American Idol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay down, holding the hand dripping with my cum over his chest. I got up on my knees, took his hand and licked the cum off of his hand. I then leaned over his body and licked up all the cum I had shot all over his body. I went in the bath room and got a wet washcloth and towel and washed off his hand, body and cock and dried them, and then I did the same for myself.

I lay down on the bed next to him and we just lay there without speaking for the next 5 minutes.

Eventually Jake propped himself up on his elbow and his head loomed over mine.

I said, "No more kissing. You said you would contribute your part to this sexual encounter, but I don't think that includes eating my cum. On that, now that we are post coital I bet you are sorry you ever agreed to have sex with me"

He said, 'Bullshit." and French kissed me again.

I said, "Did I ever tell you I love you."

He said, "More than once I think. There is more to this male on male sex than I thought there was. Sex with my girlfriend was never like this. It fact sex with my girlfriend is like pulling teeth and I am supposed to be grateful."

He looked at me and asked, "Do you feel better or worse about yourself now? Are you sorry that I pushed you into having sex with me?

I said, "I feel better about me because of you. You not only accepted me as gay but gave me the gift of your body with no reservations or condemnations. I'm glad you took the imitative otherwise I may have just left. I never realized that I could be gay and have sex with you and you could be straight and enjoy sex with me. But now we have to live with being more than friends. It will change our relationship. Sex adds a whole different dimension to any relationship.

He said, "I know you are willing to because that is what you wanted. I am willing to because it is what you want. I may not think I am gay but I am obviously bi-sexual because I really get into having sex with you. We'll see where this leads."

We got dressed and went back to the living room.

I said, "It is after 11:00 and I need to go. Tennis court tomorrow at 9:00 A. M. right."

He said, "Right, see you then." And leaned in and kissed me good night.

FINIS

12