Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 12 Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother in-laws reunited and a bit of revenge.
4.2k words
4.84
7.6k
8

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
donalde
donalde
205 Followers

Here is the second part of the chapter. Again it isn't edited so please excuse any mistakes . I am undecided if i will make the next part of the story chapter 12 part 3 or chapter 13 will decide that once i finish it. Please enjoy.

*****

Meanwhile across town Ziaran walked into the El Resto Del Vaqueroin a few minutes before he was supposed to meet the young vampire that he had hired to deliver the box to Andrew although he had no intention of paying him he couldn't allow Felipe to live and since Andrew had failed to kill him he would have to do it himself. He had just started to head for a both in back corner when he heard, "Hello Ziaran, long time no see."

Ziaran cringed as he recognized the voice he slowly turned towards it and his worse fears was standing less than six feet from him. He swallowed hard and quickly turned and froze as he heard, in a menacing heavily Russian accented voice, "Going somewhere?"

Ziaran color drained from his face and his eyes went wide in shock the one vampire he feared the most even more then Charles was standing in front of him. He cursed himself for not paying more attention to his surroundings it was a mistake that only a parvulus would make and now it will cost him his life and he knew it wouldn't be a pleasant death. He glanced around to confirm what he had already known there would be no escape for him he noticed by each exit including the windows there we several of Vlad's men and he imagined that Charles had his men stationed around the outside of the building as an added layer of security.

Ziaran remembered Vlad's Sister Alina and how innocent she was which was surprising considering what she turned out to be. He hadn't known that she was a vampire and thought she would be a good time. Since it was apparent that she was rich he thought he ride the gravy train taking whatever he could get and then once he tired of her he would dispose of her in a fun way like he had all of the others. He smiled to himself has he thought of the night she had announced to him the she was vampire and he was her mate. At first he thought she was playing so kind of game but was quickly convinced when she bit him and started to drink his blood. After he changed it took him a few years to realize just how weak and dependent she was. It felt as if she was a millstone tied around his neck one which he relished removing after all he had it all now money, strength and best of all immortality. He loved the look on her face when he started tearing her apart piece by piece. He recalled Alina's final words, "Ziaran, you can't be doing this to me. I am your mate." Even now it was funny to him just how stupid Alina was.

A quick rap to the back of his head brought him back to the present. He turned and faced the man that would ultimately relieve him of his life and smiled. "Hello Brother long time no see," Ziaran cheerfully taunted . He knew his mental powers were of no use to him the three vampires that surrounded him were far to strong for his powers to work.

"I am no brother of yours." Vlad harshly retorted with a snarl as he shoved Ziaran forward towards Charles. Vlad couldn't believe it when Charles had called him and informed him that this bastard was still alive. At first he truly believed that it was some kind of trick to get his aid but once Charles had said that it was just a courtesy call because they had once been allies he knew that Charles wasn't trying to deceive him. What surprised Vlad even more was when Charles had offered to allow him to be in on the capture and he would allow him to hold and ultimately deal with Ziaran however he saw fit as long as he kept him alive and in good enough shape to testify against Amsu and Rodrigues.

He knew that Charles knew it was rightfully his place to decide Ziaran's fate but after the earlier altercation between the two of them, he was almost sure Charles would deny him that honor and would of dealt with Ziaran himself. He knew he now owed Charles a debt one the Charles would never collect on and claim that he didn't owe. Vlad was looking forward to getting Ziaran back to his home where he could start to repay him for all of the pain he had caused his family.

Charles and Susan took a seat in the both next to where they were standing and waited for Vlad and their guest to have a seat across from them. Charles watched as Vlad roughly shoved Ziaran into the both and took the seat next to him blocking his escape route. They all set there a few minutes that seamed like hours staring Ziaran who defiantly stared back at them the smug smile never leaving his face.

"Hello Charles, I hear congratulation are in order. Please allow me to buy a bottle of bubbly so we can properly toast your mating," Ziaran expounded like the three of them were old friends and they were here to celebrate.

