Amber's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me Juan yes, that's a good boy. You're a good little boy, aren't you. You're not going to give my any trouble."

His reply barely reached the level of a whisper. "Oh no Ma'am."

"Now I'll extract your semen. I will be as gentle as I can, but you must obey my instructions absolutely. I will insert my fingers inside your cunt. Now relax your sweet pussy."

A blush flashed across his features.

"I will also play with your pee-pee to make sure you're thoroughly drained. Do you promise to be a good boy?"

He was confused and cowed, but he had heard the promise to play with his penis. He mumbled, "Yes ma'am."

"Stretch your arms forward and grip the edge of table. Spread your legs apart and push your little bottom up."

Juan, nervously, obeyed.

"Now turn your toes inwards." When he hesitated I added, "Come along now, do I need to spank your bottom?"

Juan shuddered, but obeyed.

I took a second to scan Juan's naked body. Poor boy, I thought, he was so aroused and humbled and shamed; he couldn't begin to understand his situation. With a little training he would be a dutiful companion. I thought of Willie, who was with his sisters, completing their preparation. Soon they'd take full control of their errant brother.

In a soft gentle voice I said, "Now relax your little bottom sweetheart. You can do that for me, can't you Juan? Relax and let me rub the oil in so it penetrates your soft skin." "

"Yes ma'am."

My right hand slid up and down the crevice of his buttocks, working the lubricant into his tender flesh. I slipped my other hand around his waist, pressing my palm against his tummy, then letting it slide lower and lower until I casually encircled his rigid shaft. It throbbed; a deep pulse ran its length. My other hand stroked his butt cheeks.

"Does that feel nice on your bottom?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't worry Juan, we'll soon have these little balls of yours drained."

A look of trepidation flashed across his face. I stroked my hand along the inside of his thigh.

"Spread your legs a little wider. That's a good boy, now pay attention. I want you to give me as much boy juice as you can. Relax your bottom so I can penetrate you."

He turned a shade of red. I rearranged my glasses and smiled, pressing two fingers against his asshole. As they slid passed his sphincter, I said, "Take nice deep breaths Juan, in and out, in and out, there that's the way."

Juan, watching closely, grunted.

"There we are sweetheart, just relax. Deep breaths now." My free hand cupped his scrotum, running my fingers over the bulging sac.

"Oh Juan, I can feel so much juice inside you. Soon we'll get rid of it without a nasty old orgasm. Then Mama will have a nice present for you."

He looked at me, befuddlement on his face. He had thought the deal, even if weird, included an orgasm. "I don't understand."

"It will become clear as we go along. You just do what you're told. Do you understand?"

I was concerned about this moment and there was a brief sign of something on his countenance. Possibly a thought of defiance, but I stroked his balls and it quickly passed. Juan groaned in delight.

"I am going to examine you inside, so relax."

I traced the pad of my finger against his prostate gland. His penis jerked. I checked Juan's face. He was a bit more relaxed; his face flush with desire.

"Juan, take deep breaths, lets see how well you can do sweetheart. In out, in now out, you're doing so well, just perfect. You are such a clever little boy."

I waited. His breathing became deep and regular, adhering to the rhythm of my instruction.

"In... out, in... out, you're doing so well."

His breathing had synchronized to my fingers riding in and out of his ass.

"There we go in... out, and again, in... out, why that's perfect sweetie."

I applied more pressure.

"What a good boy... in... out, in... out, that's the way."

I took hold of his penis and ran my fingers up its length. Juan looked at me, startled by the sudden touch. My face was filled with care and compassion. I increased the pressure of my fingers on his sphincter and my hand on his shaft.

"There we are sweetheart... in... out, in..."

His head dropped back to the table, his steady breathing resumed, his spinchter fully relaxed. I tightened my fingers around his penis, skillfully, dexterously, sliding them up and down.

"Your doing so well Juan, it will be all over soon sweetheart. Soon we'll have your little pee-pee squirt and get rid of all that nasty boy juice. Now hold tight sweetheart."

I curled my fingers in his bottom, working over his swollen prostate while cooing in soft sweet tones. "There there Juan, now let me have some nice big spurts sweetheart. We'll be there real soon darling, you stay still now."

I rubbed the pre-cum dripping from his penis into its head. When he started to move his penis in my hand I let go and smartly smacked his bottom.

"I told you to stay still, Juan. Do I need to stop?"

