Amelié - Day 02

Story Info
Yoga, mimosas, and tittyfucking.
2k words
4.41
3.2k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2024
Created 05/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday began much like Saturday had: I awoke to find Amelié in the kitchen without pants on, Julia came downstairs and was greeted with kisses on the cheek, Amelié took a shower, and I tried my best to avoid staring at Amelié as she climbed the stairs in her towel.

This time though, when Amelié came back downstairs, she was wearing a neon pink push up sports bra and cardinal red yoga pants. Although she was technically all covered up, the outfit revealed the exact shape of her body and I couldn't help but study every inch until it was committed to memory.

"I thought I'd warm up with a little yoga, while you're in the shower," Amelié informed Julia.

"Exercising on vacation? I envy your commitment!" Julia complimented cheerfully. "I'll go shower right now, so you can have all the floor space you need."

Julia disappeared into the bathroom, and Amelié turned to me with an innocent smile. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked me.

"Nuh- no, go right ahead!" I answered just a little too eagerly.

As someone who had never done yoga before, as far as I could tell, Amelié's routine was composed entirely of real yoga poses - it just seemed pretty heavily populated with poses that would project her tits and ass. Every move seemed to thrust her chest up and out toward me, unless she was bent over facing away from me so her butt was right at my eye level. I became particularly suspicious when she said she needed to use the armrest of my sofa for leverage. Her next few poses involved A) raising her torso up like the Little Mermaid, if the armrest were the giant rock, B) squatting with one leg on the floor and the other extended straight out parallel to the floor with her bare foot on the armrest, and C) folding herself in half at the waist to touch her toes without bending her knees, using the armrest as support for the back of her legs to prevent her from falling over. If my memory was missing any details of Amelié's curves, they had been filled in now.

By the time I heard the shower's water shut off, I was well on my way to another full erection. Julia opened the bathroom door and stepped out into our open-concept living space, covered only in the towel wrapped around her torso and upper thighs. I was considering how to subtly indicate to Julia that I needed my daily ball draining, when Amelié stole my opportunity.

"Hey girl!" Amelié addressed my wife. "Throw on some workout clothes. I need to burn off some more energy. Let's jog to this brunch spot I saw on Instagram."

"What? But I just finished showering. I should've waited to shower until after our jog." Julia grumbled. "Can we wait like a couple hours?"

"No!" Amelié insisted. "The place only serves brunch, so we gotta go now if we wanna get there before they close, slash if we wanna get there before they run out of the good pastries."

A run, and brunch, and then they had to make their way home? It was starting to sound like I wasn't gonna get any relief this morning!

"Fine, fine," Julia of course acquiesced to our guest. "I'll go get dressed." Julia went upstairs.

Amelié turned toward me with a smirk. "You'll be okay here by yourself for a couple hours, right?" she asked rhetorically. I swear I saw her eyes flick toward the lump in the blanket where my half-hard dick was. Then she clasped her hands together, raised them above her head, and stretched until she was on tiptoe, thrusting her cleavage forward again.

Julia came back downstairs, now dressed in an outfit that matched Amelié's, except Julia's sports bra was turquoise and her yoga pants were a royal blue. Amelié may have had the bigger tits, but damn did Julia's ass pull the focus.

Amelié wolf whistled. "Damn, girl. You look good! Your hourglass shape has filled out since I last saw you."

Julia blushed. "Well, I've been working out a bit, but I'm still so thick. I wish I were more petite like you." She complimented her longtime friend, while putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"Nonsense!" Amelié replied. "You're hot!" Then she turned to me. "I'll have this one back to you in about two hours, unless I decide to keep her for myself."

The girls laughed together. "See you later, hon!" Julia opened the door to lead the way out. Amelié, following closely behind, slapped Julia on the ass, and the sharp crack of her hand on Julia's tight, toned posterior made me jump.

As the girls exited and closed the door behind them, I was left alone on the pull-out couch. I could masturbate, but why? I knew for sure I'd be getting a blowjob at some point today. Did I need to cum so urgently that I couldn't wait? Plus, would I blow my cover? I'd make a mess, I'd have to shower, Julia would know I masturbated...and that would ruin my whole plan. She'd know she didn't need to give me daily blowjobs anymore. No, I'd better wait. I sighed and turned on the tv.

***

It ended up being almost four hours when the girls finally returned. I heard the two brunettes giggling before they actually reached our front door. I paused the TV as they entered.

"Jimmsie!" Amelié exclaimed. "We're back!"

The girls seemed just a bit tipsy to me.

"That place was great, hon. We should go back when your penis is working again." Julia said.

"Oh yeah, what'd you have?" I asked.

"Hmmm, mimosas!" Amelié cried. "I had three, and that tall drink of orange juice over there had two."

"Amelié actually had four," Julia indicated to me. "Then we had to walk back instead of jog back."

