Amber's Enslavement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Amber, you can stand up again."

"Thank you, Mistress. Mistress, it happened again."

"You're aroused?"

"Yes, Mistress." Tears formed in her eyes. "Is this going to happen every time?"

"It might. Does it bother you?"

"Yes, Mistress. It's very embarrassing."

"It shouldn't be. Amber, you're a slave now. You'll be doing things far more…open and revealing…than being spanked to arousal. Imagine lying on a bed with a dozen people looking at you while you shamelessly bring yourself to the edge of orgasm and hold it for over an hour."

"Oh my God. Mistress, I'd just die."

"No you won't. That's part of what your training is about. Not only do you have to be able to perform sexually, you have to be able to do so without embarrassment as well. I intend to have you proud of your arousal when you're punished. The downside today, of course, is that when it's a true punishment, such as now, you're not going to cum afterwards. An orgasm would defeat the whole purpose, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress, I can see that."

"Let's see what Thebes and Yolanda are up to."

Bressala led Amber to where the other two slaves were. Thebes was taking a wooden cock into his mouth and lavishing attention on it with his mouth and tongue. Yolanda was licking at a wooden carving of another woman's pussy. Yolanda was moaning with some discomfort, though Amber couldn't see why. Both slaves knelt up with their legs spread.

"Yolanda, are you having difficulty?"

"Yes, Mistress. The tingles are beginning to get painful."

"They're supposed to get that way if you take too long to pleasure the aids. Let me see what you're doing."

Yolanda bent back towards the aid and started licking at it again. Bressala looked close as the trainee did. Her practiced eye caught the mistakes Yolanda was making after a short while. She let Yolanda continue for a while, until her discomfort started again.

"Okay, that's enough, Yolanda. Yolanda, watch me carefully. First, I'm going to imitate you exactly." Bressala bent to the same artificial pussy and started licking at it. She could feel the tingles that the device made when the user wasn't licking at it properly. When she stopped, she instructed, "Yolanda, I'm going to do it properly now. See if you can see the differences." Bressala bent back and started again. The tingling stopped in short order as she matched the required actions. She continued until the pussy had a warm, pleasant feeling, signifying the completion of the sequence. "Did you see the difference, Yolanda?"

"Yes, Mistress, I think I did. Shall I continue?"

"Yes, spend another half hour at it." Bressala turned towards Thebes. "How are you doing?"

"Mistress, I completed three times while you were away."

"Very good. You're ready for testing. I'll set something up for you tomorrow. Thebes, stand up. Amber, kneel before Thebes."

"Yes, Mistress," they both answered. Amber's response was filled with tension.

"Amber, I want you to please Thebes with your mouth. I'm tying your hands behind you to keep you from the temptation of using your hands." As she continued talking, Bressala looped cord around Amber's wrists and tied it off.

"Mistress, what should I do?"

"Do whatever comes naturally for you. This is a preliminary evaluation. I want to see what we have to work with from you. I know you can't remember having any sex before captivity, but your muscle memories will be intact. That's why you can still walk and talk. Just do what you think he would like to feel. Thebes, no cumming for ten minutes. I want to see plenty of her technique."

"Yes, Mistress."

Amber thought back to her time in the brothel. While she'd hated the training she'd received there, she did remember the techniques she'd been shown. She started using those techniques on Thebes.

"She's actually quite good for a beginner, Mistress."

"I see that. Three more minutes."

"It won't be a problem, Mistress."

"Amber, this is your first lesson. A slave always swallows and she swallows everything. When Thebes cums, you need to swallow all of his seed."

Amber wondered what Thebes tasted like. Untold swats from the crop in Ravenshore had taught her to swallow. As she was moving her mouth up and down Thebes' cock, Amber had a thought. Just how different was it here from her past? Wanting to know as soon as possible, Amber increased the suction she was using; unaware that Thebes had already completed his first levels of orgasm control. Twelve minutes after she'd started, Thebes came, spurting cum into Amber's mouth.

Amber flexed her cheeks out and forced quite a bit of cum out her lips to drip down her chin and drip onto her breasts. Amber looked up with pleading eyes.

"Mistress, I'm sorry; I tried."

