American Muslims Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He father is a professor of Biology at Berkeley, his name is Mr Kasravi. They are from Shiraz and come from a line of Bazaaris (Merchants)."

"Good, my boy has done good. I will go to see her parents on Saturday."

The conversation turns to how they met and her characteristics, I try and keep a low profile and allow them to talk among themselves. But eventually the discussion turns to me.

My mother looks at me, "Guli Joon, what about you? Have you not met a nice Persian man? You know we are not typical Persians, we expect our daughter to bring home a nice suitor."

"Well Mama, I have been too busy with work."

"Guli, you are getting on in life and pretty soon no Persian man is going to be interested in you. I don't want you to be a spinster!"

"I'm 23!" I say enraged.

""23, twenty nothing. In a few years no one will want you. You're beautiful; you're intelligent you should be fighting them off with a stick."

"What if I don't want to marry a Persian man?"

"Okay, you know we are liberal parents. You can marry an American (white) man, if you want. Are you telling me, you have a boyfriend?"

I tried to dodge the question, but both my parents were determined to find the truth out. My father looks and me and says, "You know Persians have long tongues and love to tell stories." He was trying to say, I should tell him the truth now, rather than learn from other people what I am doing. I finally snap and tell them the truth.

"My boyfriend is called Michael, he's 28 and a lawyer. He is also black and I love him and want to marry him." The room went silent and a look of shock on my mother's face was only surpassed by the look of boiling rage on my father's face. My mother screams and cries and my father starts yelling very racist insults. It was then, that I had enough, "You know what? I don't care what you guys think, I am going to marry him and if you can't accept him, I will leave and never speak to you again."

I storm out and I don't look back. I know it's over and I will never see them again, I phone Michael and he quickly comes over to my place. I explain everything to him and then I ask him to marry me, he is delighted and accepts. The next day, I walk into my office and quit my job and I head home to meet Michael. I am going to give him the best sex, I can manage.

Michael is looking so good and before he can say anything, I place my lips onto his large lips and I tease his tongue with my tongue and encourage his tongue into my mouth. His big strong arms wrap around my body, "Give it to me, big boy. I want you inside me." I move around his neck and start to bite away, I then move in and blow air into his ear and whisper, "I don't care about anything. Make me your little whore, control me, use me and abuse me. I want it rough." I rest my hand on his crotch and rub his pants. He spits at me, in the face, and I take my finger and rub the spit off and lick it off my finger.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? You dirty little whore. You want to be a sex slave for a big black man, don't you? Answer me, you Persian slut!" Michael grabs my jaw and opens my mouth and spits into it.

"Yes sir."

"Good." Michael starts licking my face, "Mmmm..You taste good for a little Persian princess." His tongue cresses my cheeks and I know I want his hard black dick in my mouth. He pulls on my hair and spits in my face some more, "You dirty little whore."

"Yes sir, I am a dirty little whore. I am weak and want to suck your cock."

"I bet you do, you stupid slut. You're a million miles away from home, no mommy or daddy to save you now." He's so strong. He pushes my head down and forces me to my knees, while down there, he unzips his pants and drops his underwear. "Yeah, you like the look of that big black meat, don't ya?"

"Yes sir, I'm not worthy, please take pity on me, I'm a weak person."

I lean forward and start to kiss his penis head, slowly at first and then I speed up. I then start to kiss up and down his hard cock, "Thank you, for this opportunity." I say, while licking and rubbing the v-area between his cock and balls. He seems very sensitive around there and leans his head back and starts groaning. I start licking under his balls, which was not easy, on the count of his hair, but I soldiered on. I had to keep stopping to spit hair out and then I would go back in for some more.

Eventually, he pulls his cock away and forces me to open wide and he slides his cock into my mouth. He shoves it down so far my throat that a lump, like an Adam apple appears. He deep-throats me so hard, that I cough and choke. But I take more and more- he pulls on my hair and smack my head, in order to get me to swallow more. I try to suck my way out and after 15 minutes, he gets board and I spit him out.

"I'm going to give it too you good."

"I want it."

"Yes, I'm going to plant my seeds into you."

"Oh, fuck yes, I want it."

He rips of my remaining clothes and then teases my outer pussy lips with his throbbing cock. He then slides himself in, inch by inch. My heart is racing and the room is heating up. I am sweating endlessly, but Michael doesn't notice a thing. He finally motions and sways his hips, before he starts humping.

"Want to fuck this Persian pussy so bad. You want it?"

"Yes, I want it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I don't know, I'm not convinced?"

"Oh, just fuck me you big black boy. Give my Persian pussy what it deserves, you know I want it. Fucking give it to me."

"Okay."

Suddenly, I feel movement and he speeds up, my pussy is widening. He is groaning and screaming, and I am too. I can feel him growing inside me and without a condom, the feeling of his flesh brushing my flesh, is a sexy revelation. My pussy starts to turn moist and in my mind, I start imaging flowers and open fields. These thoughts are interrupted by bouts of orgasmic pleasure. I am literally screaming my lungs out, but I still want more. I beg him to fuck me harder and when he does, I ask him for more.

"Ohh, punch me in the stomach!" Michael pauses for a minute and then I repeat, "Hit me in the stomach!" Michael complies and hit me, it hurts, but I ask him to do it again. He does and then he finally leans over me and starts licking my tits and nipples. He such a stud and has not stopped humping me.

He's been fucking me for over forty minutes and both our bodies are covered in sweat- but he continues. Then I feel an orgasm coming on and then, my cum flies out and spreads all over his cock. The feeling of my cum on his cock, makes him cum inside me and then he stops. He withdraws and his cum is dangling out of my pussy and I couldn't be prouder.

His black seed had been planted and I became pregnant. We married later.

12