Amber's Businss Trip

Story Info
Once away from home, Amber gave in to her fantasies.
14.3k words
4.28
69.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyInHose
GuyInHose
15 Followers

Amber was a nurse in a small office in a conservative southern city. Although she had been married for more than five years, she was not happy in her marriage. Her two young children kept her busy when she was not working, and she rarely was alone with her husband.

Amber was about 5'6" and weighed about 120 pounds. She has green eyes and a blinding smile, her long light blonde hair hung well past her shoulders. Many people thought she looked a little like Kirsten Dunst, although she was much prettier...and much sexier.

Amber herself was satisfied with her looks, although she wished her breasts -- 34C, were bigger. Amber thought her most attractive assets were her cute bottom and her long, sexy legs. She always dressed to show off those assets, especially when she went to the beach or laid out by the pool. She had an amazingly large collection of bikinis, almost all string bikinis, and usually bought them a little too small. As a result, they clung to her bottom and the ties showed her legs and sexy hips. The tops showed her cleavage to its best advantage.

Amber had thought about becoming a model when she was in high school, and had even made a little money modeling. The greatest benefit of this experience was working with make-up artists who showed her how to enhance her good looks. Amber learned how to apply make-up in such a way that her eyes seemed to glow and gave her a magnetic look. Also, she realized that her full lips were very sexy when they were enhanced by deep red lipstick. More than once she was embarrassed hearing photographers tell her that men would have such fantasies when they saw her pictures. Although she exuded an all-American girl charm, her piercing eyes and full red lips would make men dream of her lips wrapped around them.

Amber had always found her sex appeal to be helpful. As a new driver, she had escaped a few speeding tickets by smiling at the police officer and letting her skirt ride up a little so he could see her thighs. She realized how much men enjoyed looking at her, and she was happy to let them look.

Sometimes it seemed the only man who wasn't interested in looking at her was her own husband. He had been very attentive when they first met and when they were dating. He was the first man she'd ever slept with -- although it hadn't been sleeping, or even in bed. She had lost her virginity to him in the front seat of his Mustang! When they first were married, the sex was wonderful, but it soon lost its charm.

After many years, she began to realize it had begun to go wrong when he was going to college after they were married. She had a good job and was able to support them both. He began to resent that, it seemed. His hurtful comments became more common. Even when they made love, he became hurtful -- he was very rough, often leaving her in tears and unsatisfied.

Still, she put up with it. She began to believe his hurtful comments. She thought she was fat, ugly, stupid, and unattractive.

Traci disagreed. Traci was a friend she had made after meeting her at a work-related conference. They hit it off right away, and kept in touch. Later, they began to find conferences they could both go to and they'd meet up. They had a lot of fun together.

Actually, they were opposites in many ways. Traci was a nice-looking woman who was very outgoing and seemed to have no trouble getting men. Although Amber was much more attractive, she had not been so lucky. She'd had a few affairs with men she'd worked with and had let a few men pick her up when she was out of town on business, but nothing very meaningful.

Traci seemed to have designs on Amber herself. She often made comments about Ambers looks and about her body. They'd gone on a few trips together, and Traci always suggested they share a room to save money. It seemed that Traci enjoyed watching Amber.

Traci made other suggestions. She enjoyed helping Amber dress and managed to caress Amber breasts when she did it. Since Amber didn't object, Traci went farther. the closest they came to having sex was when they hugged, kissed a little, and rubbed their bare breasts against each other.

Traci did convince Amber to pose in some of her lingerie and let Traci take pictures. Although Amber was more than just a little embarrassed. The pictures were very good though -- Amber looked very sexy in her matching bra, panties, and garter belt with stockings.

It was Traci who fixed Amber up with Steve, the guy in Miami. They were both there for another conference. It seemed that Traci knew guys everywhere.

Amber decided she would have fun on her blind date. She dressed for fun. She wore all black, from her tiny black thong, to a matching low cut black demi bra, black garter belt and black stockings. She topped it off with her little black dress -- not too short, she thought, sleeveless, and low cut enough to show off her breasts. She realized she would have to be a little careful so her stocking tops would not be on display while she sat, but then realized that here cleavage might be enough distraction. She smiled at the thought.

