Ambulance Nurse

Story Info
There was a crunch as a the driver...
2.3k words
3.24
28.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a crunch as the driver slammed the vehicle into gear, and a jolt as the ambulance began to hurtle down the busy midnight streets.

"Ten-four, we are en-route to scene." -the young male driver replied to a static-laden transmission over the wireless. The back of the ambulance rocked from side to side, instruments clacking in their receptacles and lockers as the driver weaved in and out of traffic.

"Try not to get us killed, will ya!?" -shouted a voice from the back. That voice belonged to the nurse: Lauren, or 'L' as the driver often called her. She was young, younger than most nurses, but despite that she had seen countless patients in the back of this very ambulance.

"Don't worry, L, just a few more minutes!" -came the carefree reply as the vehicle weaved to the side once more, the suspension whining. Lauren didn't know the name of the driver, even though they had been a crew for over three years now. She'd just never bothered to ask. Theirs was not the only siren wailing in the night, several others were converging on the crash. Fire trucks, police cars and ambulances would all be there. The idea of the flashing lights, confusion and chaos sent a shiver down Lauren's spine. She wrapped her hands around herself, pulling the bright yellow jacket she wore even tighter.

"I see it now, get ready back there!"

In just a few moments the ambulance screeched to a sudden halt, almost throwing Lauren off from the small plastic seat she was sitting on. As soon as she regained her balance she stood up to a low crouch and pushed against the doors. Cool air rushed in as the double doors opened, and a smell of burning gasoline, rubber, flesh and blood washed over her. She stepped down, her boots clacking on the cracked asphalt, and began to pull out the stretcher. The driver rounded the vehicle's side, appearing to help her.

It was a three-car pileup with a fourth vehicle crashed into the trees nearby, apparently having tried to avoid the bigger accident in the middle of the road. The asphalt was still slick with recent rain, and now reflected the orange embers dancing up in the smoke-tarnished sky above.

Lauren surveyed the scene, they were the second vehicle to arrive, with the first being a fire engine, whose crew was already working on putting out the blaze. The three cars were horribly mangled and engulfed by flames, ensuring no survivors there. The fourth car in the woods, however, showed signs of hope. Lauren nodded towards the fourth wreck, and the driver hurried to assist her in carrying the stretcher to the bent wreck in the treeline.

As Lauren and the driver approached, a wheezing voice echoed from the wreck. The car had crashed into a tree, sending the seatbeltless driver through the windshield. His right arm was horrible bent and twisted and his face was covered in deep cuts and bruises. Lauren and the driver set up the stretcher next to the car, then approached the driver.

"H-help...!" -was the driver's desperate cry, barely audible over the roaring flames and the distant sirens.

"Don't worry..." Lauren said, smiling her warm reassuring smile at the man. "...you'll be just fine."

The gears of the ambulance gave a familiar crunch as the driver sent the vehicle hurtling down the road once more. He and Lauren had fastened the crash victim, a middle-aged, slightly overweight man, onto the stretchers and onto the back of the ambulance. Lauren sat next to the man, surveying his wounds and appearance. The man was bleeding badly, both from cuts to his face, lips, arms and shoulders, and he was likely bleeding internally due to fractured ribs and two broken legs. Lauren raised herself over the man's head, looking into his dull eyes, and the man looked back, pleading for help. Lauren smiled again, reassuring and warm, then reached for a needle in her jacket pocket. She injected the painkiller into the man's arm, then gave him another shot to each leg. The localized effect of the painkiller should help him last long enough.

Lauren leaned over the man's face once more, his eyes were now closed and his face was taut with pain. Lauren could see the muscles of the man's face grinding his teeth as he was hanging on. She leaned in a little closer, pressing her lips over the man's. The man's eyes shot open and he coughed and sputtered in surprise.

"No, I'm breathing, no!"

Lauren withdrew, the coppery taste of blood in her mouth, and smiled once more, the shushed at the man, placing a finger over his cracked and bloody lips.

"Shh, don't worry, it's going to be all right."

The man looked bewildered, his eyes shooting from side to side as he tried to understand what was happening. He tried to raise his hands, but found them both securely strapped in place. The mere effort of trying to move his right hand caused him to gasp in pain, a gasp that Lauren returned in a much softer voice. She stood straight, as straight as she could in the cramped ambulance, and let her jacket fall off. Beneath she wore a tight pure-white tube top and nothing more. She reached into her hair, releasing the hairpin that kept her fiery-red hair in check and let it fall around her face like a stream of blood. The sirens had fallen silent and the engine had calmed down, slowing to a steady background hum.

"Am I... dead?" -the man demanded, confused.

"No, my love, not yet." -Lauren replied, as she extracted a pair of sharp scissors from a strap on the wall. She took the cool metal blades to the man's shredded and blood-soaked clothes, cutting and peeling them off his broken flesh, revealing new wounds and bruises as she went. The man's face was pale and frozen in an expression of horror, whereas his body was bloodied and hairy, his overweight form bulging slightly under the tight straps.

After finishing with his clothes, Lauren stepped back, leaning against the wall, and undid her belt, allowing her trousers to fall to the pool of blood collecting on the floor of the ambulance. The skin of her legs and thighs was pale as porcelain and underneath she wore a tiny pair of undies, pure white, with a tiny red cross stitched over her most sensitive place. The man was speechless, his head bobbing as the ambulance hit a bump on the road, and his eyes wild as they engorged on Lauren's shapely body.

Lauren raised her leg over the man's body, carefully allowing her slender body to come to rest over his waist. The man didn't complain, but looked to be in pain..

"I don't feel too good..." -he said, his voice weaker than before.

Lauren looked him over, only now spotting that his shoulder was in an odd angle.

"You poor thing, your shoulder is dislocated. Here, let me..."

Lauren leaned forward, so that her body now lay over his. She reached out to the man's shoulder, then yanked. A sickening crunch could be heard as the joint was se. The man opened his mouth as if to scream, but there was no sound. The blood seeping from the man's wounds was being absorbed by the white top and panties as Lauren leaned in for another deep kiss. Her lips locked with his, and she blew air into his lungs. As she pulled back from the sudden exhale, the man coughed and sputtered in surprise. Lauren just smiled and cocked her head as she straightened herself, pressing her lower body against the man's groin, allowing the vibrations of the ambulance to massage them both.

"I... I..." -the man struggled. Lauren hushed at him once more, leaning down to place a soft kiss onto his bloody lips, his bruised neck, his heaving chest. She paused and looked up, then rolled off the man, coming to a crouched stand next to him once more. She reached down, grabbing her discarded clothes into a bloodstained clump in her hand, then stuffing it under the man's head so that he could better see.

Now, with the man's drowsy eyes on her, she began to massage herself, caressing her breasts through the blood-soaked fabric of her top. She squirmed in her clothes, like a bellydancer, despite the cramped space, inching closer to the man once more. His eyes seemed to be drooping, and he wouldn't last much longer now. Lauren just smiled.

"Psst, hey, tell me your name." -she spoke in a hushed tone. The man's eyes opened again, more lazily than before, and he inhaled laboriously.

"Tommy." -he managed.

"Nice to meet you, Tommy." -Lauren replied as she bent over Tommy's groin, resting her pale cheek against his inner thigh. She let out a slow exhale, allowing the cool air of her breath to caress Tommy's flaccid member. Not a twitch.

"Tommy, you're in a bad shape." -she said. He didn't answer.

"But I'll take care of you..." Her face moved closer to his flaccid flesh. She could smell the blood and the sweat and the urine. "...'till the end." With those words she parted her lips just enough to let them wrap around the side of Tommy's penis, latching softly onto the soft, warm skin. The poor man groaned, his voice growing ever weaker. Lauren's eyes smiled as she began to move the slick tip of her tongue against the soft, tender skin of Tommy's penis. She sensed the tiniest twitch in the tortured man's member. With a lustful moan she opened wide, allowing the man's flaccid member fully into her warm, wet mouth, wrapping her plump bloodstained lips over the base of his flesh. She moaned again, sending vibrations down Tommy's shaft. In seconds she could feel the effect; despite his pitiful state, his body still reacted. Blood rushed past Lauren's lips and filled the man's flaccid member in an instant. Lauren sighed deep, then slid her lips up to the very tip of Tommy's erect member. She looked up and could see a faint shade of colour returning the the pale blotches of unstained skin on his face.

Releasing her lips from his tip with an audible smack, she encouraged the man: "Come on now, Tommy, we don't want you to fade away just yet." A red bubble of saliva and blood forms on Tommy's lips as he tries to answer and fails. Laura smiles again, locking eyes with the man as she lowers her face onto him once more, slowly taking all of his shaft into her slick mouth, while sliding her lips down to the very base of his member. Her fingers playfully caress the man's testes, in turns grabbing at them softly, then rolling them around playfully. She begins to slowly move up and down the length of Tommy's shaft, pausing at the tip to let her tongue play around, while her fingers occasionally wrap around his saliva-slicked base to squeeze him, feeling his heightened pulse through the erect flesh.

After a moment, she can feel the tension inside the man's testes, how they ache for release. Lauren dives deep, taking the tip of Tommy's penis into the back of her throat, then locking her lips around his shaft, making as tight a seal as she can, before applying as much suction as she can. Then, while holding the man in her mouth, she begins to slowly inch back, struggling against every millimeter of flesh that escapes her mouth. Tommy gurgles incoherently as his body twitches at the sensation. A little bit further, further she draws back, until finally she can't hold him any more. With a loud pop and a wet slurp Tommy's erect shaft escapes Lauren's mouth, leaving her gasping for breath in turn.

"Good!" She gasps as she draws in a deep breath. "Now come for me!" -she cries as her voice break down into a lustful howl. She turns her head sideways, wrapping her lips against the side of Tommy's flesh once more, licking and massaging him with her lips while her fingers play around with his aching testes. His left hand, strapped tight, struggles against it's binds and fings Lauren's shoulder, grabbing her painfully hard. She moans, sending another wave of vibrations through his flesh, then feel as the surge passes through his shaft. Smacking her lips free, Lauren backs away to see the first jet of white shoot out of Tommy's tortured body. She quickly turns, positioning herself in the trajectory of the second blast as it hurtles free of his flesh, spraying her red hair and bloodstained face with a sharp white contrast.

Lauren's own body squirms and shivers at the wondrous sensation as the man's seed spills over her face. She can't help but moan and gasp in wonder as the third jet reached even further than the second, landing in the tangled mess of her hair. She leans in, wrapping her blood-red lips around his pulsating shaft, drinking deep as a fourth and fifth spurt fill her mouth until her nostrils bubble with his seed.

Once more, and again he comes, unloading his seed until the stream becomes a sputter. His fingers are now loose and his hand falls limp to his side, softly brushing against Lauren's shoulder. Lauren teases the tip of his slowly softening member with her tongue, swirling the last drops of his seed in her mouth, until his pulse is there no more. She sits down on the floor of the ambulance, amidst the scraps of shredded clothes, shard of glass and spilled blood. She runs her hand in her hair, then examines the white sticky substance that now coats her fingers. Smiling she runs the slick fingers over her body, teasing her nipple through the bloodstained fabric for a moment, before sighing and relaxing.

"We lost another one." -she called cheerfully to the driver.

"Don't worry about it, L, we'll get another chance!"

A click, followed by the first soft notes of "Love is Blue", emanate from the driver's cabin.