she replied, reaching for the laundry basket.

"I mean, how do you feel about what happened with Tom," I said. "Did you like it?"

She stopped and looked across the room at me. After a moment of silence, she said, "I can't believe that I let Tom fuck me!" she said. I braced myself for what was coming next, but was really surprised when she said, "but I really enjoyed it! When you were both kissing my tits, it was really exciting, but when you were fucking me, and I had Tom's cock in my mouth, I felt kind of strange dealing with two of you at the same time, not knowing which cock to focus on. But after a while, I just let myself go with whatever was going on, and it was fantastic!"

Just hearing her recount the experience began turning me on. She saw the bulge growing in my pants and said, "It really turns you on, doesn't it?" It wasn't a question. It was as if she finally understood the breath-taking thrill I got seeing her being enjoyed by Tom.

She moved to me, looked into my eyes, and using the palm of her hand, began stroking my cock through my pants. She didn't look away, neither did she say anything. She just gently rubbed her palm along the entire length of the shaft. Every now and then she'd take the head between her forefinger and thumb and tease it.

My throat had gone completely dry, and my breath was coming in short spurts. It was as if I had gone back to my Junior High days, when Tanya, the girl who all the boys talked about, had rubbed my cock the first time. It had been electric. Now, I was having the same experience with Amber teasing my cock as I remembered Tom sinking his cock deep into her pussy.

I willed her to undo by pants and to give me a blow job, but I didn't want to break the moment by speaking. She was in control. I longed to feel the softness of her hands hold my rock hard and dry cock and take me into her moist mouth. I longed to feel her tongue as she expertly licked me from my balls, along the shaft until she reached the head. As my cock throbbed, I wanted her to take the head into her mouth. I longed to feel the moisture and the heat of her mouth as she took it into her mouth.

She seemed to have read my mind, but rather than fulfil my desire she pulled away and said, "Not now, the boys are going to burst in at any moment and demand food. You'll have to wait."

To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I tried to protest, but even as I did the boys ran into the house calling for food. Then to make things worse she whispered, "By the way, don't think that because I enjoyed last night, that we're going to repeat it. It was a one off!"

What could I say? I was sorely disappointed. Then again, she has always been unpredictable. However, I had not counted on what would happen when the piano tuner came on Monday morning.

We were both off from work on Monday and had planned to have the piano tuned for the boys on the same day. We had never used him to tune our piano before, but he was referred to us by a friend.

With the boys off to school, we started the morning slowly. Amber showered but had thrown on a patterned, blue long-sleeved, loose-fitting cotton robe that slipped over the head. Being loose, it was fairly obvious that she was not wearing a bra. It was pretty decent so she was comfortable wearing it with a stranger in the house.

The piano tuner arrived about 9:30. He was a decent looking guy in his mid-40s about 5ft 10 inches tall with a well-toned body. It looked like he worked out. With the exception of a warm smile that reached his eyes, there was nothing really remarkable about him. After introductions, I led him to the piano. Amber offered him a cup of coffee which he gladly accepted. I left them and went upstairs to call my office.

Returning downstairs a few minutes later, I found Amber in the kitchen. She was bending over getting something from a drawer. The cotton robe was stretched over her butt, and I noticed that she was not wearing panties. Instinctively, I went up behind her, placed my hands on her hips and began rubbing my now hardening cock against her butt. She playfully wiggled her butt against me. Straightening up, she said, "Oh, you want something, eh?"

"You know me, the ever-ready battery! How about it?"

"The piano tuner is here!"

"We could go down into the basement. He won't hear us down there."

"But suppose he comes down?"

"Why would he?" I said. "Come on, we're wasting time. Let's go!" With that, I took her hand and led her towards the basement door. As we walked past the room where tuner was working on the piano I said, "We are going to be in the basement for a while, if you need us."

As she led the way down the carpeted stairs, I closed the door behind me loudly so she would hear it close, but I immediately opened it about a foot.

Amber was so excited by the presence of the piano tuner just above us as we were about to fuck that she quickly raised her robe, pulled it over her head and spread it on the carpet in the middle of the floor. As I removed my shirt, she lay on her back opened her legs and began fingering her pussy. "I can't wait for you," she said. "My pussy needs attention now!"

I struggled out of my pants and underpants and went to her. "Here, let me take care of things for you," I said. With that, I eased myself lower unto her body until I could smell the scent of her pussy. It was exhilarating. I guess women smell differently. I've heard guys say that they love the smell. Others are not so keen. I've always loved the smell of an excited pussy as it juices up, ready for my cock. Amber's pussy always delighted me. She removed her finger and held my head, guiding my mouth to her juices.

