American Holiday Hottie

Story Info
Holiday fun!!
1.2k words
3.81
9.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holiday was amazing, Lulu and Tina had been out all day riding the thrilling roller coasters, eating fine foods and drinking cocktails in the bars. The heat was still blissfully in the high twenties as they headed back to their hotel room and after a long day Tina was ready to hit the sack. It was only 1am so Lulu decided to have one last nightcap, she poured herself a large drink and proceeded to head downstairs to enjoy a smoke with her drink.

As she stepped back out into the warm air she was glad she'd worn her cute playsuit, showing just enough skin to catch the odd admiring look which had filled her with confidence. She fumbled in her pockets for a lighter and found she'd left it the room as luck had it though there were a group of guys heading her way which she hoped had a light. As they walked towards her they seemed to be in high spirits, one guy bouncing off the walks as he walked and the others chatting and laughing amongst themselves. Lulu plucked up the courage to ask for a light which pursued into conversation and banter with one guy recognising me from the bar I'd sang at earlier. The guys seemed nice to chat with but this one guy well he stood out from the rest, he had a rugged manly look about him with his long hair and beard but with a fine body under those clothes. He flashed a smile and seemed laid back in nature. They all chatted for a while and one by one they drifted off to their rooms leaving just the hot guy and the youngest if the group who was just a little worse for wear. They headed for the boat station to hang out.

Once at the boat station they relaxed and chatted for a while Lulu Learnt that the guys were travelling state to state fixing up the electrics from the latest storm damage. Alex the youngest guy wasn't going to hold out much longer and was laid flat out on the huge table when the topic changed to how the guys relax when their away from home. They started to tell Lulu that they massage each other to relax as they're always sharing a room then Adam (the hot one) offered up a free massage. Lulu was a bit bemused by the suggestion but thought why the hell not, it's not like you get offered a free back massage every day from a sexy American guy" So she jumped up on the table next to him and lay down on her front. Adam straddles Lulu and couldn't quite believe his luck that this cute little English girl was willing for him to massage her, he knew that she'd enjoy it though. He started from the neck and slowly worked his way down her back.

You could tell that she was enjoying it from the occasional moan of appreciation. As he worked down her back making sure to touch every inch he released the clasp on her bra as it was in the way. Lulu was that relaxed she didn't even notice either that or didn't seem to mind. As he got lower and lower down her body the higher her playsuit was riding up her ass revealing more and more flesh to Adam's pleasure, he could feel his cock twitch and start to grow in his pants. He tells Lulu that he loves the romper suit and that he's getting a great view, Lulu smiles to herself knowing that this hot guy is straddled over her enjoying the view of her ass and she can feel herself getting wet.

Adam jokes to Alex about joining him but Alex is laying flat out cold on the table. He asks Lulu if she'd like a glute massage? With no answer but no resistance he decides to carry on down her body. He massages her fine ass and imagines doing so many wild things with her.

Lulu is loving every second of this indulgent massage and realises that Alex is now unconscious and her mind starts to wander hoping that Adam will take full advantage of her. He works his way down to her inner thighs and she lets herself gasp as he's only millimetres from her hot, wet pussy , she wonders if he can feel the heat coming from her aroused body. He continues to massage all the way down to her toes much to Lulu's frustration for skipping over the best part but then he works his way back up her body. She can feel herself getting more and more aroused the higher he gets. Her senses are heightened as she can't see what he's doing she can just feel his firm caressing touch. His hands once again tickle her inner thighs when he makes the decision to continue up to her pussy as he runs his hand over her lace panties she lets out a soft moan that Adam acknowledges for the go ahead.

He swiftly slips her panties to one side and slips his fingers deep into her hot pussy. She feels so good as she lets out a soft moan and all that he can think about is how much he wants to be inside of her. Whilst he slowly moves his fingers in and out of her wet, warm cunt he unzips his flies with his other hand and releases is swollen cock. She's moaning now and asking for more, she's so loud you think she'll wake Alec up who's still out cold on the table next to them but he doesn't move. Adam grabs hold of his cock now which is throbbing and the biggest he's ever seen it. He's so turned on and as he manoeuvres behind her into position he puts the head of his throbbing cock at her entrance and slowly pushes into her.

Lulu is so horny and when she felt that huge cock pushing at her pussy entrance she lifted her hips for him to ease in and let out a long moan as she pushed back against him, she could feel an orgasm building instantly as he slowly pushed further and further in until she lost control and as he felt her muscles contract and soak his cock he thrust into her all the up to the hilt and she let out the most pleasurable scream, He held her there until the trembling had subsided and then he continued to fuck her slowly. She felt so good, so wet and he didn't know how much longer he could contain himself. She was pushing back into him with every thrust begging for more telling him how good he felt and that she wanted him to fuck her hard until she came again. Every time she spoke, that British accent was a turn on itself.

He wanted to take her over the edge once more so he increased his fucking speed and reached around with one arm and slowly rubbed her clit as he fucked her from behind. He banged her harder and faster and grabbed hold of her long hair to pull her into him. As soon as he took a hold of her hair she let out another orgasmic scream and as her pussy spasmed on his cock he couldn't contain himself any longer and exploded inside her filling her with cum that he'd been holding back so long as they collapsed together in a heap panting with adrenaline and blissful exhaustion.

Once composed they woke Alex up as the guys had to head out to work. As he awoke Alex said "What did I miss?...