Ambushed When Least Expected

Story Info
A Marine has to get wounded to find romantic serenity.
4.1k words
4.59
35.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Serendipity" is simply finding what you're looking for under your very nose. Although there are times when your face needs to be forced into what you've been seeking. This is no more true than in my discovery of Pam.

My name is Stan and I'm a Marine. I stand just over six-feet-tall, about one-eighty, and lean-and-mean fighting-machine (what else would you expect of a leatherneck). Even though I am only twenty-three, I feel that I have lived a life and a half since I joined the Corps right after high school and served two tours in Iraq. It was in a hostile environment that I quickly began to wonder what was I doing and what the hell was missing from my life.

This came to a head during my last deployment that ended abruptly when my patrol got caught in a roadside explosion. As soon as we exited our damaged vehicle, we were instantly engaged in a fire fight in which hot rounds and rocket-propelled-grenades were flying all over the place. As we desperately fought to tactically withdraw, I took the rear-guard post providing suppressing fire for my retreating buddies. Others said that I acted heroically, but to be honest, it was all a blur with me being scared shitless, firing a quickly as I could, and desperately fighting for my life and those of my squad mates.

Suddenly there was an explosion and my body armor took several hits from something strong enough to knock me flat on my back and hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. However, it was the shrapnel that caught the edge of my armor and upper shoulder that caused me to be medic-evacuated from the war zone. Ultimately, I ended up being shipped stateside for treatment, rehab, and light duty. I was stunned when the powers-that-be pinned me with the Purple Heart for my wounds, awarded me the Bronze Star for heroic actions that I couldn't even remember, and promoted me to the rank of corporal.

However, the Corps can't stand to see Marines (especially true for those decorated junior NCOs) who can still walk and talk, lying around even if they were recovering. So, while undergoing shoulder rehab, I was given a choice of doing hospital duties (pushing around patients, cleaning up, and other shitty details that needed to be done) or being a part-time recruiter at an enlistment center close to the rehab facility. Hmmm...what is a marine to do...hmmm?

When my Mom who lives across the country found out about my assignment and where it was, she was elated. It seems that Uncle Jim and Aunt Naomi lived near the recruiting center which was part of the town's major shopping mall. Before I could say anything, she had called them, and they really wanted me to stay with them. According to Mom, only Pam (my Uncle's and Aunt's eighteen-year-old high school daughter) was at home. As a start, I could stay in Chip's (their son who was my age but away at college) room or in their guest cottage. They made it quite clear to me (through my mom) that they would not take "no" for an answer.

You've got to understand that my "uncle and aunt" weren't actual relatives, but, rather close family friends. Uncle Jim and my dad were foxhole buddies during the Corps operations in Grenada, and my mom and Naomi were best girlfriends who double dated their future spouses. My Uncle Jim thought he was a horny marine on leave chasing a pretty girl -- that is until Aunt Naomi ambushed and captured him, taking complete charge of his life.

Although our two families live on opposite sides of the country, we managed to get together on vacations and during visits. When my dad passed away, my Uncle and Aunt made the trip with Chip and Pam to pay their condolences. While I was a tad upset at the presumption of my mom, living with family friends was a lot better than living in the barracks. My superiors saw the potential value to a Corps of a real-life Marine (and a hero according to them) living in the community and associating with the primary recruiting population, male high school seniors.

My Uncle Jim was a bear of a man -- big, muscular, loud, and friendly -- who hugged me to him when I showed up at his doorstep and made me immediately welcomed. Aunt Naomi, on the other hand, was slender, graceful, and attractive with subtle discerning eye who made no bones about my welcome. After sizing me up (I felt like I was undergoing a drill sergeant's inspection), she immediately directed my Uncle to take my footlocker and duffle bag upstairs to Chip's room while I carried my suitcase due to my shoulder wound. Once there, Aunt Naomi went about (despite my protests) automatically unpacking my gear, setting up my uniforms and locker as she had done for her husband for so many years.

