American in Paradise Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark takes SCUBA lessons and meets a girl from New Zealand.
8.7k words
4.65
15.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark made it to the Paradise City dive shop just in time for his SCUBA class to begin.

The front of the shop was cheerful and quirky, the walls lined with shelves full of diving gear and posters of colorful fish and boats. Mark spotted a list of offshore dive trips, which the shop owners led every day using one of their two boats docked at the harbor.

Gathered in the back of the shop were seven other students. Most looked like tourists, except for a couple of tanned teenagers who might have been locals. They were dressed in board shorts, cutoffs, or bikinis. Two of the four women were topless, and the other two were just wearing bikini tops.

The lead instructor was an aging surfer type in his fifties with short salt-and-pepper hair. The other instructor was a guy in his mid-twenties, fit and gorgeous, with shaggy blond hair. He was shirtless and wearing a lime green speedo, and Mark noticed two of the women in the class checking him out. Of course, they took a long look at Mark's bare chest, too. One of them looked right at his toned abs and pecs. She seemed like she would have looked at the rest of him, too, if only his board shorts hadn't been in the way. If those two had been a little younger and cuter, Mark thought, this class would have some possibilities.

The instructors led everyone into a small classroom in the back. They spent the next couple hours going over the diving equipment. Air tanks, regulators, weight belts, and so on. The instructors showed everyone how to put on a wetsuit, though they added that the water was so warm you rarely needed one in Paradise.

"To be honest," the hot young instructor said, "For the shallow reef dives around here, we usually just dive naked."

A few of the women smiled when they heard that. They were all looking forward to seeing their stud naked as soon as the pool session started.

The dive shop didn't have its own pool. For the afternoon session, the group piled into a pair of old, rickety vans and headed over to the local university. Paradise University was a smallish school, with maybe a thousand students. At one end of campus was a fitness center with an Olympic-sized swimming pool.

With most of the students on summer break, the pool was nearly empty. There were a handful of students there, getting some exercise in the racing lanes. A few lounged around in the bleachers along the wall. All the swimmers and most of the onlookers were naked. Apparently, the entire fitness center was clothing-optional.

Mark didn't waste any time getting out of his shorts. One of the students in the bleachers was a cute naked brunette about his age, with a dazzling white smile and a set of smallish, perky tits. He tried to catch her eye, but she seemed intent on watching one of the guys in the racing lanes. Too bad. Mark gave up and rejoined his class.

The instructors and most of the students stripped naked as well, and everyone jumped into the pool for a few more hours of instructions.

Then they called it a day and Mark headed out to the beach to relax for the last hour of daylight.

* * *

That night, Mark decided it would be good to see a familiar face. He texted both Lisa and Erin to see if they wanted to hit the night clubs. Erin was on a date again, but Lisa was ready to go. An hour later, they met at the fountain at the end of Banana Street.

Lisa was topless, wearing skin-tight red booty shorts. She looked fantastic. She ran right up to Mark and jumped into his arms. He held her and they kissed deeply. He palmed her big, round tits and ran his hands over the silver studs in her nipples.

"I thought you would be with your boyfriend tonight," Mark said.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "He's an idiot and I'm kind of mad at him. The other night I was really horny and he got so drunk he fell asleep halfway through the sex."

Mark kissed her and grabbed her ass. "You deserve better than that. I'll make sure you scream tonight."

Lisa grabbed his ass in return, then ran her hands up and down his bare back. "I'm looking forward to feeling your huge cock again."

They prowled the streets of the red light district, with her on his arm. Just like last night, the old cobblestone streets were full of young, scantily-clad partiers. Mark enjoyed walking with his arm around Lisa. Her big tits swayed as she walked, bouncing side-to-side in a mesmerizing rhythm. Lots of passing guys and girls checked out her tits, and that made her strut even more proudly.

One drink in, and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Mark hadn't had sex since this morning, and his cock was straining against his board shorts.

They came to a park near the far end of Banana Street. It occupied an entire city block. Most of it was full of a giant banyan tree, with a sprawling canopy that sent dozens of small prop roots down to the ground. The main "trunk" was a dense cluster of these roots, and there were a few gaps in them that almost looked like caves.