I began slowly, using the entire length of my tongue to lick the lips of her pussy, taking care not to insert it. I wanted her to long to feel my tongue inside her. She pulled my head hard to her wanting to feel my tongue in her. I had to comply; otherwise, I was sure she'd suffocate me with my face buried in her pussy. Slowly, I began teasing the inside of her pussy, with the tip of my tongue, making sure that I avoided her clit. I was saving that for later. As I ate, licked and sucked her pussy, she began to groan. Amber is not usually loud whenever we made love. She was always aware of the two boys and would bite her lips whenever she felt the pleasure running through her body, but now she was letting herself go. She groaned and moaned as if she wanted the entire neighborhood to know that she was being pleasured. I knew that the piano tuner must be hearing her groans by now.

As I moved to her clit and took my first taste of it with the tip of my tongue, she shuddered and cried, "Stop! I need your cock! Come and stick your cock in. I need to feel your cock in my cunt!" Not one to turn down such an invitation, I rose up and readied myself to slip my cock into her. But she got up. I was confused and my face showed it for sure.

"No," she said. "You lay down; I want to go on top. I want to ride your cock!"

I gladly followed her instruction and watched as she put herself astride me, taking my cock in one hand and positioning herself so that she could lower herself on my cock. I watched as her pussy slowly sank over my cock. Some of her juices leaked out and ran down my shaft and unto my belly. But the thrill was feeling her soft, wet pussy engulf my throbbing cock. I made no attempt to raise my hips to thrust into her, but just savoured her lowering her entire weight unto my manhood, impaling her deeply. When she'd taken every inch into her, she just sat there, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. Her mouth was slightly open and she took some deep breaths.

She slowly began gyrating her hips so that her pussy was winding itself around my cock. It was ecstasy. Her gyrations were soon accompanied by load groans, and I wondered what the piano tuner must be thinking.

It had been a few minutes since I had heard any sound from upstairs so I guessed that he must have stopped to listen to what was going on. From my position, I could see up the stairs almost up to the top. Amber's back was turned to them.

Amber leaned forward, adjusted herself and began to move her hips up and down. Her tits were now touching my chest, and she leaned forward so that we could kiss. Clearly she wanted to be dominant. I was happy to oblige and gladly opened my mouth to receive her wet, almost hungry kiss. No passion now, just raw hunger. She was thrusting her hips up and down so that her pussy, furiously rode my cock. The kissing stopped and she concentrated on her thrusts. I raised my hips as best as I could each time to meet her with each thrust, wanting to show that I was not going to be passive.

It was then that I heard the piano tuner tentatively calling out from the top of the stairs, "Uh, hello. Is anyone there? I've finished with the piano."

I didn't respond and it did not appear that Amber had heard him. All that mattered to her was to reach her impending orgasm. I heard quiet movements on the stairs. He was coming down. I held my breath. The thought of discovery was almost overwhelming.

"Are you there?" he asked, almost whispering as if not wanting to disturb us. Amber was into her rhythm and either did not hear him or simply chose to ignore him. I watched as he came to the bottom of the stairs where he clearly saw Ambers butt raising up and down on my cock. He stood there immobilized, his mouth and eyes wide open in disbelief. I tried making eye contact, but his eyes were fixed on the sight of Amber's glorious butt raising up and down, her pussy lips wrapped around my cock.

Slowly, he unzipped his pants and fumbled to take out his now firm cock. He began masturbating. I guess he was imaging that it was his cock that Amber was riding.

I whispered into Amber's ear, "Suppose the piano tuner came down and saw us, would you let him fuck you?" I must have startled her because she stiffened as if realising where we were. She must have now sensed the presence of someone else in the basement because she glanced around to see the piano turner standing a mere six feet away with his cock in his hand. She was like a deer caught by headlights in the middle of the road, frozen, not knowing what to do.

"Don't stop, keep fucking," I said, and moved, thrusting my hips upwards to encourage her. The movement of my hips and her feeling my cock in her pussy seemed to remind her of the pleasure she had been having and she slowly moved with me, but not taking her eyes off the piano tuner.

Seeing him watching her and masturbating while she fucked must have really excited her because her movements became more urgent, and she started to groan with pleasure again. I

beckoned him to come over. The invitation was all he needed. He quickly dropped his pants and underpants and came close, kneeling as he came right by Amber's ass. She was still looking at him.

I saw as he reached out with his right hand and touched Amber's ass as she moved in rhythm with me. She gave a slight jerk at his touch, but then relaxed, turned her head to me in search of my lips. It was her way of saying that the piano tuner was ok to join in.

