Amber's New Job Ch. 04

Story Info
It's not all work: falling in love and time for revenge.
8.2k words
4.58
39.5k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Regina while working for Michelle and Ron. An attorney in her second year of practice, she had joined the district attorney's office out of law school. She had made a strong impression; her courtroom work was outstanding and her feel for the politics of the office extraordinary. There was already talk about her as a future candidate for the job. She had a private practice on the side; Ron and Michelle associated her on several matters.

Her name fit her well. In addition to being smart and savvy, she was beautiful. She carried herself with a regal bearing: posture perfect, movements graceful, and body language that signaled it was your place to petition her, not her you. She walked into every room, even in the presence of her boss, like she owned it. Her dark black skin had reddish undertones — there were no slavers in her wood pile - and her symmetrical face featured high cheek bones, deep intelligent brown eyes, and a pretty mouth with lips a bit fuller than average. When needed, she could break into a winning approving smile. Her teeth were perfect; her kinky hair cut short.

During my senior year in college, Michelle asked my opinion of Regina. I responded positively, with the thoughts outlined above, but as I contemplated Michelle's question I was troubled. Why hadn't I more openly befriended this woman? Instead of real friends, I thought, we too often acted like two alpha females struggling over the pecking order.

Michelle saw these unspoken thoughts in my face. "And...," she added

I expressed my concern that I had foolishly failed to build a useful relationship with Regina. Michelle's nod showed I had gotten it. I called Regina and asked her to lunch. Over the following weeks our friendship blossomed. We contrasted some; she was always in control, I still enjoyed a sometimes goofy affability, but still I had found in her a kindred spirit. As I got to know her better I also realized, for all her studied solemnity, she still held onto a girl's romantic view of the world although tempered by an adult's realistic assessment of its flaws and limitations. Finally I approached Esha about adding Regina to our yoga group. Esha, after discussing it with several others, approved.

Which is how Michelle and I came to pick up Regina on the way to yoga class one Friday afternoon. Several hours later we piled our satiated bodies back into Michelle's car. After we dropped Regina off Michelle told me something I already knew; Regina was a special woman. When my phone rang an hour later with an invitation to join Regina at her place for dinner the following evening, I happily accepted.

I was five minutes early, holding a bottle of wine (the vintage was Michelle's suggestion), when I knocked on Regina's door. The business woman I had gotten to know was not what opened the door. She was barefoot and resplendent in a stunning yellow and red Oleku Ankara top and wrap skirt; I felt dowdy in my jacket, jeans, and boots. The home was full of aromas which, at least to my barely educated palette, were exotic. Soft smooth jazz music filled the room.

I joined her in the kitchen where we chatted over glasses of wine as she finished preparing the meal. Dinner was served on a low table; we sat on pillows on the floor. The first course was Nigerian, jollof rice, a spicy one-pot dish of rice, tomatoes, onions and pepper, and egusi soup, made with ground melon seeds and bitter leaf. They were delicious, the main course unworldly. Galinha à Zambeziana, a dish perfected in Mozambique, was a succulent feast of chicken cooked with lime, pepper, garlic, coconut milk, and piri piri sauce. Dessert was relatively simple: lightly spiced guava ice cream, served in one dish with one spoon, our bodies pressed together as we took turns feeding each other.

When we were done I offered to help clean up. She said we could do that in the morning. I took her hand, squeezed her fingers, kissed her palm. Then I dipped my head towards her. We kissed gently at first, letting just our lips play with each other, our hands laying on each other's arms. As we kissed I noticed for the first time - it had been masked by the aroma of the food - her perfume, light gentle feminine delicious. When her tongue ran across my lips I let them part; Regina explored my mouth. I encouraged her, stroking her tongue with my own, leaning into her body. Regina's hands became more aggressive, journeying up my arms and the sides of my body. I leaned back into one of the pillows. Regina followed me, moving forward and keeping our mouths together. I returned her kisses, my lips and tongue exploring hers as she had explored mine.

I broke the kiss. "You know, you're extraordinarily beautiful."

She smiled, her face beatific, "I've been told, but its always nice to hear."

