Ambushing Fred

Story Info
Husband secretly watches wife seduce the landlord.
2.1k words
4.19
89.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had an open relationship. We wanted to explore sexually, but we had just begun when we moved into our first apartment. We had role played, used hand cuffs and candle wax, we had talked about involving other people or watching each other, but never actually took the step forward.

We were six months into our year lease when we began to have problems. Jody had lost 50% of her hours at the Wal-Mart and an illness to her mother had drawn heavily on our savings. We were living paycheck to paycheck and bills were piling up. After we had the utilities and some food figured, we were going to be $300 short on rent. That was when Jody put forth the idea of giving the landlord sexual favors for a discount on the monthly rent.

At first I was a little angry, a little jealous and a little turned on. She told me it was up to me and that she would only do as much as I agreed. She did indeed have a fine idea. We only had six months left on the lease and planned to move to a cheaper place when that was finished anyways, so it made sense to save money and experiment sexually at the same time.

The plan was to ambush the landlord, a 60 year old semi retired postal worker named Fred, with my hot young wife, dressed in a skimpy outfit all alone in our apartment. At least he would think he was alone. I would be watching from the closet and a hole a planned to drill through the closet door. Jody would call him Friday evening and tell him that I was out of town and the toilet wasn't working right. He would then hopefully come by Saturday afternoon where she will drop the real reason why she called him.

Jody is a very sexy woman. She's 5'4" and a buxom 125lbs. She has an hourglass figure with firm d cup breasts and a Midwestern corn-fed ass. She has brown hair which she colors with a tint of red, green eyes and adorable freckles which give false witness to any sort of innocence. Jody is a pure bred fuck machine. She has been in the sex game since her early teens and never let up. I cringe to even think of the total number of cocks which have been inside her, the amount of sperm which has been left on her beautiful ass. Her history turns me on and my love for her was never in doubt.

That Friday evening Jody made the call and everything went as planned. Fred would come around eleven Saturday morning. We picked out her outfit for the encounter. I chose her white spandex jogging shorts, which were very high cut, and the matching white sports bra. She modeled the outfit for me; her big tits were aching to bust out, her nipples assaulting the fabric of the shirt. The shorts outlined the sexy bulge of her little pussy. Her ass practically begged to be smacked in those shorts. I thought she might kill Fred.

She took the outfit off to keep it clean. I ran her a bath and helped her shave her pussy. I licked it and brought her to orgasm. She returned the favor before we went to bed early, with much to do the next day.

I was out of bed before dawn Saturday morning, deciding exactly where I wanted to drill the hole in the closet door. I decided to use a bucket for a seat and drill a good sized hole low enough to view comfortably while seated. The bed would be just six feet in front of me.

Fred was at the door ten minutes early, but we were prepared. I entered the closet as she let him into the foyer of our apartment. I couldn't see them but I could hear them talking. I didn't know exactly what they were saying, but I know Jody made her pitch.

Ten minutes passed, but it felt like an hour. Finally I heard Jody's voice get clearer and she washed into the room, she had an aura about her which I never saw before. She was a sex kitten. She was a seductress.

She crawled into the bed on her hands and knees, her ass towards the bedroom door. Fred followed her, unbuttoning his light blue post office uniform shirt. Fred looked young for his age, his hair was wavy and silver, and all there. He had a dark tan and dark eyes. He was probably a handsome man before time went to work on his skin. As his shirt came off, his skin sagged where it once gripped muscle. He was a tall man who was once probably very strong.

"You sure you want to do this, little girl?" Fred said to my wife as she moved her ass from side to side.

"I've been wanting to fuck you since the day we first came to see the apartment. This is just a convenient excuse." She giggled.

"You sure your husband won't mind?" He said with a grin.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." She replied. I wondered about that statement for a moment.

"Well, I guess we better get down to it then." He said as he let his pants drop to the floor. He was naked except for his briefs.

Jody crawled around so that her face was even with his crotch. She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly pulled his briefs down from the hips. Now she exposed four inches of soft of cock. It was one of the biggest flaccid cocks I had ever seen.

"Mmmmmm" Jody purred "I knew you had a huge one."

Her left hand gripped it by the base, her right hand felt around to his ass and she placed the big soft cock into her mouth. She took all of it into her mouth and slowly slid back on it. Coating it with her spit and making it start to slightly swell. She licked and kissed the head, rubbed it on her lips and took it back into her mouth. She sucked hard on it, it was growing bigger.