She was a study in contrasts. Her long pale blonde hair hung part way down her back and looked even lighter against the black dress. Her pale skin also looked lighter against the dress. This in turn made her deep red lipstick look even bolder. Her piercing blue eyes sparkled.

Amber knew she looked incredible. This knowledge, as well as the feeling of her dress sliding against her bare bottom, made her feel excited and exciting.

Amber found Steve to be very attractive. He was about six feet tall, and appeared to be in good shape. He was a few years older than Amber. She thought he was Spanish, with his dark good looks, but he was Canadian. Then, she thought her first impression was correct since, after he took her to a Cuban restaurant, he spoke fluent Spanish.

They sat at an outside table, lit by a single candle. It was quite romantic.

Steve ordered for her -- something that made her a little nervous, since she was not familiar with Cuban food. He ordered in Spanish and would not let her look at the menu, which made her even more nervous.

Steve ordered a bottle of wine and Amber had a glass very quickly to ease her nervousness. Although she usually did not drink much, she did not object when Steve refilled her glass. In fact, she immediately began to sip from it.

They sat close together at the small table, with their knees often touching. As they talked while waiting for dinner, Steve reached down and rested his hand on Ambers knee. When she sat, her skirt had ridden up a bit, so the hem of her skirt was almost to mid-thigh. Steve took advantage of this, and began sliding his hand along her nylon covered leg from her knee to the hem of her dress.

Amber had always enjoyed the feel of a man's appreciative hand caressing her hose covered legs. Almost unconsciously, she opened her legs a little to allow better access. After doing so, she looked up and noticed that a man at a nearby table was intently watching Steve's hand. With a mischievous smile, Amber opened her legs thinking to herself that the other man might enjoy seeing her stocking tops -- black against her tanned legs. Even in the dim conditions, she though he might be able to see the contrast.

As Amber watched him, she could see his eyes widen, even in the low light. She made eye contact with him, and he seemed to blush and turned away. She smiled at having caught him, and thought "Gotcha" to herself.

While this was happening, Steve felt her legs open and took it as an invitation to continue caressing her legs. He became more adventurous, and found his fingertips at her stocking tops. The discovery that she was wearing stockings excited him. Amber was watching and loved the expression of surprise on his face. His surprise turned to enjoyment as he let his fingers roam along her stocking top -- sliding them into her stockings and along the garter strap. As his fingertips touched her bare inner thighs, she felt herself beginning to get wet.

As Steve explored her thighs, her skirt slid up to the point where her stocking tops were clearly in view. When the waiter brought dinner, she tried to pull her skirt down, but Steve's strong had stopped her: "Let him see how beautiful you are," Steve said. At that, Steve slid her dress up higher so the garter strap was visible. The waiter certainly noticed this happening. For the rest of the evening, the waiter was very attentive.

When dinner was over, Steve asked the waiter for a dessert suggestion. The waiter smiled and said he knew just the thing. In a few minutes, he returned with a dish that was to die for. It was a frozen coconut ice cream with a rich brownie-like cake on the side. All covered by a drizzle of what appeared to be dark chocolate. The waiter said the sauce was 125-year-old balsamic vinegar, or something like that. Amber was hesitant to try it, but as Steve fed her, she loved it.

The perfect ending to the meal was dark, strong Cuban coffee and 150-proof Gran Marnier. By the time she was done, Amber was feeling as relaxed as she had in a long time, but also very excited.

Steve walked Amber back to her hotel. She was surprised to learn he had a room in the same hotel, which he proved to her by showing her his key. He asked her to come to his room for a nightcap, and was disappointed when she declined. She then smiled and told him she thought her room was better. It was, Amber had charmed the desk clerk for an upgrade and was booked in a top-floor two-room suite with two large windows on the bedroom and sliders in the sitting room that opened to a small terrace overlooking Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue, with a view of the water. Amber had enjoyed sitting on the terrace, sipping coffee and watching the cruise ships leave at night and the cargo ships arrive in the morning.