"I am afraid that the company has soured my stomach and I will have to decline having a drink with the likes of you," Susan sourly riposted. She was beginning to wonder just how deranged Ziaran was. He had to know he wasn't going to enjoy what was left of his pitiful life.

"Ziaran, I will give you one chance to die easier all you have to do is tell me who in my organization is helping Amsu and Rodrigues," Charles offered. He was hoping that Ziaran wouldn't realize that his promise was empty. Charles had no doubt that Vlad would make him suffer long and hard for his crimes before he finally disposed of him.

Ziaran looked as if he was going to accept Charles deal and had even started to speak when his expression hardened, "Charles you must think me a fool that deal gives me nothing. Give me your word of honor that you will kill me quick without torture then I will not only tell you who the traders are but will also give you the location of a file with enough proof to not only condemn Amsu but also all of his cohorts. Do we have a deal?" Ziaran asked.

Charles set there considering his options on one hand that file if it existed would be all of the ammunition he need to go before the council to justify his actions and also save Andrew and Amelia but that would mean he would have to break his word to Vlad. He glanced at Vlad who was staring at him his expression unreadable but he remained strangely quiet.

Charles decided he had to do what was best for all and just prayed that he was making the right decision. "Here is my final offer Ziaran. You will give me the file and any other information you have. You will also forfeit all of your assets they will go to your surviving victim. I won't have you killed slowly like I planned but will allow you a trial. That neither Vlad nor I will be the judge but I will be the one who selects the judge. you will be held by an someone of Susan choosing until you are tried but for this you will have to agree to testify against your former compatriots before the enforcer's council. If we have a deal I want a blood pact now," Charles demanded his expression was cold and the power that he had allowed to come forth had everyone on edge . Charles cut his left hand and held it out waiting to see if Ziaran would accept if not then it fall to him and Vlad to try to break Ziaran and get the information form him.

A blood pact was an ancient right in which two vampires would make a deal guaranteeing it with their own blood and failure to follow the deal to the letter would result in the death of the offending vampire. The death was said to very painful and slow it would take weeks to months to give them the chance to make good on the deal during that time the vampire wouldn't be able to feed and would slowly start to decay as if they were a corpse. The pact was rarely used and the last recorded time it had been used was in the late seventeenth century. Kristin McClain was the leader of a large coven in Southern England and had made a pact with another coven's leader not to attack them which he did almost a century later destroying the coven but invoking the curse of the blood pact. He had been so thorough that not member of the clan had survived that he could attempt to reestablish the deal with so he spent the last painful months of his life trying to find a way to break the curse.

"Charles you can't do this," Susan exclaimed in shock.

Ziaran quickly ripped his left hand open and grasped Charles' lest hand sealing the deal. "I agree to all of your terms as stated," Ziaran happily stated as he felt the slight burn of the pact taking place.

"We had a deal Black," Vlad angrily protested as he stood to leave the anger in his eyes burning deeply.

"I am truly sorry Vlad but I had to do what is best for all. I promise I will make this up to you," Charles promised.

Vlad snorted and turned to leave he had thought that Charles was an honest man but he was proven wrong. Worse of all he had forgiven Charles for his earlier call and thought they would become friends as they were before and now Charles had done the injustice to him. He was beyond incensed and would have his revenge if it took a millennium.

Susan locked eyes with Charles for a moment before rising. "Charles not only have you betrayed Vlad but also Andrew and our child have you forgotten what he did to Neil. I am leaving don't try to follow me," Susan said angrily as she stormed out of the door following Vlad.

Charles sighed he hated disappointing her but he had little choice when the welfare of his people was at stake. "Your information better be good as you claimed or I promise you that I will make you wish you died from the blood curse," Charles threatened.

"It is better than good in fact let's go to my suite and I will give all of the information required to fulfill my end of the deal," Ziaran suggested. He started to rise and noticed that six of Charles's men had appeared around him.

"They are here to protect you, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you at least until we are done, "Charles said. He then gestured for Ziaran to follow his men

Charles quickly lead everyone to the van he had had his men bring to the front of the club. The security men kept Ziaran moving and had him in the van quickly not giving anyone a clear target. Charles was glad that he had Kirk with him, ever since Mitch had died Kirk had stepped up and taken over Mitch's duties while maintaining his own since Charles hadn't had time to find a replacement for Kirk's old job.