Fred began to feel her hair, then bent over to pull her sports bra up, her beautiful breasts popped out, swaying as she worked her head on his cock, nipples hard as Fred grabbed one and tugged at it. Jody moaned.

"Yea, pull on them hard." She said before she licked his semi hard cock again.

Fred's balls sagged some; they were large and covered with graying pubic hair. Jody lifted the old mans cock and licked and sucked both of his balls hungrily. She rubbed his dick and it got harder and larger. It had to have been between eight and nine inches and very thick. His large purple head made it even more impressive.

Jody sat back and admired the beast which would soon be buried deep within her pussy. She laid on her back and lifted her legs into the air, she slipped her shorts off and pulled one ankle out, leaving the shorts hooker on her other ankle. She knows I like that.

She spread her legs and traced her hand down to her pussy; she pulled it open and slipped a finger in. She brought it to her mouth and sucked her own juices off of it. She motioned for Fred to come over and he did, bringing his cock to her face so that it was right above her, she grabbed it with her left hand as her right hand began to play with her clit. She was moaning loudly with a mouth full of cock, her hips grinding into her hand. Fred's hand reached between her legs and relieved hers, fingering her insides with one finger as his thumb caressed her clit.

This entire time I am in the closet, on my bucket, with my cock in my hand, stroking as my sexy wife satisfies another man. I was enjoying the show more than I imagined.

Jody stopped sucking his cock and got off the bed went to the opposite corner of the room. She came back with a small wood chair I use to put my shoes and pants on. She placed it close to the closet door, she put her knees on the seat and her belly was over the back. She braced her arms against the wall. Her ass and pussy was displayed perfectly for Fred's huge cock to penetrate standing up. He would have no problem bottoming out inside her. And it was about to happen right in front of me.

"Come and get it, grandpa." She said with a laugh, looking back at him.

"You're a whore, little girl." He replied, positioning himself behind her, hard cock in hand.

"I want to be your little whore, grandpa. Give it to me." She said as she rubber her ass against him, begging to be filled.

"Sit still." He said as he slapped her ass hard/ She stopped moving and moaned loudly.

He stepped in closer behind her and rubbed his cock against her wet pussy, with his free hand he grabbed an ass cheek and spread her pussy open, her hole was sopping wet and heaving. He slowly pushed his cock into her. Her opening strained and stretched to accommodate his huge cock head, then finally it popped in and his cock plunged into her. My wife screamed as I never heard her scream before and only half of his cock was in her.

He didn't move he just stood there, my wife's labia stretched around his huge dick. Jody began to rock back into him, his cock would slide deeper in, then she would slide forward and it would come out some, coated in her sticky pussy juice. She began doing this faster and faster. Rocking back into him and rubbing her clit hard, she was breathing harder. Fred still hadn't moved.

My wife began to cum as Fred took action. He grabbed Jody's hips as she was in mid orgasm and slammed his cock in as far as it could go.

"Oh my god!" Jody said. "Fuck my pussy, please, fuck my pussy."

Fred was already at it, pulling his cock almost all the way out and burying it all the way back in her again. My wife could barely contain herself as Fred continued to abuse her little pussy in that manner for ten minutes. She would later say it was like on constant orgasm spiked with a bit of pain every time he would stab her deepest.

She instinctively tried to crawl away from him over the chair but he gripped her hair and pulled her head back hard. He reached over to her and kissed her deeply as she panted like a dog. He whispered something into her ear which I could not hear. She replied by screaming yes.

He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands, he held her still as he grunted and thrust his cock into her as deep as it would go.

Jody was furiously rubbing her clit.

"Cum in me, baby, I need to feel it." She said.

I was shocked but jerking furiously.

Fred grunted, "Here it comes." He stopped moving and began to blast his cum inside her.

Jody instantly bucked her ass back into him, milking her cock with her stretched pussy. Fred continued to groan in ecstasy.

"Oh God it feels so hot, I'm coming again." She said as she milked him harder and seemed to try to get every drop of his cum out of him.

When she was done they were both panting. Fred slowly began to slide his now half soft cock out of my wife; it came out sloppy, with his cum and my wife's pussy juice all over it and all over her pussy and thighs. Fred walked over to his clothes and picked them up, went to the bathroom and shut the door.

"That was amazing Patrick." She whispered to me through the door. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I said as I continued to stroke my cock. Jody crawled off of the chair and into bed. Fred came out of the bathroom dressed.

"You've got a sweet young pussy." He said smiling. "I'll do it again if you're short next month."

Jody laughed and walked him to the front door.

She came back and I was on the bed, naked. That afternoon I had the best sex of my life.