My Aunt, Uncle, and I were catching up on old times and what had happened to me when in came Pam, and I felt like I had taken an AK-47 round right in the center of my body armor. Let me explain. The Pam I recalled was Chip's five-years-younger sister who was a scrawny tomboy with dirty blond in pigtails, mouth full of braces, and freckles. Bossy and a royal pain in the ass, Pam was forever tagging along with Chip and me, invading our boys-only sanctums, and endlessly taunting me with derogatory nicknames. What I didn't know at the time was that Pam had a crush on me and resulted in her girlish irritating behavior toward me. For some strange reason, I had expected her to be the same.

However, the Pam who stood in the bedroom doorway had definitely grown into one hell of a luscious young woman. Her long slender but athletic legs, full hips, firm buns and narrow waist were amply displayed in form-fitting cheerleader uniform. Her full breasts were eye-catching but paled when compared to her sensuous face with bright blue eyes, a cute nose, and delicious lips. Fortunately, my utter surprise was quickly overlooked when Pam squealed "Doofus-head!" (her favorite nickname for me). It was only then that I knew for sure that this mouthwateringly attractive woman before me was really the Pam that I had known.

Throwing her arms around my neck, Pam smashed her outstanding tits into my chest, her youthful body molding sensuously to mine. Before I could say anything, Pam's lips pressed hotly against mine, her tongue worming its way between my surprised lips. To say that Pam took my breath away would have been a gross understatement. My little storm trooper was fixing bayonet and preparing for an all-out counteroffensive.

But before I could respond, Aunt Naomi barked an uncharacteristic "Pam! Behave yourself, young lady!" Pam slowly withdrew but not before a playful peck on my lips while untangling her arms from my neck. That distracted her shocked parents from her hips that subtly but enticingly brush against the bulge in my pants.

While Uncle Jim was clearly stunned by his daughter's unseemly behavior and my utter embarrassment, Aunt Naomi took in what had happened. With a stern look first at Pam, then at me (that had me standing at attention), my aunt finally looked back to her daughter who suddenly realized that she had crossed some unspoken line. Pam coyly retreated behind me, her arms encircling my waist as she pulled me between herself and her mother. Judging from my squirming Uncle, there was a silent battle of wills between two women who were cut from the same cloth and I was the battleground. Then with a slow shake of her head, Aunt Naomi's deep sigh of resignation seem to be the signal for all of us to breathe as the tension slowly dissipated from the room.

"I think," Aunt Naomi said slowly and thoughtfully, "that this weekend we better work on clearing out the guest cottage. Stan -- you will have all meals with us and you'll have your own key to our house which is always open to you at all hours. However, although your duties at the recruiting station are light, you're still recuperating from your injuries and from combat.

"As I remember and can personally attest to," Aunt Naomi paused to look at Uncle Jim, "Marines returning from war unwind by finding some female 'companionship'...and...for this..." Aunt Naomi paused as she stared directly Pam who was peeking around me, "You'll need 'privacy'...which is what the cottage will provide.

"I'm sure that working in the mall recruiting station and given Pam's group of friends, you should have no problems attracting young women...handsome Marines seldom do. Stan...do you have any problems with this?" Since I had no say what so ever, I just simply shook my head and murmured that it wasn't a problem. Aunt Naomi then turned to Pam and said in a tone that contained an underlying message not intended for male ears, "Do you understand me, Pam?

To her credit, Pam now moved in front of me and leaning back against me, returned her mother's look. Uncle Jim and I tensed in anticipation of another silently waged battle of wills. Then with an inscrutable smile gracing her sweet lips, Pam sweetly purred, "I'm sure Stan will find the female companionship that he needs...of that I have no doubts what so ever..." At this point, Uncle Jim and I were trying to figure out how we could beat a hasty retreat.

I had to admit that my Aunt knew what she was talking about. The cottage gave me the much needed space that I didn't realized I craved after the close enlisted quarters of the Corps and combat. But it was close enough to unwind with my Uncle about what happened "in-country" and enjoy good old family food and warmth from my Aunt. However, if my Aunt thought that having me living in the cottage would deter her willful daughter, she was sadly mistaken. Pam made it a point of personally calling me for meals, checking in on me after work, and eventually spending time with me and away from her parents in my cottage.

