Ambush Ch. 01

Story Info
He pays for the mistake of ignoring her.
1.7k words
4.12
22.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave728
dave728
7 Followers

She was going crazy. The more she thought about it, the more annoyed she became. She had gotten her boyfriend the latest and greatest computer game for his birthday, and after thanking her for the gift, he had disappeared into the computer room, and she had nearly been ignored since. It had been three days now, and he played that damn game nearly all of his spare time. But that was about to change.

It was Sunday evening, and they had just finished dinner. He chatted with her during the meal, but as soon as the dishes were in the dishwasher, off he wandered back to the computer. She took her time. She got in the shower, and spent a lot of time scrubbing and getting clean. She then shaved as she usually did, leaving everything bare. She knew that drove him wild, the sight of her shaved places, and driving him wild was the plan, though he didn't know it yet. She smiled to herself as she toweled off, and the smile turned to a wicked grin as she put on lotion and a little perfume.

She dressed carefully too. First thong panties and a matching bra, then a silk shirt and short skirt. The top clung to her, accenting her curves. She checked herself out in the mirror, and was satisfied with her work. As she reached into his closet, the wicked grin returned. She came out with one of his thick belts in her hand. She folded the belt in her hand, holding the buckle so it wouldn't make a sound.

She quietly entered the computer room, and found him engrossed in the computer screen. As she suspected, he didn't hear her come in at all. She paused for a couple minutes, just looking at him. He was average looking, dark hair and green eyes. He wasn't a body builder or anything, but he was in decent shape. Dressed now in a t-shirt and sweats, he still looked good to her. When she saw him like this, unaware of her scrutiny, she was always a little surprised at how cute he was, and the effect he had on her. Even now, she felt her body reacting to her sneaky plan.

She moved up behind his swivel chair and touched the back of his neck with her hand.

"Can I get you anything?" she asked as she leaned over his shoulder.

"No, I'm good," he said as he stared at the screen. All she could see of the screen didn't make any sense to her. It looked like some big nasty monster was about to attack his character, but she had no idea.

"Well dear, there's something you can do for me, and I'm not going to take no for an answer." With that, she took the belt she had and reached around him, quickly pulling it around him and fastening the buckle in the back. When she spun the chair around, she reached back and hit the pause key on the keyboard, something she had seen him do when the phone rang. He was securely trapped in his chair. And it was better than she had hoped. His arms were also pinned to his sides, so he couldn't really reach anything. The look on his face was priceless. It was first one of shock, and then he got pissed, then wary.

"OK babe," he said, "What are you up to?"

She looked him up and down and said, "I think you'll find out soon enough, won't you? Now, sit still and behave, and I might let you go." She looked past him on the desk, and saw what she was looking for. She leaned past his shoulder and grabbed the pair of scissors. When she was in front of him again, holding the scissors, his eyes widened, and just a little of the color drained from his face.

"Ummm... What are you going to do with those?" he said. She noticed that some of his confidence and bravado had gone out of him.

"Now, I want you to pay attention. I'm going to use these scissors in a minute, and I would suggest that you hold as still as you can." She looked him up and down pointing the scissors here and there, "You wouldn't want me to accidentally cut anything important now, would you?

He swallowed hard, and shook his head no.

"Good. Now, here we go." She bent down in front of him, and removed his tennis shoes and socks. "I don't think you'll be needing these sweat pants," she said as she looked up at him. She then took one pant leg and slowly started cutting up the leg. She went slowly, being sure to make him very aware of the proximity of the sharp tool to his skin.

"Hey, wait!" he said. "I like these sweats."

"Shhhhh. Don't bother me right now. I'm concentrating." She almost giggled as she neared the waistband of the first leg. She then knelt down again, and did the same thing to the other side. When she got to the top, she completed both cuts, and then cut away the fabric under his crotch. When she did that, he was visibly nervous. The thought of those scissors near his genitals made him very uneasy. She peeled away as much of his sweats as she could, cutting where necessary.

"You've played your new game long enough," she said, "So now it's time for you to play my game."

She bent over him again, and grabbed his mouse. She minimized his game, and pulled up her music folder. She quickly selected some music with a decent beat, and set the volume and started it playing.

As the music came up, she slowly started dancing, starting to feel the music. She saw that he couldn't take his eyes off her, and as she moved from place to place in the room, his gaze followed her. She ran her hands along the curves of her body as she danced, and after a few minutes, she reached down slowly and pulled her top over her head, dropping it to the floor. She now had his undivided attention, for the first time in a few days.

She saw now that he was starting to react to her little strip tease, and she smiled to herself as she kept moving. She turned around and faced away from him, and unzipped the side of her skirt. Her hips moving back and forth, she wiggled out of the skirt and it fell to the floor. Turning towards him again, she now saw that his cock had become very interested in what she was doing. Now in bra and a thong, she started touching herself in more obvious places, and with more purpose. Her nipples were hard against the fabric of her bra, and so she slid one strap and then the other off her shoulder, and then freeing her breasts completely. She hung her bra around his neck, teasing him with her closeness. Finally she peeled her thong off, slowly picking it up off the floor and bringing it to him, holding it to his face and letting him smell the body scent she had left there.

She danced closer to him, and started to brush her hands on his bare legs. His cock was already hard, and every time she stroked his leg, it twitched, hoping that she would touch it. She watched his face, seeing the hunger and frustration in his eyes. She knew that at present, his little computer game was the farthest thing from his mind. She swayed close to him, and knelt down in front of him, and in one fluid motion took him into her mouth as deep as she could. As she withdrew, she sucked hard, pulling on him until she let go. All this dancing, touching, and built up frustration had worked her into quite a state. Her clit and pussy were already a throbbing heat source, and she couldn't take it any more.

She climbed onto his chair, straddling him and mounting his cock in a single movement. His eyes widened, and then his head went back as he felt her warmth engulf him.

She rode his cock with reckless abandon. This was her little game, and she was taking what she wanted. He was so deep inside, and her gyrations just pushed her to go faster. Using her arms, she lifted and lowered herself on his now rock hard cock. When her orgasm hit her, she impaled herself on his rod and screamed. She could barely stop moving, and a second wave hit her right after the first.

She wasn't done tormenting him though. She slowly slid off him, and kneeled in front of him. He was covered in her juices, and she rarely got to do this. She slowly took him in her mouth again, sucking her cum off his cock. As she took all of him down her throat, he moaned with pleasure. She took him out of her mouth, and started teasing his cock with her hands and fingers. His eyes were closed, and now she could see that he was totally focused on her hands and fingers, and what they were doing. She kept working him, and just as his balls started to tighten, she slowed her movements. She knew he was so close, and his eyes widened again as she stopped stroking him.

"Oh, no. Please babe," he begged, "Let me finish."

"Your lesson isn't quite complete yet." She stood up then, gathered up her clothes, and walked to the doorway.

"I'll be back after my shower, and then I'll let you go to finish your little computer game. I paused it for you lover," she said smiling.

"Game? My... game. Oh yeah. I'll get to it later," he said. "Do you think you can let me go soon?"

"I will dear," she giggled, "After I go take a quick shower. You just sit there and think about paying attention to the important things now and then while I'm gone."

She walked to the shower trying to decide what new computer game to get him next week.

dave728
dave728
7 Followers