Amber Butterfly Ch. 11

Story Info
Amber becomes snared in Johnson's net.
7k words
4.62
24.3k
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 - Snared in the Net

Amber watched intently as Diana slowly lowered her pussy on Paul's cock. She moved closer, watching the head of his cock penetrate the folds of her pussy, and slide in to Diana's pussy. Amber moved her face down until she could lick Diana's pussy and Paul's cock, but it was hard to do, especially as Diana started moving her hips up and down and back and forth on Paul's stiff erection.

Diana moaned and grasped her breasts as she ground her hard clit against Paul's rock-hard prick. Amber caressed Diana's smooth undulating back and ass as she rode Paul's cock. Amber moved her fingers down where she could feel Diana's stretched pussy lips and Paul's cock sliding between them. She stroked Paul's cock and Diana's labia for a bit, making both of them moan with pleasure.

Amber was ready to receive her own pleasure, so she moved around and straddled Paul's face, and lowered her crotch until Paul could start licking her pussy. She was facing Diana and the two women kissed as they rode Paul's cock and face.

After a few minutes, the two women traded places. Amber started bouncing up and down on Paul's cock, her tits bouncing up and down as she rode him enthusiastically. Diana, sitting on Paul's face, leaned forward and sucked one of Amber's nipples into her mouth. She sucked gently on Amber's hardening nipples, swirling her tongue on one and then the other, and sucking them between her lips again. Then she raised her head and to kiss Amber on the lips, the two women locked lips, kissing and nibbling each other's lips. As they kissed, they grasped each other's tits, mauling them in their passion as Paul's pole slid in and out of Amber's cunt, and his tongue lashed Diana's cunt. Both women whimpered into each other's mouth's as their tongue's danced.

Diana came first. She ground her cunt hard back and forth on Paul's mouth, crying out as she held onto Amber. Diana's excitement transferred to Amber, and she started crying out and panting harder as an orgasm consumed her as well.

Amber ground her hips up and down on Paul's cock until he grabbed her ass and started cumming. She moved off and Diana leaned forward and pulled Paul's cock in her mouth, and took the rest of his jism down her throat. Then she crawled forward between Amber's outstretched legs and licked up the jism that Paul had pumped into her.

The three had fallen into a pattern. Every night the three made love together. Amber no longer slept in her own room. She feared though, that she would come between them. She had money now. Maybe she should move out? But she loved them both. Paul and Diana were the only friends she had left.

The next day, she wondered again about her future. Less than a year ago, she had thought her future was with Johnson. She would finish her degree in teaching, they would get married, and she would be a teacher somewhere. Now she didn't know what the future held for her. Her fate was up in the air. She understood she could have no future as a teacher. She was notorious. No school district would hire her, and if they were unaware of her past, it would be all too easy for a student or a rival to make the school board aware of her past.

She had money in the bank now--but it would not last forever. Maybe a couple of years--perhaps three if she was careful. Maybe she could change her name and appearance, and use the money to start over again somewhere.

She took the trash out and then picked up her cell phone as she heard it beep, indicating a text message came through.

"Where R U?"

It was Johnson.

He had been trying to call her for days. She saw who the caller was thanks to caller ID, and when she deleted the voicemail messages he left without listening to them. So she ignored the text message and set the trash can down, set down on the sofa and turned the TV on.

A few minutes later, it beeped again.

"UR late! U have legal obligations!"

She shut her cell phone angrily and powered it down.

The days passed. Amber grew increasingly bored and restless. Paul and Diana were making plans for her to go to graduation school, and some heated exchanges ensued, but Amber paid no attention. She was living in a state of uneasiness. Johnson's threatening text messages and voice mails made her nervous. She considered contacting her lawyer, but she had a cold knot in her stomach when she thought about it.

The weather was warming a bit, she took to taking long walks in the afternoon. She found it helped her to think. What was in her future? She knew God had a purpose for her--what was she really good at?

