American Erotica Episode 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh", she moaned "Oh, shit! I think your hitting my g spot!" She gasped and sighed as I pumped her ass. I brought a hand down to her pussy and started helping her growing orgasm out. I felt up the little line of blond fuzz, and fingered her clit. That’s when Gina got up. "Oh no, you aren’t done with ME yet” standing with her legs around Rachel, she grabbed my hair and guided my willing mouth back to her twat.

Rachel had definitely started to climax. Her anus was tightening around my cock spasmodically. The feel of this translated to my tongue and I thrust it deep into Gina’s mound. Her cries of, "Oh yes! Tongue fuck me stud! Lick it all up", mingled with Rachel's panting and moaning. The sounds and the scent and the feel all worked on me to the point I couldn’t stand it anymore. I grunted as I shot another load I didn’t even now I had into that perfect tight ass hole. I left it in as my finger brought her to the height of orgasm, and my tongue brought a loud low moan from Gina above me.

Before I could let myself relax though, I decided Gina needed a little more personal attention. Rachel was down for the count; she was curling up in the hide-a-bed sheets making satisfied noises. Not a total stranger to sex but obviously not quite ready for the big leges... what the fuck am I saying! I'm not really one to say stuff like that, this is the first, and probably only time, something like this is going to happen to me. Anyways...

Gina wrapped her legs around me and pulled me on top of her. Unless I was mistaken, this was the first time tonight Id been in an ordinary missionary position, not surprising I guess, nothing about tonight has been 'ordinary'. It only took a little moving and adjusting before I established a rhythm that was getting places fast. All this time I was kissing and nipping Gina’s neck and ear, and was happily getting the favor returned. I realized that I was slowing down. After the fast paced almost frenzied fucking since I started, I realized that quite some time had passed. Lynn had a blanket wrapped around her and was sleeping in her chair. The porno was over. And it was fully dark outside. My grandma used to say something about time and flying and fun, but right now I can’t really remember how it goes.

Before long, the both of us were climaxing in each other’s arms. And then... I fell asleep. Hey don’t look at me like that! After all that I had just done I deserved it, that was a heroic fucking effort! I kinda nestled into the sheets and was getting cuddled from two sides. Just before I drifted off though... wasn't there... something... else...?

--------------------------------------------

About 4 in the morning nature called, as it usually does after such activity. I stumbled into the bathroom and sat down to think while I relived myself. This night was developing into the stuff of legends. How would I explain any of this... never mind, the answer to that was easy, Id explain myself in a loud booming voice to everyone I'd ever known! But still something was nagging at me... then something else came apparent. After all that exertion, I reeked! Before I could go back out and face all those women, I had to shower off.

I got the water adjusted to how I liked it and got in. I’m of the school that thinks a shower should be just a hair under hot enough scald off your skin so in no time the bathroom was hot and steamed up. I just kinda closed my eyes and relaxed with the hot water pounding my back, I was just totally zoning the world out, and I guess that’s the reason I almost jumped out of my skin when someone put their arms around my neck. I opened my eyes, and that nagging feeling became very obvious as I looked into Madison’s deep green eyes.

"Under normal circumstances I would be very put out with you. But I guess you didn’t have a WHOLE lot of say in it all so you’re forgiven." She leaned her head against my chest for a second, then pulled back wrinkling her nose, "At least you had the right idea with this shower."

"And so glad to share it too," I said, deciding to get her back for the burn, "I’m not the only one that’s kinda ripe around here."

We both laughed at that, and then we didn’t say a whole lot more, we just, I don’t know, responded so well to each other that speech became meaningless. We moved as though we shared thoughts, it was almost eerie in fact.

We just stood there with the hot water playing over our skin. Relaxing and basking in each other’s presence. After a while, I got a sudden bout of inspiration and reached around Madison for the shampoo. I poured a little in my hand and lathered it into her hair. Just running her tresses trough my fingers this way was really sensuous and she closed her eyes and leaned back into my hands. I gradually worked my soapy hand down to rub her shoulders and back working around to the front where I soaped up her breasts, maybe spending more time than was necessary to clean that particular area, but I wasn’t getting any complaints. While I continued to rub soap into her silky smooth skin, just glorying in the feel of her, I guess she decided to repay the favor, starting at my head and working down. I slowed my rubbing down and let her catch up, soon we were both working on each others legs, and then I couldn’t help but go strait to the root of my desires and start soaping up her sex. Apparently I wasn’t alone in this thought and soon we were both trying to get each other’s neither region especially clean! I don’t know how I kept my mind on the matter at hand, or IN my hand so to speak, she was VERY talented at this particular activity. It was amazing, I didn’t have to say anything, and neither did she, as soon as one of us started to get close to coming the other would back off just enough to keep the orgasm at the edge, without driving it over. I’m not sure how long we played with each other before we just ceased it all and fell into each others arms with a really passionate kiss. Our tongues explored each other’s mouths as the water rinsed all the soap off our bodies.

