Ambiguous Feelings Ch. 03

Story Info
I enjoy the freedom to go beyond flirting with another.
1.3k words
3.91
20k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday could not have come round fast enough. I'd never looked forward to the working week so much. Denise and I had been flirting happily and unprofessionally for several weeks. Denise and her husband, Mike, were more adventurous than me, and Denise had made it clear that if I wanted to take the next step, she would be very willing ... at least that was my interpretation of things.

I waited until we were on the way back from a client on Monday afternoon to let her know I wanted to take things beyond flirting. Denise was driving, and as always she had both hands sensibly on the wheel. Her summer dress would have been knee length if stood up, but in the car it was displaying a good deal of thigh.

"It's nice to be reminded how good your legs are." I dropped my hand onto her leg, but right by her knee. I was starting low enough to give her the chance to cry uncle without me having overstepped the mark.

"That's naughty!" She sounded surprised.

"If you say stop, I'll stop." I was looking steadily at her from the passenger seat.

"You know you shouldn't be doing that"

"That's not saying stop though, is it." I moved my hand up a few more inches from her knee.

"That's naughty. You really shouldn't"

"That's still not a 'stop.' If you say 'stop', I will." I moved my hand another few inches.

"What would Gayle say?" I had the impression that Denise had just taken the roundabout slightly faster than she'd intended!

"That still isn't telling me to stop. I won't stop if you don't say it." I slid my hand right up to the border of her panties. "Are you going to say it?"

"You're naughty"

I decided enough was enough and placed my hand on her panties, squarely between her legs.

"You're bad!"

"No I'm not. Not really. Not yet" I said smiling.

At the first red light we leant over and kissed. It was clear we were both intent on taking this a lot further. We stopped when the driver behind sounded their horn to bring our attention back to the now green light. Denise blushed, which surprised me, and we drove on back to the office with me having the definite advantage of being able to watch and touch.

As we approached the office car park I withdrew my hand. We remained professional to all outward appearances right up to the point that we'd entered the building and the lift doors had closed behind us. The sexual tension that had been building was vigorously released. I'd always admired Denise's arse, and now my hands explored whilst we kissed and writhed. It was undoubtedly tacky, but I didn't mind a bit!

On the short walk to our open plan offices we agreed to meet at her house straight after work. Mike was a fire fighter, and his shift would give us at least a few hours to get properly acquainted in private.

I rang Gayle to let her know I'd be late ("Denise and I will be working on the project I mentioned the other day!")

The clock ticked slowly through the final part of the day, a process made more interesting than usual whenever Denise felt that it was sufficiently safe to discreetly swivel her chair to face me. Then she would slowly open her legs to reveal her very cute panties with the enticing damp spot. I loved the way her eyes never left my face while she did it!

To say I was frustrated when I got pulled into a contract discussion just as I was expecting to follow Denise home was an understatement. However, I objected less when I was stood on Denise's doorstep as she opened the door. The twenty minute head start had enabled her to change into a brazenly short miniskirt and semi see through sleeveless blouse.

She smiled. "Do you want coffee, or do you want to go straight to bed?"

It didn't need an answer. We headed for the stairs.

The transition from cuddling and kissing as we got to her room, to naked in bed, was almost perfect. Only complete defeat at the hands of her bra fastening derailed a Hollywood smooth transition. As Denise's hands went behind her back to rescue my fumbling, I caressed down her body and continued until I was kneeling between her legs. She had the prettiest pussy: Neatly trimmed above, and smooth where it counted.

I delivered a few small kisses and flicks of my tongue before pushing her gently back so that her knees folded at the bed. I was determined to make her cum on my tongue before things went further. I wanted to be sure she got pleasure from this experience. I wanted to fully acquit myself. She was very amenable!

I gently ran my tongue from her love hole, very slowly, to just short of her clit again and again. She kept lifting her hips to try to make me go that final half inch, but I was determined to set the pace. Finally, at the top of my stroke, I flicked my tongue firmly over her clit making her hips buck as if she'd been tasered. I kept this up, teasing and flicking, never letting her know where my tongue would stop.

Eventually, when I felt she had been on the crest for long enough, I focussed on her clit, alternating fast hard tongue flicks with soft flat caresses. I could never have anticipated the sounds she made. She squealed and shrieked in a tone so high and loud it was genuinely off-putting! As she came, she writhed so violently it was impossible to keep my mouth in contact with her sex.

I moved up her body and slid my cock into her wet cunt, lying still and holding her while she recovered from what was an almost violent orgasm. Slowly then, I began to move, and we fucked and cuddled; sometimes me on top, sometimes Denise. When she turned on all fours I was in heaven - Fucking her doggy style with the greatest view of the voluptuous arse I'd lusted over for so long.

It was the longest, most sensual sex I'd ever had, and I'd amazed myself with my self control. That self control lasted just past the final time that Denise ended up on top. She surprised me by sliding off my cock and turning round to take me in her mouth. My cock must have been slick with the taste her, but she clearly had no aversion to it.

Even allowing for the intensely aroused state I was in, it was obvious that Denise was an exceptional, and enthusiastic cock sucker. I had no idea how she was creating the sensations I was feeling. I was in ecstasy for all of 30 seconds before I let go. I shook and spasmed and sent her everything I'd been bottling up, and she never missed a drop.

Not only did she swallow everything, but she continued to like and suck me for some time. It was the cleanest sex I'd ever had!

Finally she looked up at me and almost purred. "Mmmm. I like the taste of you."

I smiled back. "Do I taste different to what you're used to?"

"Yes. Yours tastes sweet. I'm used to salty." There was no answer to that!

There was no embarrassment or awkwardness afterwards. We lay and chatted, caressing occasionally, until it was time for me to leave. After I'd dressed, Denise followed me downstairs, still naked. She stood behind the door to let me out, which was funny because you could make out a lot of her naked form through the slightly opaque glass panel in the door.

Driving home, I had some very pleasant thoughts and images to keep me company. I knew my wife would benefit from the experience and confidence I'd enjoyed that evening, but I had to be honest with myself. It was primarily for me that I'd done it, and I had really enjoyed fucking Denise. I definitely intended to do it again.