American in Paradise Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark experiences some Paradise City night life.
3.3k words
4.46
15.2k
12
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An afternoon of sun and sex had worn Mark out more than he realized. As soon as he got to the hostel, he lay down on his bunk bed and was asleep instantly.

A couple hours later, as night fell on Paradise City, he walked out into the courtyard of the hostel. It was a quirky space in a big, old colonial-era house. There were road signs from all over the world nailed to the walls, and artwork mostly involving themes of palm trees and surfing.

In the middle of the courtyard was a big hot tub. There were only two people in it, a couple of guys in their early twenties. They had beer bottles in their hands and they were talking and joking in thick Australian accents. One of them climbed out of the water and sat on the edge. He was naked. Apparently even in the hostel, no one cared if people were naked in the hot tub.

Mark slipped off his shorts and stepped into the warm, swirling water. He found a comfortable jet, and lay back to enjoy it.

"Howdy, mate!" one of the guys said. "Haven't seen you here before. Where you from?"

"I'm from the US," Mark said. "I just got in yesterday."

"Bonzer. We're up from Melbourne. Been here a couple weeks. You're going to love it here. Lots of grog and hot babes everywhere."

Mark had heard a few Australian accents around town, so it wasn't a surprise to meet some Aussies in the hostel. Paradise was closer to Australia than it was to North America, and it seemed that most of the tourists were from there.

The guys introduced themselves as Jack and Ollie. They were both twenty-two and had recently finished university. Jack was tall, with short blond hair. Ollie was a little shorter and more muscular. Jack handed Mark a beer and they sat around to compare notes about Paradise. They turned out to be SCUBA divers. When Mark mentioned he wanted to get his certification, they recommended the dive shop just around the corner.

"You been up to the north shore?" Mark asked. "Someone told me that's the best place for surfing."

"Yeah, we were up there for a few days," Ollie said. "Probably go again, too. I hear there's a ripper party going on up there next weekend. Bunch of surfers, bonfire on the beach, and lots of shagging."

"Awesome. I'll have to check it out."

"Of course, we're going back out to Banana Street tonight," Jack said. "We've been almost every night. There's tons of bars and babes. You been yet?"

Mark shook his head. "I was at a club on the boardwalk last night. Girls I was with took me there. After that, we were a little too busy to do much exploring."

"Two girls at once? On your first night in Paradise. Good on ya, mate!" Ollie said.

The Aussies cracked open more beers and they sat around talking for a while, planning their evening adventures. Mark tried to remember if the clubs they mentioned were the same as the ones Erin had told him about earlier. There were so many names, it was a blur. Everywhere sounded good.

After a half hour, Jack climbed out of the water and started toweling himself off. "Ready to head out? Can't keep the girls waiting."

"Let's go. I'm starving," Ollie said. "Mark, get your boardies back on and come with us. Place down the street has bonzer fish and chips."

*****

An hour later, Mark was following the two Aussies down Banana Street into Paradise City's red light district. It was the oldest part of town, a warren of streets near the port. Every kind of entertainment was jumbled together into one riotous party scene. Loud electronic music thumped from clubs. Rock music blasted from some of the bars. Nearly-naked dancers stood outside strip clubs, showing off their huge, bare tits. Sexy young people lined up to get into what looked like a swingers' club. Mark took it all in and was amazed.

The streets were bustling with young people. Young, beautiful people. Everywhere he looked, Mark saw women who could have been supermodels back home. The guys were fit and athletic, too. It seemed that everyone here was in fantastic shape.

It was a warm night, and people were enjoying it without much clothing. The girls were wearing club dresses, booty shorts, and miniskirts. A few were even wearing thongs. He saw more sexy outfits than he had ever imagined. Women could go topless anywhere in Paradise, and half of the women he saw were showing off their bare tits. The men were dressed just as sexily. Almost all of them were shirtless, half wearing board shorts and the other half wearing even less. Tight, square-cut Brazilian-style shorts and speedos were popular. The girls seemed to love them.

Alcohol was everywhere, too. Inside the red light district, you could carry drinks on the street in plastic cups. The three guys stopped at a bar and got beers to go, then walked casually down the street, checking out the girls and the bands and having a rocking good time.

By midnight, they were all a little drunk. They found themselves in a big dance club called Euphoria. They danced with a bunch of girls. Mark met a cute Polynesian babe about his age with long, black hair. She was topless, and her blue miniskirt was so small that the waistband of her thong extended an inch above it. She let him buy her a drink and introduced herself as Kiana.

He danced with her for a long time. By two o'clock, they were off in the corner making out. Mark had lost track of the Aussies and he didn't care.

By three, he was in Kiana's bed. He didn't get much sleep that night, either.

***

The next afternoon, Mark went out surfing.

A couple miles from downtown was a big, sprawling nude beach. It had the same dazzling white sand, turquoise water, and tall, leafy palm trees as the other beaches in town. But here, the waves were a lot bigger. The water was smooth and glassy, with big, rolling breakers that crashed noisily into the beach. Dozens of surfers were out there, trying their luck. The water was always warm in Paradise, and from what he could see, they were all naked.