I had to really control myself not to jump her, as primed as I was. I let myself cool down just enough while kissing her that I could be sure I wouldn’t blow the minute we started going at it, and then I let my cock find her pussy lips. We started slow, I backed her against the shower wall and bought her legs around my back, I could hear her gasping in time with my slow deep thrust as I disengaged the kiss so I could nip at her neck. I realized she was actually pretty light, just a little handful of a thing, so I let on hand go from holding her up so I could massage her breast... and that almost turn catastrophic! Next thing I know were both slipping to the floor and we end up with her straddled on top of me collapsed against my chest and the both of us giggling like a couple of schoolgirls (weird mental image right there), and then we were right back into it, but this time Madison took the helm. It was an almost transcendent experience for me. I never had to adjust, she never tried to get me into different positions or movement or speed, it was like we both instinctively knew what the other wanted.

Everything about this encounter was like a drug to me. Everything from the staccato rhythm of the shower to the slick feel of the tub and warm embrace of the water aroused me as much as the beautiful goddess straddled on me, wet and panting and beautiful. The way her auburn hair turned blood red in the shower, and her startlingly crystal green eyes. The thin 'V' of her pubic hair curling slightly in the water, and the scattered freckles on her arms and shoulders. It was all a stimulus, to every part of me.

As my orgasm grew closer I reached up and grabbed her hips, thrusting in time with her rocking on my cock. Madison threw her head back in her own ecstasy, but there was no screaming or moaning from either of us. I’m not sure what she was experiencing, but if it was anything like the climax I experienced, it was just a thing beyond words and noises, blasting the breath from me in the ecstasy of it.

I turned the shower off and started to fill the tub. Even after the sex, we couldn’t seem to let go of each other. We lay together in the rising water just staring at each other. It was a moment of completeness for me to just sit and hold her in the water and soak in the heat. As she sighed and dozed off in my arms, all I could think is whatever else happens in this bizarre contest, I'd found my goddess, and no one woman could top her. I fell asleep in the water secure in my knowledge that my choice had already been made.

--------------------------------------------

I was startled out of a dream in which I was freezing to death, to find that my dream wasn’t far off. It was late in the morning and the bathwater was FRIGID!! As I hopped out and dried off as fast as I could, I realized that Madison wasn’t in the tub with me when I woke up. Must have been smart and gotten out long before it turned arctic. I slipped on my clothes that someone had been thoughtful enough to fold and put up on the counter where I wouldn’t get them wet. I stumbled out into the living room and noticed a distinct lack of women. Oh god, tell me it wasn’t all a dream!

"Hello?” I called out, kinda stupidly, " Is anyone here?"

"In the kitchen loverboy." Lynn’s voice called out from the next room.

I could smell some pancakes and bacon. My stomach let me know that going to investigate those smells would be much appreciated. "Mmmm, food" I practically moaned as I entered the kitchen. Lynn gave me a plate topped full and sat me down at the table. She quirked a smile at me as I dug in with a ferocity born of a night of strenuous activity.

"Slow down tiger, you’ll make yourself sick. So, now that your mind has maybe rewired itself, what are you thoughts about women and contests and last night?"

"Oh, thank god!" I slurred around a mouthful of scrambled eggs, "It wasn’t a dream!"

"I should think not! The ladies just decided that for the sake of the contest, it would be better if they weren’t here when you woke up. Well you did much better last night then I thought you would, nobody left this morning feeling left out. You really worked some magic. I’m going to chalk it up to shock and adrenalin."

I just flashed a wolfish grin and finished off my plate. "So, I guess we're to go forward with this little 'contest'. Well as I was told last night, I don’t really have much of a choice in this anymore. So who’s the first lucky lady to try and win my affections?"

"Wouldn’t you like to know?"

"Oh don’t play like that. I can’t very well prepare if you don't give me some kind of a warning."

"Fine, spoilsport. They drew straws this morning, and it seems that next Saturday, Gina will have you all to her self. And If I understand her perfectly, she has some interesting things in store for you."

Indeed.

12