"Come on, I want to show you something," Lisa said, taking Mark's hand and pulling him toward one of the gaps in the tree.

They stepped into a small natural alcove. It was dim and quiet. There were a few pieces of graffiti on the wood, and a discarded rum bottle on the ground.

"This is one of my favorite places to make out," Lisa said. She pushed him against the tree root and started kissing him. Hard.

Lisa was short and petite, small enough that Mark could lift her completely off the ground. He grabbed her ass and hoisted her up until her eyes were level with his. They kissed frantically, Lisa running her hands up and down his back. He lifted her higher, until her head nearly touched the branch above, and started licking her big, luscious tits. Those firm orbs felt great in his mouth. And her big, pierced nipples felt amazing as he sucked on them. She moaned in his ear.

"I want you so bad," Lisa said as he let her down. She yanked his shorts down, exposing his beautiful eight-inch cock. "We can do it right here if we keep quiet."

"I want you bad, too," Mark said. He knelt in front of her and slipped her tight shorts down off her ass. He licked at her dripping slit, shoving his tongue inside her until she moaned.

Then he stood up and lifted her off the ground again. She wrapped her legs around him and guided his huge cock into her slit. In no time, she was bouncing up and down on him. Her tits jiggled in time with his thrusts. They way her nipple studs rubbed against his chest drove him wild.

Halfway through, Mark heard voices nearby, several of them. More young partiers, from the sound of it. Then, the voices changed direction. Higher, it sounded like. The people were starting to climb up into the branches of the big tree, no more than a dozen feet away.

The fact that they could be caught in the act made the sex even hotter. Mark shoved his cock harder and harder into Lisa. Her pussy grew hotter and wetter. Her clit ring rubbed against his shaft, sending a tingle of pleasure through his body.

Lisa was just as excited. She came in moments, moaning a little too loudly.

"Come on my tits," she said, climbing down from his arms.

She took his cock into her mouth. Her pierced tongue circled his dick head and made him moan. She sucked him hard, sliding his thick shaft down her throat again and again, until he was actually fucking her mouth. It was intense. Her tongue stud teased the bottom of his shaft, right in the most sensitive place. She never gagged, not even once. She just opened her mouth wider and sucked his huge cock, her fingers rubbing frantically at her dripping pussy.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth right as he came. He moaned as the semen exploded from his cock. Spurt after spurt of hot, white jizz sprayed onto her round tits. She held her tits in her hands, lifting them toward his cock. He rubbed his cock head around on them, smearing the come into a glistening sheen on her skin. Lisa licked the last drop of come from the tip of his dick, then stood up and kissed him.

They held each other for a moment, kissing gently, before they pulled on their shorts and emerged from their hiding place. Lisa still had thick, white drops of jizz all over her tits. She strutted proudly back down Banana Street, her magnificent orbs swaying. Mark walked with his hand on her ass, his fingers down the back of her shorts. Passers-by gave them a surprised look when they realized what they were seeing.

"That's a great look for you," Mark said, his cock already swelling again inside his shorts.

"I love it," Lisa said. "I can't get enough of your come, and I want everyone to know it."

"We should go to Lovers' Beach some time," he said. "I'd love to fuck you in public."

"Awesome. Maybe tomorrow? No, you still have SCUBA class. Well, one of these days we'll do it. But tonight, we always have the sex clubs."

"Lead the way, babe," Mark said.

The two young lovers walked back into the chaos of the red light district. Their night was just beginning.

* * *

The next day, the dive class took one of the boats out for some real live diving practice.

The port of Paradise City was in a small bay not far from Mark's hostel. The harbor was small, but it had a big marina, with dozens of boats tied up. The docks bustled with activity. Fishermen were returning with the day's catch, and sailboats and motorboats were heading out to the open ocean. A few people drove jet skis around.

Most of the people were wearing clothes. The only ones Mark saw naked were the jet ski drivers. The instructors explained that the docks weren't clothing-optional like the beaches. They also explained that people usually got away with some nudity anyway, as long as they kept it low-key.