Steve was thrilled with the idea of visiting Amber in her room. When they got there, he made himself comfortable removing his suit jacket and loosening his tie. Amber had most of a bottle of wine left from before leaving for dinner, so they each had a glass and walked out onto the terrace. Amber was a little nervous when Steve sat on her lounge chair and asked he to come closer. She moved closer and leaned against the rail, looking out over the water.

Steve walked up behind her and lifted her long blonde hair to the side, exposing the back of her neck. He leaned closer, and began to lightly kiss her neck. While kissing her, Steve began to move closer and, all of a sudden, Amber felt his hardness rub against her. The wetness she had felt before returned.

As they stood on the terrace, Amber felt Steve's strong hands exploring her body through her dress. As he kissed and licked her bare shoulders, his hands moved down her sides to her waist, then around to the front and up to her breasts. She moaned as she felt his hands squeeze her breasts through her dress and her lacy bra. She moaned even more when he found her hard nipples and began to squeeze and pull on them through her clothes.

His hands began to explore again, and moved down her sides to her hips. As he caressed her hips, his hands began to slide her dress higher. As her stocking tops came into view, Amber began to wonder if the people on other terraces could see what was happening. Although the room lights were not on, there was some light coming from other rooms and a soft glow bathed the front of the hotel. Amber knew the contrast between her almost white blonde hair and her black dress would be noticeable, and that as her dress slid higher up her thighs, the contrast between the black dress, stockings, and garter belt against her pale skin also would be noticeable.

When Steve's hands began caressing her thighs and stocking tops and his fingers began tracing her garter straps along her legs, she decided she did not care. As his strong hands began to encircle her thighs and move toward the front of her panties, she knew she would not care if anyone saw her. Her only thoughts were of her own pleasure.

Before long, Steve had her skirt above her waist and she heard his gasp when he realized she was wearing a thong. The contrast between her black lingerie and the smooth white skin was striking. She felt his hands caress her bottom and then they moved to her hips again. Suddenly, she felt his hard cock rubbing against her bottom. The rough material of his pants pulled the thong deeper between her cheeks. The sensation was driving her crazy.

Amber knew she could not take much more of the sensation. She told him to stop and turned around. When she did, she saw the disappointment in his eyes. She smiled as her hands moved to the front of his slacks. Wondering if he was as big as she thought, she began rubbing her hands along his hard cock. It certainly seemed to her that it was huge. Still wanting to know, she slowly unzipped his slacks and slid her hand inside. She wrapped her fingers around him and pulled him out.

Now it was her turn to gasp. He was huge, he looked to be ten inches or more. Never having seen a cock this large, Amber could only guess. She was entranced as she dropped to her knees, and wrapped her bright re, full lips around his cock.

Now it was Steve's turn to be surprise. Here he was, outside on the terrace of a large hotel, at night but not in the dark. This incredibly beautiful woman with long blonde hair covering her black dress was sucking his cock with complete abandon. He knew that anyone looking in their direction could see her pale bottom exposed above the black stockings. Before he lost all control, Steve told Amber to wait, then asked her to stand so they could go inside.

Amber stood, but never released her hold on Steve's hard cock. As they walked into the room, she held him and led him inside.

Once inside Amber's room, Steve told her he wanted to look at her first. He stood behind her and lowered the zipper on her dress. As the zipper was lowered, he saw the pale skin of her back, then the back of her little strapless black bra. As the zipper went further, he saw the black garter belt and the thin black waistband of her thong. He could just see the top of the swell of her bottom.

Steve moved his hands back to Amber's shoulders and slide them under her dress. Moving his hands at the same time, he lifted her dress from her shoulders and away from her body. Slowly, seeming almost to be in slow motion, her dress fell to the floor. Steve could only stare.

Still standing behind her, Steve's eyes were drawn to the beautiful sight before him. Amber's long legs sheathed in sheer black stockings; the darker hose with the garters attached framing her upper thighs and hips. The thin garter belt and the waistband of her black thong completed the frame. Her soft, smooth, pale, round bottom was surrounded in black. Steve could not take his eyes from her.

Steve felt like he was in a trance. Finally, he asked Amber to walk around the room so he could look at her. Amber was happy to oblige.

Amber moved fluidly and unselfconsciously. Although there was a light on in the room, Amber did not seem to mind walking in front of the window with its still-open curtains. Steve loved the thought of other men seeing her. As Amber walked, Steve lightly stroked his still hard cock.

Finally, Steve could resist no longer. He called Amber over to him and began caressing her body. He told her to lie on the bed and began caressing her nylon-covered legs, starting at her feet and kissing his way upward. Amber moaned when Steve kissed the backs of her knees. She loved his lips touching her bare skin at her stocking tops, and shivered as his tongue traced her garter straps along the backs of her thighs.

Steve could not control himself when he reached her bottom. Even as she lay on the bed, the swell of her bottom where it joined her thighs was evident. Steve could not resist and began kissing and licking her bottom. Amber had always known that men, and some women, admired her round bottom. Although she enjoyed showing it in her tight bikinis, and had felt more than a few hands caressing it, she had never felt anyone's lips on it.

Amber closed her eyes and enjoyed the soft touch of Steve's lips. His light growth of beard was a rough contrast to his soft lips. As Steve kissed her bottom. Amber moved her leg so her nylon-covered calf touched Steve's hard cock.

Amber's concentration was broken when she felt Steve's fingers begin to trace the thin string of her thong as it went between the cleavage of her bottom. She drew a breath when she felt him lean over and follow his fingertips with his tongue. No one had ever touched her this intimately before. As Steve touched, and licked, and kissed her, she began to get wetter. She moaned and felt herself lifting her bottom to give Steve better access.

Steve wanted Amber to wait; he did not want her to have release just yet. He reached up to her bra and unhooked it. Then he turned her over and removed the bra.

Amber felt a little self-conscious because she always thought her breasts could be bigger. Steve seemed to enjoy them, however, as he kissed them and licked them and sucked on them. He told them he had been waiting all night to see her breasts. She loved when he squeezed her nipples and pulled on them.

Steve began sucking on her breasts again and, as he did so, he slid his hand down across Amber's stomach and finally reached between her legs. He smiled when he felt how wet her thong was.

Steve rubbed his fingertips along the thin material of Amber's thong, and felt the wetness grow. He increased the pressure until he was able to slide the material between her lips. When he did that, Amber moaned loudly. Steve continued the pressure until Amber's lips completely surrounded the thong.

Amber had always kept herself clean-shaven and then had begun undergoing the torture of regular bikini waxing. Luckily, with her fine blonde hair, the upkeep was not too painful. Amber never doubted that it was worth it, though. She loved the bare look and it allowed her to wear smaller bikini bottoms without worrying about anything showing.

Steve obviously loved the look. As his fingers caressed her and her lips became more visible, he was thrilled to see that she was completely bare.

Amber felt like she was drifting on a cloud as Steve continued sucking on her breasts while his fingers played with her lips. After a few minutes, he slid his fingers beneath her thong and began to play with her lips directly. He moved his fingers up and down between her lips, rubbing on her clitoris and sliding them inside her. Amber was in heaven.

Finally, Amber could not hold back. She shocked herself when she yelled at Steve "Fuck me, please!" Steve did not have to be asked twice. He undid his belt and dropped his pants. His cock stood straight up as he stood there. He took Amber by her ankles and pulled her close to the edge of the bed. He lifted her legs up and, as he held her ankles with one hand, he pulled her thong to the side. Then, he rested her ankles on his shoulders and took his hard cock and slid it into her.

Amber did not think she could take it all, but she was so wet, his cock slid right in. Steve held her legs apart and made sure her ankles rested on his shoulders. His hands slid along her nylon-covered legs, caressing them, as he slid his hard cock slowly and deeply into her.

Amber had never felt the way Steve made her feel. She was totally at his mercy. She began to squeeze and pull on her nipples when he told her to. He told her to slide her fingers between her lips and feel his cock, then taste herself. Before long, however, she was lost in the sensations she was feeling. Her long blonde hair was spread out around her head as she grabbed a fistful of the coverlet in each hand. She felt her body begin to react, then the feeling grew until she thought she would explode.

GuyInHose
GuyInHose
15 Followers