Amber's Wet Dream

Story Info
Amber fantasizes about her roommate.
1.6k words
3.86
35.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mae7486
Mae7486
16 Followers

A pale blue glow filled Amber's dorm room, casting a dim light on the barely organized chaos of her college life. She stared at her computer screen intently; it was taking every fiber of her being to not burst into tears. She replayed the conversation she had with her roommate over and over in her mind. It was as though there was a terrible song stuck in her head on repeat with no way to turn it off; mocking her naivety.

"Layla... I think I'm in love with you."

She had dumped out her entire soul, her fears, hopes, and dreams to Layla. She wasn't quite drunk; she was just in that happy state of mind where inhibitions seem so silly and pointless. "Why not say how you feel? What's holding me back?" she thought to herself. She planned out her syllables with measured care, and the naked truth slipped out of her mouth, filling the room with her feelings towards Layla.

Layla's face betrayed an expression that Amber couldn't interpret, and she reciprocated her love, albeit platonic, for Amber. A creeping tightness started closing in on Amber's insides as her brain caught up to her hormones. Too late she realized the enormity of what she said and the implications made her mind race. What started as confidence quickly turned to awkwardness and then blind panic as she struggled to think of what to say next.

"Do... do you think you love me... y'know, like... physically?"

Without missing a beat, Layla replied, "Amber, you are the most beautiful person I know. I love and value you so much. Have I thought about being with another girl? Absolutely, who hasn't? And if I were to be with another girl it would be you. I know with all my heart. But I'm not sexually attracted to other girls. There's just something about a guy's penis that turns me on. I'm sorry I just know in my heart it could never work.

Amber was devastated. But she was reminded exactly why she loved Layla in the first place. She could make her feel incredible about herself even when she was at her most vulnerable. Amber managed to smile weakly and decided at one last desperate plea.

"Would you try... umm... like, if I wore a dildo? I promise it would still feel amazing!"

"I know dildos can feel amazing!" Layla giggled. "I dunno, it wouldn't be the same."

Defeated, Amber left it at that. Layla was soon asleep and Amber was left emotionally exhausted and horny. The internet was her comfort blanket and it didn't take long for her to get lost in the endless pages of the digital world. She scrolled through her standard websites. Nothing was catching her eye until she spied an ad showing two girls entangled on a bed. Her pulse quickened and a familiar feeling hit her pussy, moistening instantly. She had never watched porn before, let alone lesbian porn. She glanced nervously back at Layla and saw her breathing softly. Taking a deep breath, she turned back to her computer and clicked the link.

Her parents had a strict internet policy, and she considered herself a good girl anyway. Porn was taboo in her house, but having moved into her freshman dorm she had most of the privacy she needed to explore the darker parts of the web. The fact that Layla was only a few feet from her was that much more exciting. Amber ached to be laying there next to her, but she was content with exploring this exotic new experience.

As soon as the video started playing, a loud moan played over her computer speakers and Amber's face turned bright red. She hit the mute button as fast as humanly possible and checked over to see if Layla woke up. Apart from shifting slightly, she appeared to be fast asleep. Completely embarrassed, Amber sheepishly turned off her computer and crawled into bed. All she wanted to do was to fall asleep and forget this day ever happened.

Staring up at the ceiling, Amber knew she wasn't going to sleep well that night. She thought back to her high school days and the romantic encounters she had there. She had what she considered a boyfriend back then, but she just enjoyed hanging out with him. They had tried to have sex but she just felt nervous and uncomfortable for the entire experience. It was never the same after that. She felt like she was a kid pretending to play "House" when she was with him. They drifted apart and Amber wore being single like it was a shield. Boys would always try to ask her out and she made up excuses in her mind why she couldn't date them.

Everything changed when she met Layla. She was beautiful of course, but she was confident and friendly. Amber considered herself as a sort of outcast that kept to herself but Layla made her feel completely at ease and able to be herself. It didn't take long for Amber to realize that she was completely in love with Layla. She was in heavy denial at first. Her family was very traditional and this sort of thing was never talked about. She would find a man and fall in love and have two kids and be a model wife. She lied to herself about her feelings for Layla until the dreams started. In the first few, Layla would always be just out of reach and would say, "We could be together... you only have to ask." More and more they became increasingly passionate. The two of them would kiss and explore each others' bodies and Layla seemed to grow more impatient. "Why haven't you asked me yet? We could be together now!"

Amber looked at her clock and listened to Layla's breathing. Those dreams felt so real it was all the more devastating when she woke up and realized that it was all in her mind. It was so frustrating to be so close to her and not be with her. She screwed her eyes shut and waited impatiently for sleep to take her.

"Your parents are gone, right?" Layla whispered, somewhat coyly. Amber found herself in what resembled her parents' bedroom and nodded.

"They're at the movies. They said they'd be gone most of the night."

"Good, because I want to try something new."

Layla snaked her hand between Amber's thighs and started rubbing her intently. She worked her hand up and down the soft fabric of Amber's panties and Amber's breathing started to intensify.

"I thought you were only attracted to guys... You said..."

"Shhh" Layla cooed softly in her ear. Her strokes became faster and longer, and soon she was rubbing from Amber's pussy up to her lower belly. Amber's chest heaved up and down in rhythm to Layla's touch and strange new pleasures swelled inside her. Suddenly there was a sensation she couldn't describe and she felt Layla's hand adjust around what felt like something protruding out of her.

"Oh god... Amber..." Layla moaned and Amber felt Layla's rubs adjust to accommodate the growth. She looked down to see an unfamiliar bulge in between her legs which was growing with each motion of Layla's hand. Before long, it began to peek over the top of her panty line and Amber stared wide eyed.

"I knew you had an amazing cock." Layla pulled down her panties and Amber stared at a thick penis emerging from between her pussy lips. It was slick with her own juices and Layla slowly put it in her mouth, expertly caressing it with her tongue as she sucked on Amber's new appendage. She felt Layla reach underneath her shirt and squeeze her breast playfully and she let out a loud sigh. The cock rubbed up against her clitoris and she could barely contain herself as Layla bobbed up and down, savoring every inch of the thing.

Layla gave the cock one final suck and pulled away. Amber looked down at what was now a fully formed dick, throbbing with her heartbeat. She was speechless. Layla put a finger under Amber's chin and raised her head to meet her gaze.

"I want you inside me." Layla fell backwards onto the bed and suddenly she was naked; her clothes melting into the fabric. Amber glanced down at the cock and realized it was now her cock, and she got into bed on top of Layla. Her cock was squeezed deliciously between them and she started to drive it back and forth; rubbing the tight stomach of her lover with her still-wet bulge. Their breasts squished together perfectly and Amber had never felt so much raw pleasure coursing through her before. Layla smiled at her and drew her into a passionate kiss, their tongues becoming more and more urgent as desire built up in both of them.

Soon Amber couldn't contain herself any longer and she found Layla's willing opening with the head of her penis. She started to push inside and felt Layla stretching around her, slowly opening to the firm stiffness of the cock. Layla let out a sound of pure ecstasy and Amber plunged the whole shaft inside of her. Instinctively she slid in and out of Layla, both of them lost in erotic oblivion. She felt a slowly building sensation and realized that she was going to climax.

"Ohh shit... I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" she shrieked and hot fluid dripped out of her clenched pussy. Her eyes snapped open and she was in her bed; her legs wrapped tightly around one of her pillows. She reached down to feel for a cock that wasn't there, and relief combined with disappointment washed over her. Her hand came back slick with her cum and realized that she had been humping her pillow; and both her and it were soaked with the aftermath of the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

Mae7486
Mae7486
16 Followers