Amber's Pool Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that we goofed around the pool and the jacuzzi. And when we went up to change clothes later, Hugh and I got it on again on the bed. But after our earlier experiences it was more like going through the motions than anything. After Pete, I could barely feel his cock inside me. From the look on his face he knew what I was thinking. On the drive back to the city neither of us said much.

I still think back on that whole episode. When I’m in one of my horny moods I remember all those incredible sensations and its like doing it all over again.

It wasn’t hard to get rid of Hugh a short time later. Sure enough, the day after I dumped him my old boyfriend Karl called. I figured Hugh had filled him in on all the details of that day. Karl asked me to meet him for coffee. The idea of teasing him with the experience is tempting. Or maybe I should just call Pete and see if the pool is free for the night.

12