Amber's First Step

Story Info
Amber meets her Master for the first time.
2.5k words
3.86
15.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber met Paul on-line roughly eight months ago. This was before it was common to meet people one would actually want to meet in person on-line. He captivated her attention the first time they chatted in a "Chess" room. As time passed, they graduated to long distance phone calls, and marathon orgasm sessions. Amber is multi-orgasmic, and Paul would command her to cum as many times as he saw fit during each session. Her record stands at 39 orgasms in less than two hours.

It wasn't long after they began their nightly chat sessions that they realized they had something in common. Something that is felt deep down in places that most people don't want to admit exists within them. Paul discovered that he was a natural "Master", and she learned just how deeply she "needed" to serve a man. Between the internet and phone calls, they realized that they had an attraction to each other's personalities that could not be denied. They needed to meet. They needed to fulfill their deviant desires. They needed to fulfill their rightful places in each other's lives.

Today was that day. Paul was driving across the country to meet Amber. The anticipation and excitement had been building unchecked for months. Now, their time was here.

Paul checked into the hotel in Amber's home town. He had been on the road for over six hours today, and was physically tired from all of the driving. He knew that Amber was still at work, so he called her and told her that he was at the hotel and gave her his room number. His instructions were brief, "Be at my room at six o'clock sharp. Do not be early and do not be late. See you at six."

This would allow him time to get settled in and shower before Amber arrived. He had only seen pictures of Amber, so he was anxious to see what she looked like in person. On the internet, you never know, as people like to exaggerate their looks. Paul's excitement grew with each passing minute as he waiting for six o'clock to get here. He decided to shower before she arrived. After his shower, Paul decided to stay in the towel that was wrapped around his waist. He wanted to see the look on her face when he opened the door for the first time, and he was naked except for a towel.

There was a knock on his door. He looked at the clock in the room and saw it was 5:59 pm. A smile played across his lips. Not late, and not early either. He was pleased to see that Amber was able to follow simple instructions. He would soon learn that this would be one of her strong suits, when she chose not to be a brat.

Paul adjusted his towel and opened the door. Amber stood before him. She was more beautiful than her pictures let on. She stood before at 5'8", but stood taller than his 6'0", because she was wearing knee high boots over her blue jeans with 5" spike heels. Her curly auburn hair flowed over her shoulders down to the middle of her back. And her eyes! Those green eyes smiled as brightly as the smile she wore on her face. After he was able to gather his senses, he gave her a quick kiss and they moved into Paul's room.

As the door closed to the room, they stopped half way into the room. Paul turned Amber towards him and gathered her face in his hands. He caressed her cheeks, her ears, and most importantly, her neck. Amber's neck was long and small. It fit perfectly in Paul's hands. He looked forward to using his hands around her neck more fittingly in the very near future. Amber just stood in front of him while he explored her face and neck. The smile that graced her lips the moment she saw Paul was still on display. Maybe it was nervousness, maybe it was anticipation, or maybe it was just plain excitement of the moment. Either way, Amber already knew that she was destined to serve him for as long as he would have her.

Paul cupped her face in his hands, and brought her lips towards his own. He started with small pecks on her lips and around her mouth, then finally brought her mouth fully on his for their first French kiss. They kissed deeply and passionately. Their tongues danced together as they explored each other's mouths. One could sense the energy igniting in the room as they continued to kiss. Paul was running his hands over her back and down to her ass. He liked the way it felt in his hands, but he wanted it bare. The jeans had to go. Amber's hands were exploring his body as well. She slid her hand under Paul's towel and took his ass in her hand as well. The play of their bodies on each other caused Paul's towel to come loose and fall to the ground. Paul stood back and proudly displayed his hard 7.5" cock for Amber to admire. Her eyes dropped to his cock, and she felt her pussy get immediately wetter with her excitement at seeing this beautiful piece of meat before her.

Paul moved forward and started unbuttoning her blouse. Once he had removed her blouse, Paul instructed Amber to remove her bra. Amber eagerly complied with his guidance. She now stood before him topless as his eyes took in the beautiful sight before him. Amber's tits weren't that larger, 32B she had told him, but they felt perfect in his hands. Amber's tits were topped with silver dollar sized pink nipples. Exactly as Paul desired for the dirty things he had in store for them.

Paul told Amber to sit on the edge of the bed and finish undressing. She quickly did as she was told and sat down. The process of removing her boots and jeans took a lot longer than it should have as Paul repeatedly ran his hard cock over her face and neck while she complied with his instructions. This greatly frustrated Amber, because she desperately wanted to take his cock into her mouth. He would not allow it.

Once she was completely naked (she didn't wear panties), he told her to sit straight up. Paul then moved forward and wrapped his hands in her hair. His rock solid cock was brushing against the side of her mouth as he would not let her have it just yet. Paul then said to Amber, "Do you want to taste this hard cock?"

Amber replied with, "Yes, please."

Paul was stunned. He tilted her head back so she was looking up to his face and said, "Yes, please? Have you forgotten how to speak to your Master you fucking whore!?"

Amber didn't need to be told. She knew she made the mistake right after she finished speaking. As she looked up to him, she said, "I am very sorry, Sir. I swear it won't happen again."

Paul glared at her keeping eye contact and said, "Again, do you want to taste this hard cock and feel it slide down your throat?"

"Yes, Sir," Amber said emphatically.

Paul tilted her head back down so Amber was facing forward again. He then slid the length of his cock across her lips. Amber didn't need any further guidance at this point. She knew he was going to fuck her throat.