She rose up from kissing me, but still leaning forward with her ass in the air riding my cock. In this position, I knew that I would not last long, not with her piston thrusts. The excitement of the piano turner joining in almost took me to the edge, but I somehow managed to hold on and regained control. He was looking for an angle to really join in. He moved his hands up her back and around to her tits that were pressed against me, urging her to rise up so he could fully reach them. She obliged and he took advantage of feeling the weight of her left tit in the palm of his hand. He gently squeezed her nipple, released it, and then squeezed again. He bent his head to take her tit in his mouth, but the position was awkward. Amber, recognising his difficulty, adjusted her position, almost to a sitting position on my cock and began rocking herself backward and forward on it, allowing my cock to stimulate different parts of her pussy. This left her tits fully open to him. However, now that her head was at waist level, he stood, stepped across my body with one leg, so that he was standing astride me with his back to me but facing Amber. He offered her his cock to suck.

I could just see from underneath his body between his legs and saw Amber take his cock in her right hand, look up at him and then pulled his cock to her mouth. She took him in and began to thrill him with her exquisite cock-sucking ability. He was now the one groaning. I doubt he had ever met anyone with her ability to drain a cock of its cum. His knees almost buckled as she expertly manipulated his cock with her tongue and mouth. This was almost too much for me. Having her ride me like she was doing and seeing her enjoy another man's cock at the same time, I knew that I was going to cum. I could feel it rising up, almost as if from deep down within me. I tried holding it back, but it was too powerful, it was overwhelming me.

Amber sensed what was happening, withdrew the piano tuner's cock out of her mouth to concentrate on giving me the best feeling possible. With her attention fully on my cock she used her pussy muscles to squeeze and pull, already sucking the storm that was just about to burst from my cock. I gave into it and the power of the cum blasted out of my cock deep into her pussy. It pulsated, it was as if wave after wave of cum was being expelled. It seemed to last forever. Then it began subsiding. Amber sat on me, enjoying the twitching of my cock as the last of the cum drained from me, leaving my cock going limp. She had yet to orgasm.

With a limp cock under her, Amber looked up at the piano tuner and his hard cock in front of her. She raised herself off from me, laid down on her back beside me and said to the piano tuner, "What are you waiting for? Come and fuck me!" He moved and lowered himself unto her. She reached up, took his cock in her hand and guided it to her cum-filled pussy. Sure he was getting soppy seconds, but he seemed eager to get inside her. Letting go of his cock and laying her head back, she closed her eyes as his cock easily slipped into her waiting pussy. I watched as he pushed into her all the up to the hilt, and then just stayed there for a while, enjoying the feel of her pussy muscles as they contracted against his manhood.

Amber wasn't going to allow him to remain inactive for more than a few seconds because she began winding her hips against him, encouraging him to satisfying her eager pussy. "Come on," she said, fuck your bitch!" He eased himself out and then thrust in again, in and out, repeatedly, moving. She was moving with him now, matching his rhythm. I watched, fascinated. It excited me to see her being a total slut with this stranger, urging him to fuck her and not to stop.

As he fucked my wife missionary style, I looked at her face and saw her bottom jaw open. Eyes close, she was panting now. I knew that she was getting near her orgasm. She was so excited that I knew that it would be the kind of orgasm that she describes as starting from her toes and travelling all the way up her legs into her pussy. It would leave her legs tingling. The piano tuner was thrusting, his cock being twisted and contorted by Amber's tight pussy. I could see rivulets of sweat dropping from his face unto her. He had raised himself up, reached under her ass and lifted her hips partly off the carpet. His right hand was under her left thigh pulling her leg around his hip as he pushed into her pussy.

Watching her tits shake with every thrust he gave, I moved closer, reached for the closest tit to me, took it and moved my mouth to it. Amber immediately groaned. She loves having her tits sucked while being fucked. It's not so easy when I'm the one fucking her, but I usually manage it. Now, with my piano turner friend taking care of her pussy, I could concentrate on delighting her sensitive tis with my tongue. I love sucking her tits. I love sucking tits, period! As I teased her nipple with my tongue, I reached for the other breast with my hand. I took turn kissing them, moving my mouth all over her breasts, not just the nipples. She told me many years earlier that she loves to have her entire tit kissed, not just the nipple. She also told me the secret years ago when we first starting having sex that whenever her breasts were kissed, her pussy immediately got the message and began lubricating, ready for a cock.

Now she had the piano tuner's cock, and he was clearly playing her tune. She was about to cum. I raised my head to watch. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes tightly closed and perspiration ran down between her tits. She arched her body and cried with a "ughhhhhhhh!" that seemed to go on for a few seconds. Then in a softer, almost whispered cry, she gave a satisfying, "ahhh". She had orgasmed, but was still moving rhythmically with the piano tuner who, by all appearance, was about to shoot his load into her cum-filled pussy. I saw him stiffen. Amber bit her lip and thrust out her pelvis at him, tightening her pussy so that it gripped his cock as he thrust into her. He cried out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and exploded inside her.

6of6
6of6
42 Followers
12