Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The victim of the attack last night was Lucia Martinez." Marsha quickly explained to answer their questioning looks. She then forwarded the email to the others so they could read all of the information.

After reading, the information Amelia used on of her pilfered FBI credentials to log into the DOJ database and see what she could find out about Lucia Martinez. It turned out she was well known to the DEA. Ms. Martinez was in charge of all of the cartel's businesses in Tijuana. The file had stated that she was believed to have carried out over twenty murders personally and ordered at least sixty more.

The file that Walter had sent them showed she was human but was known to have a vampire as body guard it wasn't sure if she was aware of his true nature or not. She also had three other guards that accompanied her everywhere which begged to ask what happened to the bodyguards. The file on the bodyguard that was a vampire showed he was an experienced and should have been more than a match for a single rogue parvulus.

About ten minutes before they arrived at the border Walter called Marsha and gave them the bad news, Rodrigues wouldn't grant permission for them to enter his territory. He claimed he would be glad to share any information that he attained about Jake. Marsha told the driver to turn around and head back to the hotel.

"You can let us out here." Andrew said catching Marsha and Gloria by surprise.

"What do you mean let you out here?" Marsha asked with a sinking feeling this was going to turn ugly.

"No, he said us my dear do you think we are going to lose our best chance of finding Andrew's son because of politics?" Amelia retorted harshly.

"Amelia, Andrew; what are you going to do?" Gloria asked hoping to find a way to reason with them.

"What do you think we are going to do? We are going to go find Tony and find out where Jake is and no one or nothing is going to stop us," Andrew replied his eyes starting to darken.

"Andrew while I sympathize with you if you cross the border you could very well start a war. That I cannot allow you to do, it is too dangerous for us all." Marsha said firmly.

"How are you planning on stopping us?" Amelia asked her eyes locked with Marsha's eyes. Amelia quickly and forcefully pushed into Marsha mind taking control. She ordered, "Tell the driver to pull over and let us out."

Marsha immediately complied but the driver refused to pull over. He kept driving and started to call Walter when Amelia took control of his mind and ordered him to pull over which he immediately did.

"What the hell do you two think you are doing?" Gloria demanded.

"What we have to do Gloria please don't make us fight you also," Andrew replied hoping not to have to fight her. He would do it and try not to hurt her but he had to get to Jake.

"Andrew trust Charles and Susan. They will find a way for you to save him without causing a war." Gloria pleaded.

"I am sorry but I can't wait for political bullshit. If Jake hasn't been turned or killed he soon will be. Tell Charles we are sorry but we have to do this." Andrew explained.

Gloria lowered her head she knew that the only way she would stop them was to incapacitate or kill them and she couldn't fight them "Please be careful. I will do what I can to help you but most likely it will be just the two of you from here on out. As soon as you can get to an ATM and draw out as much cash as you can. Here are a few numbers and addresses of places where you can obtain blood from while you are south of the border." Gloria said hoping they would be ok. She wondered how bad the fall out would be and momentarily thought about trying to stop them but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

Both Andrew and Amelia gave her a quick hug and thanked her for all of her help. They promised to keep in touch with her and update her as often as possible. Amelia then ordered Marsha and the driver to sleep for thirty minutes and to forget that Gloria had helped them. Gloria waited until the two of them had about a ten minutes head start then called Charles. Once he answered, she quickly gave him a run down on what had happened. She finished her explanation with, "I am sorry but I couldn't stop them."

"They are away, good; please tell me they didn't hurt Walter's people?" Charles asked as if he was expecting them to do this very thing.

"They are both unharmed sleeping for the moment. Charles you are talking as if you wanted them to do this." Gloria asked suspiciously.

"Of course I knew they would do something like this I even warned Walter to expect it and we both agreed it would be best to let them do it. This way there can be no war and Andrew will still be able to do what is needed. I have already alerted our people in Mexico to keep an eye on them and assist if necessary but do not interfere." Charles finished his explanation with a small chuckle.

"Charles they think they're on their own and will take steps to make sure they can't be found." Gloria replied

" Good I am expecting them to do as much however I am sure that they will at least keep one of the cell phones and will check phone messages if they won't answer them if for no other reason than Catherine is due very soon. I will contact them soon and let them know that we are still supporting them," Charles said.

The first thing Amelia and Andrew did after they left the van was to find an ATM machine and get as much cash as they could. Next, they went and brought vehicle. They settled on an older GMC Jimmy it looked a little worn but it ran great. The owner of the lot was surprised when the two of them said they would pay cash for it.

The two of them were surprised that Charles, Susan or Walter had not tried to call them. They had already agreed to talk to Charles or Susan because they were valued friends. They both hoped that their friendship wouldn't end because of this but if that were the price, they would have to pay it. As they headed towards the border, the two of them knew that they were on their own for here on out.