One day Amber was in her bedroom browsing the Internet, she clicked again to search for the latest clips for more videos of herself. She wasn't surprised to see video clips of her and Johnson from last Christmas when he had tricked her again and fucked her on Paul and Diana's bed.

She saw a thumbnail below that looked like a clip with her, and she clicked on it.

Amber gasped. The clip showed her with her head between Diana's thighs, mouth up against her pussy. Diana was moaning and writhing. Amber started hyperventilating. How did Johnson do this? She clicked on another thumbnail. It was a clip of her with Diana and Paul. Their faces were clearly shown, that is, when she wasn't straddling Paul or Diana's face. Amber watched with a combination of intense arousal and horror as the screen filled with Paul fucking her from behind while her head was buried between Diana's legs.

Amber couldn't help herself. She spread her legs wide and started rubbing her clit as she watched. She remembered this--it was just a few days after Diana had come back from her Christmas vacation trip.

After a few minutes of fucking her doggy-style, Paul rolled her over as Diana moved off, and holding her legs apart, started fucking her on top. Diana straddled her head again and lowered her pussy on Amber's mouth. A few minutes later, they were taking turns sucking Paul's cock until he erupted. Diana took his cum in her mouth and then kissed Amber on the lips, transferring his jism.

Amber moaned and came hard as the clip ended. She clicked her browser closed and stood up, pacing urgently back and forth in her tiny room.

Holy shit! Amber was in a panic. How how how HOW--did he do this???

She had to take a look in Paul and Diana's room--but they were home in the apartment. She went out to the kitchen, and could sense some tension. Paul and Diana had been fighting lately, yelling at each other in a way that was not usual for them, and Amber feared her presence had something to do with it. She could only hope that they had not seen the clips of themselves. She had to go for a walk and think. She pulled on her hoodie and walked out the door.

As she walked through the neighborhood, she tried to think of what to do. Clearly, she had to leave her friends. She was starting to believe that her presence was ruining Paul and Diana's relationship, and clearly, her presence was dangerous to their privacy. She seemed to be a magnet for the camera when she was having sex, and it seemed to be pulling in the people she cared about the most--without their consent. She was a marked woman, she realized as she was walking back up to the apartment. As she climbed the stairs outside, she heard yelling and screaming from inside the apartment. Paul and Diana were fighting--big time. She paused, trying to hear what they were saying.

Amber couldn't make out all the words, but she heard her name and it became all too clear. She had come between them. Their relationship was endangered because of her. Her worst fear was coming true. She crept back down the stairs, tears streaming down her cheeks.

As she did so, she suddenly noticed a man walking up to her.

"Amber Wood?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, looking at him curiously. What did this stranger want with her?

He handed her an envelope. She took it.

"You've been served," he said, and turned and walked back to his car.

She tore the envelope opened and scanned the contents. She was being sued for breach of contract. She felt her world spinning, and clutched the stair rail, fighting not to heave.

After a few minutes she recovered enough where she was able to stand without holding on to something, and walked around in a daze for about an hour, returning to the apartment only when it started getting dark.

Paul and Diana were quiet and sullen. Amber went to her bedroom without a word, and spent the rest of the evening there.

As Paul and Diana went to bed that night, Diana knocked on her door.

"Amber? We're going to bed now. Don't you want to come and join us?"

"No, not tonight. Just leave me alone please--I have some issues to deal with," she answered Diana rather sharply.

Diana left silently and went to bed. Amber was up for hours, taking stock of the situation. Clearly she had to leave her friends. She had some money now--she could get her own place. She packed her things. She considered throwing out the Amber Butterfly DVDs, but couldn't quite bring herself to do so, and threw them in her suitcase instead.

The next morning, after her friends had left for class, Amber went into their room and looked around. She looked all over the room, examining every object carefully for signs of a hidden camera. She went back into her tiny bedroom, where her laptop was open on Diana's vanity, and looked at the clips of her and her friends again, then rushed back into the master bedroom. There it was--so obvious. A memory flooded back into Amber's mind.

She remembered back when she had first moved in with Johnson--Diana asking her if Johnson would take a look at her computer, and how she told Amber how Johnson had given her a new webcam. There it was, on the desk next to Paul and Diana's king-size bed, peering at her malevolently--Johnson's webcam still plugged into Diana's desktop computer. She screamed and yanked it out, and hurled it on the floor, then picked it up and threw it down again as hard as she could on the cheap carpeted floor, then she stomped on it as hard as she could, finally hurling it in the garbage.

She left, leaving a note on the table explaining that it was time for her to be on her own now that she had some money, and she apologized for coming between them. She also decided to tell them the truth about the spy cam and how they had been filmed. Afterwards Amber called a cab.

Since she didn't have any furniture or a car, Amber chose a moderately priced hotel downtown to stay in. It was in walking distance to her lawyer, and other places, and lots of busses ran through downtown. She would probably need to buy a car of some sort. She wanted to be cautious though--she didn't know how long she would need to live off the settlement money.

After she unpacked her suitcase and settled in her room, she studied the papers she had been served with. This was the next crisis she had to face. She had two weeks before the court date. The next day she would call her lawyer and make an appointment.

The day after she left her friends they tried to call her, but she didn't feel like talking to them. She knew they would try to talk her into moving back--that is if they didn't hate her and blame her for Johnson's slimy spying, and if they did, how could she blame them? If it weren't for her, none of it would have happened. If they did try to get her to return, they would be doing so just out of kindness, and she vowed she would not come between them again, nor be the cause of any violation they suffered. Maybe if she was decisively out of the picture, their relationship would heal.

"Ma'am, you've been under a grave misapprehension. The settlement clearly stated that you agreed to perform in six adult features per year for the next three years, for a total of 18 feature films. You initialed right here in the clause, see?"

"I, I guess I didn't really read it," Amber stammered.

"Also, my assistant, Stephanie read the entire contract to you as well. Isn't that right?"

Amber stammered more.

"I don't understand! Why did you do this? You told me you could get me some money!" she whined.

"Look--I negotiated a business deal. In order to get something from them, they wanted something in return. Otherwise, you had nothing to bargain with. How else did you expect to get any money from them?"

"I, I don't know. I guess I didn't think about it."

"Well, we were notified that you have failed to fulfill your contract. I checked to see if we could tear up the contract if you returned the money. But they intend to make you stick to the contract. In this sort of thing, money exchanges hands, deals are made, contracts signed. Apparently multi-million dollar deals have been made with distributors, wholesalers, advance sales have been made. If you were to reneg, a lot of people would lose a big pile of money."

"What happens if I refuse?"

Grogan pulled his glasses back, sat back in his chair and wiped them off.

"They can take enforcement action. They can sue you, not just for the $150,000, but for millions in damages. When Kim Basinger backed out of the film "Boxing Helena", the studio sued her for breach of contract, and won $8 million dollar judgment against her. Fortunately for her, she had money, but it still forced her into bankruptcy. In this state, if you lose against a suit, your wages can be garnished, your driver's license revoked, any retirement you ever earned, any assets, any property, all of it can be seized."

Amber paled. She could be impoverished for the rest of her life! Amber remembered being poor. She had been raised by a single mother until she was about six. Her memories of that were obscure, but she remembered being hungry, and sleeping on the floor. When she was six she had been fostered to a conservative Christian family, and she couldn't remember what happened to her mother or why that had happened.

"I have to do this, Amber said slowly. "I have no choice."

Grogan shrugged.

"Look--you need to be realistic about this. This is not a bad deal at all, porn stars usually work for a lot less for the same amount of work. This number of movies is not that much for three years. You're already an established porn star from what you've already done, so your life as you had planned it was already changed, so you need to revise your plans."

He sat back and looked on as Amber digested what he said.

"What do I need to do?" she asked.

"I told them I thought you would be reasonable. Here's what you need to do to make this suit go away."

He handed her a memo.

"Go to this address at this time, and do what they tell you to do. In the future, they'll call you and tell you when and where to appear. After you've fulfilled your contract, it will be all be over and you can do what you want. Three years will fly by. You're young, and you'll still have your whole life ahead of you. You'll see."

That afternoon--Johnson sent her another text message with a date and time and address--it was the same address Grogan had given her. She would start work the next day.

Amber showed up 15 minutes early. It looked like a warehouse. There were studio lights and cameras erected around something that looked like a booth. Johnson greeted her with a grin, and let her know what he wanted her to do. When she heard, Amber was flabbergasted, yet excited. She didn't like being coerced into this, but on the other hand what she was about to do excited her so much she was shaking with anticipation. She got undressed and Johnson walked her up to a glass door. Inside it looked like a small closet, with mirrors on each side. He opened it and let her in, then closed it behind her, and then moved a camera in place.

Inside, Amber looked around. She was in a tiny room, smaller than a closet. There were bright lights directly overhead, and on every side, was a mirrored wall. She was completely enclosed by mirrors, including the door behind her. She knelt on the floor as Johnson had told her to. The room was tiny, and she barely had room to kneel. The floor had a cushion to help her knees.

Then she noticed that at the level of her head there was a hole in the mirrored wall in front of her, about the size of a grapefruit. She realized there were two similar holes in the walls on each side. "Glory holes" Johnson had called them. She heard some talking and chuckles and in each hole a cock appeared.

The dick in front of her was already stiff, the two to each side nearly so. The holes in the wall were big enough to allow the cock and balls of each man to fit through the wall easily.

She realized that the mirrors had to be one way, the men and the cameras would be able to see through the mirror on THEIR side, into the room where they would see Amber sucking their cocks, and the reflections on the mirrors from the inside.

Inside the room Amber gasped with lust. For the first time she was confronted with three cocks to blow. She reveled in the challenge, and her cunt juiced up as she grasped two of them with her hands, stroking them. With mirrors to each side, bouncing reflections back and forth, it appears as if there were hundreds of stiff cocks surrounding her. She leaned forward and took the one in front of her in her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth, her mouth juicing up and she felt the stiffening cock run along her tongue. While she did this she stroked the other two cocks on the side.

After a few minutes, she alternated, moving from one cock to another. It took a lot of concentration and coordination moving from cock to cock, replacing her mouth with one of her hands when necessary. In her peripheral vision, she saw herself sucking cock in the mirror--in fact all around her she was surrounded by reflections of stiff penises and her head bobbing up and down on one, then another.

The sounds of her cock-sucking were also being captured by a hidden mic and amplified. It sounded as if there were several blowjobs going on simultaneously, not just a single mouth moving from dick-to-dick. Amber loved it! She ran her lips up and down the cock to her left furiously, sucking hard. Then moved her head to the other side. It was tricky, but she was enjoying herself.

Around her she could see reflections, multiple images reflected back and forth of her beautiful face moving back and forth, a cock running in and out between her lips. The multiple reflections in the mirrors all around made it look as if she was surrounded by a thousand cocks, even though she knew there were just three. Back and forth she moved her head, on one prick after another, using her hands on any cock her mouth wasn't taking care of.

Outside the room, behind each wall, each of the "actors" watched through the one-way mirror as she sucked their cocks. They had to be careful not to move around too much. Each of them had at least two cameras close by--one over their shoulder looking down, another was mounted on a tripod next to their waist. There were other cameras at other angles, including a few small ones hidden inside the room, looking down and up at the action.

Amber recognized one of the cocks. She was intimately familiar with Johnson's prick, but she had expected it and had figured on it anyway. If Amber had known who was behind one of the walls she would not be greedily sucking his cock--it was Robert Grogan, her attorney, who was really Johnson's uncle. Behind the other wall was Johnson's buddy Kyle.

Grogan sighed as Amber sucked his cock. He was glad he had been able to show her reason. Johnson was right--she really was a world class cocksucker, and would make a first rate porn star.

Johnson had learned to control his orgasm and hold off. He wanted, as much as possible, for all three of them to cum as close to the same time as possible, and he had instructed Amber to try to make it happen that way.

12