All Comments on 'American Dream'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments (Page 2)
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

Read it again. That was one stupid cheating cunt. Nice happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have been good but its missing the response of regret when Jodie realizes she was a stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! You did a great job of describing the ways in which Jody tormented her husband as a tease possible cheater. Good to read a LW story where the husbands gets his payback in the same way that she shit on him at the airport.Would have been interested in seeing a paragraph concerning Jody’s thoughts after he dumped her.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Morris dancing...now why is that a surprise! Great fun story mate, OK I am not too big on the BTB stuff as it has ussually worked out the otherway around in this world; where the woman is cheated on and the guy has stolen the money as well...they most often bugger off and never see the kids or pay support but that is us guys. Not that I am saying women don't pull their fast ones too, but the figures don't lie.

Still the story was writen with good humour and a little against the MC so I laughed a lot and enjoyed it...keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Serendipity that he got great job offer at same time he found out that his wife was a cheating slut. I dont know about english cunts but she seems like the rest of them in the world, self centered arrogant bitches. Any hoo i would have like for some extra bit on him running into his x when he returned so she coul,d see what she gave up, at least in the way of lifestyle comfort. A little extra rubbing her nose in her own mess.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Would

Would have liked to know what happened to Jodie and how did he divorce her when he was in America?.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Wait! Can't you tell a story of what happened to wife #1? SEE? NitPic feels the same way! Nooo, I didn't read any comments before sending mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, and complete as it stands.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I felt the wife wasn't a real person. Who in their right mind would consider doing what she did. Her holiday was premeditated cheating. What would she have done if he turned up in plenty of time. Then there was too little about what happened to her. Did she realise what she had done was totally unacceptable and she was getting what she deserved? Where did she end up? Still a 4 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a freaking whimp, writing crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weird story and weird writing and sooooo much disconnected chopped up pieces just thrown together.

Either your writing style and/or editing style needs to seriously improve - or actually happen!!!!!

Perhaps a storyline flow chart would help to visualize the WTF is supposed to actually be the beginning, middle and ending that has a well developed ant thought thru storyline that covers the main 5W’s of lit work so we - your hopefully enlightened and entertained readers can follow your chain of thought and sigh with a smile when done instead of WTF??????

We are very disappointed with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Falls short of getting his ex to see the ending. Maybe some regret on her part and some payback on Terry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WEAK CRYBABY WIMP CUCK HUSBAND WHO LET THE BITCH WIFE HAVE HER WAY ALL THE TIME!! PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CUNT CUCK HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE CANCELLED BOOKINGS AND CARDS IN SPAIN. BUT THEN STUPID CUCK WAS ENTERTAINING HER ON THE PHONE!!

A POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUSBAND, LET ALONE MAN!!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

The wife was way over the top an evil clueless bitch and he was too much of a Cuck as he put up with her for so long. Not much of a story

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 2 years ago

Disappointed there was no mention of the ex.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you the writer captured the cheaters selfish personality. Also captured how heartless she was. As for the story. Good sequencing of actions. Good karma for the husband. Loved that you didn't dwell on anger etc. All n' all a very well-constructed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worst story I never read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Entertaining story, kept me amused and I was happy to see the cheating wife kicked to the curb. Disappointed it took the husband so long to stand up and be counted. Is he a man or a mouse? If you allow someone to treat you like a doormat, don't be surprised when they walk all over you.

.

I thought the wife was portrayed as too stupid to be real. Imagine complaining to your HUSBAND that the man you chose to cheat with, had the audacity to screw the maid behind your back and you're having problems dealing with his infidelity. Nope, she's too stupid to breathe. Other than that, I enjoyed the story. 5 stars, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hubby put up w/ too much from the bitch/slut wife, lucky yo have a happy ending. Do wish that hed run into x at some point w/ wife flash car and kids, you know turn the screw on the cheat and rub her nose in what her attitude lost her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Still excellent 5***** story! I have to say as fiction, it is excellent. As real life, I'd be headed to the lawyer the minute she got on that plane with the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. Just another hen pecked husband, who is trying to deal with his wife’s bullshit. A couple days ago, I was going into the gym. I noticed a 30’s ish couple walking in. The wife was bitching at him, about anything, and everything. It reminds me of a comment I read on Lit. “ A woman, is just a life support system, for a pussy”. But seriously, to the commenters who thought he was a wimp, for not doing more- He was trying to maneuver around her Narcissist bullshit, the best he could. First time he knew she was cheating on him, he sold everything, and transferred to the US. EVERY man who has been in a relationship with a woman, knows to let go of the small, insignificant slights. Once she shows her true colors, he kicked her to the curb, poste haste. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was entertaining. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Better than you Dave," Jodie answered back nastily. "So eat your heart out Mr. Nobody." ... If my marriage wasn't already dead, then maybe, just maybe that last comment finished it. EXCUSE US... but 'maybe, just maybe' that sort of comment would finish it? In what universe does the first comment, or both of them, not comprise more than enough to be absolutely certain it was over? Talk about a cuck. No wonder she thought she could get away with it, with a guy that could even utter such a profoundly doormat-worthy statement?

