Amber's Real Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
382 Followers

"Hi, could you tell me if Amber is there?" I asked.

"SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YA," the man shouted.

"IS AMBER THERE?" I raised my voice.

"HEY MACK I HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE, I CAN'T PAGE PEOPLE," he replied.

"SHE WORKS THERE," I said anxiously.

"I GOT NO AMBER HERE DUDE," he said.

"ARE YOU SURE??" I asked.

"PRETTY DAMN SURE SINCE I'M THE MANAGER," he said with an attitude before hanging up the phone.

"FUCK!" I yelled to myself when I heard the click on the receiver. I was furious with her. It was the first time I felt any anger toward my daughter since she was probably about fourteen and she was cutting classes in school. How dare she make me worry like this! I thought as I marched back into my room trying to fetch another idea out of my worried skull. There were none.

It took me a good hour or so to unwind and trust in her that wherever she was, and whatever she was doing, that she would return tonight late as usual, but safe. I would deal with her in the morning. After a glass of wine, I finally relaxed enough to fall asleep, and somehow slept through the night.

~~~

I awoke to my alarm that I forgot to shut off for Saturday. It was eight o'clock and I checked the hallway. Her door was once again closed, she was home. Although the closed door should have been enough to tell me she was alright, I felt it necessary to use the key again to check on her. There was also that familiar devil on my shoulder taunting me to do it.

I slowly opened the door a third time, and was greeted with a similar view from the first night I had peeked. She was again lying face down on the bed, her bare back was beautiful in the filtered daylight slipping through the blinds. But her ass was covered by the sheets this time. Those damn sheets I found myself thinking. I was very tempted to move them, but once again, I let them be and exited the room.

In the kitchen as I ate breakfast I thought about how I would word it. I never yelled at my daughter before, because I simply didn't believe in it. She respected me for many reasons, and one of those was my ability to remain quiet when I was upset with her. I wasn't about to shout now.

When she got up a few hours later I was just coming in from raking leaves on the front lawn. I found her in the living room in sweats and a t-shirt looking unshowered with messy hair and a tired face, but as beautiful as ever.

"Good morning Daddy," she said to me with a smile.

"Mornin hun," I said back without one.

"Is everything alright Dad?" she asked diverting her attention from the television.

"Well, maybe you could tell me that," I said.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Can you tell me why nobody at O'Shea's knows who you are?" I asked retaining a steady tone.

"YOU WENT THERE?!?" Amber shouted in shock.

Deciding to lie to protect the trust we kept between us I replied, "No, I called there asking for you, and I was told you didn't work there."

"Who did you speak too?" she asked.

"What does it matter? I would like to think everyone in a bar knows their co-workers," I said.

"Are you sure you called the right one?" she asked.

"I called both of them Amber," I said sternly.

"Did you speak with Drake?" she asked.

"Who's Drake?" I asked.

"He's the weekend manager, he would have put me on the phone," she said.

"Wait, wait..." I said feeling suddenly foolish, "first of all, which location do you work at."

"Glenn Dale Dad, I told you that!" Amber said looking visually upset.

"Does Drake work the bar?" I asked.

"Yeah...what does that matter?" she asked confused.

Glenn Dale was the bar I had visited. Now I knew that she was either lying convincingly, or that I simply didn't see her in the crowded room. Suddenly I wished I would have asked the man behind the bar instead of the woman.

"Alright hunny, alright," I said. "Look I'm sorry, when I heard they didn't know who you were, I just got worried, that's all," I said.

"You shouldn't be calling me at work anyway Dad, I'm very busy, and half the people there don't know the other people, they all work part-time like me!"

"OK, OK," I repeated, "I'm sorry."

"What were you calling me for anyway?" she asked.

"Oh, it wasn't important," I said when I couldn't make something up on the spot. "Hey, I just have one more question hunny and I'll leave you to your show," I said.

She just looked at me waiting for it.

"What do you do there? Do you tend the bar or do you just run the drinks to people?" I asked.

"Daddy, I told you I'm a BARTENDER," she said sarcastically."

"You're right, that's right, OK, I was just wondering," I said holding back the unsettling feeling in my stomach that told me my daughter was lying to me.

For the remainder of the day I didn't see much of her. She left around two to hang out with some friends and returned for dinner before leaving for work. As I was cleaning the table in the kitchen Amber raced into the room wearing a denim jacket with a red stop underneath.

