Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 13

Story Info
More Help?
4.8k words
4.85
5.7k
8

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
donalde
donalde
205 Followers

I hope you enjoy this Chapter I know it is unedited so please forgive me for any mistakes. This should be the next to last chapter which I am working on but I cannot give you a time frame.

*******************

"Well as generous as your offer is I must decline," Fredrick replied as he moved slightly in front of Layla.

"Fredrick please reconsider we don't want to upset your father," The leader pleaded.

"I have a counter offer for you Santos. Leave now and take your men with you and I won't mention this to my father. If you refuse then after we kill you I will call my father and tell him how your coven attacked me and my mate. Are you ready to involve the rest of your coven in this you what happened to the last coven that crossed my father. What is your decision?" Fredrick demanded in a cold hard tone. As he spoke he let his baser side come forward.

"Do you realize how much money those two are worth? I tell you what we'll split it with you; all you have to do is walk away. Come on what do you say?" Santos practically begged. He knew that the three of them would have trouble with the blonde they could sense she was an older then the four of them and from her posture it was clear that she wasn't going anywhere.

"Santos do you know who that blonde you are drooling over is? Let me help she is Gloria Vegas number one to Susan Dorchester err now Black as in Charles Black's mate," Fredrick quickly explained.

Santos eyes widened in shock and he visually palled. "Y...You are lying. Why would someone such as her be helping the likes of them," Santos stammered trying to put as much bravado as he could muster.

"For two reason first and most important they are my friends and secondly I owe them my life," Gloria declared as she brought her baser side forward.

"You should have left while you had the chance," Fredrick sadly stated as he started to move towards them

Santos knew unless he came up with a way to prevent it quickly he and his cohorts would be dead. He quickly glanced across the five vampires that now faced them and knew what they had to do. "Get Layla," He mentally screamed the others. Since they were his creations he could mentally speak to them.

Amelia quickly read what Santos was planning and relayed it to Andrew and before any of the others could react to Santos' order, Andrew launched his attack and before Santos knew what was happening Andrew had cleanly removed his head. The two vampires to his left started to charge Layla as they were instructed to, one of them made the mistake of locking eyes with Amelia who promptly took control of him. The other one ran straight into Fredrick who grabbed him by the throat and held him. Fredrick hadn't wanted to kill any of them he would if he had to but he preferred not to kill unless there was no other choice. As he held the young vampire he was less than a year old he wondered why Andrew had attacked all of a sudden.

The final vampire who had Santos' first couldn't believe how quickly his creator had lost his head that quickly and raised his hands in surrender praying that they would be merciful and grant him a quick painless death. Gloria restrained him until they decided what to do with him.

"Andrew why did you suddenly attack them?" Layla asked.

"Amelia read his plan he had ordered the others to get a hold of you and use you as a bargaining chip. Now what are we going to do with them?" Andrew responded.

"Just what the fuck were you all trying to do Miguel?" Fredrick asked.

"We heard that those two were on the roof and we trying to capture them for the reward," Miguel answered quickly pointing at Andrew and Amelia.

"Who told you this?" Fredrick continued his interrogation.

"Javier, one of Mr. Rodrigues' men called. He said that they had some of his men pinned down around here and if we could found the location all we had to do was report it to him and he would pay us handsomely. We heard the gun fire and followed it to here. Santos thought we get the whole reward if we just capture you all ourselves," Miguel replied nervously.

"Did Santos call Javier back and tell them where the shooting was coming from?" Andrew butted in.

"Yes he did about ten minutes ago," the young vampire replied nervously.

Andrew, really didn't want to have to kill the three of them but he knew if they just let them go one or more of them would track their movements and report it to this Javier then they would be in trouble. There was no way the five of them would survive the kind of forces that Rodrigues could and would bring down on them. He glanced at Amelia hoping she would have a suggestion besides wiping their minds.

She smiled, "I know how to handle this." Amelia locked eyes with each one of them taking control of their minds and instructed them to go home and avoid Javier or anyone else associated with Rodrigues. Once they were there, they would sleep for the next two days and when they woke up they would forget all about meeting any of them. She told them if asked to say as far they knew that Santos left town on business and wouldn't be returning anytime soon. She had them repeat their instruction back to her before releasing them.