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this thanks. Hope I only ever meet women like that in fiction!

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Nice little tale, like it more at the end when he returned with his new improved wife and family. Kind of hard to believe wife #1, she must be going thru lovers like popcorn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Partial story. Missing the final reaction from his ex to his life well lived. Also missing some payback on the ex's BF for stealing his vacation and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. Sure it was a little over the top, but why not. The first day after she left, I'd been in contact with a solicitor and get the divorce started, preferably before going to America. Then call the credit card company and inform them that her cards were stolen leaving her with only the money in her pockets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not cancel credit cards and return flight from Spain?

Then fly off to America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to believe any spouse of several years would be so clueless. Solicitor time right after she boarded the plane with the other guy. Over the top, but still a good story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

He was good because I

Wouldn’t have shit

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Hmm, good story, but I would have loved some clue on what happened to the wife. This is a 'payback' & 'consequence' story, after all, and the wife got nothing of that. I didn't even get to read if she ended up miserable. She could have won the lottery a year after, met the love of her life, and ended up happier than ever. Without any conclusion regarding the ex-wife, the story lacks what drew me here to read it in the first place. I wanna see them burn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story about a wife who gets destroyed and a husband whose world turns to gold. I hate those sstories and the ass holes that write them. I would like to give it a negative 10 starts and keep you from ever possting anodther one.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

What was with the exhibitionism in the beginning? 4/5

Nato_

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
No

Mention of a lawyer or divorce or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God! Don't you wonder where these commenters come from? They do not react to the story line, grammar or spelling. There is a totally whole different story as to what happened to the wife, the divorce, and the Ex meeting the new wife and family. She may have Asian blood, but she is American, and will not be intimidated by a Brit!. Maybe you should write the sequel. As the new CEO of his company, they buy an estate, including a large home, chauffeured vehicles, private schools, and a loyal wife, and an Ex that thinks she can get him back. It should be good, but ty it to this story. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the story line exaggerted? Most certainly. But it doesn't hurt the premise of consequences as some odd commenters seem to think. No spouse would stay with another who did what she did. The wonder is that the marriage was already dead in the wife's mind and the husband didn't even know it until the airport. Had she been a real spouse, she would have worked with him on marital issuses up front. Instead, running off with a lover seemingly on the spur of the moment indicates she had been prepping for infidelity for some time. The rest of the story was just typical fiction which some people see as trite. The wife seemingly not cognizant of the gravity of her actions and the normal spousal response, only with a dramatic flair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok story. Would be good for Jodie to see what happened at the end. Plus, what happened to her? What happened to terry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really pathetic story about a hen pecked cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can’t make the slut this stupid……….if so then they would forget to breathe…….come on……get subtle and make things real, makes a far better read. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jodie was over the top delusional. Their dialog exchange was stilted and times surreal. While he had no intention of staying with her, I cannot believe that some of his conversation with her was so nonchalant, especially the parts where she is bitching about Terry doing the maid. Bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From a previous commenter:

Another story about a wife who gets destroyed and a husband whose world turns to gold. I hate those sstories and the ass holes that write them. I would like to give it a negative 10 starts and keep you from ever possting anodther one.

After spending a couple of hours laughing at your whiny comment and the apparent difficulty you appear to have with several words, I thought I'd comment upon your comment. Oh, you might wish to acquire a box or 6 of tissues prior to proceeding.

Wife(?) spends years deriding husband. Wife has obviously been plying round with fellow teacher. Wife has no respect for husband, but wants his money. Wife intentionally destroys marriage and own life. Wife so engrossed in own wants, cannot see the irony of her self-generated fiasco in Spain. Wife chooses to believe that entire world operates on her time schedule and her whims. I could probably continue on for the next week, but hopefully, having pointed out the faults will aide you in accessing your mind. Apparently, the author did not assume it would require a Ph.D. in English Literature to acquire that level of comprehension.

What was the major fault with husband? He tried to make wife happy.

Suggestion:

Don't ask Literotica to perform a Reader Survey, I don't think you would like the results.

Do you require any additional tissues?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really dislike stories woven around simmering males who tolerate horrible wives and their betrayals "waiting for her to come to her senses." These stories are improbable plots in the extreme, overused tropes to boot, and predictable and boring.

That said, you write well but need a lot if help to write creatively.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

I think it's kinda funny at all the smartass comments about this story. Or any other on here. If you "" EX-perts"" think you can do better. Then shut the F up and Do so. Stop your 😭who gives a 💩.You don't like it DONT READ it! Go to the library instead.. then you can get what you want.. These writers do this for FREE. YOU DON'T LIKE IT

LEAVE... AND GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE.. NOW y'all have a nice day..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many things wrong don't want to list them all, just the smallest and largest: in America being the US and Canada WE call it soccer YOU in the UK call it football...... small I know but still seriously if you can get a detail like that wrong, it just ruins any immersion into the story. The largest problem with the story is kind of part story and part sad reality that being if you don't have the balls to stand up to your women and explain what and why their narcissistic self-entitled actions are wrong and disrespectful, they will continue to not just do it but escalate the behavior because much like children testing boundaries women need things explained in detail otherwise they are totally obvious.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
What