He looked back at me in chagrin, tears formed in the corner of his eyes. The situation had turned bizzare, beyond anything in his experience, beyond anything he dreamed about. He knew he wanted to please me; he knew he wanted it to continue, but beyond that he knew nothing. It seemed like he could do nothing right.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'll be good."

"Okay, now do as I say. It's going to become intense, I need you to relax your little bottom."

I stimulated the head of his penis, pushing him to higher states of arousal. At the same time I skillfully manipulated his prostrate; it expanded and deflated at my command. His body was at the mercy of this unworldly sexual assault, sweat formed on his skin, his eyes rolled back in his head. I pulled the fingers in his ass upward. "Up on your knees sweet boy, face on the table." Juan raised himself as instructed, moaning as arousal pushed aside humiliation.

"You're such a clever little boy."

I let go of his penis, slipped a metal pan under his body, and took hold of his ball sac, squeezing gently. His balls were swollen with seed. "You nuts dear, they're just like we wanted, so cute and full and firm."

Juan moaned and pushed his face into the table.

"Do you like it Juan?" And then more firmly. "Tell me you like it, Juan."

"Ooohhhh."

"No, use words, dear."

"It is so good. Feels so nice."

"And your pussy Juan, how does your pussy feel."

"Feels strange, to be filled back there, but its wonderful."

"There we are Juan, I want nice big spurts now. We'll milk all that nasty boy juice from you, my sweet little boy."

This was the tricky part. I intensified my efforts. His body shuddered. I felt it; he was about to cum. I dug a finger into his prostrate and squeezed his balls, preventing him from going over the edge. He cried out in torment and his body stiffened and shivered, quivering in a fine vibration, like the string of a bow. And then it happened. Long thick ropes of cum dripped from the head of his penis into the pan. I continued squeezing his balls as semen flowed from his penis. Juan looked at it spill out, confused. How did this happen? He had not orgasmed. He looked back at me, yearning for an explanation.

"Now now Juan, I need it all, let's keep going, let's see how well you do."

I milked his balls until they were dry and then ran my thumb up his urethra, forcing out the remaining jism. Semen, in long congealed strings, plopped into the pan. Juan shuddered.

As the last globule of congealed semen dropped from him I knew his penis would be ultrasensitive. I wrapped my hand over the tip and stroked up while prodding his prostate gland, hard enough to hurt him. Juan groaned, his body become rigid, his sinews stretched taut.

"Did I hurt you Juan?"

"Yes ma'am, but it's my fault. Its just that, that it's so tender now."

It had gone so well. I had tortured and humiliated little Juan, I had all but pillaged his young body, and he was apologizing, afraid to offend me, wanting to please me. I asked him how he felt. His response, a careful "Fine," showed that despite everything I'd done to him he would forfeit what remained of his dignity on the hope I'd be his lover. I moved the pan of his semen away and he rolled over, laying naked on the table before me.

He looked at me, wanted to say something, but was afraid I'd be angry.

"Little Juan, do you have something you want to tell Mama?"

"Yes Mommy, it's just that, well, I mean," his eyes gestured to the pan of semen, "I didn't come, I mean orgasm."

"Of course not, we wanted to get all that nasty gunk out of you first. You don't want to fill a woman's body with that stuff, it might make her pregnant."

I dipped the tip of my fingernail into his semen, catching the smallest of drops, and brought it to my lips, licking it off. His cock, which had partially deflated, jumped.

"You do taste good Juan, let me get you some."

His eyebrows raised, he started to say no, I cut him off.

"Juan, you want to put that stuff in women, you expect women to taste your boy juice, but you won't do the same. Is that fair Juan." I crossed my arms on my chest.

"No, it's not. I'm sorry, ma'am," he mumbled, "I guess I can."

"That's a good boy." I scooped up the most a finger could bear and inserted it into his mouth, dragging my nail across his tongue.

"How does it taste Juan?"

"Good." He was guessing at the answer, hoping to say what I wanted to hear.

"Then you can have the rest. Lick it off the plate, like the good little pet you are. Then we'll see about your orgasm."

If any resistance was left in him, the promise of an orgasm washed it away. He licked up the remaining semen. When I pointed out spots he missed, he made sure to clean his plate.

"Good boy. Now we'll see about you." I helped him off the table and walked him over to a counter, telling him to lean over it. I ran my hand over his bare bottom. "We've learned an important lesson today. We've learned how sensitive you are back here. Mommy knows just how to take advantage."

