Amelia's Answered Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach just smiled, and reared his hips back. It was time.

He started bucking up into her, harder and faster than he'd gone before. He and Roger both held her tightly so she couldn't get away. Roger was through waiting, and he stated fucking her too, deep in her asshole. The baby oil had done its work, she was all slick and couldn't resist his assault. Amelia now understood what Zach had meant by "splitting her in two." She'd felt stuffed before, but it was nothing compared to how she felt now. It was the first time she'd ever been double penetrated, and past the pain she was feeling something else...something churning inside her. She worked to focus on that, on the pleasure instead of the pain.

Amelia flexed her butt out a bit, giving Roger more access to her ass, and at the same time pressing her clit on Zach's crotch. Every time he moved, it rubbed her. It felt amazing, two cocks using her. Her arms began shaking as she moaned with pleasure, and before she could control it she felt another orgasm ripping through her body. She collapsed on top of Zach, her arms too weak to hold her, as both of them continued to pound her.

"I'm going to cum!" Roger said suddenly, and she felt him grip her hips and with a final thrust into her ass she heard him moan with pleasure. She could feel his cock twitching inside her. After a minute he carefully pulled out of her before collapsing onto the bed, clearly wiped out.

"Are you ready baby?" Zach said to Amelia. She didn't understand.

"What do you mean?" she asked, exhausted, pulling her panties from her mouth.

"Well it's my turn to cum," Zach said. "I think you remember me saying I wanted you to have five, right? I only count four so far."

Amelia smiled. "It's okay, really. "This has been better than I dreamed. I don't need another."

Zach shook his head. "I told you, I wanted you to have five. This is about what I want, not what you want."

Amelia started. "Well...okay...but I'm not sure I can," she said. Zach stared up at her, and suddenly flipped them over again. He pulled out of her swiftly, making her wince.

"Turn over," he ordered. She obeyed. "Stick your butt in the air," he said. She saw Roger, lying on the bed, watching with interest.

Zach trailed his fingers over her, dipping into her now gaped pussy. He scooped out some of her juices...and rubbed them on her ass.

Amelia shook. He wouldn't. Then she heard the bottle to the baby oil flip open again.

Don't assume, she thought, panicked. There's no way he would try...

And that's when she felt more oil dripping onto her ass.

"NO!" she shrieked, scrambling away. With one quick motion, Zach hooked around her waist and dragged her back. "No, please please no!" she said. "Please don't!"

"Now then, little slut," Zach said quietly. "I'm only going to say this once." He paused, as she was staring at him, wide-eyed.

"I suggest you give me what I want, because no matter what you say, it's going to happen. And I'd rather not have to tie you down."

Amelia shook her head back and forth, and spoke in a small voice. "Please, please I can't!"

"If you truly can't, I'll stop," Zach said. "But I think you can. Just relax, and don't fight it. You're already a little gaped so it'll be easy. Remember you thought I wouldn't fit in your pussy? Remember how good that felt when you stopped fighting?"

Amelia shut her eyes as Zach reached for her again, pressing the head of his cock against her ass. She willed herself to relax, she had to. She felt him starting to slip inside, stretching her hole open nearly twice what Roger had. She gasped in pain. Suddenly the head of his cock popped in. Zach held still for a moment while Amelia grimaced in pain. He pulled out again, just for a moment, then pressed back inside, not just with the head but a couple inches more too. He heard Amelia cry out quietly, and knew she was trying to control her sobs.

Zach breathed deep. It had been so long since he'd been able to fuck an ass. Most girls reacted as Amelia did, terrified. But there was nothing else like it in the world, feeling the tightness and watching an asshole stretch out and take it. He stroked her back as he slipped another inch in.

"Slut," he chuckled softly. "I knew you'd be able to take it."

Roger got up on his knees, and smacked his now limp cock against Amelia's face. "She is a little slut, isn't she?" Roger said, still smacking it. "Letting an old man and a stranger fuck all her holes. What a dirty little fuckslut."

"Yeah, she is dirty, isn't she?" Zach said. "Now she'd got a big black cock shoved up her ass. Look what being a dirty girl got her."

Amelia tried to turn away from Roger, but he wasn't having that. He grabbed her chin and forced her head back around, shoving her mouth on his balls. "Lick them, you filthy slut!" he said. Her tongue darted out but she recoiled almost instantly from the taste of sweat and salt. He shoved her face in hard. "I said lick!"

Fighting her revulsion, she obediently began licking. It gave her something else to focus on at least while Zach continued to push deeper. She couldn't believe she was even able to take it, but with every pull back he seemed to thrust in deeper. Suddenly she felt his balls against her pussy and she knew, somehow, he was all the way in.

"You may want to hold her head there," she heard Zach say to Roger, but before she could wonder why, Zach began to fuck her.

What she had felt before was nothing. The pain from her pussy being stretched, she'd take it. The pain from the initial onslaughts on her ass were nothing. The pain she'd experienced before was nothing, NOTHING compared to what she was feeling now. She screamed, Roger holding her head firmly as she felt her entire ass being ripped apart as Zach fucked her. She struggled to get up but it was no use.

And then, just like last time, she felt it. The pain was fading, being replaced with pleasure. She fought against it. She couldn't cum, not again, and not like this! If she came from this kind of brutal attack then she truly was a slut and she wouldn't be able to deny it any longer. But as the enormous cock pounded her bowels, she couldn't hold it back. With a shudder it began to cascade through here, stronger and more powerful than any orgasm she had ever felt before. She screamed again, this time in ecstasy and the feeling ripped through her.

The feel of her cumming sent Zach over the edge. With one final thrust, he slammed her hips down onto his shaft and grunted as he had his orgasm, shooting so much cum that his condom burst and her ass was filled with his seed. The both of them collapsed to the bed.

After a couple of minutes, Zach began to ever so carefully remove himself from Amelia. When he was out he marveled at how gaped her ass was.

"Hey Roger, come here," he said. Zach had Roger put his hands on either cheek, keeping her spread, while he snapped a photo. Amelia was too exhausted to protest.

Amelia stayed lying on the bed, too spent to move. She could hear Zach and Roger both getting dressed. Then she felt Zach's hand on her, cupping her face. She turned to look at him.

"That was amazing," he said. "I hope to see you again soon." He leant down, kissed her, and left the room. She heard the front door open and close.

She felt the bed settle next to her, and knew Roger was sitting there. He began to stroke her hair.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Amelia rolled over, staring at the ceiling, before carefully looking at him.

"When can I come over again?" she asked, smiling.

12