What happened to his first wife?.Whilst he might be in America,there are divorce papers to sign and some form of contact as to be maintained

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story, glad his ex got everything she Deserved. But why didn't yoh even Mention his ex after all the time that had happened? I would Imagined her as a broken single Lonely woman that never married again or ever had any kids. Probably still working her go no were job, teaching at some rich kids school. And to really rub it in her face, his son is in her class..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Its missing the part at the end where his ex sees him and his living family.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Umm while entertaining, is this really plausible? Even the most narcissistic person has to know their marriage dies when they get on that plane with another man. Crazy.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Great story but I would like to to know what happened to the ex. She had so much character description at the start but just got dropped at the through. I suspect she became a three date queen but probably couldn't remain a schoolteacher and after almost 10 years she would be having to work hard to presrve her charms.

Oh and in the UK it isn't possible to turn up to a flight and change a name on the ticket at the airport. We do have some security checks, but this is fiction so the rules are different.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This "wife" obviously operated from the "mind-set", its all about me, nothing matters unless it is about or directed or my benefit.

1. She would raise hell any time the boss wanted of hubby's time unscheduled time (especially if it interfered with some unscheduled event she wanted to attend).

2. She wouldn't hesitate to be hours late to an event but would scream bloody murder if hubby just second late. A was convinced in her own twisted mind that she could do as she pleased and only hubby would face any negative consequences.

3. She was never at fault. for anything; it was always the hubby who was responsible and should apologize.

4. If hubby didn't put in the extra hours, fewer promotions and raises, no money for Spanish vacations - can't you hear the screaming that he go to his boss demanding higher compensation without being required to providing any additional time or effort?

5. It wasn't the hubby she was missing from her failed marriage, it was his pay check.

6. I've encountered a few who functioned under the belief they could control the hubby's superiors. Appearing unannounced with a crap load of demands. Some had standing directives that should such occur, calls were immediately placed to security, in effect, blocking access to the executive. A call to the spouse, advising him of the action taken. Police were called the spouse was permanently banned from the premises along with an order of protection, including ALL company social functions. And spent at least three evenings courtesy of the county sheriff regretting that choice and failing to disrupt the festivities.

Some spouses simply refuse to believe being married to an employee or director of a firm does not give them an ounce of control therein.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the widdle boy posting the comment which began with the following: Another story about a wife who gets destroyed. Just think, ooops, sorry, I almost forgot, I was asking the impossible of you,

So, the comment now becomes, I wonder the value of the funds accumulated just to free the screens any and ALL future comments of that brain dead CLOWN.

mndhanson017mndhanson0176 months ago

I agree with Medusa, plus there wasn't a mention of divorce either, it doesn't really complete the story, when you bring in a character and give them no ending

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Great story! I wish you were still writing stories regularly!

5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So what happened to Jody??????? I think you need to give ONE last chapter that gives closure to this great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She had to have been like that forever, so the MC knew what he was getting into. I have no pity for the knucklehead.

MasterKoteMasterKote5 months ago

Too bad their divorce was glossed over

jmm999jmm9995 months ago

I didn't allow comments on most of my stories; there was no point. The few who bothered to email me - all were Americans of course - said the same thing. The same thing as the first few in your comments box below.

But what about this? You didn't mention that. What colour were the buttons on her shirt?

I have one guy who emails me every month begging for a sequel to Family Party.

And another who says he will watch out for my stories and rate every one with a single star - to bring the average down. This because I don't allow comments!

I say 'good job mate' - five stars. Keep up the good work. I have a slight connection to Morris dancing and once lived in Huntingdon. The one in England.

Literotica is far and away the best site of its kind. What a pity there isn't a British equivalent. America seems to have bred a generation with an imagination by-pass.

J

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Now that you mention it, what color WERE the buttons on her shirt?

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Don't allow comments? What a puss.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Read again. So...why didn't his boss warn him about his wife? Skimmed it a bit. May have missed it.

Rocky62Rocky625 months ago

Would have enjoyed the details of wifeys downward spiral, art teachers jail time in Spain for assaulting hotel maids😂

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

The MC in this story got cheated on because he chose to stay after the incident at the nightclub. By staying, he showed his wife that he will tolerate disrespect and disloyalty and refuse to walk away when his boundaries are broken. He chose his fate long before she cheated.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 2 months ago

Worked around Cambridge area, various different sites. Driving home, early one morning I very nearly collected a large wild boar....that got my heart racing.

Story, yeah, first time she played, she'd have been in touch.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Good story. What an entitled bitch she really was.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Very good author. Enjoyable story. In reality, the MC should not have married the bitch or left her after the bar scene, but it is fiction and stories need to build in tension. Otherwise, there is no story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196923 days ago

Jodie's tunnel-vision and selfishness was epic.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Personally waited to dump the silly cow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

No woman would be stupid enough to think she will keep husband after flying off on vacation with another man

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous