Ambush & Blow-Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a beat in which all hands on her body stopped, letting her catch her breath, Gio said, "It's no wonder we had to haul Fadal out of your bed."

A brief flurry of meaty slaps followed. Then she felt a hand settle on her breast; she arched her back into the touch when a wet, warm mouth captured her other nipple and began to suction. Between her legs, she could feel the gentle, persistent press of hard flesh. Courtney started panting; she didn't even know who was spreading her vagina wide with their turgid erection. Whoever it was moved slow, taking her a little, moving back a little, and taking her a little more, until he was buried deep inside her. When his lower body rubbed against her engorged clitoris, Courtney murmured, "Lover..."

Gio and Damico corrected her immediately, "Husbandzzz."

Courtney smiled, Gotcha. She had Damico in her body. "Move, Damico," she ordered.

Gio growled in frustration as Damico pulled out and thrust back in to Courtney on a happy sigh. Damico thrust in earnest. Each time his body pressed her clitoris, her unprotected uterus felt tighter, hungrier, closer to exploding in need. Damico shifted from gliding his full length through her and focused on quick short bursts while remaining deeply embedded. Gio's tongue and fingers swiped her nipples, then he licked around the base and pinched with his fingers. Courtney's head was thrown back as she outright groaned under the onslaught. The pending orgasm built until the smallest sensation was devastating. Then Gio flicked her nipple and the orgasm slammed through her and rippled the muscles in her vagina around Damico's engorged penis. As she twisted her wrists to grab the restraints, Gio's hand covered a fist wrenching her fingers open to clasp in his own, and Damico seized her hips as he orgasmed in turn losing his rhythm and filling her with sticky warmth.

Gio's mouth covered hers in a longing kiss, his tongue driving in past her lips to caress her own tongue with the force of his desire. Damico warbled contentedly where he had collapsed across her chest. He pressed a hard kiss to the side of her neck and replicated it moving upwards to her jaw; then he edged Gio out of the way to kiss her teasingly on the lips. A gentle lick on the outer surface, then a caress against the edge of her tongue, and he had Courtney returning his kisses mindlessly.

Easing himself from her body, Damico dipped his fingers in his semen that followed and circled her clitoris saying, "You were mine the minute you tied me down, you know."

Courtney shuddered from the overstimulation and gasped, "You're not doing a very good job at discouraging that sort of thing, you know."

Gio, who had never released his grip on her hand and had been petting up and down her arm in the meantime, ordered, "My turn with the wife."

Damico rumbled his contentment and moved, shifting the bed around her. When he swiped his tongue under her ear from behind shortly afterward, Courtney shivered.

Then an ice cold wet cloth brushed her vulva. She screamed from the shock, "Shit!"

Damico rumbled, "Couldn't you have warmed up the water, first?"

Gio replied, "You weren't the one that Fadal had to untie through his laughing fit. Fadal was struggling to focus he was cackling so hard!"

"I would have given you both dull knives to work your way out when I was done," said Courtney, Next time you'll be lucky if I give you a spoon, Gio.

Gio's mouth latched on to her clitoris then licking, fondling, and pressing. Courtney's hips shifted of their own accord trying to reduce the intensity, then increasing it. She tossed her head side to side gasping. The onslaught continued throwing Courtney into the most violent orgasm she'd ever had. She grabbed her restraints and screamed, "GIO!"

Gio didn't stop, but slowed down until her body stopped shaking. Then he raised his head, shifted his hands to her hips and brushed them up the sides of her body until he reached her shoulders. Then he pulled himself upwards against her body kissing up her abdomen, licking deep into her belly button, and teasing each of her nipples. Then he brought the glans of his penis against the entrance to her vagina, and pressed forward whispering, "And don't you ever forget it."

Damico had resumed kissing her neck and had wrapped his hands around her own as Gio pressed himself deeper into Courtney's body. Courtney moaned, He feels so good inside. Oh, God, I wanted this. Gio sunk his penis in her, reaching the edge of her fertile womb.

When his erection could penetrate no further, he gave a sharp thrust, and said, "You invade my ship."

Courtney's clitoris throbbed in pleasure.

Pulling out, he thrust back in. "You shoot me in my bed." Damico's hands dropped to her puckering nipples driving her arousal back up with the stimulus from Gio's taking her body. Then Gio paused to shudder, trying to keep from orgasming just yet. Courtney shuddered with him; she could feel him engorging inside her. Letting one of her shoulders go, he reached behind her and rubbed his finger around her anus as he thrust in again. "Then you tie me down and sexually torment me." It was when he pressed his finger in her that she noticed he had lubricated the area when he wiped her down. Courtney groaned; the double penetration and his claiming was making her tired muscles tense in anticipation. The sense of fullness was making her vibrate. He thrust again, a short burst as he pressed in another finger. "You're mine now. Your insolence, your audacity, and your daring is all mine, you complete and total reprobate."

She couldn't think through the pleasure her body was thrumming to; he didn't want a response apparently. As Gio's pace faltered; she tilted on the verge of explosion.

It was when she felt the first burst of semen from his orgasm that threw her into her own. The back of her mind registered, They really are trying to get me pregnant. As the orgasm slammed through her body, she couldn't say anything beyond a long, high pitched moan.

Gio's hand slipped from her anus to wrap around her waist as his mouth came down on hers. Implacable. I've knocked an implacable man head-over-heels. When he paused in his kiss, pressing his forehead against hers, she whispered, "I guess I'm here to improve things, then?"

Gio's mouth returned to hers in a passion. Damico untied her blindfold and said, smiling down at her, "It's your punishment."

12