American Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even before I spotted her myself, I sensed her arrival, as virtually every man in the waiting crowd, perked up as they saw her and probably drew their tummies in.

Mai-Lin was as beautiful as the day when I first saw her, probably more, and her smile seemed to light up the entire terminal when she spotted me waiting for her.

Leaning over to her two travelling companions, she pointed me out to them, and they both rushed over towards me.

"Daddy --- Daddy --- I've missed you so much," cried out Maddy, our five-year-old daughter, as she leapt into my arms. She was a miniature version of her mother and had already left several broken hearted young boys behind when she had left to come and live in the UK.

"Hi Dad," greeted my eight year old son a little less spontaneously, but the smile on his face said it all. He was already tall for his age, and I couldn't wait to see how he made the change from the American style of football, to the European version, soccer.

Maybe one day he'd play for the Arsenal!

"First day of the rest of our life," greeted my lovely wife as she reached up to kiss me.

Indeed --- how true!

================

Hope you liked it.

Tried to take on board some of the constructive criticism from some of you after my last story, but only you can judge if I have succeeded. Please let me know what you think.

By the way;

Why did I choose Huntingdon County?

Well some twenty years or so ago, I, with a group of English Folk dancers (Morris dancers) spent two months touring the East coast of America giving displays at carnivals etc.

We were looked after so incredibly well by everyone there, that I have had fond thoughts of America and Americans ever since.

The biggest event we did, was a week end in Huntingdon County, where they were celebrating their bi-centenery, and I remember I stayed with the local doctor.

What a great week-end.

If anyone remembers us then I was the guy dressed up in the Lion's suit, and my photo appeared on the front page of one of the local newspapers. Unfortunately lost my copy in a house fire several years ago.

Fond memories, and I met my wife the week end I got back.