American Mom Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

Before Steve ever got a chance to tell her he had never fucked before, she lifted herself up onto his lap facing him. She smiled and slid forward, so that his hard cock was sticking straight up, the underside rubbing against her soaked pussy. "Now fuck your sister with that big dick, and don't worry...I'm on the pill so you can fill me up."

Steve didn't know what to say. His sexual instincts just took over and his hands slid down the side of her body and grabbed her hips tight. Steve lifted her up so that his cock head was rubbing against the wet opening of her pussy. Haley held onto his shoulders tight to maintain her balance as she slowly lowered herself onto him.

It was a feeling of complete ecstasy as Steve slid deep into his sister. Their eyes were locked the entire time as she slid down his cock. Finally their bodies met and Steve was buried all the way inside her.

She was tighter than Steve imagined she would be and it felt so good. Haley looked at him "Now fuck me like I know you want to little bro. Fuck me like an animal."

Steve gripped her hips even tighter and lifted her up off of his cock all the way until only his cock head remained inside of her. Then Steve pulled her back down onto him slowly. Steve repeated this motion over again, faster and harder. Over and over Steve slid his sister up and down his hard cock, harder and faster each time.

They fucked passionately, the desk chair creaking and their moans filling the room. Steve leaned forward and buried his face between her bouncing tits as he kept fucking her, hard and fast. Haley's tits bounced around his face as Steve caught one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it lightly.

Steve knew he wouldn't last long at this pace. He leaned back "Fuck! I'm going to cum so hard sis."

"Uhmmmm. FUCK YES! Fill your big sister's pussy" she said between moans.

As Steve heard her, his cock jerked and exploded. Rope after rope of cum shot deep into Haley's pussy as Steve unloaded. Steve began to breathe hard and fell back in the chair as he finished cumming. Haley looked down at him with a look of satisfaction. "Is that all you have bro or are you ready for another round?'

Steve just looked at her with a smile "Holy shit Haley. You're incredible...of course I want another round."

She gave a happy little giggle and climbed off of his cock, spilling some of his cum out. Steve watched it slide down her leg as she moved over to her bed.

She climbed onto her bed and got on all fours and looked back at him. "Well; get over here and fuck me doggy style little brother." Steve smiled and shook his head.

Steve quickly moved over to the bed, his cock still rock hard. He got onto his knees behind her and slid his cock head along her pussy. As he teased her a little with his cock head she looked back at him. "Fuck me now Steve. I need you inside me." Steve wasn't going to argue with her and he slowly slid himself back inside of her with no problem.

As Steve buried himself inside her once again he reached around and put his hands on those young firm tits that he had lusted after for years. He slid his hips back and then forward, starting to fuck her. With several long loud moans Steve picked up the pace and fucked her pussy from behind faster and faster.

She let out a loud moan before burying her face into her pillow. Steve could still hear her moaning into her pillow as he plowed his cock deep inside of her, stretching her tight pussy around his cock. Steve pinched her nipples as he continued fucking her harder and harder.

Soon his cock tensed up and was on the verge of exploding again.

Reluctantly he slid himself out of her and quickly rolled her over. She looked at him with a confused look not knowing what Steve was doing, but then a smile crossed her face as she looked at him.

Steve jerked his cock several times with his hand and let out a loud moan. His cock exploded again. Another large load ripping out of his cock and splashing all over his sister's tits.

Steve came long and hard. As Haley watched, another orgasm took hold of her body and Steve helped her along by rubbing his thumb against her stiff clit. As they both finished cumming Steve looked down at her and smiled.

Haley smiled back, his cum all over her breasts, and scooped up some and licked it off of her fingers. "Mmmm you taste good. Come over here and let me clean that cock off."

Steve moved up the bed and held his cock out over her face. She skillfully slid her mouth over it and the next thing Steve knew he could feel his cock rubbing against the back of her throat.

Quickly she cleaned him off and Steve slid out of her mouth. Steve collapsed back onto the bed and watched as she scooped up his cum and licked it off her fingers.

After she finished she looked over at him with a smile "Thanks little brother. I really needed that. I think this is going to be a fun relationship going forward."

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers
12