American Mom Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"Can I feel?" Alejandro asked, trying to keep his voice relaxed.

"Sure." Francine replied, unsurprised at the request as she took both hands and gripped her left wrist behind her back. The position offered her breasts to his inspection without any hindrance.

Alejandro stood up and reached for her breasts. At first he palmed and rubbed both big breasts gently in his hands. "The outside is very smooth." He said, feeling the thrilling rise and fall of her excited breasts caused by her labored breathing.

"But I am concerned about the inside of the bra irritating her nipples. May I?" he asked with a studious look. Francine nodded yes with a friendly yet submissive look.

Alejandro slid his index and middle fingers of each hand down behind the top of the bra cups and felt the front of the material with his thumbs. "Oh, yes very nice," he said as he pushed his fingers into the low-cut bra a little further until he could feel the tops of her nipples with the backs of his fingers. He couldn't believe how smooth and velvety her bosom felt.

For his part, Stan became increasingly less comfortable...in his pants. He silently undid his belt and zipper before dropping his trousers to his ankles.

"What about the panties?" Alejandro asked. As Francine pushed her hips forward slightly to allow him access Stan pulled his underwear over his raging erection and dropped his underwear to his ankles where they joined his trousers. *CLICK*

The plumber slid his right hand down the front of her thong allowing the back of his fingers to gently rub across her smooth pussy lips. 'Shaved' he thought to himself.

"Nice isn't it, Alejandro?" Francine asked as though she was naive to his intentions as he felt up her crotch with one hand and, by chance of course, brushed his fingers over her right nipple with his other. "Oh yes," Alejandro moaned

After a minute, Alejandro changed to a different plan of attack. "You said that the bra has got good support, but it looks to me like your breasts are very firm and don't need that much help. It's really difficult to judge just how supportive the bra is without being able to compare your breasts with and without the bra." He smiled.

"I suppose I could just let you have a quick look to compare mine to your girlfriend's."

"Great," Alejandro smiled. "It would really help me decide if it is right for her." Not realizing who was playing who, he couldn't believe she was going to swallow his story as she reached behind to unclasp her bra. As she did so, her breasts surged forward with not much sag at all. She pulled the bra off completely, leaving Alejandro breathless with desire as he stared at her big rack. *CLICK*

As he'd suspected, based on their appearance Francine tanned topless. Her nipples were dark and perfect.

"I promise you that this bra provides fantastic support for breasts as large as mine and your girlfriend's." she said as she placed her hands back on her hips and rocked her shoulders softly from side to side, sending tremors through her breasts. *CLICK* *CLICK*

With such a temptation staring him in the face, the young plumber couldn't resist. He reached out and took hold of one breast in each hand, as if weighing them to judge their firmness.

"Hmmm..." Francine was startled but decided to allow him to have his fun. She even went so far as to smile and thrust her big tits gently forward further into his hands. *CLICK*

Alejandro did his best to continue the deception. "Yes, as I suspected you have great big tits just like my girlfriend. It's a beautiful bra and it does seem to give the support her boobs will actually need," he said as he continued to squeeze her astonishing breasts.

"Oh, I am really comfortable in this bra; although I rarely wear a full cup bra these days." Francine gasped slightly without protest as Alejandro pinched her nipples to stiffness while she slid her hands further around her waist to grasp her buttocks. *CLICK*

After a few minutes Francine started to reach for the bra to put it back on, but Alejandro took it away from her. He acted as if he needed a closer inspection. "OK," he said, "you've convinced me. I'll take the set...for forty dollars credit."

"Oh, fantastic!" Francine breasts bounced delightfully as she clapped her hands girlishly, forgetting that she was not a sales rep.

"OK...what else can you show me?" he asked once she was finished. "Do you have any accessories Francine?" he continued inquisitively.

"Accessories?" she replied.

"You know...lotions, lubricants...toys!"

"Um...Sure...I have those. I don't have any "new" products that I could let you take today, but I do have plenty of samples." she said.

"Really? Great! Juanita, that's my girlfriend's name, asked me specially to get her some sexy accessories the other day. What have you got?"

Francine bent over and pulled open her bedside table and began pulling out her various dildos, vibrators and lotions.

"Have you got anything for men to use?" he asked, snatching up a bottle from the collection of lotions to have a closer look at it. "Erecto-sure?"

"Um...yes... Let me show you this great new product." She took the tube of cream from Alejandro's hand.

"Yes, it's an natural salve that not only guarantees a sure long-lasting erection but it also accelerates post-climactic recovery and increases both sensitivity and the volume of cum." she read from the packaging. "It's a bit like Cialis but with added benefits and no side-effects or artificial ingredients...and it has a great taste and is completely edible too."

"Really?" Alejandro asked. "Well if it does all of that I'll take a few tubes. But how can I be sure it really works?"

She looked up at Alejandro who was reading the fine print on the tube of cream. Francine felt a wave of attraction for him as she drank in his dark eyes and skin.

"Would you like to try it out?" she smiled.

Alejandro's eyes quickly shot up to meet hers.

"I could rub some on your penis for you; just to show you how it works?" she asked. "That way we can be sure that you can experience how well the cream works as if your girlfriend were here with you. You could even close your eyes and pretend I'm her if that helps."

"Sure...but I don't think I'm going to need to close my eyes." He replied quickly.

Francine gave a huge smile and knelt down between his legs while she reached up to unzip him. She pulled out his dick and lightly stroked it up and down, noting that he was of average size. Not as large as Steve, but certainly as large as Stan.

She took the cream from him and applied a generous portion before rubbing it into his cock and balls with long firm strokes.

"How does that feel?" she asked looking up at him with her big eyes, the tips of her stiff nipples brushing his knees. *CLICK*

"OK," Alejandro said, doing his best to not swear. He thanked goodness that he'd jacked off that morning otherwise he would already have exploded over her face. "I can't believe this is fucking happening."

"Oh, it's happening." She smirked obscenely as she slowly and dreamily masturbated him in her right hand while her left hand fondled his balls. "Oh look; its working already." she breathed heavily. "It's gotten so much longer now. You're so big Alejandro." she lied, eager to make him feel good. "Why don't you just lie back and pretend I'm your girlfriend?" *CLICK*

He could feel the tickle of her breath over his scrotum. Alejandro decided to try and raise the stakes. "I'm sorry, I can't."

Francine's eyes widened. "Why not?" she asked skeptically. "Doesn't it feel nice?"

"Oh it feels very great. It's just that Juanita never jacks me off. She always uses her mouth."

"Her mouth?" Francine repeated with a smirk.

"Yes, she loves to give me oral sex. So it's really difficult to compare." He didn't finish the sentence.

"Uhhhhhmmmm...Well, I suppose it wouldn't do any harm is I used my mouth on this pretty cock of yours." She replied as she leaned in and kissed the head of his dick before drawing back. It smelled slightly musty. The cream hadn't improved the aroma or flavor in any way. But she had to pretend she loved it. She had to make the whole experience fantastic for him as well as Stan.

'Work him over good Francine. Put on a great show for Stan.' she said to herself.

Alejandro sighed in unqualified pleasure as Francine leaned forward and licked his cock. *CLICK* She alternated between slurping on his balls, licking his shaft, *CLICK* sucking his glans and bobbing her head up and down his entire length. *CLICK* He knew he wasn't very well endowed man, but he was impressed with the way she managed to swallow him whole. *CLICK*

For the next half an hour she sucked him like a professional, bringing him to the brink of climax several times, before calming him down and starting again, while her husband looked on excitedly from his hiding place. *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*

"Please, Mam," he groaned. "I need to cum," he pleaded as she brought him to the brink once more.

She'd done her absolute best to give him the blowjob of his life. She nodded around a mouthful of his cock and was just about to pull back and finish him off over her tits when he spoke up.

"Please don't swallow my cum yet. I want to see in your mouth how much cum I produce...so I can tell if the cream works." As he started to buck and squirt into her mouth she held it there while mouthing him slowly to completion until his shudders had totally subsided.

His jism tasted very salty but she dutifully opened her mouth to show that it was full of spunk. *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*

"Wow. That really is a big mouthful of cum. Ok you can swallow it now," he ordered. Francine gulped it down her throat. *CLICK*

"Mmm. That was delicious," she smiled, still eager to please. "How was that for you? You certainly showed lots of stamina. Did it feel good?"

"Lady, I can honestly say that was the best blowjob I've ever had. Thanks. That cream really does work!" he added just to keep the game going. "But we haven't tested out how quickly I can recover. Usually I wouldn't be able to get hard again for an hour after such a big orgasm. Why don't you use your mouth on me again to see how quickly I can get hard?"

Francine's smile reappeared as she bent her head down and began to suck him hard. Alejandro stroked her head as she bobbed on him, knowing that it wouldn't be long until he was aroused again. He decided to see what else was in her pile of "accessories".

As he began rummaging through the contents, he felt Francine moan around his cock as she saw what he was doing. He pushed her head down. "Don't worry. I'm just seeing what else I'd like to take in trade."

Francine sighed as she kept sliding her mouth up and down. 'Maybe that cream really does work.' She thought to herself. 'Stan never has any luck with it."

"These look interesting," he said to Francine as he pulled out two devices from the pile. "I'd like to get a vibrator for Juanita. Which one would you recommend?"

Francine looked up and continued stroking him with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other as she answered. "Oh, yes. Those are two of our most popular rechargeable vibrators. The flat one is a Flutterer. It's designed for clit stimulation. The long one is a Big Boy Toy. Although it can be used externally, it's also fantastic for penetration."

"Have you tried either of them?"

"Well, yeah!" she said with enthusiasm. "They're mine after all."

"I'd like to see which one makes you the most aroused," he said, holding out both too her.

"Oh really?" she smiled. "Sounds like a challenge." Francine was hugely aroused already. Perhaps it wasn't rational for most women, but she was hugely turned on at the thought of this stranger watching her pleasure herself with a sex toy while her husband watched from the closet.

She lay back and turned on the Flutterer. She was conscious that Alejandro's face was inches away from her pussy as she started to rub the flat and wide stimulator gently over her clit.

It wasn't long before she started moaning as the Flutterer did its work. It really did feel fabulous on her lips and on the hood of her clit. She began to rub it rhythmically up and down the top of her pussy.

Alejandro was entranced. He'd never seen a woman masturbate in real life before and Francine was a stunningly beautiful woman. He decided to get a little more involved.

Francine's eyes shot open as she felt something hard nudging at the opening of her cunt. She looked down to see Alejandro's broad grin as he began to push the Big Boy inside her. "I thought maybe they would work well together. I could always take both of them in trade." he said as he turned it on.

"Fuck!" screamed Francine as virtually the entire length slid into her overly stimulated pussy. When he turned it on seconds later she convulsed immediately in spontaneous orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she whimpered as Alejandro began to push it steadily in and out of her.

Over the next twenty minutes, Francine came countless times. The combination of the two vibrators was just too much to withstand. She relaxed her body as Alejandro finally slid the Big Boy out after another shattering climax. "Oh, wow. That was amazing." She looked down to find Alejandro, kneeling between her legs and now holding a full erection. "Uhmmm. You got hard again!" she purred.

"Yes." Alejandro said as he pushed his hips forward. His cock sliding into her pussy smoothly.

"Alejandro!" she exclaimed as he pushed her knees up to her shoulders and began to pump her with confidence.

"Your cunt feels so good." He called out as she began lifting her hips up in time to meet his thrusts.

"Oh yes, Alejandro. Fuck me, you nasty bastard. Give it to me hard," she moaned doing her best to excite him and her husband further.

Alejandro didn't really care what she was saying. All that mattered was that he was fucking a truly gorgeous woman for the first time in his life. His girlfriend had been a ruse the entire time.

After another few minutes of grinding, groaning and ineffectual acting, Alejandro decided that he'd like to try a different position.

"Let's try you on top. Juanita loves that." He lied.