"Well, I'm off Daddy, I'll see you tomorrow," she said as she kissed me on the lips.

"Hey hun, don't you have a shirt you have to wear there or something?" I asked.

"Um...yeah," she said uneasily before saying, "I leave mine at work, you know cause it smells of liquor."

"Oh, that's a good idea," I said accepting the fib.

She smiled and headed for the door. "See you later Dad," she said as she departed.

The second the door was closed I dropped everything I was doing and bolted for the closet in the foyer. Grabbing a black leather jacket I quickly made my way into the garage and pulled the car keys from my pocket. I started the car hastily and almost hit the automatic garage door as I reversed rapidly. As I backed into the street I saw her tail lights at the stop sign down the street. I hit the button to close the garage and I followed after her.

Keeping about a five car distance at all times, I was grateful for the cover of night. I doubted Amber would think I was following her, but she was unlikely to recognize my car by the headlights in her rearview mirror. Still, I didn't get too close.

After exiting the highway in Glenn Dale I began feeling rather paranoid when she headed in the direction of O'Shea's. For a moment or two I thought about our conversation earlier, and started to second guess myself. Maybe she was on a break I thought. Perhaps they really didn't know who the co-workers were. Still, I followed her.

For a brief period I panicked when I lost track of which pair of tail lights were hers. The set that I had been following was several cars ahead of me now, and I was worried I may have lost her somewhere and was following the wrong car. Just then the car went through a yellow light, and I was forced to cut someone off and run the red to stay with it. I was very lucky there wasn't a cop at the intersection, or even a car on the cross street trying to jump the green.

After a few more blocks I passed O'Sheas and I started to feel confident with my scheam. If I was still following the right car, she definitely wasn't going to the bar. Or that bar anyway. Trying to keep close to avoid another traffic light incident I was within 2 car lengths of her and I could read the license plate. It was her, she had been lying. Getting anxious to see where this chase was taking me, I finally got an answer.

After another two right turns the car pulled into a lot that was adorned with a large neon sign that read, "Emerald Gentleman's Club." When I read the sign two thoughts entered my mind immediately, either she didn't want to tell me she tended here, or she did something much different, and if she wasn't doing something other than pouring drinks, I was going to be severely upset with her.

I slowed my car dramatically as I entered the lot, allowing her to find a spot without seeing me come in behind her. I found a spot in the rear of the lot undetected and watched her walk in a back entrance.

I wasn't sure what to do, I was completely surprised and I felt myself welling up with anger. After sitting in my car for several minutes I decided I had my answer and I knew I couldnt just walk in there and demand she leave. So I left the lot and headed home. When I got home I cleaned the remainder of the mess I had left while constantly thinking about the situation. What does she do there? was all I could think about.

I kept hope alive that the main reason she didn't want to tell me where she worked was because of where it was, but my better instinct told me that was most likey not the case. I knew there was a good chance my baby was dancing for perverted men, and the thought sickened me. The more I thought about it however, the more found myself thinking about her in her bedroom. I had peeked into her room several times in the past week hoping to get another glimpse of the beautiful body I had seen that first morning. Now I knew there was a good chance she was displaying that body, the body I had fantasized about, on a stage for men to gawk at.

Extremely perplexed with this new perspective on it, I found myself actually getting excited about it. If strangers were getting to see my little girl, I definitely deserved to! I spent the next twenty minutes or so changing my clothes and applying the disguise I had bought the previous night. When I was satisfied with my appearance I departed for the club.

When I arrived back at Emerald I was comforted with the sight of the crowded lot. I needed a good crowd like O'Sheas to keep my cover. As I made my way to the entrance I felt a nervous tension in my stomach. I didn't know how she would react if she recognized me, and I knew it could seriously jeopardize the bond we shared. I also knew that either way I was going to have to have a serious talk with my daughter about her choice of occupation.