While Amelia was taking care of the other vampires Andrew called Dafne. She answered on the second ring, "Where are you? What is taking so long?" She asked before Andrew could say anything.

"We got held up there were four young vampires trying to get up on the roof to capture us. One of Rodrigues' men told them it was us on the roof and they were going to try to collect the bounty for themselves. The real bad news is they called Javier before we got here," Andrew quickly explained

"Dammit, OK change of plan I will meet you down there in five minutes. I am going to try to get them to release Augustine then I will be down meanwhile get us transportation," Dafne quickly ordered. She knew that time was now quickly running out and that if they didn't leave in the next ten to fifteen minutes they most likely wouldn't ever leave at least not alive.

Andrew relayed what Dafne had said to the rest of the group. "We will take care of getting us some wheels. Meanwhile you three try to help speed up your guardian angel. If anything happens just ring my cell," Fredrick said as he and Layla took off to get them a vehicle.

Gloria walked over to the door and in less than thirty seconds had managed to pick the lock. Andrew and Amelia quickly followed her through the door making sure to lock it behind them. They knew that the door being locked wouldn't prevent vampires from gaining entrance but it would hopefully provide them a little more time to prepare for an attack all three of them were now hurrying up the stairs as quickly as possible.

Dafne knew that their time was limited if she failed to convince them to leave she would have to call Susan and have to have her rescue Augustine. She hated to have to do it but it was far more important to get the parvulus out of here.

"CP you still there love?" Dafne asked after taking a moment to center herself.

"I am still here, what can I do for you?" Cherry responded.

"I am going to make you a once in a lifetime offer with a thirty second expiration timer. All of you drop your packs, weapons and cell phones and leave now I will allow you to live but if any of you break the deal I will kill each and every one of you. If you agree send Augustine out if not make your peace."

Cherry quickly looked at the others and every one of them were nodding their acceptance while pleading for her to take the deal with their eyes. "We accept the deal but can I please have a couple minutes to feed Raf this blood," Cherry requested.

"You may but first release Augustine and tell him to leave the area. If any of you are try to follow him or stop him I will be watching.

"Dafne this Augustine, I am staying just have them leave I will be safe," Augustine firmly stated.

"Hard headed stupid son-of- bitch. OK Fine just stand by the window to the left where I can see you until they leave," Dafne grumbled before she ordered, "OK, the rest of you drop your packs and weapons, turn out all of your pockets. Lift your pant legs and bottom of your shirts so I can see if you are hiding anything."

"Miss, May I keep my wallet it only has pictures of my family in it," one of the younger ones asked.

"You may just hold it in your hands and that goes for the rest of you take your wallets and if you have any money you can take it also. Raf I am sure Susan will be billing you for the blood and all of the damages to her building I would suggest you pay the bill and not make me come collect it from you," Dafne harshly stated. She watched as Cherry disarmed Rafael showing her that he was indeed disarmed she held up his wallet and money then stuck them in his shirt pocket.

"Dafne I know you said to hold that shit in our hands but he is going to have to be carried out," Cherry said.

"No problem get one of the others to help you carry him out of there. They can place their wallets in there shirt pocket also. Now get moving before I change my mind," Dafne ordered.

The mercenaries didn't need to be told a second time they quickly exited the building and loaded up in their four Expeditions and took off as if the devil himself was chasing them. Dafne watched them until they got a few miles away then breathed a sigh of relief until she sensed someone moving up behind her. She quickly spun and covered the door that led to the roof. She tensed as the door opened slightly

"Dafne! It's Andrew, please hold your fire," Andrew announced loudly.

"OK, come on out," Dafne said keeping her rifle ready just encase. Once she saw it was Andrew, Amelia and to her surprise Gloria she lowered the rifle, "what the hell I thought I told you to arrange for transportation for us and wait for me in the alley."