Today, the group was joined by a new student. She was tall and skinny, every bit as tall as Mark, with a cute face framed by shoulder-length black hair. Her features made her look Asian, or maybe half-Asian. Her body was slender and elegant, and her tits were on the small side. Mark usually went for curvy girls with big tits, but he had to admit she was really cute in her orange and yellow sun dress.

"I didn't see you in class yesterday," Mark said.

"I only needed one more dive to get my certification, so they let me join the group for today," she said. Her voice was cheerful and friendly, and maybe a little innocent. "I'm Cori."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Mark."

Cori smiled and they continued chatting as they loaded their gear into the boat. It turned out she was twenty-one and visiting from New Zealand for three weeks. This was her last week in Paradise and she was excited to get her dive certification finished.

"I met a guy last week and was up at the north shore for a while," she said. "It was really fun. You should go."

"That's what everyone keeps saying. There are some Aussies at my hostel who want to head up there this weekend."

"You're staying at the backpackers'? Which one?"

Mark told her.

"Sweet as! That's where I'm staying, too. We could be neighbors."

As soon as the boat was out into the harbor, the passengers started peeling off their clothes to get ready for the dive. Mark, as usual, was one of the first. Cori got a good look at his uncut, eight-inch cock. She raised an eyebrow at him, impressed like all the other girls. Then she pulled her sun dress over her head. The only thing she had on underneath was a cobalt blue string bikini bottom.

She looked around at the others, most of whom were already naked. "Sorry, I'm just not as much of a nudist as everyone else around here," she said as she settled into her seat with her swimsuit still on.

"No worries," Mark said. "You look great anyway."

He wasn't lying, either. There was a remarkable grace to her movements. She seemed even more elegant without much clothing. Her slender legs, tight belly, and rock-hard nipples were alluring. Mark was sure she'd look fantastic naked, but he didn't want to push the issue and make her uncomfortable. Yet.

At least she was comfortable with him being naked. More than comfortable, the way she kept looking at him through the half-hour boat ride out to the reef.

They cast anchor near a small island a couple miles from Paradise City. The instructors helped everyone into their diving gear. At the last minute before putting on her weight belt, Cori decided to strip off her bikini.

"Not much of a nudist, eh?" Mark said with a smile.

"Swimming just feels better naked."

"You look great."

"Yeah?" she said with a smile.

"Who's next?" called the instructor, and Mark realized he was supposed to be getting in the water. He walked to the back of the boat and slipped backwards into the warm, blue ocean.

The water was shallow and clear, maybe twenty feet deep. The bottom was a mixture of soft sand, rugged volcanic rocks, and colorful, waving corals. Brightly colored fish swam in schools everywhere. The light filtered down from the surface in dazzling sunbeams. It was breathtaking.

With the hand signals they had taught the class, the instructors guided everyone down to the bottom. Mark found himself swimming next to Cori. Her long, slender legs, tight butt, and bare, waxed pussy looked fantastic.

He felt a hand on his arm and he looked over at her. She was pointing toward a school of hundreds of bright blue fish just a few yards away. They swam over toward it and floated right in the middle of them, holding hands.

Cori took her regulator out of her mouth and smiled at Mark. He put his arm around her and pulled her close to him, taking his own regulator out of his mouth, too. They kissed, just for a moment, awkwardly, their masks banging together. Still, even with all the gear in the way, it felt great to have her in his arms.

Then she grabbed his ass, hard, squeezing his firm cheeks and running her fingers up and down his crack.

Mark smiled, as his cock grew hard. He hadn't expected her to be that aggressive, but he loved it. He pinched her nipple and he could hear her squeal even under the water. Cori caressed his cock and winked at him through her mask. Then they were off swimming again, trying to catch up to the rest of the class.

The diving lesson took another couple hours. By mid-afternoon, they were on their way back to the docks. Once he got his diving gear off, Mark sat naked in the boat, with an empty seat next to him. Cori finished packing up her gear and picked up her little blue swimsuit. She looked at it for a moment, then tossed it into her bag and sat down next to Mark, still naked.

"I think you like me better this way," she said. "Seems like you like being naked all the time."

"You bet," Mark said, running a finger along her tanned thigh, up to the thin, white tan line on her hip. "Especially on the beach, but generally anywhere I can get away with it."

Cori smiled. "Good thing I like to see you naked, eh?"