I ran a finger up the crevice of his ass and slipped it inside. He was well-lubed; there was no need for reinforcement. I grasped his penis with my other hand; it immediately hardened. I pulled my belt from its loop and let my pants fall to the floor. I was wearing a seven inch, slender, highly flexible dildo. I ran its head up the crevice of his ass. I'd soon know exactly how much fight was left in him.

The answer was not much. He didn't jump or scream. He squirmed, turned his head and saw the plastic white penis dangling between my legs. He voice doleful, he asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make you come Juan. We've discovered a wonderful thing. We've discovered you have a very very sensitive pussy. Now we'll take advantage. I will fuck your pussy with my cock while I play with your pee-pee. Soon you will have a nice orgasm."

My hand ran up and down his erection, making sure he was going nowhere, but still he started, "I was hoping that...," before running out of steam.

"You didn't think I'd let you put your thing inside me, did you Juan? We only met a couple of hours ago. You don't think I'm some kind of slut, do you Juan?"

Desperate, he moved to reassure me. "No ma'am, no I don't think that about you."

A single tiny droplet of pre-cum emerged from the head of his penis, the first since I had started to fondle him; I had thoroughly drained his balls. I caught it with my thumb and brought it to his mouth. He licked it off. In the voice of a woman sharing a dirty little secret, I said, "Are you a slut Juan? Would you put your thing is a girl on the very first date. You'd do it with me if I let you, wouldn't you Juan. You're a very naughty and very slutty little boy, aren't you Juan. Are you a little slut-boy?"

My hand had returned to his penis. He moaned in response.

"You're the kind of slut-boy who believes in doing it on the first date, aren't you Juan. Tell me the truth, I want to hear you say it Juan, confession is good for the soul, tell me you're a naughty slut-boy who believes in doing it right away."

His erection throbbed and pulsed in my hand. Willie had been right, Juan was weak and submissive. The years of socialization that had taught him the opposite was crumbling; the influence of his new-found friends was a veneer.

"Juan?"

"I am a naughty little slut-boy."

"Tell me more."

"I am a nasty little dirty slut-boy. I believe in fucking on the first date. I'm a little slut-whore. Please Mommy, play with my little pee-pee, fuck my pussy. Please Mommy, fuck my cuntie, please Mommy, please Mommy."

I inserted the head of the slender dildo in his dilated lubed asshole. It slipped in easily. This episode would not be painful, he'd learn that submission was pleasurable.

"Now Mommy's cock has a hard fat pad that sits on her clittie. If you move your little rump around it will make Mommy come. That's what your cunt is for Juan, to make Mommy come."

He groaned.

"Juan?"

"Yes, yes, that's what my pretty pussy is for, to make Mommy come. My pussy is for Mommy."

"That's a good boy, now think about how good my cock feels in your pussy." I started fucking him, moving in and out. He rotated his butt, rolling the dildo around inside him. I added a forceful twisting motion; letting him know who was in charge.

"Unnnh, unnnhm, feels so good Mommy, fuck my pussy."

He was close, real close. I let go of his penis. "Juan, jerk yourself off."

Juan grabbed his meat, his hand racing up and down it length, desperate to gain the orgasm I had denied him earlier.

"Do you like my cock Juan? Do you like being fucked my sweet boy?"

"Uuuuunnnnhhhhhhhhh."

"Juan."

There was only joy in his voice. "On yes, I love it, I love it. I love your cock, I love having my pussy filled. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my slut pussy."

It was but a few seconds before Juan arched his back, his anus clamped tight, and he came. He had been well-milked; only a few drops of semen crawled from the end of his cock. He worked his penis for a few moments and sank onto the counter, whimpering. I continued to pump the dildo in and out of his anus, captured the few drops of semen sitting on the head of his penis, and fed them to him.

"You came just like a big boy, Juan. Not with all that nasty stuff you used to make, just a few tiny drops. Mommy's so proud. And your pussy got all tight when you came, just like it should."

"Oh yes, my pussy felt so good. I didn't know my pussy could feel so good."

"It was a wonderful orgasm. That's because mommy was inside you. Everything will always feel better when your lovely little bottom has a woman inside it. But you forgot the most important thing, you forgot to please the woman, make sure you are of service to her. Mommy gave you such a lovely climax, but did you make sure Mommy came?"

