American Muslims Pt. 05

Story Info
The Devil's Whore: Kuwaiti girl, American man, Sex Dungeon.
4k words
3.88
20k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader: Batool Naifeh, otherwise known as the Devil's Whore, is a woman of stark contradictions. Her name, Batool, which means Ascetic Virgin or someone who withdraws from worldly pleasures in pursuit of spiritualism, is reflective of her strict Kuwaiti Salafist Muslim family, whose values she still holds dear. She is not a 'rebel' and is a woman who seeks religious piety, but being a flawed person succumbs to worldly pleasures. During her adolescence, she had visions of the devil and rumours persisted of an intimate relationship between the two, something she denies, but follows her nonetheless. A beautiful girl with bronzed skin, big green eyes, white hijab, jeans, round butt and slender body, she stands out. Coming to America to further her medical studies, she finds great temptation and stumbles upon an underworld of publicly pious Muslim girls who secretly run a sex dungeon with American men. Enjoy

*****

The Devil's Whore, that's what they call me. I was a naïve girl when I first encountered him, I was playing in a field, when I started to hear voices whispering in my ear. At first, I couldn't understand the words were backwards and the voice was like nothing I had ever encountered. I was scared and began screaming, I thought a Jin (Spirit) was taking over my body, I couldn't move and felt paralysed. I then saw a boy emerge in the field, but I couldn't see his face, because he was so far away. He was drawing closer, but I could tell there was something unusual about him. He was humming an innocent tune, but the more he hummed, the more sinister it began to sound.

Echoes rang around in my head, and I began to feel itching in my feet and legs, I look down and red marks appear. I look up again and the boy's face becomes clearer, but when it does, it becomes obvious he is no boy. His face is wrinkled, ugly, dirty, white and old looking, he looks up and his eyes are red and he has no eye-brows. He then speaks, "Shamota (Whore), you are going to become a slave of the flesh, imprisoned by carnal desires. The purity of your family name and your ancestors, will be destroyed on the night of your first penetration. Women are the key to lineage, they embody and reflect the men in their life, and they give birth to the next generation. They are the creators of nations, but when you open your legs, a new nation shall be born. A nation of fire, which will enflame the old nation, who's people will be eradicated by fire."

I want to speak, but am crippled by fear and I broke into a cold sweat. I also feel really cold and shudder, his voice is like none of which, I have heard before. He speaks again, "There will come a day when Arabs leave the desert and build tall towers. There will come a time when nakedness will be public, children will disobey their parents. The slave will give birth to the master. A time when mountains will move. A time when men and women will be confused for one another and that time will be the 'hour', the last hour. But I am not talking about the end times, I am talking about the end of you. Your hijab will be replaced with the mini-skirt, your medical text books with debaucheries magazines, your piety with lust and your mind with irrational desires. The appearance of the half-man, half-pig, will set you on the path to annihilation."

The ghoulish figure points to something behind me, "He is here." I feel my body and head turning, but I am not in control of myself, some external forces turned me. A sinister figure appears, he smiles, but has no teeth. I faint and wake up a while later and everything is normal. The truth is I am still not sure what happened, I am not even sure if it did happen. But rumours spread by my friends went around, and I earned the nickname, 'The Devil's whore.' I hate the name, but because of the rumours, I decided to become more devout. I was sent to the doctor, but there were no signs of epilepsy or any psychological condition. My parents put it down to my over-active imagination, but it was while I was with the doctor that I decided to become one.

There is something else, I remember that around the same time, I went onto my father's computer and I think I stumbled upon images of naked woman, but I can't remember. Sometimes, I remember being aroused at these sexual images, but other times I think I was horrified and not aroused. Sometimes, I imagine myself touching my private parts while looking at the pictures, but I would always push the thoughts out of my head. I sometimes think the images of large penises, cream faced blondes and penetration are imprinted into my brain and that if we invent technology to look into the human mind, they will see these images in my head. I sometimes think we humans have minds, which are spiritual and extend beyond our biological brain, and they connect to other people's minds. But this worries me, because others will be able to see my dirty thoughts.

I pray a lot, even more than five times a day, because I want to change my mind and remove these perverted thoughts. I don't want to be a slut, I want to only enjoy the fruits of erotica, once I am married to a pious Muslim man. But if I am to get there, I must, "Burn the fat from my soul," as Ernest Hemingway said. My family is a good family and I do not want to dishonor them, my father is an architect and my mother teaches in the university. Besides, I know little about sex, and what I do know comes from medical text books.

A few years have passed and I am now ready to study in America, I have proven myself honorable through hard work at school and my religious activities. I have organised female religious study and pray sessions. I have also equipped myself against evil and temptation by studying Islamic holy texts and learning how to recite important religious verses. Some people still whisper about me being the devil's whore, but through my association with Sheikh Al-Hamadi and his foundations, I've managed to prevent the rumours from spreading further and have protected my reputation. Without this, I would be unable to go to America.

It's a long flight to New York, but as soon as I landed, I automatically felt like a fish out of water. The place terrifies me and I couldn't wait to get out of the airport and to my apartment. But my first night in New York was not good, I had a pounding headache and when I went to sleep, I heard whisperings inside my own head. I couldn't tell if it was a dream or not, but I hadn't felt this sensation since my encounter with HIM. I spend the next few days avoiding eye-contact with people and I felt incredibly alone. I realized, I was in a new place and no-one cared for me here.

But that all changed on the day my lectures started. Sitting eating lunch and I am approached by a fellow student. She has a huge smile on her face and she walks over too me.

Noor: "Hi, you where in my physiology class, right?"

"Hiya, yes I was. My name is Batool and your name is?"

Noor: "My name is Noor, may I take a seat?"

Noor looks like an Arab and has an Arabic name, but speaks with an American accent. She has light brown skin, dark hair and eyes and quite slender. She wears normal Western clothes and does not wear the headscarf or Hijab.

"Sure, please take a seat."

Noor: "Thanks," she takes a seat and places her lunch on the desk. "So Batool, where are you from?"

"I am from Kuwait, just arrived in the United States. What about you? You look Arab, but sound American?" Noor smiles and her perfect white teeth are on display.

Noor: "I was born in Iraq, but my family came to the United States when I was 2. So I was raised here."

Crap an Iraqi!! Kuwait does not have good relations with Iraq, they invaded and occupied our country in 1990. Some of my uncles were rounded and murdered by the Iraqi regime, when they took over. Since then, my family has not liked Iraqis and I grow up hating them, but Noor seems to sweet. She doesn't seem like the monster, that my family painted Iraqis to be. I wonder what her family did during the war? Noor notices a look of hesitation on my face and quickly guesses, what I must be thinking.

Noor: "Hey, relax. My family had nothing to do with Saddam, we suffered under him too. My family fled Iraq in 1991; my father was involved in the uprising."

Silently embarrassed, "Oh no no, I wasn't thinking about the war." Crap she not only knows what I am thinking, but she is also Shia. The Salafi school, I adhere too, regards Shias to be heretics who worship idols. Also in Kuwait, we regard Arab Shia to be Iranian agents and we regularly refer to them as Safawi or Ajami. Safawi , means anti-Arab and anti-Sunni, Persian Imperialists and is named after the Safavid dynasty that ruled Iran in the 16th century. Ajami , is a slur, which means foreigner and a Persian. I better change the topic quickly before any of this slip out of my mouth.

"So what did you think of class today, I think the course is going to be difficult."

Noor: "Whoof..I think we are going to have our work cut out..but..we should study together and maybe we can help each other pass."

"Yeah, I would like that."

This feels like the start of a friendship, although I am silently suspicious of her, because we are taught that Shias are tricksters. But if this is genuine friendship, then maybe, I can bring her over to the right path. A few weeks pass, and we have started to develop a real friendship, but she has done things, which I find truly shocking. Her family are not very religious, and back in high school, she drank, smoked and dated boys. But in the few weeks that I was getting to know her, I no longer hear the whispers, and I have a feeling that we met each other for a reason. I am here to save her from the devil.

A few months have passed and I am doing very well in my studies. Me and Noor have become so close, that we are like sisters, I've also gotten to know a few other Muslim girls at the college. Noor pulls me aside- one day.

Noor: "Hey, you know we've been studying so hard and I feel we need a little break. Some of the girls and I, are heading out to this place and I wanted to know if you would join us?"

