American Bukkake

Story Info
Husband learns about wife's bukkake fantasy.
1.5k words
121.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home from work I found my wife, Kelly, sitting on the couch. Man, was she pissed! "I found the pictures on the computer," she growled.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me. You know which pictures I mean. Does it turn you on? Do you like seeing little Asian women tied up with cum all over their faces?"

"No."

"You're lying."

"Yes," I whimpered.

"You like it don't you." I nodded. "Get in the bedroom, take off you clothes, and don't come out until I tell you to." I went. After about twenty minutes, she entered the room. She took off her clothes. She wasn't wearing any underwear. I could smell her quim. It had been excited recently. "Just shut up and fuck me. I don't want to hear a word out of you. Don't even moan." I was hard instantly.

She positioned herself on her stomach on the edge of the bed. I got on top of her and eased my hard-on between her legs, gently but steadily pushing it into her cunt. It was in, and I started mechanically humping her from behind. Suddenly, she raised her hips and thrust backward. The pain in my balls was excruciating! She repeated the blow and clenched her pussy lips together so I couldn't move. Minutes seemed to pass before she pushed back again and released my cock. I was outside of her. She wheeled on me quickly and grabbed me by the scrotum. I could feel her nails digging into my choad. She forced me onto my back. She sat on my chest and took one arm, and then the other and shackled them to the headboard. She tied my feet and legs as well.

She climbed off me. She left the room briefly and returned with a jalapeño pepper cut in half. She took the pepper and rubbed its juice over my cockhead and down my ass crack inserting it into my asshole just for a few seconds. Then she left.

The next morning, after an agonizing two hours of burning pain, my wife unshackled me and told me to shower and get dressed for work. When I was dressed and ready, she handed me my briefcase and six hand-addressed envelopes. There were five with names of friends from work, and one with my name on it. I began to open it, but she slapped my hand and told me to wait until I was alone at work. She also told me to pass the envelopes out to the other men first.

I was dying to know what was in the envelope and why my wife was sending mail to my co-workers. When I got to work, I opened the envelope. The card inside read:

Come to my Bukake Party!

Fulfill my wildest fantasy:

Having men cover me in cum…

Where: Tom's house.

When: Saturday night 8 to?

Don't tell your wife or girlfriend.

And don't orgasm before the party,

because I'll take all the cum you can

give me.

Kelly Jackson

So that's what my wife had in mind. I couldn't wait.

Saturday finally came, and my wife hadn't said anything all week. Saturday afternoon, my wife told me to leave for a few hours so she could get ready. I got in my car and drove around, but I couldn't get the raging hard-on to go away. Earlier that day, I had changed my underwear four times because of the wet spots that kept drenching them.

I came back around 7.30, and shaved. There was a note on the bedroom door that read "Do not Enter." My wife must have been getting ready still. Soon, my friends from work came over. There was John a tall, muscular guy with blond hair; Bob, a shorter man with dark blue eyes and a tan; Steve, with a medium build and curly black hair that drove the secretaries at work wild; and Rick who was tall and thin, and as it turned out had an eleven inch dick.

We all had a seat in the living room. The coffee table had been moved away, and there were just enough seats for the six of us. On a side table there was a large bowl and a champagne flute. A voice spoke to us through an intercom box on one of the end tables. "Strip. … Do it NOW." We all stood up and took off our clothes. We tossed them in a heap in the corner. Suddenly, music started playing in the background. It was arousing, insistent dance music like strippers dance to—nothing cheesy, just a loud, hard rhythm. From around the corner I could see my wife slink into the center of the room. She was dressed in a leather corset with black silk stockings and no underwear. Her long blonde hair hung down her back. Her firm, round tits were bolstered by the top of the corset which accentuated not only her breasts but her already tightly sinewed abdomen. Her snowy white ass was a delicious contrast to the black leather. Only after taking in all of my wife's beauties did I notice that she had shaven her thatch completely bare. There was a drop of golden cum starting to form on the dark inner lips that peeped out from behind the outer labia. My mouth watered, and my dick hardened. All of the other men noticed, too. A couple of them had their dicks in their hands. The others tried to get up from their seats. My wife cracked a small black crop down on a tabletop. She approached John and smacked his hand away from his cock. She walked slowly around the semi-circle, brushing me across the cheek with the crop. When she came to Rick, she picked the tip of his mighty prick, still lying flaccid on his lap, with her whip and gave it a flick.

The music became even more suggestive, and her body started swaying in time to the beat. She danced like a whore until the music quieted down. The room was silent. Kelly walked slowly, hips swaying, over to Rick. She knelt down and took his member in her hand. She flipped her long blonde hair so that we could all see her eyes as she went down on him. She cupped his balls as she sucked and licked and nibbled his long shaft. Slowly, gradually, it became the size of her forearm. She could only manage to get the head in her mouth, so she pumped the long, thick vein-covered shaft with both hands. She slowed briefly to grab the champagne flute. She brought the glass to the tip of his cock. The head would not have fit inside the glass, it was so big. She pumped hard on the shaft as she waited for his release. Suddenly, a thick stream of white jizz hit the bottom of the flute and coated the sides as it splashed. Then another and another. Rick's huge balls rose and fell as he filled her glass.

Turning so we could all see her better, she inserted a fingertip into her glass. She licked the white cum off her painted nail. She took a large sip from the glass; when she lowered it, there was a white rim around her upper lip. She licked it seductively with her tongue. She had our undivided attention, all six of us. She slowly sunk back down to the floor and kept sipping her glass of Rick's sperm. She started to rub her thigh, then she slowly advanced toward her now bare muff. Her finger slid deftly over her wet lips and onto her clit. She shuddered and put down the empty glass. Now she started to finger herself in earnest. Her other hand slid up her torso to her nipples. It took turns pulling on one and then the other. By this time, all five of my friends had their glistening pre-cum covered cocks in their hands and they were beating their meat for all they were worth. I slowly caressed my own, knowing this would be a long night.

As Kelly masturbated herself to orgasm after orgasm, screaming and moaning louder and louder, Bob cried out, "I'm gonna come!" Instinctively, I handed him the large bowl. No sooner did he have it in his hand than he spurted a large load into the bowl. The rest of the guys couldn't take it any longer, and they did too. Load after load of white cum jetted into the vessel. Watching this circle jerk, I couldn't help myself. I plunged my pulsating cock into my wife's cunt. Two strokes was all it took. She shouted, "In my mouth!" I pulled out and unloaded into her mouth. She let it all ooze out over her lips. She grabbed the bowl and poured it over her head.

Seeing I didn't mind it when she sucked off Rick, my wife sucked us all to another hard on and then permitted us to fuck her in her pussy and ass so long as we came on her body. At the end o f the night my wife was covered in over forty loads of cum, and she loved every minute of it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
More Stories