While she didn't throw herself at me like she did at our reunion, Pam did remind me of just how much she had grown and the lack of a woman in my life. To begin with, her casual outfits that she wore around the house left very little to the imagination. Her thin tops were either noticeably stretched or readily revealing her bodacious boobs and never failed to rouse my trouser snake whenever she leaned over or decided to torment me by going braless. Then there were those short shorts of Pam which made her shapely legs look incredibly long and her buns incredibly tight. But it was the inevitable crotch-shot when she sat cross-legged that drove me crazy. God, I couldn't believe how many cold showers and long runs I took after one of Pam's visits.

Yet, what made Pam truly intriguing and very attractive was how much she had matured as a person. While she was still strong-headed, she was a unique blend of inquisitiveness, openness, and soothing calm when asking what had happened to me in Iraq and afterwards. She was equally open about her senior year in high school, the trials and tribulations of being a cheerleader, and the numerous boys who would have been hitting on her if not for her brute of a boyfriend, Jack.

About Jack, Pam sought my advice as a friend and guy. As the head cheerleader, Pam was automatically paired off with the football team's star quarterback, Jack, by many people. Although she enjoyed the attention he brought to her, she ultimately found him an obnoxious and overbearing jock interested in only two things: scoring in football and scoring off-field by getting into panties (Pam's in particular).

She had managed so far to foil his many clumsy attempts to take her cherry (I couldn't believe a babe as luscious as Pam was still a virgin). But, because of his constant badgering, Pam had finally agreed to go all the way with him on the night of their senior prom. She bemoaned her decision with me and took comfort when I told her that she should do whatever she wanted and not be coerced into making a mistake.

Fortunately, Pam's second thoughts were quickly put to rest when Jack being true to his self-centered son-of-a-bitch nature couldn't resist the wide spread legs of the school's tramp. Then to add insult to injury, he unceremoniously dumped Pam, opting to take his bimbo to the prom. While this relieved Pam of her prom night dilemma with Jack, it put her into another prom night dilemma -- she was dateless on perhaps one of the most important social event of her senior year.

"What am I to do, Mom? The only guys who don't have a prom date are losers, geeks, or perverts. I've got my gown and everything. Jeez, I'm supposed to be the prom queen, but because of that butthead Jack, I'll have to go 'stag.' God, this is so embarrassing...I could just die of shame. Oh, Mom, what am I to do?"

At this point, Aunt Naomi look up as if first noticing her daughter's loud bemoaning of life's cruelty and then returning to her knitting as she quietly murmured, "Stan, would you consider escorting my frazzled daughter to her senior prom?" The way she looked at me made it crystal-clear that "no" was not an option. When I said that it would be my distinct pleasure if Pam would have me, a subtle smile appeared on Aunt Naomi's face.

Pam caught this silent exchange and then her pretty face beamed like a search light being suddenly switch on. "You will, Stan? You'll take me to the prom! God, I love you!" With Pam threw her arms around neck and crushing her impressive body against mine as she planted on me a kiss more passionate that the one of that first night I appeared on my Uncle and Aunt's door. While Pam sizzled in her unbridled ardor, this time I was prepared and returned her thunder with lightening of my own. This exchange brought slight nod from my observing (and obviously approving) Aunt Naomi.

The two weeks before the prom was a flurry of frantic activity. Besides arranging for flowers and rental car (couldn't go in my government-issued recruiting sedan), I needed to let my superiors know. Much to my surprise they approved since they felt that a Marine in formal military attire would make an indelible impression on the minds of those there...especially the teenage girls who would then urge their boyfriends to consider enlisting in the Corps.

I remember Uncle Jim opening the door, and an approving Aunt Naomi smoothing my uniform, and then not much more. The reason why was Pam who was descending the stairs, looking breathtakingly ravishing. Her strapless sea-foam-green gown clung sensuously to her definitely womanly form displaying the tops of her tempting creamy breasts which tantalizingly jiggled with her every movement. The radiant look on Pam's beautify face clearly indicated that she took extreme delight at the thunderstruck effect that she was having on me.

That is until she took full notice of all me. If there is one certainty in life that beside death and taxes, an enlisted U.S. Marine in his Blue Dress uniform is absolutely spot-on. The high-collared navy-blue coat with gold buttons and red piping-trim worn over light-blue pants was striking. But to me, it was the two medals -- the Bronze Star and Purple Heart - that on my left chest that distinguished me. Uncle Jim touched them reverently, his eyes tearing as he did so, and a nodding Aunt Naomi quietly explained to a bewildered Pam the symbolism of the uniform and especially what my medals meant. As if seeing me for in a new light, there was a twinkle in Pam's eye as she kissed me lightly on the lips and took my arm.