I tickled Regina's ear with my tongue. She sighed and kissed my hand, then sucked my thumb into her mouth, which I gently rocked back and forth. She kissed my mouth before turning to my neck and face. With her body against mine I realized she was not wearing a bra. We kissed each other ever more deeply, our tongues entwining, our sighs and soft moans intensifying. Soon we were caressing any and all the exposed skin we could reach. Our breathing became faster and deeper.

By now I was laying against a pillow, Regina holding herself above me, her legs between mine. We wiggled our hips and rocked our pelvises against each other. Our hands shaking, we greedily explored each other's firm bodies. I caught Regina's nipples between my fingertips, feeling their warmth through the cotton fabric. She gasped, broke the kiss, and stood, saying, "Amber, please come with me." She offered me her hand, helping me to my feet. She was surprisingly strong. We kissed again and, holding hands, I was led to her bedroom.

It, like the rest of her home, was decorated in an African motif. The bed was large; the bedframe dark wood in a geometric pattern. She had paid close attention to the details; the room bounded with animal prints, vibrant splashes of color, and massive rich-colored woods. Filling the open spaces were African artifacts: tribal masks, musical instruments, and images of the African landscape and the animals that call that continent home.

Above the bed, in wood, there was a quotation: "Hold a true friend with both hands." She saw me reading it.

"The lettering is Utshani," she said, "the quote Swahili."

I drifted behind her, wrapping both my arms around her waist. "It's beautiful, I love it."

I undid her wrap, letting it fall to the floor. She raised her arms and I lifted the top over her head. She was, other then her large circular earrings, naked. Her breasts were full and round and her nipples and areolas small and almost jet black. Her hands deftly removed my clothes.

We walked towards the bed; it was covered with a blanket whose hearts and blue lines cut through patterns that twirled around its borders. I admired it, running my hand across it's surface. It was made of wool, thick and heavy.

"It's a Basotho blanket, this one is named Seana Marena. That means the king's blanket. Traditionally, it was made for the Royal Family and worn by kings. There is lore in my family that we're descended from the royal line."

I turned to look at my friend. "Of that, I have no doubt."

She smiled, almost bashfully, "You're kind."

She brought her mouth to mine. We stood in the room kissing, our hands touching and caressing the other's naked body. As I kissed her, I felt familiar needs and desires arise, spreading from my sex into my body. I realized something that had somehow escaped me. Until this moment it was the intimacy of my time with Regina that filled my mind, not my desire for her. Since I'd gone to work with Michelle, in fact for far longer than that, I had used sex as a tool to get what I wanted. I did not know what would happen with Regina, but I did know this might be a real relationship.

Regina sensed, but did not understand, my hesitation. "Are you ready?"

She had inadvertently asked the right question. I answered honestly, "I'm not sure. Are you?

"No, but I don't want to stop."

"Me neither."

We lay on the bed and kissed each others' lips, noses, ears, eyes. We laughed for no reason other than the joy of the moment. My hand explored her body, her's mine. And then, without design, my thigh grazed her pussy; she was wet and her moan intense. I walked my finger down her body and covered her sex with the palm of her hand, squeezing gently, over and over; she was swollen and wet and moaned in low need each time I did so.

I lowered my head, nibbling on her breasts, covering them with kisses, and then licked and sucked her nipples and areolas. Regina closed her eyes, content to lose herself in the sensation, to enjoy my hot moist mouth. I loved her breasts, loved the pliant flesh. I admired the dark flawless skin and then sucked her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the areola and across the stiff nub. It grew thick and long. I turned my attention to the other breast, kissing and licking it, sending pulses of desire through her body.

I ran a finger between Regina's vagina and rectum. It moved easily through the heavy moisture seeping from her pussy. I slid the finger into her slit. She responded with a light, "Ooohh," and pushed against it, my finger sinking inside her. I found her clitoris with my thumb; it was thick, distended, huge; it had pushed aside its hood. She was ready. I straddled her, covering her pussy with mine, and started a slow circular motion that stimulated our labias; the sensations magnifying as our labias became engorged with blood. I lowered myself, putting more pressure on her pussy and switched to an up and down motion, which splayed our labias open. Regina ground back into me.

Her moans became deeper, more guttural. Regina placed her hands on the sides of my head, lifting me from her breast. When our mouths joined her tongue plunged inside me with a passion that matched the smoldering fire, soon turned conflagration, between my legs. Our kisses became shorter, more desperate, constantly interrupted by moans, grunts, groans, gasps of pleasure.