Amber opened her mouth to accept Paul's 7.5" piece of steel. Paul slid his length in slowly as his girth was something that she needed to get comfortable with as well. Inch by inch, Paul fed Amber his cock. Amber relished the size and taste of Paul's cock. She had dreamt of this moment for a very long time. Like a cock-deprived cum slut, Amber repeatedly swirled her tongue over his meat, giving it her own special bath.

Enjoying the attention this little whore was giving to his cock, Paul slowly pulled Amber's head towards his belly. He could feel the head of his cock meet the resistance of her throat. He still had a couple of inches that she had not properly welcomed into her mouth, so he pulled her head even closer, feeling the sensation of his fairly large cock-head slide into her throat. Amber tried to relax, but his cock was too big. She started choking and Paul backed out of her throat just enough for her to catch a breath.

She looked up at him with a depraved sparkle in her eyes and tears slowly rolling down her cheeks. "She looks absolutely beautiful," Paul thought to himself.

Paul decided that she had been given enough time to recompose herself. Again, he slowly worked his hard cock into her throat. She was learning to relax, and it slid down her throat much easier than before. This time, she was able to rest her stretched lips around the base of his hard cock and run her tongue along the underside of his balls.

Amber's Master was pleased. Paul slid his cock back out of her throat, and then slid it back down. Each time he repeated this process, Amber grew more confident in knowing exactly how to please her Master with her mouth. Little did he know, she was already running various new, exciting, and depraved ideas through her head of how to please him in other ways using her mouth.

"You like this, don't you my little cock sucking slut?" Paul said firmly. This was more of a statement than a question.

Amber looked up at him as he continued to throat fuck her and smiled. Tears of mascara were now running down both cheeks as her eyes watered uncontrollably.

This only further pushed Paul on. He was thoroughly enjoying the mess he was making of her face, and wanted to see how brutal of a throat fuck she could handle. He continued to grasp her hair with his right hand and wrapped his left hand around her tiny throat.

Paul pushed his new fuck toy back onto the bed and spun her around so she was lying on her back and her head was over the edge of the bed. Paul said, "Bitch, if I am going to fuck your throat the way it deserves to be fucked, then I need your sorry cock sucking ass in the proper position."

Amber smiled and said, "Yes, Sir." She could feel her juices running down the crack of her ass. She couldn't remember the last time she was this wet, but she knew she wanted to feel this way every chance she was allowed.

Paul stood over her face and rubbed his saliva covered cock over Amber's face. He was teasing her and they both knew it.

Finally, Paul shoved his hard pole into her mouth and let her get the right angle on his shaft. As he slid his cock into her throat, he told Amber in a firm tone, "You are MY slut. MY whore. MY fuck toy! I claim you as mine, and you will do as I wish, when I command it! Is that what you want, you fucking cunt?"

Amber melted. He had told her things like this before on the internet, and on the phone, but this was different. This was real. Her Master was taking complete control over her, and she knew this was what she wanted.....needed.

She quivered as he spoke these words. She found herself unable to respond verbally, but her body and her hungry mouth gave her answer to her Master.

Paul picked up his pace. He could feel her throat clenching uncontrollably every time he rammed his hard shaft down her throat. The gurgling sounds Amber was making as she fought to breathe only spurred him on as he reached a frenzied pace.

Paul felt his cum building in his balls. Amber's mouth was doing exactly what he wanted it to do. He held her throat as her face fucked her, and she responded more submissively to him every time he squeezed her throat. He knew he owned her. She knew he owned her.

When he couldn't resist it any longer, Paul shoved his hard cock down her throat one last time and held it as deep as he could. He could feel it in her throat under his hand. He could feel her throat spasm trying to breathe. This was for his pleasure right now. His cum slut should be thanking him that he isn't also pinching off her nostrils.

It was time for Paul to mark his property. He roughly pulled his throbbing cock out of her throat and stood over her face stroking his meat. Amber was still dazed after the rough treatment she had just endured. As he felt his cum boiling up his shaft, Paul reached down and wrapped his hand back around Amber's neck. Her head was hanging off the bed.

"I am going to cover your face with my cum, whore!" Paul snarled. "You will not lick any of it off until I say you can. Is this clear, you fucking cock sucker?"

Amber looked up at Paul with pure lust in her eyes, and said, "Fuck yes, Sir!" She gasped as she said this as she still hadn't fully regained her breath. In her mind, she wanted his cum all over her body. She was hornier and wetter than she could remember being in a very, very long time.

Paul straightened up and shot a large load of cum across her tits and it splattered just above her slit below her belly button. His next shot he aimed at her face. Some went on her neck, but the majority splashed over her chin, mouth, and cheek. Paul was proud of himself. He came a lot, and his submissive was going to find out just how much. In all, he shot six loads of cum on her. Her belly and tits were covered, and more importantly, her face was drenched under his cum.

It took all of Amber's will not to lick the globs of cum off her face. She desperately wanted to taste him, but he had forbidden her. She was able to open one eye as the other one was covered in cum. She looked up at her Master with absolute love.

Paul used his softening cock to scrape cum off of Amber's cheek. He moved the pile to her mouth and instructed her to open. Paul proceeded to feed his cum to her while holding the back of her head up. She loved the way he tasted. She smeared his cum all over her upper body like lotion as she was fed her feast. She wanted more.

This was just the beginning of a very long night. Amber had taken her first step into the realm of being a submissive. The events that followed this scene are stories in themselves.