"Fredrick and Layla are handling the transportation issues, so we came up to see if we can be have help," Andrew explained keeping his tone calm.

"Very well please let Augustine know you are safe and convince that idiot to close up the store for today Rodrigues isn't going to be happy you all got away and may decide to take out on him," Dafne quickly explained

Gloria quickly grabbed the cell that was still on speaker and switched it to normal. "Augustine, it is Gloria we are all safe I want you to get the hell out of there now...I don't care and neither will Susan... Meet your employees by where the tunnel exit is and all of you get out of town for a few days I will call Susan and have her handle the facility... go to the safe house near Morelia Susan will contact you there." Gloria ordered then softened her voice, "Augustine please be careful, I don't want to lose any more friends."

Gloria quickly disconnected the call, she would contact Susan once they were on the road she followed the rest of them down the eight flights of stairs. All of them were almost running down the stairs racing to make a clean getaway. However as they exited the building they saw three black Escalades setting there and everyone froze as they looked at the nine very large, heavily armed vampires standing their waiting on them. Not a one of them had sensed them. Andrew and Dafne who were in the lead immediate let their baser side come forward.

"Dafne, Andrew, Charles sent us. We are to escort you to meet him. We must hurry Rodrigues' men are about ten minutes out." The one who was the leader quickly explained as he handed a letter to Andrew.

"They work for Charles," Gloria quickly informed the others after she saw who they were.

Andrew was just about to attack when he heard Gloria's announcement. He quickly reigned in his baser side it was then then he noticed Layla and Fredrick standing beside two of the men and not under any duress.

"I am sorry to rush you but we must make haste," The leader quickly urged everyone. All six of them were quickly ushered into the middle Expedition along with the leader and what Andrew assumed was the second in command buy the way he acted.

"I must apologize for my manners I am William Lentz but please call me bill and this is my eldest son Eli," Bill introduced himself after they were one their way.

"Where are we meeting Charles?" Amelia asked she was still little wary of them. She could sense that Andrew was also but with him unless you could read his mind you never know it.

"We are meeting him near Oaxaca. Not to worry you all are in good hands," Bill said with a reassuring smile.

Amelia took a quick peek at his mind and found his mind closed off to her. She mentally said to Andrew, "Love, I cannot pierce his mental shield." as she replied aloud with a painted smile, "Thank you for the lift,"

Amelia quickly peak into Eli's mind and found that they were indeed working for Charles and had been assigned to protect them until they could meet up with Charles and Susan. She quickly relayed her finding to Andrew allowing both of them to finally relax.

"About how long will it take us?" Andrew asked suddenly feeling a little worn no that the adrenaline was leaving his system. .

"About five hours. Andrew are you feeling OK?" Gloria asked. She noticed how peaked Andrew looked. She wondered when he had last fed but recalled he had drank some blood while they were at Susan's facility.

"I'm fine just feeling a little fatigued. I everything is finally catching up to me," Andrew replied. He knew he was not feeling right but he figured it was just a combination of him running at full steam for the last few weeks and the additional stress of him fighting with his baser side for control after what happened to Jake.

Amelia snuggled up beside her mate she was also concerned about how Andrew looked and was praying he was right. She had taken a quick peak into his mind to make sure that he really as calm as he seemed and for now he was on an even keel more at peace with himself then he had been since Jake was taken. She could still sense his anger and sorrow but he was a lot calmer then she had expected him to be.

Amelia heard Andrew breathing soften as he drifted off to sleep and it lured her into a restful sleep. Gloria looked over at her two friends was glad to see that they had finally drifted off to sleep. She suddenly remembered she needed to call Susan to update her and also let her know that she had sent Augustine and the other employees to the safe house near Morelia. Susan was just updating her on the capture of Ziaran when Amelia and Andrew suddenly bolted up almost standing up in the truck. Gloria saw that Amelia's eyes were glowing.

"Tell Susan that Charles and her need to get the fuck out of there now. They are about to be attacked and if they stay they will die," Amelia frantically warned.