When I walked in I was greeted by a large man who charged me a nominal cover charge. After passing him I entered a large room that had green neon lights running along the walls. In the center of the room was an island bar with two very attractive women tending it while wearing tight fitting black shirts. Neither of them was Amber. To the right in the back of the room there was a stage with a woman dancing on it. The woman was clad in only a thong as she held one leg against a silver pole in the middle of the stage.

The room was packed with many men who varied in age and dress. I blended right in. At one table in the corner were two young guys, probably in their early twenties with two females who appeared too drunk to know what was going on, apparently their girlfriends. As I found a seat about ten feet from the stage I was immediately approached by a waitress. She was wearing a similar tight, low cut top as the bartenders, but with short ass hugging shorts and long stockings.

"Can I get you something?" she asked with a nice smile.

I ordered a beer on draft and she departed to the bar.

As I took a look around the room I noticed several hot women walking around and making small talk with the men. They were all dressed differently, but all of them weren't wearing very much. One had a golden bra on, another was dressed in a teddy like outfit. They were apparently working the room, asking for dances. My eyes were peeled for Amber.

After about five minutes or so I was served my beer and I was watching another young vixen strip on the stage by the name of "Sheela" according to the announcer. She was beautiful, thin and had smaller breasts than Amber, but intoxicating just the same. She came out in a hot pink bikini and matching thong. After spending a good song twirling on the pole, she began the second one by removing her top. She had beautiful tits, and I felt myself getting an erection as I watched her. Halfway through the song she was lying on her back and with the heel of her stilletos, she pulled the small thong off her long legs.

The crowd was getting into it and I was equally impressed. I wasn't aware it was a fully nude club until now. Suddenly the nervous tension grew within me again. Where's Amber? I thought to myself. Was she one of the strippers? Or perhaps a waitresses I hadn't seen yet. Although the father in me was hoping she was a waitress, the new brain I had developed earlier in the week was hoping something else.

As the song ended Sheela made her way to the front of the stage and picked up the many dollars that were being handed to her, taking many from the men with her cleavage. As she made her way off the stage I heard another dance song begin and the announcer came on once more. "OK everyone, let's give it up for sexy Christine. As several people clapped I saw her come out. From behind a curtain came Amber onto the stage, wearing a white collared shirt that was unbuttoned but tied in the front by a knot. She also wore a plaid school girl skirt and stilletto shoes.

Several whistles were heard through the crowd as Amber made straight for the pole and impressively mounted it and flipped herself upside down. I was stunned! I had no idea my little girl had that sort of talent. While upside down her skirt fell just slightly, but not enough to get a look at what she wore underneath. I felt myself becoming excited and anxious for the song to end, knowing the patern now.

When the first song finally came to an end and the second began Amber was back on her feet. With a flirtatious look to the men in the front row she turned her back on us and untied the knot. I felt my heart racing as she slowly revealed her shoulders to us, then dropped the shirt slowly to the floor revealing her bare back. The same gorgeous back I had seen nights before sleeping in her bed. Then with one rapid twist she spun around giving us all an incredible look at her bare breasts.

Her tits were absolutely stunning, unlike any I had ever seen before. I watched her intently unaware of the woman that was now sitting on my lap. I felt her breath in my ear, and then a soft, "Would you like a dance?"

I glanced at her quickly just noticing her. She was very attractive, with long blonde hair and impressive D sized tits. She wore a sliver sequent top and she smelled like a sweet perfume. "No thanks, not now," I said automatically, my eyes still glued to my daughter stutting around the stage and now working the pole topless.

The woman apparently noticed my gaze and said, "I see you like Christine."

"Umm..yeah," was all I could say.

"OK, maybe latter than hun," she said as she got off my lap and headed for the next guy.