"Sure, why not. What's this place."

Noor: "It's a surprise. But meet me around 8."

"Okay, I guess, I will see you at 8."

Something didn't seem right, but I couldn't place my finger on it. As soon as I left Noor, I felt whispering in my head again and I couldn't concentrate. I run home and try praying and when that does not work, I try to phone my Sheikh back in Kuwait. We speak and he reassures me and I calm down and the voices stop.

A few hours pass and I am now ready to meet Noor and I am feeling calm. I leave my apartment and head towards the subway, where I meet Noor. When I arrive at the subway stop, Noor is standing there with a handsome, tall and blonde American man. Noor looks excited to see me and runs over to give me a hug and introduces me.

Noor: "Batool this is Alex, he's at the college to. He's studying Biology and the Human anatomy, I've told him all about you."

Alex: "Batool it's a pleasure."

I am a little confused, but go along with it. We all get onto the subway to meet the others and I learn about Alex. He's doing his PhD. on cell re-generation of the heart muscles, we get through half the conversation about his research, when he drops the bomb shell. He told me, that as well as mice, he has worked on pigs hearts. I suddenly feel very uneasy and my head starts to spin. But I quickly snap out of it and try to convince myself, that I am reading too much into it.

We arrive at the place, which looks like a deserted building from the outside, but as soon as we enter, we see a sign which reads, "All work and no play make Fatima a dull girl." I have no idea what's going on, but we enter through the door and there are an additional three doors. The doors are black and unwelcoming and I am terrified. But Noor insist, I go through the first door marked 'Mabus.'

Opening the door, I encounter a set of stairs, which leads into a sub-terrain world, that resembles a medieval dungeon. Groans and cries come upwards and I want to run away and yet I feel compelled to enter. I take a few steps in and the door slams shut behind me. I turn back to the door and try to open it- but there is no luck. I do, the only thing I can, I head down the stairs. The stairs spirals downwards and there are a serious of quotes appears on the walls.

One reads, "Mabus, the one who abuses themselves." Another reads, "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." The next one reads, "Oh Lord, my hunger knows no bound." These statements are chilling, but I feel a energy or force, physically guiding me down the stairs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and I am shocked by what I see, but I can't walk away. I see Muslim girls, wearing Hijabs, engaged in various sexual activities. A group of Hijabis, are sitting on a couch, but they have no pants or underwear on. They are all masturbating, some are rubbing their clits and others are using dildos as masturbation aides. They are all staring forward, in-front of them there is a glass screen and I wonder down towards the couch. I then look to see what the girls are looking at.

Behind the screen, there is a room. Two Muslim girls wearing black Hijabs, dressed in skin tight latex outfits and high heels are beating up a white American man, who is completely naked. They are kicking him, punching him, forcing him to lick their boots. They stop torturing him from time to time, to play with his cock, when they feel kind they start sucking it. And stick needles through it, when they are not. Above the screen the words "The First Horseman" is marked. I try to resist, but I can't bring myself to turn away, in-truth, I'm a little turned on.

The girls on the couch are screaming, crying and yelling and I can smell cum. I move away from them and I see another couch with more Muslim girls sitting on it, looking at a different screen. I move towards them and the room they are looking into has a pole and a hijabi wearing stripper is dancing of it. A group of guys are in-front of her and they are sticking money down her underwear. I keep moving and I see wall to wall orgies taking places. Every excess you can imagine. It's like a sexual Babylon or better yet the Apocalypse has happened and we are living among the doomed.

I arrive at the last two windows, and I see, Noor dressed as a doctor with a naked patient and she appears to be sowing his penis up. Suddenly, Alex appears from behind me and he places his arms around my body.

Alex: "Guess who?"

"What is going on? Why are we here? What is this place?"

Alex: "Well, you are in the dark pleasurdome. This was set up as a space for Muslim girls, who are horny and what to explore their sexuality, in a non-judgemental place. They come here, because they desire American men, but don't know how to explore these links. Noor set this place-up and she told me you are still a virgin. Thus she brought you here and too me. She loves you and wants to help you, and thought, this was the best place. She thinks you are a sexual person, but are too afraid to explore, that's why I am here. I'm the virginity loss expert, I have helped 15 Muslim girls lose their virginities and now I am here to help you lose yours."