"She is right I saw it also," Andrew quickly added his voice to hers

Gloria didn't need to repeat Amelia's words to Susan she heard them and was quickly relaying them to Charles when his cell started to ring. She heard Emma say, "Dad you and mom need to leave where ever you are now Catherine is frantic saying if you don't leave right now you're going to die. Please listen to her."

"Don't worry sweetie we're leaving immediately. I'll call you back as soon as we are airborne," Charles reassured Emma.

"Gloria tell Amelia we are leaving. I will call you once we're airborne to arrange a new meet point," Susan quickly said.

"Bridgette tell Swede I want to be airborne ASAP," Charles ordered.

Everyone boarded as the crew quickly went through their preflight checks and started the engines at the same time knowing this was far from the proper procedures but knowing that their lives depended on them getting done as quickly as possible. In less than fifteen minutes the plane was taxing down the runway gaining speed to leap into the air. He had purchased the farm and made the hidden runway over years ago. When he first made the runway it was only capable of handling a small commuter plane he had lengthen it to be able to handle the largest airliners made today. He had a large hanger disguised as a barn to hide the planes which is equipped with all of the tools and equipment needed to properly service and maintain the aircraft. The runway had been camouflaged to look as if it was part or wheat field.

Charles watched as vehicles speed down his long driveway loaded with men and he sighed knowing that his and Susan retreat was now gone. The two of them would secret away here to renew their spirits and get away from everyone. He always loved their time here it had strengthened their bond even though they weren't mated. He had went to great lengths to make sure that only a few knew the location of this hideaway and now it was ruined. Perhaps the most troubling part was that if Amsu had managed to locate this place meant that one of his most trusted friends had betrayed him and that along with the betrayal of the man he had come to think of as his father made Charles feel old and worn out.

Susan sensing the change in Charles mood walked over to him and plopped down in his lap laying her head against his chest. Instinctively Charles wrapped his arm around her soaking in the warmth and comfort she was providing. "We will get through this and be stronger for it. Our new family will help to make that happen," Susan softly whispered.

"Charles where are we heading to now?" Swede asked over the intercom.

"Head to TLJ." Charles responded after a couple moments.

"Charles I'm not sure that is a good idea we really need to get back to friendlier ground. I understand you want to help Andrew and Amelia but we can't afford to lose you. Not to mention since they are mobile and traveling with Bill's group they shouldn't have any trouble meeting us at the California border," Kirk argued.

Charles went to object but Kirk cut him off, Charles it will be safer for them also I know how important they're to you and Susan but we aren't exactly in an inconspicuous vehicle here and with limited options were we can land it all Amsu has to do is check to see which airport we are heading to it will have to be one of the larger ones unless you have another piece of property down here I know nothing about," Kirk finished his argument.

Charles sighed deeply his shoulders slumped slightly, "I guess you are right. Susan please call Bill on the secure SAT. Phone," Charles conceded unwillingly.

Susan dialed the number but Charles quickly refocused himself and asked for the phone he knew it was his responsibility to tell them they had to try to make it on their own. "Bill it is Charles. Please put me on speaker," Charles said once the phone was answered.

Bill quickly did as requested he had a sinking feeling about this call. "OK, boss the phone is on speaker."

"Everyone I hate to have to inform you that you all are going to have to try to get back to California on your own. I will try to help you as much as possible but the general concern here is if try to land the jet anywhere in Mexico Rodrigues and Amsu will be able to get people in place to intercept us long before we land," Charles sadly stated his voice filled with regret.

"Charles we understand and know if there were any way possible for you pick us up you do it but I have to agree with the others it would be too dangerous. We will see you and Susan soon," Amelia replied before anyone else could but the others quickly added their voices to her.

"Andrew just to let you know the man who had Jake killed is now in our custody. I can promise you he is as uncomfortable as he possible can be made Vlad is seeing to that personally. I have decided that once he is done testifying to other enforcers you will set in judgment of him. You will have final say in what is to happen to him but I will ask one favor please at least consider Vlad's recommendation he and his family has suffered a lot because of Ziaran," Charles said.

donalde
donalde
205 Followers
12