She rested comfortably in his arms as they motored back to port. They kissed and held each other through the thirty-minute ride. Mark's cock was hard again, pressing against her thigh, and she nestled comfortably against it. Her slender body felt good in his arms, and he couldn't wait to get her back to the hostel.

When they got back to port, they reluctantly got dressed. Cori slipped her sun dress back over her head, very pointedly not wearing anything underneath. If she was trying to impress him, Mark thought, it was working.

After they packed the diving gear into the van, they headed back to the shop. Mark waited while Cori got her certificate signed.

"Congratulations!" he said, giving her a kiss.

"Thanks!" she said, kissing him back. "By the way, I convinced them to let me join the group tomorrow, too. Extra practice, you know." She winked.

What had gotten into this girl? Mark hadn't been with anyone who was this crazy about him since back in Portland.

They strolled back to the hostel, their arms around each other. Cori had a bed in a room across the courtyard from Mark's. The room had four beds, all with stuff on them, but no one else was around. In no time, Cori had her sun dress off again, and Mark's shorts, too. They lay in her bed and kissed, their hands all over each other. Cori slipped Mark's cock into her mouth and sucked it for a long time. She relished it, licking all over his shaft and plunging it as deep into her mouth as she could.

Then she climbed on top of him and guided his huge cock into her pussy. She was very wet and her hole felt silky, smooth, and warm. She moaned as she took him, until she had all eight inches inside her.

They fucked for the rest of the afternoon. They didn't even stop when a couple guys came into the room to get their stuff.

* * *

That evening, Mark and Cori went out for a bite of dinner and a few hours of exploring the town. Dinner was at one of the nicer restaurants, which meant they had to wear tops. Mark had on a tight black t-shirt and shorts. Cori wore a red miniskirt and a black see-through top that was probably a little too revealing, especially without a bra underneath. Maybe she was more of an exhibitionist than she admitted. Mark could only hope.

Later that evening, they were walking hand-in-hand down the beach near the boardwalk. They had already shed most of their clothing. Mark was shirtless in his khaki shorts. He would have taken off more, but he was commando, so there was really not much to take off. Cori was down to just a lacy black thong. She seemed to be getting more and more comfortable out of her clothes.

By the time they left the boardwalk area and reached the beginning of the nude beach, he had talked her into stripping off her thong, too. They walked naked through the surf for a while, diving into the waves occasionally.

The moon was low against the horizon, and they let its pale light wash over their wet, naked bodies as they kissed. Cori looked down and admired Mark's rock-hard eight inches.

"Mark, you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. I'm really stoked that I met you." She tugged gently on his swollen dick head, playing with his foreskin. "Ready to head back to the hostel?"

"Let's do it right here," Mark said, pointing toward the shadows under a stand of palm trees. "That looks like a good place to lie down."

"Out here on the beach? There are people around."

"Not too many. Besides, it's really dark."

Cori laughed. "You just love doing it outside, don't you?"

"You bet. It's even better with people watching."

"I don't know if I could handle that," she said. Still, she was stroking his cock right there on the sand. "But, this outdoor thing, maybe I could get the hang of it."

He took her hand and led her over to the darkness among the palm trees. She lay down and pulled him down with her. He landed right on top of her, laughing, his lean, naked body pressed against hers.

He pushed her long legs apart and spent a long time ravishing her hot, wet pussy. She tasted great. She loved it, too. She came twice before she made him stop.

He lay on his back and she started sucking his dick. She had her ass up high in the air, and would have been putting on quite a show if anyone could see in this darkness.

A minute later, Mark heard voices coming down the beach. He saw the bobbing light from a flashlight approaching.

"Wait up, babe, there's people coming," he whispered to Cori.

Cori took his cock out of her mouth. She still had her ass high and her legs spread. "Fuck it. Let them see us."

She turned around and climbed onto his cock, letting it slide into her pussy just as the people with the flashlight drew close. They were a pair of college-aged girls, holding hands and stumbling through the sand. One was wearing a thong and the other was naked. They were pretty drunk, by the sound of it.

The girl holding the flashlight spotted Mark and Cori and pointed the light right at them. Cori looked toward them and smiled, still riding Mark's cock.