Three days in Paradise and Mark was already enthralled with all the nudity. His shorts came off as soon as he hit the beach. His beautiful, eight-inch cock drew the eyes of a two nearby girls, and he loved it. He made it a point to check out their tits, too. Then he caught their eyes and they smiled at him.

Near one end of the beach was a surf shop, and closer to the middle was a chill, open-air bar called the Seven Palms, with couches and lounge chairs under a shady pavilion. A rack outside held a dozen surfboards. The people inside looked young and tanned, and most of them were naked. Surfers taking a break to drink and flirt.

Mark decided that the bar could wait, and headed into the surf shop. He was still naked, and it didn't seem like anyone was going to care.

He was greeted inside the shop by an attractive, tanned, and very naked woman of about forty. She smiled when she saw him. In here, she wasn't wearing sunglasses, and he caught her sneaking a look at his cock.

"Renting a board, stud?"

"Yeah," Mark said, and started fishing for his ID in his backpack. "How are the waves today?"

"Awesome," the woman said. "I got in a couple hours this morning before work. The wind has calmed down a bit since then, but they've been breaking clean all day."

They chatted for a few minutes as the woman gave Mark some tips about the waves in the area. Then he was back on the beach with his rented surfboard. He plunged straight into the water and surfed for a few hours.

***

Later that evening, in the hostel courtyard, Mark ran into Jack and Ollie again. They both had spent the day at one of the other beaches, and they both had girls on their arms.

"I think you're on your own tonight, mate," Jack said with a smile. "The girls are going to keep us busy, I think." He pinched the nipple of the bare-chested girl who had her arm around him.

"You didn't exactly need a wingman last night, anyway," Ollie said, tossing Mark a can of beer.

Mark smiled and cracked open the beer.

"By the way, we were all talking about heading up to the north shore in a few days to go surfing. You should come with us."

"Wouldn't miss it," Mark said. "But, not until Thursday. I just stopped in the dive shop on the way over. I'm starting SCUBA certification classes tomorrow."

"Bonzer," Jack said. "You're going to love it. The diving here is awesome."

Mark sat and chatted with the Aussies for a while, then headed out toward Banana Street to grab a bite to eat. And hit the night clubs. He'd had good luck with Euphoria last night, so at eleven, he headed back for another round.

He had been there for just fifteen minutes when he met a girl.

And, what a girl!

She was a short, petite blonde, about his age, with a sassy, slutty attitude and a pair of big, bouncy DD tits. Her waist was slim, looking even tinier compared to those magnificent tits. She was topless, showing off a pair of silver nipple rings, a matching navel ring, and a scorpion tattoo on her shoulder blade. Her cutoffs were short and tight, gripping her ass cheeks as firmly as a lover's hands. They were artfully frayed at the bottom, with a little tear on her left hip just big enough to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties. She smiled at him as he walked toward her.

It was too loud to talk, but they danced for a long time. Half the time, she was grinding her ass against his crotch. She knew how hard she was making his dick, and that only made her grind harder against him. A half hour later, they were still going. The girl was still going, anyway. Mark was ready for a break.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?" he said into her ear.

"Yeah."

He took her hand and led her toward the bar. "What's your name?"

"Lisa."

"I'm Mark. You're a real demon out there."

"Thanks. It's been a while since I was able to go out. I've missed dancing like that."

They ordered beers and sat at a table against the outside wall of the club. Lisa climbed right into Mark's lap, straddling him. With most girls, that would have put her tits right in his face, but she was ten inches shorter than he was, so that only made her eyes level with his. His hard cock slipped down the leg of his board shorts. She sat right on it and rubbed her denim-clad ass along his shaft.

"How come you didn't get to go out lately?"

Lisa answered by lifting her tits, letting them bounce in her hands. "I just got my boob job last month. I had to have bandages on and shit until just a few days ago."

Mark hadn't seen any scars on her chest while they danced. He was amazed that they were so new. "They look really awesome."

"Thanks. I really like them, too. Best graduation present ever."

Mark pinched her nipple. "Your high school graduation present was a new set of tits? That's awesome."

"My parents didn't want me to get them for a few more years, but I talked them into it. My brother and his girlfriend helped pay for them."

"Lucky girl," Mark said, and kissed her.

She turned out to be a great kisser. So good that they didn't make it back onto the dance floor when they'd finished their drinks. By then, he was already lifting her lithe young body up until her tits pressed against his face.

No way should he have been able to get away with licking a girl's tits in a night club. But then, this was Paradise, and lots of other people were fooling around nearby.

And what Lisa did next, they really shouldn't have gotten away with.

She slipped down under the table and knelt between his legs. In a second she had his dick out of his shorts and into her mouth.