We were the same height and there was a sense of closeness, of oneness, as breasts meshed with breasts, nipples pressed into nipples, legs caressed legs along their entire length. I looked into her eyes; I loved looking into Regina's eyes as we fucked. My cynical use of sex over the past eighteen months had left me unprepared for this; I was making love with my body and my heart.

Regina spread her legs, fully opening her inner labia, allowing me to further penetrate and stimulate her. My strong pronounced pubic bone dragged across Regina's clit and she hunched up into me, emphasizing the impact of our motions. My vulva slipped inside Regina's labia. Regina lay her legs over mine, wrapping her ankles around my calves.

We continued making love. Rocking and rolling our hips we achieved a slow rhythmic humping that worked our juices out, coating our vulvas and inner thighs. Regina took advantage of our copious flow and, holding my hips, yanked me forward and back in rapid movements; my pussy sliding fore and aft along its length but never breaking contact with her. My vulva worked deeper into her open labia; I felt my engorged clit penetrate her slit. At the top of each movement my clit mashed into hers.

As our orgasms drew closer our motions became almost frenzied. Regina pulled me down hard against her, increasing the pressure. I felt a slight friction burn, which only served to intensify the experience. Regina came first; hot cum poured from her, coating our meshing vulvas, reducing the friction, soothing my horny pussy. Regina's orgasmic yell and the wet sloshing sound of our pussies sent me over the edge. I orgasmed, burying my face in her shoulder and moaning in delight. Regina rolled her hips up and slightly forward, merging our clits. Clit to clit, we kept going in a balletic rhythm, our naked skin covered with perspiration sliding effortlessly against each other. We fucked continuously for nearly an hour, our bodies exploding freely and without control or conscious effort; I lost track of my parade of orgams.

Nearing exhaustion, I felt my insides turn to jelly and knew there was one more orgasm struggling to be born. I struggled to comprehend the fabulous feelings, the layers of sensations. It seemed the ultimate bliss. Regina let out a deep moan and then a wail of pleasure; sounds that could only be made by someone as immersed as deep in the throes of passion as I. Her eyes were shut; I stared at her; she was so beautiful,

"Uhhgg, Oh, Oh, yeeaah. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh my god, yeah. Amber don't stop, please. I'm ready, oh god, I need this, Amber one more, Uhhh, Uhh, Oohhh..."

I lost all control; my orgasm broke, transforming me with the energy of a tsunami into a quivering twisted jumble of joy.

"Oohhh, god, Yes, YES, YESSSSS, AAHHHH, REGINA, Brraaa, Ooohhh, Oooooo, NOOO, YESSSSS, Nurfmmm..."

Every muscle in me shook, my pelvis rocked back and forth, my thighs, buttocks, my breasts trembled and shivered.

We came together, shaking in total bliss, wrapped in each other's arms. It was wonderful; it was perfect. After several minutes the spasms started to subside. I was holding Regina's head; her arms were wrapped around my waist, her hands loose on my buttocks.

"That was unbelievable," I said.

She smiled; she glowed; we hugged and held each other.

We slept soundly that night and awoke, without ever having discussed it, a couple. Regina was frank; the notion of stepping outside her race, making a commitment to a white person, much less a white woman, had been anathema to her. My own confession, that I had not intended to become involved with anyone for the foreseeable future, seemed pitiful in comparison.

I was open about Michelle. Regina understood as she understood the power of her own sexuality; in a world built by and for men she had long ago realized that a beautiful woman, especially one as aloof as she, could exert a power over men that they were too stupid or too conceited or too much a slave to their cocks to understand. She also understood within a few weeks of starting her job that her boss, the district attorney, was a sexual submissive who quickly became addicted to the Regina's weekly spankings. We agreed that while our spirits would be loyal to each other; our bodies and sexuality were tools far too powerful to forfeit.

Over the next months Regina and I fell in love, but neither of us would eschew using our desirability and smarts to get what we wanted.

* * * *

Over that first weekend I unveiled to Regina the outline of a plan that had been fermenting in my mind for months. By the end of the weekend we had a well-polished scheme.

