American Ream Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the beginning of the long, tree-lined road out to the highway, just as you left the yard, the ground had been torn up by all the vehicles and I had to slow down. I glanced over at the side of the road where a broken down stake truck was settling into the earth. On its broad, white side panel someone had spray painted a huge upward thrusting cock spewing cum, and beside it had written; "Frankie Fingers was here."

I had to laugh, I guess that was the only kind of monument anyone was ever going to raise to me. I felt pretty good, and considering the way the day had started out, I wasn't too bad off. I had the car back, and I was alive and free. The main thing was that I had seen the last of Rockin Robbie and the Nomad Outlaws, or at least that's what I thought...

See how I did that, I ended it, but you don't really know if something more is going to happen.

Alright maybe it's not a new idea. I'm going to stop typing now.