Suddenly panicked, "No, no, I didn't. Ohnigod, I'm sorry, I'm a worthless little slut-boy. Did you Mommy? Did you come?"

"No Juan, you came quick but you didn't make sure Mommy came."

Shame flashed across his face and tears welled in his eyes.

"Oh Mommy, I'm sorry. I'm a bad boy. It's just that, just that..." A tear flowed across his face.

"It's just that you're a horny little slut-boy who can't control yourself. You were so eager to come you didn't wait for Mommy. You're so eager to come you'd give your cunt to whomever asked you, wouldn't you. That's way you need a woman to control you."

"Yes, that's it."

"What is Juan, I need to make sure you understand."

"I'm a little slut-boy. I need a woman to control me. I need someone like you. I came with out making sure you came. I'm sorry. I'm so bad." Another tear dripped from his eye.

"Now now Juan, do you want Mommy to show you how to make it up to her? Would you like that."

He enthusiastically shook his head. "Yes Mommy."

I stepped back. I pulled the dildo from his ass. He clenched down on it; he had learned to love the sensation of a cock in his ass; when the head popped out he let out a low groan of disappointment .

"Come dear boy."

He followed me to a large comfortable chair. I sat down.

"Kneel Juan."

He did so, the dildo hung before him. "Juan, you don't have enough control of your pussy to please a woman. So we're going to use your mouth."

He started to say something, but I held a finger to my lips, shushing him. I brought the head of the dildo to his lips. I waited; would he object? He opened his mouth and I slid the head in. He let it sit there.

"Now Juan, be a good boy, suck on it, work it with your mouth and tongue."

At first he was tentative, unsure of himself, not knowing how to proceed. However, he took comfort from the dildo in his mouth, like a baby with a pacifier, and was soon rolling the plastic head and shaft around, sucking on them with increasing enthusiasm. The base on the dildo moved against my clit and drops of juice dripped from behind the harness and down my legs. His eyes traced their progress. I started moving the tool in and out of his mouth; he adapted to the motion.

"That's a good boy, make it nice and wet."

Pleased with himself, he shut his eyes, focused his attention, and absorbed more and more of the plastic cock into his face. Two, three, and then four inches were soon spearing in and out of his mouth. When I moaned he redoubled his efforts, his cheeks became concave, his face screwed up in concentration. I encouraged him, praising him as he took more and more of my cock in his mouth. He whimpered in delight. Finally I was pushing the tip hard against the back of his mouth and although he gagged a few times, he dutifully sucked the plastic intruder.

"Oh what a dear little cock-sucker you are, you've made me so happy."

I shortened my strokes to about half of inch, keeping the dildo buried in the back of his mouth. He matched my motion. He did not know it, but he was building up the kind of thick heavy slippery saliva needed for the next step of our game. He looked at me for approval. I smiled.

"Juan, you're such a dear boy. Now direct the head of my cock into your throat."

He re-angled his head; there was no question, no defiance in his face; he was mine. At first the head of the dildo would sit at the opening of his throat but slide away. But eventually he succeeded, keeping it fixed in position. I stroked the side of his face and cooed my appreciation, telling him what a good little slut-boy he was. When I saw he was ready I pushed forward. The dildo moved into his throat.

"That's a good boy. Now swallow, that helps pull it into you. That's it, that's a good boy, obey Mommy, work with Mommy."

It was firmly lodged in the opening to his throat. I increased the pressure. He gagged and looked at me, a hint of shame in his eyes.

"You're doing so well Juan, that's it, oh yes, that's it my sweet little love."

And then I could feel the pop. It had entered his throat.

"What a good little boy you are, taking Mommy's cock down your throat."

His eyes glittered with excitement. I was slow and gentle, feeding it into him millimeter by millimeter. There was some discomfort. His eyes started to water, but the slender flexible dildo was built for this and soon his face was firmly pressed against my crotch, the entire length buried inside him. I gazed at this young man, kneeling between my legs, head tilted back, a pale plastic dildo forced into his throat. Had he really considered himself worthy of inheriting his father's business empire?

He stopped sucking.

"Now Juan, who told you to stop. Keep sucking. Use you cheeks and tongue to pleasure Mommy's cock. Suck hard my little slut-pet."

He returned to sucking and licking the plastic tool. I gave him reassuring pat on the head and wrapped my thighs tight around his head, pulling his face into me. I held of his head and worked it hard against my pussy, using the pressure to stimulate my clit.