American Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't know how," I sighed, both relieved and annoyed.

"I know why. You couldn't go without letting me be the one to taste you. As a thank you for all this," Amy predicted, before putting me back in her mouth.

"Yeah, let's go with that," I hurried along. Amy hummed her approval and practically Frenched my head, before popping off and stroking me. Given that I'd been in Jennifer after going into Amy's ass, this wasn't technically ass to mouth. Amy was still going back and forth between stroking and blowing me anyway.

I put my right hand back on her shoulder and hair, right as Amy took me all the way down. She swallowed me and slowly slid back up, only getting halfway before she bobbled me and licked my top half all over. When she made it wet enough, she came off and stroked me again, the extra lube getting me closer and closer.

"Oh God," I was reduced to, although it made sense. Amy held the bottom of my shaft and licked the top, her mouth open the whole way.

I pictured shooting into that hot mouth, then on her lovely face, her creamy neck and upper chest before it dripped down her perky tits. Between that and the actual image of Amy kissing and licking my head, that was the ball game.

I tried to keep my groaning down, though it was enough of a warning for Amy. She pulled back and opened her mouth, but when the first spurt came out, she pulled my cock down and aimed it at her chest. The neck and upper chest fantasy came true, at least.

When the first few drops landed on Amy's body, she opened her mouth again and caught the next few. Right before I finished, she closed her mouth around my head to get the rest. I could have sworn she swirled my cum around in her mouth and let it go on my head, then she came off and swallowed it after all.

"Jen? Did you want some? Sorry I didn't ask, but you looked busy," Amy casually asked Jennifer. Now letting me cum on her chest made more sense.

Jennifer looked at me and Amy, then shrugged and said, "Fuck it. Yeah, yeah, I know," before any of us made any puns. But we were both quiet when she started licking my cum off Amy's chest and neck. She didn't lick the parts that dripped down her tits, yet she rubbed those instead.

After Jennifer licked Amy's neck clean, Amy took her face and kissed her suddenly, almost like she was kissed on set. Of course, this time had a more private audience, along with less clothes and something extra between their lips.

Jennifer eagerly kissed back for a few moments, which I caught right before I sat down next to them. My head laid back and caught them getting on their feet, as it all seemed to hit Jennifer. "Whoh....finally found something off limits for interviews," she joked.

Amy just chuckled and helped her gather all their clothes from the floor. I lifted my head back up, taking my first and last chance to see them actually standing side by side while naked. Even after being fully exposed to Jennifer's luscious shapes and sizes, along with Amy's stunning, siren-like beauty, seeing it all again now would have made me rock hard -- if it was biologically possible.

Well, it was still one more image to file away for solo use later. Jennifer broke it by getting dressed first, since she came in with her regular clothes on. I took my last glimpses of her private naked parts, ignoring that Amy hadn't gotten dressed herself.

Once Jennifer was fully dressed -- and the only one of us wearing clothes -- she looked at both of us and laughed nervously. However, her laughter got fonder somehow as she took it all in. We locked eyes and I would have joked about her not having words for once, yet the silence and her smile was too nice to break.

My little farewell moment with Jennifer stopped when I caught Amy in the corner of my eye. Now I noticed she was still naked, though she could go in her dresser and get her regular clothes back on at any time. Instead, she lingered on me as I got on my feet, then went over for one last, firey kiss.

The one last kiss turned into a few more, especially as our naked bodies pressed against each other one more time. "Okay, this time I know when I'm not wanted. At least I can handle being passed over for Amy in real life," I heard Jennifer say before I broke off and saw her leave the trailer.

"Cheerio," Amy called out, using her intentionally cheesy English accent from the movie. It was something that she had the mindset to do that, given the circumstances and what she'd just done.

But perhaps it wasn't surprising she took so well to a character like Sidney after all, despite what everyone would say in eight months. The lines further blurred when Amy kissed me again and then turned away to her dresser.

My eyes didn't leave her swaying, apple shaped backside, at least when they weren't on her bare legs, back or her hair. When she went in the other room and took those sights away, it took everything not to go in there and take one last 'view.'

If only to bow -- so to speak -- in the presence of a real hustler.