Kirk had already been told he was the next head of security for Charles and his family. Andrew and Amelia were now head of security for Charles' businesses and also tended to handle personnel issues like the one with Christina Morehouse. He was glad that the two of them had taken those responsibilities off of him it made his life easier.

Charles paused suddenly and got a far away look in his eyes before he stepped into the vehicle with a sigh. "What's a Charles mate abandon you?" Ziaran asked with a sneer.

"No she is just upset with me because I had to break my word to Vlad. She just let me know she was going back to our hotel and we would discuss my action later," Charles said not really answering Ziaran.

"I wish I could say that I was sorry to cause you so much trouble but we both know that was a lie," Ziaran replied in a smug tone he seemed to relish in Charles discomfort.

"Just remember my old friend I never promised that I wouldn't kick the shit out of you ,so if I were you I shut the fuck up," Charles threatened his eyes darkening.

"Charles we wouldn't want to kill me and invoke the curse least not till you got your precious information," Ziaran quickly reminded Charles.

Ziaran remained quiet for the rest of the ride a small fact that Charles was thankful for he had to decide how best to proceed from here. He knew that his relationship with Vlad would be strained for the time being but it was a necessary evil and he would make it up to him. He was worried about his other friends mostly Andrew right now he was sure that Andrew had to nearing his breaking point and if he did reach it then the distasteful job would once again fall to him. His stomach soured as he thought of Lenard whom had been his closest confidant; the two of them were closer then most brothers and he had to put him down. Charles wasn't sure he could kill another close friend and remain sane. He stilled missed Lenard and guessed he always would.

He knew that the events of Lenard's death had played a part in his decision to delay mating with Susan and most likely would of prevented him form not doing so if hadn't been for Andrew and Amelia. He because whom he is had placed his family and closest friends in more danger then ever before and he prayed that he was making all the right moves to keep everyone safe but he wasn't sure that their was even a right move.

Charles was so lost in his thoughts he failed to realize that they had arrived at Ziaran's hotel until he heard Kirk ask him how he wanted to handle things here. Charles forced all of the other issues to the back of his mind and thought for a moment before answering.

"Kirk have Andrea take his team up and secure Ziaran's room, Lisa's team will set up a perimeter around the vehicles then you,me and Lenard will escort Ziaran to his room once everything is secure . Lastly have the vehicles manned just in case we have a make a quick exit," Charles order knowing most likely Kirk had already had the arraignments in place.

A couple of minutes later kirk announced that everything was ready. Charles took the lead with Ziaran close on his heels Kirk and Lenard were about a half of step behind Ziaran. Kirk was slightly to his left and Lenard to the right. The way the three of them had him covered with the additional guards creating a corridor it made it highly unlikely that an assassin would be able to get a clear shot at Ziaran.

"I feel like the president having all of you so willing to eat a bullet for me," Ziaran cheerfully taunted.

If Ziaran was going to make any other remarks he quickly changed his mind after Kirk gave him a sharp punch in his kidneys. Ziaran turned to protest but one look at Kirk he decided that it would be better to keep him mouth shut. The four of them quickly got to Ziaran's room and were greeted by two of Andrea's people standing on the door . Charles nodded to Mike and Peg as he went through the door he knew that they were both good at their job and were part of Susan's personal protection team when she traveled abroad.

Andrea greeted Charles as he entered the room, "Charles the room is secure. I stationed Trevor on the balcony. Les and Jorge are watching the elevators and stairs. We are on open mikes on channel six," Andrea said.

Charles quickly nodded his approval before turning to Ziaran, "Well where is the data?" Charles demanded.

Ziaran walked over to the bed and lifted the mattress in the center was a large manila envelope with two disc and a flash drive inside of it. "Charles you have to insert the flash drive then the disc. Once the flash drive decodes the disc it will prompt you for a password Alina61223," Ziaran instructed . He knew that Charles would recognize the date it was the date he had turned.