I am shocked, but compelled and I start hearing laughter in my head. I give him my hand and he leads me into a room. Through the screen, I can see a group of Muslim girls taking a seat on the couch; they are going to watch me lose my virginity.

Alex's starts kissing me. He slides his tongue into my mouth and pushes it down my throat, I start choking, but I am enjoying it. His breath smells minty, our tongue enters into a dance, his tongue is wet and my mouth is salivating. At this moment, I forget all religious teaching and can only think of lust and flesh. I feel myself transforming, I'm becoming an animal. I want him.

Licking and sucking my tongue, my eyes grow wide and I can feel my nipples growing hard. Our two bodies are pressed against one another and I can feel growth in his crotch area pressing against me. He pushes my mouth off his, looks into my eyes and then places his hand on top of my head and pushes my head downwards. I've never done this before and yet I feel like I know what to do. He stops pushing me in-front of his crotch area.

I lick my lips in anticipation, I know what is coming next. He unzips and a big cock flies out, it so huge and monstrous. Thick, wide and long, with a foreskin covering the tip. I lean forward and kiss the tip, before massaging it with my fingers. I push back the foreskin and start licking and kissing his dick, which is aggressive and drooling looking.

I spit on his cock and rub the spit in, he closes his eyes and groans, before looking back down at me. I look up at him with my big green eyes. I then insert his cock into my mouth and start sucking him off. I even manage to deep-throat, he throat fuck me. I feel like he's going to rip my throat into two pieces and massive lumps in my throat appear.

I suck him off for 10 minutes, before he withdraws his cock. I stand up and he pushes me into what looks like a dentist's chair. He opens my legs and pulls down my pants and panties. I feel the air breezing on my pussy, I look left and see the group of Muslim girls watching me and masturbating and they seems to be really getting into it.

Alex: "Muslim girls, sure do love American men."

"Yes we do."

The room temperature is soaring and I break into a sweat, I can't believe a guy is looking at my pussy and seems to like what he sees. Alex bends down, he blow air onto my outer lips and then kisses my outer lips. I didn't realize it until this moment, but my outer lips are quite sensitive and very tender. Alex kisses gently once and then twice, before he break out in a fit of kisses, which send my body into an excitable mood.

But at this moment an apparition appears, he is ghoulish looking, and not to dissimilar to the beast I saw as a child. He smiles and I smile back, "It has begun. A whore is born. Reality has turned on its head and now the final phase has started." The ghoul says.

Alex is licking me out, his tongue has declared war on my womanhood, teasing my lips and making me moist. He slurps, swallows, bites and repeats and I feel an almighty sense of pleasure, I am in orgasm mode. I can't wait until he liberates me from the burden of virginity. Alex finished licking me off and stands upright. He has paid homage to my pussy long enough.

"Come on big boy, I have waited long enough. I want it and I want it now." I scream out at the top of my lungs. Alex opens my legs wider and smiles, he pauses for a moment, then pulls his cock towards my outer lips. There he rests them.

The ghoul speaks, "Yes, the old you will die when he enters. Your ancestry has been violated and your family's good name has vanished. This is the apocalypse- the word apocalypse- does not mean the end of the world. It means the end of the old world and the birth or re-birth of the new. A new world, where the Arab woman enters into whoredom and you're our Trojan horse. You will lead thousands down this path and will help implant within their bellies the seeds of this new nation. Now, we have a hand full, but you will bring in thousands. Enjoy."

Alex stops smiling and shoves his meat load into my pussy, pushing past the lips, which feels painful, but I am grateful he's doing it. I see it all before me the mission I am destined to lead. Alex's screams loudly and manages to get most of his monster inside me. He leans forward and kisses me and then starts to motion his hips. Slowly, he moves in and out and then speeds up and goes faster and faster.

I close my eyes and image myself in a garden, Alex starts pounding and I feel my pussy really open up and stretch. So this is what sex feels like, I could get use to this! Moaning, groaning and screaming to the top of his lungs, Alex is truly committed to this mission. I scream and cry and pleasure mode is fully operational. I want his cum so bad...

12