* * * *

At the beginning of this story I mentioned that when in high school Corrine, my BFF, had slept with my boyfriend Donald. Both attended the same college as I and were still together, although mutual friends informed me the relationship was often rocky. His great passion was football and he had made the football team as a walk-on in his junior year. The coach had invited him back for his senior year, but advised him to work on flexibility. To that end he was studying yoga.

Aadhya, the yoga master who trained Esha, was scheduled to visit our town during a tour of the United States. Ron and Michelle had represented Aadyha in a lawsuit brought by the family of a beautiful wealthy heiress who, after attending classes with Aadyha, decided to spend the rest of her life as Aadyha's devotee (and lover), dedicating her fortune to her master. The dispute was settled during the first week of trial on terms highly favorable to the still grateful Aadyha.

The pieces to take revenge on Donald and Corrine were in place. At Michelle's request, Aadyha agreed to help. One week later, when Donald dumped Corrine in favor of an Indian guru and two men, mutual friends told Corinne there might be a lawsuit in it and the name of a lawyer willing to handle it. He was a former and still smitten boyfriend of Regina's. He filed suit and Ron, who represented Aadhya, set Donald's deposition. A partial transcript of Ron's examination tells the story:

QUESTION: Donald, how did you learn about the yoga class taught by Aadhya?

ANSWER: I had been spending most of my time in the weight room building muscle, but Coach indicated I needed to be more flexible and suggested yoga. I was taking a class at The Yoga Place when the instructor said Aadhya, who was apparently pretty famous, was coming to town and had offered to do a private class with a local yoga student. The instructor said you could sign up on-line, so I did. I got a text saying I'd been selected.

QUESTION: Where was the class held?

ANSWER: At a home of a woman named Esha. She has been a student of Aadhya's.

QUESTION: Was anyone else at the lesson?

ANSWER: Yes, two men who worked with Aadhya.

QUESTION: What were their names? Please describe them.

ANSWER: Their names, or the names they had taken, were Moti and Neelam. Both were blond, both devoid of body hair. They were well-built and muscular, but not the buffed up look of football players. They were built more like gymnasts. They had big, wide, beautiful blue eyes, full of gentleness. They were very polite, almost self-effacing.

QUESTION: Describe the session.

ANSWER: I'm not sure I can. In the yoga I had been doing the focus had been the positions. With Aadyha the focus was more about getting into the positions. It was not about how well you assumed the position, it was about appreciating the way your body moved, like you were accepting your physical presence. Does that make any sense?

QUESTION: Yes, it does. And how did you feel as you worked in the class?

ANSWER: A lot of ways. It felt like I was understanding my body in a whole new way, that it was not just a tool to get things done, but was something to appreciate, to be conscious of for its own sake.

QUESTION: How did these thought manifest themselves?

ANSWER: A lot of ways.

QUESTION: Let me more direct. Did you become aroused?

ANSWER: Yes, intensely, the feeling was intense.

QUESTION: I notice you took a moment before answering the last question. Why was that?

ANSWER: It's pretty personal.

QUESTION: You're right, it is. So is a lot of what I'm going to ask is. Can you answer honestly?

ANSWER: Yes, please go aheaad.

QUESTION: When you became aroused were you reacting to Aadhya or to the men in the class?

ANSWER: Neither, or at least I don't think so. Aadhya, Moti, and Neelam were all beautiful, but it felt more an nternal intense sexual nature had suddenly been freed.

QUESTION: Let me backtrack a second. I have to ask you about your prior sexual history and desires. Let me be direct. Before that date had you ever had a sexual encounter with a man?

ANSWER: No.

QUESTION: Had you been sexually attracted to a man or men before?

ANSWER: No, although I guess it depends on what you mean. I don't remember ever wanting to have sex with a man. However, I wasn't like a lot of guys I know, although I wasn't attracted to it, I didn't find homosexuality gross. One of the things I loved about playing football was the camaraderie of the team. We didn't use the word intimate, but that's what we were. I liked working out with the guys. There is something about the power of a man's body that women can't duplicate.

QUESTION: Did you admire Moti and Neelam's bodies?

ANSWER: I thought I already answered that. Yes.

QUESTION: What was you initial reaction to becoming aroused in Aadyha's class?

ANSWER: My first reaction was embarrassment, especially when I became erect. But that quickly passed. The desire was so all consuming, I started to revel in it.