"OK," Francine said happily. She had become a bit uncomfortable with her knees pinned to her shoulders. With her being on top, she could regain some control. He lay back and Francine swung one of her long legs over before slowly lowering herself down on his stubby cock. "Oh that's nice, Alejandro. Go ahead...play with my tits," she urged. As he fondled her enormous chest, she ground her hips up and down.

All too soon for Francine he began to spurt what seems like gallons of spunk into her, before she collapsed on him. Francine lay there until she felt his shriveled cock slip from her pussy.

Alejandro was utterly exhausted as well as utterly elated. All his fantasies had just come true. Francine was standing in front of him, still in nothing but her red stockings and garters. Her breasts were heaving as she breathed in and out, worn out after her exertion. Her nipples were an angry red from his tweaking, biting and sucking. Cum was leaking out of her pussy and down the insides of her thighs and her makeup was smeared.

"Francine, can I just say how wonderful you've been. You're a very beautiful woman and I feel truly honored that you've been so practical in your product demonstrations," he said as he reached out and gave her breasts a final grope. Francine blushed slightly. "Oh, thanks. I mean it really was no trouble at all." she fibbed.

Alejandro reached up and gave her a kiss on her soft lips before reaching around to cup her buttocks and squeeze. Francine automatically kissed him back, and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue into her mouth. His breath smelt unpleasant and his hands were rough on her smooth ass; but she held back as she didn't want to offend him.

Alejandro dressed and tore off a copy of the invoice for Francine that stated "Paid In Full" across the top. He handed it to her, along with a card, "If you need any more work done on your pipes, please give me a call."

"Oh I sure will. You did a great job." She smiled.

He headed for the door and Francine followed him. As he turned the knob he turned one more time to look at her body. "Are you sure you don't need any more work done while I'm here?" he asked.

"Nope, I think we're good." He turned and walked out the door and Francine shut it behind him.

She ran up the stairs, entering her bedroom just as Stan came out of the closet with his hard cock still out of his shorts.

"So? Did you like your wife's little show as much as you thought you would Stan?" Francine said as she ran over to him, dropping to her knees, and sucking his cock into her mouth.

"Hold on...one second." Stan interrupted her before she could get into a rhythm. Francine watched, stunned as Stan ran to the dresser and pulled Francine's shawl from its place covering Klaus' fish bowl.

'I thought that was what he wanted me to do?' she thought dejectedly as she watched her husband.

*RAP* *RAP* *RAP* rang the sound of glass being tapped hard. Klaus' rubbed the sleep out of his eyes to find Stan Smith standing over his bowl with a scowl.

"See that beautiful, nearly naked woman over there fish?" yelled Stan as he pointed to his wife while Klaus nodded slowly. "I'm gonna cum in her mouth Fish...because she belongs to me! Just watch and live vicariously through this Motherfucker!" Stan screamed, his neck bulging while Francine smiled with delight where she kneeled.

Klaus was pushed back in fright as he watched Stan walk across to the room and grab Francine's hair in his left hand as he grabbed his bulging cock in his right, staring the entire time at the frightened goldfish.

Klaus watched wide eyed as Stan smiled and pulled his wife's smiling lips to his crotch. "This is how a real man does it fish! A man with a real dick...not some little fish wee wee. Sit back and watch."

"USA! USA! USA!" Stan shouted towards the dresser as Francine obediently wrapped one hand around his cock and stuck the throbbing meat in her mouth while she fingered her pussy with her other hand. She went at his cock as if she was starving, nearly swallowing it down her throat as he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her on and off his aching member, spit and slobber flying.

Klaus watched in astonishment as Stan fucked his wife's face unrelentingly until his body suddenly began to spasm. Within seconds Stan's cock erupted in a weeks' worth of cum, all of it coating Francine's face.

Stan let loose of her hair, at which point Francine collapsed on the floor, exhaustedly pushing the cum from her face into her mouth as Stan strolled towards the dresser once more.

The last thing Klaus saw before everything went black was Stan Smith picking up his wife's shawl. "Vicariously through that Nazi." Stan smugly smiled as he dropped the shawl over the bowl and everything turned to black.

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers