Amber (Sequel to Mr. Highland)

Story Info
Amber dominates Mr. Highland for her first time, ever.
2.8k words
3.73
22.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Months later~

Amber and her boss, Mr. Highland had gotten much closer since the day he fucked her for disobeying his rules. It was a day she would never forget. It was the best fuck she ever had.

As she waited for Mr. Highland to get home from work she prepared the bedroom for him. His kids were away at summer camp so they had the house to themselves. Once she was done she settled at the kitchen table with a bottle of grey goose. She took two shots to settle her nerves. What she had planned for Mr. Highland was going to be a first for her but she knew it would please him as he done for her.

About an hour later she heard the slam of a car door. Mr. Highland was home.

"Amber," he said noticing Amber upon his entry. "What are you doing here?"

"You gave me a key, remember?" she said dangling the keys in front of him. As she approached him he tensed up. "Relax will you, I just want to undo your tie," she said as she took the tie off him and tied it around his head to cover his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked feeling suddenly nervous. Amber was never so forward with him, he was always the one that took control.

"It's a surprise," she whispered in his ear, tugging on his belt pulling him into the bedroom. She stopped at the edge of the bed, took of his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt taking it completely off. She then began kissing left nipple lavishly suck at it making it hard and red. A moan escaped his lips at the new sensation. She repeated the process on the other one. As she traveled her kisses down his chest, she grasped his ass hearing him moan again.

"You don't even have my pants off and you are already driving me mad. Let me fuck you," he said trying to regain his control on the situation, but Amber wouldn't let him.

"No way mister. Tonight is my turn," she said unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants and boxers. He carefully stepped out of them as he felt her nails circle around his chest.

"Can I at least take the tie off so I could see what you are doing to me?"

"No! And if you do you will be punished."

He laughed. "You? Punish me? I doubt that," he said crossing his arms to take a stand. Amber then pushed him forward onto the bed so that his ass was up in the air and smacked it, hard! "Ow," he yelped. Not feeling satisfied with the impact of her slap on him she grabbed the paddle and smacked him again, harder. He cried out grabbing the bed sheets. He didn't like the way she was treating him. He gallantly stood up yanking off the tie to look at her clothed and stunned. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Amber didn't like the way this was going, she needed to stay strong and focused on her task.

"I told you not to take off the tie till I said! Now get on the bed!" She said forcefully trying to take a stand. He then grabbed her shoving her against the wall smothering her lips with his.

"God you are sexy when you are mad," he said as his tongue plunged into her mouth. She then pushed him off of her.

"Then you don't want to see me furious," she exclaimed. He smiled at her comment realizing that he had to fully relinquish his control to her. "Now...get...on...the bed!" He obeyed as he lied down on the bed watching her with seductive eyes. She then cuffed him to the bed by the wrists and ankles so that he couldn't move, just like he had done to her. "I'll be back," she said leaving him to go change.

Amber came out wearing a leather bra with silver stones around it, black leather shorts and boots holding a whip in her hand. Mr. Highland gulped at the sight of her, he was in trouble. She slowly walked over to him and got up on the bed straddling him between her legs. His penis was up and erect ready for action.

Amber then grazed the whip down his chest to his penis, circling it. His breathing heightened anticipating that she would whip him at any second but she didn't. She just kept moving the whip across his body circling it back to his penis building up the tension in his body.

"Please," he begged for any kind of release.

"Patience," she said as she playfully smacked his chest with the whip. He arched his back wanting her to hit him again. But she didn't.

"Damn woman," he said wanting things to speed up.

"Hey," she said smacking him again with the whip but harder. He felt a rush of heat to his chest. He cried out as she smacked him again and again. Mr. Highland now realized that the angrier she got the easier it was for her to dominate over him.

"Is that all you got?" He asked testing her ability to take control over him. She then reached over him at the bedside table and grabbed the nipple clamp that she had bought earlier that day. He eyed it knowing what she was about to do. She carefully took each of his nipples clamping them to the device. He felt the sudden pinch and tried to relax to relieve some of the pain.

"Now then let's get you ready," she said un-cuffing each of his ankles to attach them by his wrists so that his ass was wide open to fuck. It was not the most comfortable position for him but he knew he was in for a treat. "I bet you have a tight virgin ass but tonight that is about to change," she said as she licked her finger and slipped it inside him. She spat at his ass to get him more wet fucking him with her finger.

"Oh god, Amber...ohhh," he moaned.

"That's right baby, open up for me," she said as she slipped in a second finger fucking his ass with her fingers. She kept pushing them in and out, in and out until his ass was nice and open. Amber then put on the dildo that she had laid out earlier. She grabbed the lube and soaked the dildo with it smearing some of it in his ass as well. She then carefully guided the dildo into his ass, pushing it slowly in and out to loosen up his hole even more. She continued this slow motion building the tension.

"Fuck me harder bitch!" He spat at her. His words angered her causing her to build up the tempo. She pushed his legs a bit further apart to get deeper inside his ass. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me Amber!" He yelled. Amber took all the strength she had and fucked his ass as hard as she could ramming him with the dildo. She could hear it smacking his ass as his moans increased. She grabbed his dick stroking him roughly as she continued to fuck him. He cried out her name repeatedly as he felt himself on the verge of cumming. She could tell he was about to cum at any moment so she stopped slipping the dildo out of his ass.

"What are you doing? I need to cum," he pleaded.

"No, not till I let you," she said. "And if you cum before that you will be punished." He laughed knowing what she was trying to do. He did the very same thing to her. She then un-cuffed his ankles again and attached them to the bottom of the bed posts. He would stay like that for the rest of the time. Amber then took off her shorts exposing her bare vagina to him.

"So what are you going to me now bitch? Huh? You're not so tough," he said taunting her. She then grabbed the roll of duct tape on the bedside table, ripped off a piece and covered his mouth with it.

"You have a dirty mouth, I don't like it," she said then ripping the tape off. He screamed. "Lick my cunt," she said bringing it to his mouth. He obeyed sticking his tongue into her pussy. "That's right, lick my pussy," she said as he increased his tempo licking up her juices Amber then began to massage her clit, feeling the sensation build up inside her. "Deeper, deeper," she urged him as he lavishly suckled at her pussy. His tongue purged deep inside her getting into places a dick may not reach. She felt his tongue all along the crevices of her vagina as she massaged her clit even harder feeling herself reaching her climax. She came in his mouth as he swallowed all of her cum.

"You taste so sweet," he said as she sat her bare ass on his chest to let him breathe.

"We're not done yet baby," she said seductively.

"What else is there? And ya know you could take these clamps off me, they're killing me," he said.

"That's the point," she said smacking his chest.

"Come on Amber, seriously they really hurt," he pleaded. She looked into his eyes seeing that he really was in pain. Amber reluctantly took off the clamps and tossed them onto the floor out of the way. Mr. Highland let out a sigh of relief.

"Stupid bitch," he said. "You shouldn't have done that," he said grabbing onto the cuffs to pull himself up. She still sat on his chest. "You are just some worthless bitch who doesn't know the first thing about dominance. Why don't you just give it up? Bitch," he spat at her. Amber felt her anger get fired up again, she was mad.

"Don't call me a bitch," she yelled at him as she stood up on the bed and digging the heel of her boot onto his erect penis. Mr. Highland cried out in pain and laughed at her again.

"Is that all you got? Bitch," he said emphasizing the last word. She pushed harder down on his penis making him cry out more.

"Now you are gonna be a good little boy and drink my piss," she said kneeling down again.

"Oh but I am bad boy who needs to be punished," he said.

"Yes you are, now drink my piss," she said again as she positioned her vagina over his face. She then let out a sigh of relief as she poured out a warm rush of piss into his thirsty open mouth and all over his face. He swallowed every drop of her piss that he could get, loving every second of it. It was so warm and salty that it made him lick his lips wanting more. Her piss slowed down coming to an end so she put her vagina directly on his mouth so he could finish her up. He licked up the remaining piss in her vagina cleaning her up and swallowing every bit.

"Now I want you to fuck me," she said as she put a condom on his erect penis. She angled herself above him as she slid herself all the way down on his penis. She didn't need to warm up; her pussy was already wet and ready. Amber then began to ride his cock up and down, up and down, repeatedly. They both moaned in ecstasy. "Cum with me," she told him as their breathing heightened. She picked up her tempo pounding her pussy onto his dick as she roughly pinched his nipples.

"Oh yea that feels so good," he said as they both cried out as they reached their ultimate climax together. She then collapsed onto his chest keeping his dick inside her. Amber could hear his racing heartbeat attuned to hers. She picked up her head and looked deep into his eyes. He wanted out of the cuffs, he wanted the control back. She could see it.

Amber eased herself off him, took off his condom, put it in the trash and un-cuffed him completely. Mr. Highland massaged his sore wrists from the cuffs.

"You know we're not done yet," he told her as he pulled her by the ankles closer to him. He then unzipped each of her boots taking them off. Knowing where this was going, she took off her leather bra too. Mr. Highland then stood up off the bed and put out his hand to her. She graciously took it, following him into the bathroom. He turned the shower on and they both got in. The water cascaded down their bodies until they were soaked. He pushed her against the wall of the shower and whispered in her ear, "you should never have un-cuffed me cause now you are in for it."

Mr. Highland turned her around so that her ass was showing. He slapped it a few times to get it ready. He then quickly stepped out of the shower to get a condom and slipped it on. As he got back in the shower he saw her playing with her ass. At his approach, she stopped and stuck her ass out to him. With the water still showering down on them he stuck his dick into her ass. She cried out with pleasure. Liking her cries he pounded into her smacking his balls against her ass with each impact. He grabbed onto her juggling breasts as he pounded deeper into her.

"Oh fuck yea, you like it rough, don't ya," he said as he nuzzled his lips at her neck. She moaned out feeling herself about to cum again. Mr. Highland kept thrusting himself deeper inside her feeling his cock throb. "Oh I am gonna cum," he said as he felt himself explode. Missing her chance to cum again she began to massage her clit. "You need to cum, baby? Let me do it," he said as slipped his fingers into her pussy. Amber turned to face him relaxing her back against the wall and propping her feet up on the edge of the tub to steady herself so that he could finger fuck her.

Mr. Highland intensely began to finger fuck her, adding each of his fingers inside of her pussy until he could fit his whole hand. "Oh yea fuck me with your hand," she as she pushed herself deeper onto his hand. He pushed his arm in as far as it could go, only inches away from his elbow. "Oh my, harder," she screamed at him. He fisted her fast and hard making her breathing heighten. "You're gonna make me cum. Oh god yea," she said as he pounded his fist inside her. "Yes, yes, yes," she screamed out reaching her climax. He slowly eased his fist out of her causing her to collapse on top of him.

"I'm beat," she said. "I like it more when you are in control," she said as he smiled.

"And I like fucking you," said kissing her with his soft lips. She sighed and yawned.

"I think we're done for tonight baby, but there is always tomorrow," she said tracing her finger down his chest. "I think I'll just take a sleeping pill and go to bed." Mr. Highland agreed it was time to go to bed even though he still felt like he needed more. They both then dried off, washed up and slipped under the covers together, naked. Amber fell asleep instantly.

Mr. Highland looked over at her hanging open mouth. She always slept like that. Knowing he needed more relief he climbed on top of her easing his dick inside her mouth. He began to fuck her mouth with his dick. Slowly he began to feel his dick grow hard inside her mouth. She was still slightly asleep but he could hear her soft moaning. He picked up his pace thrusting his dick deep inside her mouth. He began to moan feeling the sensation build up inside him. It felt so good to have her mouth around his dick, he needed. Mr. Highland then climaxed cumming inside her mouth. Without entirely knowing it, Amber was able to swallow all of his cum. Feeling satisfied Mr. Highland eased back under the covers.

He took one last look at the woman beside him. He loved her, there was no doubt in his mind, he loved her. And to think there were still so many ways they could have sex with each other, even adding a third party to the fuck. Amber would like that. With that on his mind he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Amber had no idea what was coming to her.