Amber Becomes a Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my shower I completely made myself up again and dressed up differently. This time I wore a lacy red body stocking that covered every thing from my neck to my ankles and wrist. The only thing exposed was my head, my hands and my ass. I knew he would love this because it gave complete access for me to be fucked. I eased into bed and placed his soft cock in my mouth. The warmth of my mouth made him start to grow and I love how it felt. Once it was hard I slowly started sucking him off again. I lubed up my finger and started teasing his asshole while I worked my lips up and down his shaft. I could tell he liked this by the moans he gave out.

Frank woke up and told me to lay down on the bed with my head propped up on a pillow against the headboard. He then placed both legs around my chest and started fucking my face. My head was pinned so I couldn't move at all. I just sat there while he fucked my mouth and had his balls smacked my chin. He started cumming and in the position I was in I started to choke. He pulled out and the last shot landed on my face. I started to wipe up his cum but Frank told me to leave it on my face and to go make him another drink.

When I handed Frank his drink I was ordered to turn around and bend over. Frank must have seen my bag of sex toys I had left in the bathroom. When he returned he inserted a large vibrating but plug I had brought. I had to stand at attention while he played with the speed of the vibrator and he drank his drink. I had no control of the speed and no matter how good it felt I had to stand still and at attention. This kept my clit rock hard. He then got out of bed and walked behind me smacking me in the ass as he passed.

"I love how exposed you are in that outfit." I was ordered to turn around a saw Frank was sitting on the couch in the living room. "Come over here, turn around right in front of me and bend over again, he ordered." When I did that I felt his hands reach between my legs and start to spread them apart. I stepped my legs apart for him and I felt the plug get pulled from inside of me. It had been vibrating inside for so long I still felt the numbing from the vibration. Looking at me he said, "Straighten up and sit on my dick."

Frank guided my hips down so I eased onto him. In that position he felt even bigger than before. He made me bounce up and down while he guided my hips making me do all of the work. In no time I was starting to break into a sweat. I was glad I had bought a good adhesive for my fake breast. With all of the bouncing and sweat they still held like a champ. My legs were getting tired but he made sure I kept on going. I was glad my pussy was still numb from the vibrating butt plug otherwise this would probably hurt like hell.

When he could tell I was slowing down he pulled me off and had me turn around facing him and sit on him again. This position gave me a rest because now I'm kneeling on the couch. Frank grabbed my ribs with his thumbs just under my breast helping me ride up and down on his cock. At this point the sweat is pouring off of me. I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up. Frank was a very strong man. He bent forward grabbing my ass and stood up holding me on his cock. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He carried me to a dresser across the room and sat me on the edge of it.

Frank once again started to fuck me as he stood there. I was getting knocked against the wall he was pounding me so hard. Even with all of the sweat, getting fucked started to burn and hurt. After about ten more minutes I started to slide off the dresser since I was sweating so much. Frank stopped and had me walk to the bathroom sink facing the mirror. He removed my body stocking and had me place my hands on the counter. Once again he started fucking me. I was glad he placed more lube on his cock before he re-entered me. This took away some of the friction which was starting to burn my pussy a few minutes ago.

I looked in the mirror and watch how much he was enjoying this. We were both fucking so hard we had sweat dripping off of us. I wanted to come so bad I reached down and started to beat off. Frank grabbed my hand and placed it back on the sink counter. He held both of my hands on the counter so I couldn't pleasure myself.

"There will be time for that later and that will not be how I will make you cum." He slid in and out of me for at least twenty more minutes when he had me lean back against him. Once again he picked me up. This time he reached under my legs and carried me facing away from him. It felt weird to be carried since his grip was spreading me and his cock was still inside me. Every step he took was a new adventure.

When we got back to the bed I was placed on my back and had my wrist tied to the headboard. My ankles were placed on his shoulders again and he didn't waste any time. He went straight back to fucking me as hard as he could. My heart was pounding out of my chest when he said, "I have something for your clit." Without slowing down, he grabbed vibrating cock ring and slid it down my shaft all the ways to my balls. This made my clit become so hard it drove me crazy.

I started shouting, "MAKE ME CUM! I HAVE TO CUM! PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CUM!" Then he slid a second one and stopped half of the way down.

Now we are both bucking back and forth as I keep pleading for him to allow me to cum. Then a third was slid just past the head of my clit. This caused me to start cumming. Once I shot my first load Frank pulled out and this made me cum even harder. My cum shot so hard it hit my breasts. Frank beat off while I was cumming and he also shot his load on me. He then fell to my side and we both lay there trying to catch our breath. I told him that I have never cum that hard before and I meant it. I never dreamed I could cum that hard. We were so tired it didn't take very long before we both fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning as Frank was releasing my wrist from the headboard. He had gotten showered and dressed. He threw down a small wade of cash and told me, "This is to cover the room and a tip for being a good sport. I have a lot of friends that would pay just as much as I did to spent time with you. Actually you could make twice as much if you got implants and got rid off those fake breasts. If you want to continue this life style let me know on the chat room".

I watched him leave the room and saw he left another $500. I was very sore and my legs were wired. I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower to get all of the make-up off then relaxed in the Jacuzzi. I sat there and had a drink thinking about how my first experience went. The way I saw it Amber might have just found a new career.

12