"I'm gonna go take a shower!" Amelié exclaimed. She stepped a little closer to Julia. "If I may suggest..." Amelié stuck two fingers in Julia's cleavage and pumped them in and out a few times. "This is a fun place to put a cock!" She withdrew her fingers and put them in her mouth, as Julia blushed. "Yumm, and they're pre-lubed up with your salty sweat!"

Julia and I looked at each other. I tried to silently communicate my interest in cumming, and Julia seemed to be considering whether she could get the job done before Amelié finished her shower and caught us.

"I'll take a long one!" Amelié winked, as if she'd read our minds. She put her hands on Julia's shoulders, turned her to face me directly, and then gave her a small push toward the sofa bed.

Julia acquiesced to our guest and climbed on top of me, facing away from the bathroom.

Amelié smiled and nodded her approval. Then she turned her back to us and made her way unsteadily toward the bathroom. As she reached our galley kitchen, I watched as she crossed her arms and pulled off her sports bra. The wide expanse of her toned back was exposed to me, as well as just a hint of side boob. She started to hook her thumbs into her yoga pants, but stopped when she reached the bathroom. Instead, she stepped inside, and turned 45 degrees to the right, so she could close the door. Her left hand covered her right nipple, but I could still see a lot of her wonderful rack as her right arm reached for the door. She made eye contact with me and smiled as she slid the door closed.

Julia missed this striptease, as she was focused on stroking my dick through my pajama pants. When she heard the bathroom door slide shut, without even turning to check that Amelié was on the right side of the door, Julia quickly got to work taking off my pants and boxers.

As soon as my dick popped free, Julia gave it a quick lick on the underside of its head. She giggled as she asked, "Do you want to try what our naughty friend suggested?"

I nodded enthusiastically, of course. I liked our naughty friend and her suggestions.

"Me too," Julia agreed with a giggle. Her hair was already conveniently in a ponytail, so I had a great view of everything she was doing to me.

Julia sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and teased the sensitive underside with her tongue. My half-hard erection had developed into a fully hard erection, thanks to Amelié. Julia's mouth stiffened the erection until it was like steel, coaxed a bit more length into the shaft, and swelled the head until it darkened. She bobbed her head up and down, taking me a bit deeper on each pass. The only downside of this position was that Julia needed both her arms to support herself, so she couldn't stroke my dick or play with my balls at the same time. Nonetheless, she had my cock perfectly prepared in no time.

She released me from her mouth, as she shimmied up the sofa bed a little, positioning my dick directly under her tits, still tightly encased in her turquoise sports bra. Her cerulean eyes pierced into mine for a moment as she gave me such a beautiful smile. Then, she maneuvered us both, until my dick was notched at the base of her tits. My hips involuntarily reached forward, yearning to bury my cock deep between her boobs. Julia giggled as she felt that movement beneath her, and then she put me out of my misery. Slowly, she started rocking her whole body forward and back, penetrating her tightly packed tits with my hard cock. The combination of her sweat on her boobs and her saliva on my cock made enough lubrication that I slid in and out comfortably. I could feel her sternum on one side, her 32B boobs on two sides, and her sports bra on the fourth side.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, and I groaned in affirmation. "You better cum quick. Amelié is in the shower and she could finish at any time. You wanna finish first don't you? You wouldn't want our friend to walk out of the bathroom and see your naked cock thrusting between my sweaty tits, right? She's just in the other room, waiting for you to cum. She's getting herself clean, while we're out here being so dirty. Cum, Jimmy. Cum for me, so our friend doesn't catch us."

I don't think Julia even intended this to be dirty talk. She was just reminding me of the situation and the urgency of us finishing. Nonetheless, her words were helping to rocket me toward cumming. The mental image of Amelié rubbing herself down, naked, in my home, combined with the risk of her walking in on us, was bringing me to the brink. Suddenly, we heard the shower shut off. I guess Amelié didn't take as long of a shower as she said she would.

Julia rocked back and forth as fast as she could. "Hurry, Jimmy! Cum! Cum now!"

I obeyed my wife while she was on an upstroke, and just the head of my dick was still lodged between her tits. My whole body shuddered as I shot rope after rope of cum under her sports bra. My cock was still pulsing with aftershocks, when we heard the bathroom door start to slide open. Julia jumped to her feet quickly as I threw the blanket over myself, my clothes still on the floor.

Amelié stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel once again. She padded toward us happily. Looking at the splotchy wet spots on Julia's sports bra, she said, "Looks like someone took my advice!" She took the same two fingers as before and pumped them into Julia's cleavage from the top again. "Told you this was a fun place for a cock." Amelié seemed to have sobered up a bit in the shower. When she withdrew her fingers from Julia's sports bra this time, they were covered in my sticky white cum. Julia blushed crimson as we all looked at Amelié's fingers. Amelié just smirked and wiped her hand off on Julia's exposed belly. "Your turn for a shower."