Amelia in Miami

Story Info
Amelia and I give into primitive urges while on a work trip.
1.7k words
3.89
18.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, jobs come with unexpected perks. Mine in particular has the luxury of business travel.

With the state of the economy and everyone tightening their belt on spending, it came as no surprise my company had asked if my coworker Amelia and I would mind sharing a room to help save on expenses. Being such great friends from our years together in college, both she and I were excited at the prospect of exploring Miami together.

Amelia was a sultry redhead with the smooth curves of a Maserati, proportions that were balanced in her favor, and the beautiful personality of the girl next door. She had just turned thirty and though many tried, no one had really been able to keep her interest.

Being one of her best friends, she and I had often times talked about her relationships. Many times she had confided that either guys were too interested in her for only the sex, or they simply could not satisfy her sexual side. Either way, she always felt that her relationships always lacked either substance or passion. That being said, it always baffled me as to why she was attracted to me.

I myself am not anything out of the ordinary, just a normal guy who takes care of himself and enjoys the adventure of life. I've got a normal stature, medium frame, am toned enough to see that I take pride in keeping my body healthy, but am not toned enough to be the next Channing Tatum.

Amelia and I had fooled around a handful of times in college, mostly as a distraction from college and the mundane parts of single life. Out of our bouts of intimacy came a lasting, deep friendship which to this day still thrives.

When we got word that we had been chosen for the conference, Amelia and I were instantly giddy about a week in Miami. We knew the trip would evolve into an all-out fuckfest, but neither of us wanted to admit it, since we both secretly yearned for it.

Once we had landed and checked into the hotel the first evening, we both wanted to immediately check out the local scene. Upon walking into the room and seeing only a single king bed and single bathroom, we both knew the game had been set. Trying to be respectful, we had placed our bags in opposite corners of the room, claiming distant territories from one another.

Not wanting to waste time, I offered the bathroom for her to change while I would change in the bedroom. Amelia happy took me up on the offer and we went on in a hurried pace. I frantically changed into my khaki shorts and Hawaiian inspired shirt as the silence from the bathroom gave me no indicator of how much privacy I had left.

With my shorts on and starting to button my shirt from the bottom, I heard the door glide open and looked up only to be stunned in amazement. Amelia stood in front of me with her hair pinned up by a large vibrant flower, a bikini top that fit her full breasts perfectly, her midriff exposed showing she'd been taking care of herself as well, and a sheer bikini bottom wrap that exposed one leg beneath the clasp while giving hint to her fair skinned complexion.

As I stood there in awe, she smirked and made a joke about me having seen everything before. Sure I had seen her around the office dressed up from time to time but nothing ever like this. The Amelia I knew in college was the typical cute small town girl next door trying to find herself in life. The Amelia standing in front of me was a confident woman who was comfortable with herself, commanded attention, and the modesty of a woman who had married too young to know she was a bombshell.

As I fumbled around to finish buttoning my shirt, she moved across the room toward me, only for me to realize she was heading for her purse beside me on the dresser. By this time though, it was too late and my erection was starting to create a bulge in the front of my shorts.

Noticing it, Amelia laughed it off and tried to change the subject by turning the attention to a recent tattoo I had gotten on my chest. I had told her about it but since having gotten it while working in the office, she hadn't seen it yet. She moved in closer to me and as I froze, she lifted the loose shirt off my shoulder exposing a good portion of my upper torso. As with any new tattoo, the ink was still swollen. Seeing this, she slowly drug her fingers across the tattoo only adding fuel to the fire of my erotic thoughts.

While I tried to look away and not pay attention to her fingertips softly tracing my tattoo, I suddenly felt her hand start playing with my belt. I had known that the week would be one long escape into lust, but I didn't know that it would start out like this, or so soon for that matter.

As my belt came undone, I felt the button release and my waistline loosen. As I turned to face her, I put my arm around her back and pressed her body firmly against mine. Now within inches of each other's faces, our eyes fixed on each other's and slowly began to close. I firmly pressed my lips against hers, letting her know that she was not entirely in control.

Our kissing grew more passionate as the reality of the situation settled in. The heat of our bodies pressed against one another seemed to electrify the intensity of our embrace as my hands caressed her back while her hands began to slowly move the band of my boxer briefs down, along with my shorts.

Amelia broke the seal of our kiss and began kissing down the front of my chest. To keep the kissing from being interrupted, I unbuttoned my shirt as it slid to the floor. Soon after, my shorts were with it and I was fully exposed with Amelia kneeling before me, looking up at me in anticipation since my recent assertion of dominance.

As she reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bikini, I reached down to stop her. Still looking up at me with eager anticipation as my hard dick was inches from her mouth, I commanded her to instead push the bikini to the sides of her breasts, which pushed her gorgeous huge breasts up and gave me an incredible view.

Once situated and her beautiful tits pressed together to reveal the rounded firm mounds, nipples hardening in the cool gusty breeze of the ceiling fan, I stood there in front of her, cock throbbing. Feeling the gentle breeze race across her body, I could tell she was building anticipation for what was to come next as her eyes got more dreamy looking and she subtly bit her bottom lip.

Seeing this, I placed the tip of my now thick dick against her lips. As soon as it connected, one of her hands reached down between her thighs, while the other firmly grabbed my shaft as she took control of my cock. Still looking up at me, Amelia slowly parted her lips with her tongue and circled the head as pre-cum began draining out. Tasting a slight bit of this, she eagerly wrapped her lips around the head of my cock while she massaged the tip with her tongue.

After tilting my head back and closing my eyes, Amelia began to pick up intensity and began stroking my cock, slowly at first before speeding up as she pushed my cock deeper into her warm mouth, her spit now lubing her strokes.

With the increase in pace, she began to moan. I looked down to see her devouring my cock, while one of her hands was under her bikini, obviously buried inside her crotch. Amelia was rocking her hips harder and harder as I could tell she was working up quite the build-up. Within moments, I could hear her moans turn to squeals as I knew she was about to cum.

I immediately stood her up, turned her around to face the dresser, pulled her bikini bottom down, and bent her forward. Reaching a hand between her coated wet thighs, I firmly spread her legs apart as my other hand pushed her lower back forward, exposing her swollen cunt to me.

As I moved in behind her, I guided my tip so that it rubbed against her puffy red mound but didn't get entry. I slowly slid my cock against her saturated pussy while I undid her bikini top. As the top came off, her beautiful breasts fell into their natural rounded hanging shape.

Not wanting to waste the moment, I instinctively reached around and firmly grasped a breast with each hand and slid my full cock deep inside her lubricated wet pussy with a sudden jolt. Taking her by surprise, I heard the sudden gasp for air, followed by a deep lustful moan. As I pulled out and rammed it back in, my grasp on her tits tightened. I repeated the maneuver, each time growing more and more intense. As the pace quickened, the moans turned louder. Reaching back, she spread her ass cheeks apart so I could see my thick cock glide in and out of her, each time getting paler with each coating of her juices.

Within minutes we were going at it ferociously as I felt my dick begin to twitch as I built up my load. Having felt the pulsating of my dick inside her, the moans turned to passionfilled yelling as we both drew closer and closer to climax.

Suddenly, grasping her hips tightly and burying my dick in her as deep as her warm, moist pussy would allow, I felt my load erupt into her. My body went immediately stiff as I let stream after stream of my load coat her pussy. As my cum filled every crevice of her tight cunt, I felt her body begin to quiver as she came all over my dick. Both in complete ecstasy, we stood there motionless against the dresser as we flooded one another with our juices.

Not wanting to ruin the moment, we held the embrace.

Minutes later, as the sensation subsided, we slowly regained movement and began to try to return to normalcy. As we cleaned the room and redressed ourselves, our laughing and playful banter returned. If this was any indication, we knew what the rest of the trip was going to be like...

...And it was.