My eyes were still peeled to Amber. She was amazing, and suddenly I was in awe. As she leaned against the pole and sucked on one of her fingers, she slid a fingernail down her back and somehow undid her skirt, for it came falling to the floor revealing nothing underneath. There my daughter stood on the stage, completely nude. As she turned toward the rowdy crowd I got a full on view of her pussy. It was very neatly shaved with only a thin line of public hair above her lips. As she walked around the stage I got a good look at her ass as well, the same beautiful bum I had stared at in her room. Now it was on display, and I felt a huge boner trying to bust out of my pants.

She was amazing, and I was completely enthralled with her. I never imagined I would ever have such feelings for my daughter. As the song came to a close she did like Sheela before her. Getting to her knees she had several men put dollars in their mouths as she retrieved them with her tits. I felt a growing tension in my stomach wanting to stop them, but then I got another idea. Quickly jumping from my seat I almost collided with a waitress as I made my way to the end of the stage.

I fished through my wallet for a buck, but as luck would have it I only had a five. Whatever I thought to myself and I put the five in my mouth like a little puppy excited to learn new tricks. As Amber made her way down the front of the stage, I suddenly feared the worst. What if she recognized me?

When I planned on coming into the club, I never anticipated getting this close to her, now I was hoping to have her remove money from my face with her tits. I didn't want to back away now, and just hoped for the best. As Amber got to me she smiled at me flirtatiously. A huge grin lit my face as I clenched the bill with my teeth. My little angel was kneeling in front of me completely nude and before I knew it her nipples were inches from my eyes. As she took the five with her tits I felt adrenaline pump within me. She didn't seem to notice me.

When "Christine" left the stage she had a huge ovation as the next girl was being announced. I returned to my seat after that swimming in the glory of what had just happened, and no longer caring that the other men had just as equal an experience.

I sat there nursing my beer and watching the next two women perform. Both women were very attractive, but none of them compared to my Amber. As I got to the bottom of my beer I noticed her again, once again wearing the sexy school girl outfit and now making her way around the room. I got excited and tense at the same time. Could I get away with a dance from her?

As I saw her sit on several guys laps, I tried to control my emotions. I felt like a jealous boyfriend watching my daughter offer her services to the horny men. But at the same time I knew I was one of them. I was hoping she wouldn't be "rented" until she got to me. My hopes came true. As she left a man to my right I saw her approaching me and my heart raced.

Just then she sat on my lap, and I inhaled her sweet scent from a bottle that excapes my memory. "Hey hunny, would you like a dance?" she asked.

"How much?" I asked as I nearly choked as I heard her father's voice come out of my mouth.

She gave me a strange look for a moment, and I was afraid my cover was blown, but then she said sweetly, "Only twenty."

"OK," I said trying to limit the words coming from my mouth.

"Oh goodie!" she said as she stood up and took me by the hand.

As she led me to the rooms in the back we passed the woman who had sat on my lap previously. "Oh you got her," she said smiling, "he was eyeing you Christine, be good to him."

Amber laughed and said, "I intend to."

I was shaking like a leaf when we made it to a dark room in the back. In there I saw numerous little cubicles that each had drawn curtains. Amber led me into one of them and sat me on a cushioned seat.

"Now be a good boy," she said as I began to sweat.

Just then she strattled me and began moving her body to the pumping music. I could feel her body push against me and she threw her head back as she danced.

"Would you like to untie my shirt?" she said flirtatiously.

"Yes," I said immediately.

With my nervous hands I took the knot and tried to undo it, but in my haste I couldn't figure it out. She put her soft hands on mine and helped me untie it. As she opened her shirt I saw her amazing breasts before me. So badly I wanted to touch them.

Amber got up closer to me and teased me horribly, with her breasts right in my face, and for a brief moment I felt her skin brush my fake moustache. I felt like I was about to explode in my pants as she taunted me. Then she got to her feet and slowly slipped her skirt off. I stared at her beautiful jewel. She remounted me completely naked, and began to dry hump me. I was in heaven. I could not believe what was happening to me, and all I wanted to do was fuck her.

I couldn't believe my own thoughts, I wanted to fuck my daughter so badly it hurt, and there was nothing I could do about it. As she humped me I slowly lifted my hands to my lap, and eventually had them rest against her ass. The temptation was too much for me to take as she bounced her cheeks onto the back of my hands, and I flipped my hands over and clenched her ass.

Stargaze
Stargaze
382 Followers