"Kirk get someone to bring us a laptop quickly," Charles' ordered. Normally he would of used please and thank you but Ziaran was really getting under his skin; just his presence was enough to push Charles to the point that he wished he hadn't made the deal with him but he had so he knew he had to tolerate it him for a bit longer. With in ten minutes Charles was reviewing the file that Ziaran had turned over to him and he quickly scanned the list of contacts and agents Amsu had working for him not only with in Charles and other enforcer's organizations but also with in the human community.

Charles suddenly stopped at one of the names as he reread it twice he felt ill when he read it. Amanda Rose Green had been hired to be Emma's Nanny when she was child and had became a close friend of the family she now acted as Charles head of household. He quickly called Emma and gave her the names of the people that were listed on this file and told her to take them all into custody. Emma had a hard time believing that Amanda had betrayed them and said she would interrogate her personally.

Ziaran reflected, while he waited while Charles was on the phone, he knew that most likely he would be executed but he was sure he would be granted a quick merciful death compared to what Vlad or Charles would have done to him. He held on to a small bit of hope that he may get prison instead even though in his heart he knew it was foolish but either way he had manged to escape endless hours of very painful torture and for that he was happy. Ziaran waited until Charles was done with his call to his daughter then handed him two more flash drives, "Here are all of my financial records as per our deal."

Charles had his people go over the room with a fine tooth comb making sure that Ziaran had indeed turned over everything. He had his men pack up all of Ziaran's belongings to take with them all told it had taken them almost two hours to go through everything. Charles then lead the group out through a side entrance of the hotel.

Ziaran quickly realized as they approached the Vehicles that it wasn't Charles people that were standing by them but Vlad's and began to worry. He watched in horror as Susan stepped out of the lead Escalade with a smile. "Charles, what is going on? Remember the pact," Ziaran nervously stated.

"I am following the pact. I said that Susan would select the person who was to act as your jailer and that neither Vlad or myself would judge you. I never said that Susan wouldn't select Vlad to act as your jailer. Don't worry my old friend he knows he can't kill you and you have to be able to testify in front of the council of enforcers," Charles replied with a hard cold smile.

"This is not fair you promised that I wouldn't be tortured and wouldn't be turned over to Vlad. I trusted you,you bastard," Ziaran ranted maniacally.

Charles let him rant for a few minutes then calmly explained with a smug smile gracing his lips, "First of all I never promised that you wouldn't be tortured. If you recall I said Susan would chose your jailer, I never even hinted that it won't be Vlad in fact I strongly suggested to her that she select him. I cannot think of a better jailer to give you everything you deserve. Lastly I have already decided who will set in judgment of you. Would you care to guess who and I will help you along it won't be Vlad or Myself as I stated for the pact."

"Let me guess your mate," Ziaran replied his voice barely above a whisper. He knew the rest of his days would not be pleasant and wished he had listened to what Charles had said a little closer but once Charles had said he would be held by someone of his mates choosing he was hooked and now it was going to cost him everything.

"Nope, I decided to allow Andrew will judge you. I can't think of a better person to sit in judgment of you. How about you Vlad?" Charles asked with a smug look gracing his face.

Vlad stood almost to still for a few moments before a smile started to spread across his face. "Charles I couldn't agree with you more. I do have a question, will I be allowed to give my recommendations for his punishment to Andrew and may I witness the the carrying out of his sentence?" Vlad asked. He was now glad that Charles had stopped him from going after Andrew. Vlad could smell the fear rolling off of Ziaran and knew if he did nothing else but remind him everyday that the father of the young vampire that he had killed was going to set in judgment of him.

Charles had already explained everything that was going on and even though Vlad was still upset with Andrew over the sucker punch, he decided that he would let it go. One day he would return the favor but it would end there he even begrudgingly had to admit to himself he was impressed that Andrew had managed to land the punch. Vlad had to wonder to himself if was that he was getting slower or Andrew was just that fast. Vlad laughed inwardly at the thought that he would have to test Andrew once this was over to see if he could land a similar punch again.

donalde
donalde
205 Followers
12