American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fucking whore was pissing him off. She'd had at least one orgasm before, and now she was implying he couldn't fuck worth a damn? She was taking everything he had and implied it was nothing, that he couldn't fuck her hard enough. Well fuck that, he was the one in charge here.

He slapped her arse hard with his right hand, and then watched as the skin turned pink.

"OH! YES!" Deb cried, still in the throes of her orgasm, the slap giving her another jolt of pleasure. But she knew she had to respond just right. "Is that all? Pathetic," she gasped, trying to catch her breath. It was ridiculous to insult him immediately after he made her cum, but she was trying to provoke him.

"You fucking bitch whore! I'll show you."

He slapped her arse again, twice as hard, immediately causing a red welt in the shape of his hand to appear.

"Nghhh," she grunted, no longer able to stay silent.

Glass felt her juices squirt, soaking his prick. The fucking bitch was cumming, despite her claim that he was a dud fuck. He'd show the stupid slut not to treat him like that.

Her lubrication and the sweat they'd shed was about to come in handy. He pulled out and marvelled for a moment at how slick his dick was as it waved in the air, keen to be buried back inside the slut bent over his desk. It wasn't going to take the same path though.

"Alright you dirty slut, I'll teach you a lesson you won't forget," he told her, before she heard him mutter something about, "...always wanted to try this..."

He reached down and roughly shoved two fingers up her pussy.

"Shit!" she cried at the sudden intrusion.

Glass stirred her pot for a moment, gathering her juices as much as he could, before sliding his fingers free. With his hands he pried her butt cheeks apart, exposing her cute, tight little pink rosebud. He wasted no time basting the little entrance in her own juices, poking the tips of his fingers inside.

"Enough foreplay bitch, time for you to learn your lesson," he told her forcefully.

Glass pressed the spongy head of his prick up against Deb's tight little sphincter, feeling her puckered flesh squeeze against the engorged spearhead.

"You want my arse you pin-dick? You're not man enough," she gasped.

Glass was shocked at the abuse this crazy, slutty whore of a patient was dishing out to him. And Ms Sarah considered her a special treat? All hesitation he had for tearing that arse up was now gone.

Glass shoved his cock inside Deb with a single hard thrust. The lubing he had done made things relatively comfortable for both of them.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Yes," he cried. "Take it you slut."

Glass proceeded to slide his cock backwards before shoving forward hard again causing them both to gasp. He gripped her cheeks in his hands, rolling them around and giving them a squeeze.

He started a steady rhythm, to and fro, sinking in as deep as he could go before withdrawing for the next thrust.

Deb was moaning in time to his moves, "Uhh, uhh, uhh."

Glass, though, was still thinking about the abuse the bitch was heaping on him, and it was making him a little angry.

He gripped her hips and gave her three hard, fast thrusts with all of his strength, and then afterwards delivered three hard slaps with his right hand to her right cheek, renewing the welt.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it, just like that! Again!" she screamed.

He repeated the process, slapping her left cheek hard.

Deb moaned enthusiastically and Glass realised this wasn't having the desired effect. She was enjoying it rather than suffering.

He reached forwards, going for her jiggling boobs. He roughly forced his hands beneath her tits and grabbed her teats. Her nipples were tight and hard. He gripped them in his fingertips and twisted them forcefully.

"AH! FUCK! YES! GOD YES!" she screamed.

He felt her squirt over his swinging balls as her arse squeezed his dick in pulses. It was very difficult not to cum.

* * *

Connor held the poles as instructed. He was strapped there anyway. He'd seen this done on TV and in movies but he never thought he'd have to experience it himself. He stood spread-eagled, naked, strapped to a frame, waiting on someone to douse him with a hose and that powder they used. For some reason he'd been strapped in and then the orderlies had left.

He heard the door open and the click of heels as someone entered. His frame faced the wall, so he twisted and craned his neck, trying to get a look at the newcomer, but was unsuccessful.

He needn't have worried though, as she soon introduced herself and walked around to where he could appraise her.

"My name is Ms Sarah," she told him in quite a stern voice that radiated power.

Her heels clicked loudly as she approached the frame he was bound to.

His breath froze in his chest as he caught sight of her. He'd always had a thing for nurses, and it was like this one had walked directly out of his wet dreams.

Ms Sarah's hair was midnight black, and perfectly straight. It was in startling contrast to the stark white uniform with scarlet red piping that she wore. Her lips were thick, full and painted a lustrous red, and while she sneered at him, he imagined much nicer things for those lips to be doing.

He noticed her uniform was unzipped at the top, almost to her navel, but certainly past her bust. And what a bust it was. He could just make out a black lacy bra through the opening, which was certainly a bold choice under a white uniform, but her uniform was completely opaque.