Bressala knelt beside her trainee, putting one arm around her. "Amber, it's okay. You haven't been trained yet. You'll need to learn this, though." Bressala used a finger to scoop up some of the spilled semen and brought it to Amber's mouth. "Here, let's clean up the spill. I'm not going to punish you for being unable to do something before we talk about and show you how to do it."

Tears filed Amber's eyes as she realized just how different her training was to be here. Ravenshore had taken a virgin and expected her to have already mastered a wide variety of sexual skills. House Grantlo took a frightened young woman and was going to lovingly train her to be the best sexual creature they knew how to be. Amber was still a slave, but this was just so different from what she'd experienced already.

"I'll do better, Mistress, I really will. Can I practice some more?"

Bressala chuckled as she answered, "Yes, we'll have plenty of chances for you to practice. First, however, I want to see how familiar with a woman's pleasure you are. Come with me."

Bressala helped Amber to her feet and led her to the main bedroom. Kneeling Amber at the foot of the bed, Bressala lay down with her feet drawn up to her ass, her legs splayed out. The pose had her cunt open and available. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Amber.

"Amber, lick at me and bring me to orgasm. Just do what you know how to do."

"Yes, Mistress."

Amber bent down to the pussy before her. There was only a small amount of hair, nicely trimmed, above the lips and clit. The pussy itself was glistening with lubrication and Amber could actually see the clit poke its way past the hood. Having no idea what to do, she took a tentative lick at some of the fluid. The taste could only be described as musky. More juice replaced the amount she'd licked at. She took another lick and was rewarded by a quiver in the pussy lips.

Bressala kept her overt reactions stilled as she watched the clearly inexperienced slave's tentativeness. This wasn't to say that Amber wasn't pleasuring Bressala; she was. The level of pleasure wouldn't result in an orgasm anytime soon. Slowly, however, Amber's attention became more pronounced and energetic. Bressala smiled. Amber may not have much skill, but she had the one quality that was nearly impossible to teach; enthusiasm. Bressala let Amber work on her for 20 minutes before shifting just enough to provoke clit contact and hiss. Amber took the hint well and focused on Bressala's clit, driving the trainer to an orgasm five minutes later.

Amber knelt back up and moved her jaw around, trying to ease the strain of 25 minutes of constant licking. Her face was covered in Bressala's juices, some of them dripping down her face.

"Nice, Amber. I can tell you've probably never done this before, certainly not often. I can also tell you wanted to please me. That's the most important thing for a slave. When you truly want to bring your Master pleasure, you'll always be able to find a way to do so. Come here, dear."

She pulled Amber down on the bed and licked the female fluids off Amber's face, savoring her own flavor. While she did, she caressed Amber's back and sides, letting the slave feel the affection and approval Bressala had for her.

When she'd finished, she asked, "We have some time before the midday meal. Would you like to learn some basic techniques?"

"Oh yes, Mistress."

"Let me introduce you to the basic training aid."

*****

"Inclon, you old fox. Do you have any idea how hard it will be to acquire such a thing? The Guild doesn't sell these scrolls to just anyone?"

"Yes," the elderly man answered. "That's why I'm willing to pay so much gold for it. I absolutely must have a current copy of An Alchemist's Guide to Reagents and Mana. The copies we're allowed to have are at least 50 years out of date."

"You act as if the information would be different somehow."

"Annotations," Inclon lied. "There are annotations in the used scrolls that confuse the issues. I want one that's not going to have someone else's notes."

In reality, those annotations were the most useful part of the scrolls. They often corrected mixtures with more reliable formulas. In fact, it was a couple of faded annotations that led Inclon to requesting brand new scrolls; scrolls that the Mage's Guild forbid anyone but a wizard to possess. Just why they only sold alchemy scrolls that were at least 50 years out of date was a mystery. Even more of one was why they insisted that previous editions be returned to the guild when replaced. Inclon was beginning to suspect it was more than petty control issues.

"I'll see what I can do. I have your word that any additional costs will be reimbursed?"

"Of course. I'll pay whatever the costs were, plus a reasonable profit."

Inclon offered his fist and the merchant clan leader struck his own fist on top and let Inclon do the same to his own, sealing the deal. As Inclon watched the merchant walk back to his caravan as it prepared to leave the house, he thought to himself, "This is probably a waste of gold. There's no way that what I suspect can be true. Yet, there's nothing else that could explain the changes to the strength of the potion." His thoughts were interrupted by someone calling his name.