To say that we caused a stir when we made our entrance at the prom was an understatement. We clearly were the most outstanding couple and immediately drew the attention of school officials. Yet, it's amazing how a few polite "Yes, ma'am" and some respectful "Yes, sir" go a long way. Hard looks of my medals and my mature demeanor won Pam an unprecedented approval in her date selection. Among Pam's classmates, her girlfriends openly admired my sharp "manly" look and their dates who were too busy openly ogling Pam's obvious feminine delights. All in all, I thought the prom was a night to remember; however, I wasn't prepared for what was to follow after we called it a night and returned home.

"Thank you, Stan," Pam whispered in my ear after a rather lingering goodnight kiss on at the front door. "I don't know what I would have done without you. We easily outclassed Jack and his skanky bimbo. God -- I couldn't believe that I was going to let him be my 'first'... yuck...he would be pawing me in the backseat of his lousy car right now if it wasn't for you! Well...I guess I'll have to be a virgin a little bit longer..." Then with a quick peck on the lips, Pam beamed, "...unless my shiny knight in dress blues rescues this damsel in distress." With that she slipped into the house, leaving me with an incredible lance between my legs.

Retiring to my cottage, I got out of my blues and after a short period of relaxation was getting ready for bed. It was then that there was a short tapping on my door which when opened revealed Pam, long blond curly locks and sparkling blue eyes. She was dressed in this incredible flowing black lacy negligee that hinted of womanly curves and delights underneath. Before I could say anything, Pam threw her arms around my neck, kissing me senseless as she stepped into my cottage.

"I think...no...I know...I've found my knight...who's going to make mad, passionate love with me...and make me a woman...on my prom night..."

Seeing my dazed and confused look as I stammered that we shouldn't be doing this and what about her parents (especially her mother), Pam sighed heavily. "Doofus-head! You're such a mule...so dense...are you sure you're a Marine and not an Army soldier?" Then leading me by the hand like you would do to a scolded little boy, Pam led me to my bed where she shoved a startled me down on my back.

"Who do you think bought this flimsy nightgown? Who do you think hugged me before shoving me out the door towards this cottage? Silly boy, my mother was my age when she met and seduced my father who has never regretted it. She told me how she literally had to take 'matters' into her own hands with dad to make things happen. Who do you think suggested that I pay you a visit tonight to make you mine?"

With that Pam teasingly revealed creamy soft skin as she slipped off first one then the other strap of her nightgown from her shoulders. Time slowed as her lacy lingerie flowed slowly down her sensuous body with the speed of oozing honey. My breath caught in my throat as Pam's bare breasts were proudly displayed before my startled eyes. How do I begin to describe the paradox of her amazing tits -- full and globular yet without noticeable sag -- firm yet incredibly soft and jiggly. Each breathtaking mound was topped with a half-dollar size areola from which projected a delectable pink nipple.

A taunt stomach and slender waist were soon followed by shapely hips and firm buns. Thin blond pubic hair tucked into the delta of her tender inner thighs, promising unexplored delights as her familiar long shapely legs were finally revealed. With her nightgown pooled around her feet, Pam looked like Venus rising from sea foam, a breathtaking vision of nudity.

"Stan...am I that 'ugly'..." Pam whined when I failed to move or respond to her mind-blowing audacity. However, when she bent over to retrieve her nightgown, her breasts surged forward to dangle and sway before my startled eyes. The spell that had entranced me was instantly broken and I suddenly remembered to breathe. Before either of us knew it, I pulled her to me on my bed and let my lips and hands speak volumes of my uncontrollable lust for Pam.

Cupping and fondling a spongy mound of quivering boob, I teasingly flicked the tip of my rasping tongue on her tender pink nipple until it jutted noticeably and brought moans of sensuous delight from Pam's lips. "Oh, Stan...please don't stop that...I never knew my nippies are so sensitive...oh, God...I'm so hot...I can't breathe...oohh..." I buried my face between Pam's bodacious boobs (which I later found out were impressive C-cup-sized), squeezing them together so that by twisting my head I could lash her harden nipples with my wagging tongue.

12