Lisa was even better at sucking dick than she was at kissing. She had a silver tongue stud to match her other piercings, and for the first time he knew why. It felt amazing running over his cock. He sat back and focused on the pleasure she was giving him, on the frantic energy of the scantily-clad young people all around him. And tried not to draw attention to himself. No way was he going to risk ruining the best blowjob he'd ever had. Still, he had to bite his lip to keep from moaning as he came.

After she was done, Lisa sat up next to him, a huge grin on her face. In the dim light of the club, he could see a couple drops of his come glistening on the tops of her tits.

"Thanks," he said. "You want another beer?"

"Yeah, but this round's on me."

"Are you kidding? After the way you just made me come?"

"I love sucking dick. Especially a huge one like yours. Be right back."

She got up and strutted toward the bar, without even wiping the come from her chest. She looked even more turned on now that she had had a face full of cock.

He looked around the room at the dozens of girls in sight. Having topless night clubs just never got old. So many hot girls... Then he looked up and Lisa was already back.

"Record time," he said.

"The bartender caught one look at my tits and ran right over. He almost forgot to even take my money."

Mark smiled. "Awesome. Must be nice."

She put her arm around him and leaned against him as they watched dozens of half-naked young people dance out on the floor of the club. Before long, they were back out there. The way Lisa was dancing, he thought they might stay until the place closed at four. But by two, she had his dick hard again, and that was all it took for her to invite him back to her place.

"It feels so good to be with a guy like you," she said as they walked, still bare-chested in the warm night air. "While I was recovering from my boob job, I hardly had sex with anyone but my boyfriend. I mean, he loves my tits as much as I do, but we're starting to get a little tired of each other."

Mark slipped his hand down inside the back of her cutoffs and cupped her tight butt. "It feels good for me, too, babe. I love the way you were out there bumping and grinding against me all night. And what you did under the table there. I mean, wow."

Lisa's house was only a half mile from the club. Before they knew it, they were lying on her bed, his shorts already on the floor, and hers about to follow.

"I was wondering," Mark said as he helped her out of her shorts, "if you had any more piercings I couldn't see." He touched the silver ring in her labia. "Turns out you do."

Lisa smiled. "I love that stuff. Once I got my first one I just couldn't stop."

"It looks great. Really sexy."

He kissed her mouth, then ran his tongue in circles around her nipples. He closed his lips around her silver nipple rings and tugged on them gently, just enough to make her moan. Then he was planting a line of kisses down her slim body until he could slip his tongue into her warm, wet slit. She lay back and ran her fingers over her nipples as he savored the taste of her pussy. In just a few minutes she was moaning breathlessly as she came.

Mark lay next to her, caressing her gorgeous tits. "Do you think your tits have healed up enough that I can fuck them?"

Lisa smiled. "That sounds like fun. My boyfriend loves to lick my tits, but he almost never fucks them. He's always too busy fucking my pussy, I guess."

Mark climbed onto her, straddling her thin young body, and slipped his cock into the deep valley of her cleavage. Lisa moaned as he started thrusting. She held her tits in her hands, squeezing them against his shaft, while her fingers toyed with her nipple rings. He pumped his cock faster and faster between her tits.

"That feels really good," Lisa said. "But I want you in my pussy now."

"You got it." Mark lay on top of her and guided his eight-inch cock into her warm, wet pussy. She moaned and ran her fingernails up and down his back.

They fucked for a long time. Even though he had only been in Paradise for a few days, he was already getting to be an expert at holding his come as long as he wanted. She moaned and moaned as she came, twice. Then she climbed on top of him and sat down on his cock. Her big, round tits bounced in his hands as she rode him.

Watching those beautiful orbs bouncing was enough to send Mark close to the edge. "I'm about to come," he panted.

"Good. Let me taste it." She climbed off of him and started sucking his dick again. She had it all the way down her throat, sucking hard on it. The feeling was intense. He moaned and shot his load right into her mouth. She drank every drop of it this time.

They fell asleep together, spooning tightly, with her hand between her legs and his hand on her tits.

***

The next morning, he woke up with Lisa's hands running up and down his cock. Like every morning, it was rock-hard and it wasn't going to soften until he came. Lisa loved it, stroking it until his precome coated her fingers. She sucked him until he moaned, using that silver tongue ring to stimulate his dick head. Then she got on all fours on top of the bed. He knelt behind her and slipped his cock deep into her pussy. It only took her a few minutes to come.

Mark wasn't far behind. He pushed her onto her back and slipped his cock between her big, firm tits. Fucking them felt incredible. He decided he loved implants, no matter what some other guys might say. "More than a mouthful" definitely wasn't wasted on a guy like him.

He lifted his dick out of her cleavage and sprayed a huge load of come all over her luscious melons.

He lay next to her, with his arm around her, holding her while his come dried on her tits. "That was amazing, babe."

Then he looked at the clock on her nightstand, and reluctantly climbed out of bed.

Lisa tried to keep her arms around him. "Can't you stay and do it again?"

"I wish, babe. But my SCUBA class starts in an hour. I'll make it up to you another time, if you want."

"Sounds like fun," she said with a smile.

He kissed her again, then pulled on his shorts and headed for the dive shop.