"Lord Inclon! Lord Inclon."

He turned around. Garth, one of the slave training leaders was approaching him quickly. "What is it? Surely there's nothing that could require this much haste among the slaves."

"My apologies, Lord. Amber, the slave that slept at the collaring; she's awoken, Lord."

"What? A slave has woken from a collaring sleep? That's impossible."

"That's what I believed as well, my Lord. Yet, I saw her awake and collared myself. And she wishes to be a slave."

Inclon stood there in shock. He'd just sent a merchant to obtain a scroll that would possibly show something impossible happening, and now he was confronted with another impossibility. "Do we have any idea how such a thing occurred?"

"No, Lord. According to Leesha, Amber had been talking in her sleep for most of the day." Garth nodded at the returning shock to Inclon's face. "This morning, Amber bolted awake screaming, 'I want to live!' She told me herself that she was now sure that slavery on Destran was better than what she'd had before capture. It seems she's still sure of much without knowing why."

"Has she started her training?"

"Yes, I had Leesha take her to Bressala right away. Lord Grantlo approved of it."

"I'm sure he did. There wasn't much choice. Tell me, what do you think of this new slave?"

"I'm not sure. She's aroused by punishment and shows her arousal well; to be expected from a slave. She reportedly sought out bliss before her collaring; supposedly to drive the terror of dying away. I think she'll make an excellent slave, but she'll struggle to overcome her assuredness when it clashes with her training. While it's too early to make such a determination, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up restricted to temporary contracts only."

"I want to be kept appraised of her progress. Such an unusual slave needs to be tracked." Inclon almost added another piece but decided not to. "I don't want him looking for something that probably isn't there," he thought to himself.

"Of course, my Lord."

"Oh, and send her to me after the evening meal."

"Yes, my Lord."

*****

Amber licked at the wooden cunt before her, striving to pressure it with her tongue as Bressala had instructed her. She'd kept the tingling off for several minutes when it started again. She moaned in frustration and discomfort, trying to adjust her technique back to what it had been.

"Amber, stop for a minute. How's your jaw?"

"Sore, Mistress. I had it for a while, but I just can't seem to keep doing the same thing."

"I know, that's the hardest part. Partly it's muscle fatigue. You're simply not used to using your mouth for this for such a long period of time. Soon, however, you'll be able to lick a woman to numerous cums over an hour or more."

"Mistress, right now that seems impossible."

"I know, I thought the same thing when I started. Actually, you respond well to the tingles. Not everyone can adapt as quickly as you do." Bressala pulled another aid out where Amber could see it. "This aid isn't enchanted. I want you to practice on it for half an hour each night before you sleep. At first, you'll ache from keeping it up for so long. Be sure you don't skimp on your activity level just because you can. You'll cheat yourself out of valuable training. When you can lick this for half an hour without pain in your jaw, you'll find the real training aids much easier to master."

"Thank you, Mistress. I won't skimp."

"This is a time stone. It measures a preset length of time by slowly turning red. You set it by tapping it against a hard surface. This sets it for half an hour." Bressala tapped one end three times, once on another and the stone slowly started to turn red from one end (the end of the final tap). "Tapping the end I did sets it for ten minutes per tap. This side sets five minutes while the third side sets one minute per tap. This side," Bressala pointed to the side the red started on, "starts the timing. It'll give a small flash of red when the time has expired. If I tap it a second time on the red end, it stops, a third time and clears."

"I see, Mistress. So it can be set to measure any length of time. What if we wanted to see how long something took instead of limiting how long we spent doing something?"

"We use the same stone, but we tap more time than it should take and stop it. One feature I didn't mention is that it'll show a band at every tap point, so the order you do the taps makes a difference to the appearance when it stops. This one we just set will show a band at every ten minute mark. If I wanted a more accurate measure of elapsed time, I'd tap out individual minutes."

"Very ingenious, Mistress."

"Yes and there are much more interesting things the guild has done with magic. Well, it's time for the midday meal. Do you remember where the dining hall is?"

"No, Mistress. I wasn't paying much attention before my collaring. I find the passageways very confusing."

