Ambushed on Hamilton Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched Suzanne lift Annette's calves and start rolling the brunette's body back over her shoulders and Suzanne kneel up on the bed in the space they'd been. Raising the brunette's naked behind by pushing both straight legs further over the young woman's head, she saw Annette's whole weight was now supported on just her shoulders, neck and partly outstretched arms.

Emily eased herself up to see what exactly was happening as Suzanne leaned in and with both arms hugged the upended waist. Emily felt the upside down Annette spread her legs and elbows further out for balance. In wonder, Emily watched Suzanne's beautiful face lower, vanishing deep into the brunette's crutch. As the girl began to cry out and convulse in pure pleasure, Emily could see Suzanne, like a starving anteater, furiously dipping her tongue in and out of Annette's intimate opening.

Wanting more of the intense feelings obviously generated by the moist length of flesh plundering her, Annette almost did the splits with her legs. Closing her eyes, she began moaning as she relished the extra bit Suzanne's tongue was able to dip inside.

When the soft lips eased back and started worrying away at Annette's clit area, Emily could almost feel Annette's surge building up inside her own body watching the sensitive area was being gnawed between Annette's almost horizontal legs. Suzanne's tongue showed it relished the gesture by plunging back, more deeply this time. Annette's face contorted with intense pleasure as Emily watched Suzanne's chin rotating, letting her moving tongue massage around the walls just inside the groaning young flight attendant.

Next to the girl's upturned hips, Emily could clearly witness the girl squeezing her inner muscles to caress the lolling tongue in return. Frog-like, her knees bent around to arrange her ankles to clasp the back of Suzanne's neck. Emily felt a delicious yearning rise as Suzanne's chin started rubbing away at the pubic bone through the soft folds of Annette's parted gash. It looked to Emily like Suzanne's whole mouth was intent on working its way inside the girl's body.

When the face eased back one last time, Annette's mind had clearly begun to scramble as Suzanne's started an increasing suckling at on her clit. Writhing, she couldn't stop coming, flailing in her ecstasy. As she started to deflate towards the end of her silent inner explosion, Suzanne gently lowered the spasmodically twitching hips back to the bed. A sweaty Emily marvelled at Annette's still straining nipples and she butterfly-kissed the nearest before Suzanne's warm body lay on her back between them. Emily's response to her lips being affectionately brushed by Suzanne's as she lay beside her was to use a grateful tongue to induce Suzanne's in for a long peaceful suckle.

As Suzanne lay there, Annette was content to just get her breath back. Getting up onto all fours, Emily finally got her wish as she eased her head along above Suzanne's belly and lowered her nose between her half opened legs. She felt the model jolt in surprise as she finally tasted her, feeling the tang taper off as she persisted at licking a little further into the partly shaved gash. Feeling Suzanne's crutch start an ominous quavering, she increased her rate of tongue teasing on the swollen bud. At the peak of the prolonged groan, she fulfilled her wish and jammed her tongue inside to savour Suzanne mid orgasm. Seconds later, she had to succumb herself to previously unknown intense pleasure from the tongue of Annette. The young brunette had recovered enough to trap her there on all fours. Thrusting her nose and face between Emily's helpless butt cheeks, Annette went about initiating the young wife into the experience of being rimmed.

They all fell asleep in one haphazard blend of bare arms, torsos and legs.

At a late breakfast next morning, Emily felt so exhilarated yet so drained. She was amazed at how perky and fresh the chatty Suzanne looked across from her and grateful the gloomy morning would give her more time to recover her scrambled brains.

Emily had woken first and prised herself from the naked tangle. But on her return from the bathroom, she had found the insatiable Suzanne rolling a sleeping Annette onto her back. Spreading her thighs, Suzanne had climbed over her body and straddled her chest facing her belly.

Annette's limp outspread arms pinned under her well muscled legs, Suzanne had swept the hair from her face as she eagerly lowered her head and enthusiastically began eating the barely conscious girl out.

She watched as Suzanne's intense face rose now and again from the still young woman to wipe or lick the excess juices from around her mouth before tucking straight back in with gusto.

---

God, Emily thought sipping her orange juice as she looked into Suzanne's sweet beautiful face eating toast opposite her. Is this the treatment I face tomorrow morning if it's just the two of us?

12