"Pay attention these next few days. I'll be testing you later on where things are. I don't want to have to punish you."

"Yes, Mistress. I don't want to be punished either," she replied with a smile.

All four slaves walked to the dining hall, Amber paying close attention to where she was being led. They went to get their food from the serving line first and joined Marlena and her trainees at a table. Amber noticed that Thebes and Yolanda didn't eat right away and assumed that the rule for not eating before their trainer was in effect in the hall as well.

"Very good, Amber, you're paying attention. You don't have to wait until Bressala finishes, only until she starts."

Marlena's comment ended just as Bressala started her own meal. Thebes and Yolanda started in with Amber close behind.

"Amber, how are you doing?" Carli asked.

"It's been okay, I guess. I've been punished once already."

"Did you forget to call Bressala Mistress?" Luce asked with a smile.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I think every slave makes that mistake on their first day. Didn't you tell me that you did as well, Mistress?" Luce asked Marlena.

"Yes, in fact, I was punished several times for it in that first week. I just kept forgetting."

"Amber showed quite a bit of promise pleasing Thebes with her mouth and she showed enthusiasm for pleasing a woman as well."

"Amber, that's wonderful," Stephon gushed. I was inept, I believe Mistress put it, on both cases. It seemed to take me forever to Master the most basic oral skills. Marlena thought I wasn't trying for a while."

"Did you get punished for it?"

"Yeah, a little. Of course the aids have their own punishment when you don't do well."

Yolanda rolled her eyes in agreement at the observation. The conversation continued, leaving and returning to training issues as the meal progressed. Amber couldn't help but notice, eventually, that both Carli and Luce had pain sticks attached to their bodies.

"Carli, are you and Luce being punished?"

"No, Amber, this is part of my pleasure free week. I'm supposed to be in pain all the time, from waking to sleeping. It'll help me achieve symbiosis. Luce isn't having a pleasure free week, but she's in symbiosis training as well and needs a steady diet of pain. Mistress Marlena has her sharing my pain with me, though she is allowed pleasure as well."

Amber stared at the pain sticks, the way they pinched the skin on Carli's breasts. "What does it feel like?" she whispered.

"It hurts. It's kind of like a mytol sting, except that it goes on and on until they're taken off. Are you frightened?" Amber nodded, unable to get words out. Carli reached over and took Amber's hands in her own. The movement seemed to intensify the pain and Carli winced. "I understand. I don't like the pain they cause. But, without symbiosis, I'm not a complete slave. One day soon, I'll be cumming while the lash hits me over and over. Each stroke will send waves of pleasure through my body. Once that happens, I'll be able to take a placement. I want that more than anything."

Amber stared, mouth hanging open. This was so different from Ravenshore. Back there, slaves did what they did to avoid pain and punishment at all costs. Here, slaves did what they did because they wanted to so much. Amber could see the desire and enthusiasm in Carli's eyes. Carli's greatest joy would truly be serving a Master as a slave, doing whatever He wanted, even if it was to be in pain.

"Amber, would you like to experience pain sticks?" Bressala rested her hand on Amber's shoulder as she asked.

Amber bit her lip as she thought. Shocked at herself, she nodded. "I don't understand myself. I want to know what it feels like, yet I'm scared of the pain. What's wrong with me?"

"Absolutely nothing. It's normal to be scared," Bressala reassured her student. "It's also normal to be curious. I'm not surprised that you've asked. You asked to be spanked with a paddle while still a captive."

"You did?" came several cries.

"Yeah. I wanted to know if getting aroused at the demo was me being a sadist or not."

"There's no way you're a sadist," Carli exclaimed. "You were so upset at my pain. You told me you wanted to take it for me. How could you think that?"

"I was aroused by it. I needed to know it wasn't the thought of giving pain to you, but taking pain that aroused me. I can live with being a pain junky. I can't live with being a torturer."

"Amber, I had no idea this was so hard on you," Carli whispered. "Does my being around hurt you too much?"

"No! Please, I need to see that you're okay. Not just unhurt, but okay with what's happening to you. If I thought that you were regretting the pain, reaching symbiosis, I don't know how I'd react. Please, when you reach symbiosis, I…can I see you cum with it?"