Her uniform was short; the hem was way above her knees and showed off a pair of perfectly sculpted legs encased by dark stockings, the lacy tops of which were just barely visible.

Connor couldn't appraise her arse as she was facing him. Her hips were just a bit wider than her waist, and with her hefty jugs she had a real nice hourglass figure.

Here he was, thrown in an asylum when he wasn't crazy, strapped to a frame, naked, and now he was getting hard from looking at one of his captors. There was something seriously wrong with this picture.

Ms Sarah looked at her new charge, one who'd brought her a lot of financial stability. Not a bad piece actually. He was pretty fit, strong legs, six-pack, and a handsome face.

But best of all was the present between his legs. As she'd walked in it was soft, and must have been about 8" long. But as she'd introduced herself and he'd stared at her, checking her out, she'd noticed it reacting. It thickened considerably, and grew upwards and outward towards her, straining to reach her. He was as thick around as the largest cucumber she'd ever seen, and had to be pushing towards 9" long, though he still wasn't fully hard.

The world's loss was now her gain. But the big loser here was going to be Connor, as she was going to control every aspect of his life. Time to get started.

"You disgusting worm! An erection! I run this asylum and you will do exactly as I say. You better think of math or something, because if you get an erection in my presence without my say so, you'll regret it."

Holy shit, she was a hard arse as well. Connor had never really been turned on by strong women so, fortunately, his erection did pause. He looked away from her as well, knowing the very sight of her was enough to excite him.

"I'm sorry nurse," he told her, knowing that discretion was the better part of valour.

"You will address me as Ms Sarah at all times," she told him.

She noticed with displeasure that his erection had indeed stopped, though it still hung there at half mast. She enjoyed her power, the control she had over everyone under this roof. It wasn't easy, but the challenge thrilled her. However, she'd have preferred this newcomer not have the personal control it took to stop his erection like that. She'd have preferred he be so uncontrollably horny that he wouldn't have been able to stop it. Such a shame he had such control. She mentally shrugged. She would still have the pleasure of what was about to unfold.

"Sorry, Ms Sarah."

Connor heard her go over to another part of the room and begin rustling with equipment of some kind.

He couldn't see what she was doing, but the sound of a water hose pressurising was pretty clear. He'd known it was coming. Still, nothing could have prepared him for the stinging pain that shot through him instantly once she turned that high pressure hose against him.

"AAAAARGH! FUCK! MOTHERFUCKER!" Connor screamed.

Ms Sarah directed the pressurised spray all over him, hitting him in the legs, back, shoulders, everywhere with the stinging water.

Connor continued to cry out as she came around the front. He twisted side to side, trying to protect his vulnerable cock and balls from the inevitable pain. His erection was now well and truly gone.

Finally Ms Sarah shut off the hose, noting with satisfaction his now soft dick. It was still impressive. She had a momentary urge to get him hard and ride him, but it was too soon for him. She'd have to find another way to satisfy her now slick pussy.

The next procedure was an outdated practice: applying de-lousing powder. It hadn't been needed for decades, but she enjoyed humiliating new inmates by throwing the powder over them.

He looked up at her with fearful eyes as she approached, worried about what was to come next. She unscrewed the top of the container with evil glee, enhancing his fear.

"Please, Ms Sarah, I'm clean, I promise."

Dramatically she shook the container at him, causing the powder to coat his body.

He flinched in fear until he realised it wasn't actually causing him any pain.

Inside she was chuckling, but she maintained her demeanour to keep him on his toes, as should always be the case.

"Follow my rules, Hartbury, and you'll find Meretrix Hills is not such a bad place. Angela will be by shortly to take you to your cell. Stay out of trouble."

With that, her heels carried her across the room and out the door, beyond the perceptions of Connor Hartbury.

Ms Sarah travelled out of the reception area, across several wings and through many locked doorways, opening each with her master keys. Eventually she reached her destination and closed the door behind herself, locking the three locks in addition to the chain and bolt.

She could be certain of her privacy in her own room. There was another entrance, but it was equally secure and also unknown to anyone but her.

"Big cocked motherfucker and his god damn hard on," she muttered to herself.

She went over to a large drawer in her nightstand, filled with enough dildos, vibrators and various other sex toys to make even the most whorish nymphomaniac blush. Many of them had been confiscated from inmates as contraband. Sex toys and 'non-approved' apparel were the most commonly discovered material, but Ms Sarah was usually the one in charge of raids, and if an inmate was behaving, she was willing to look the other way on occasion.

Within the collection, most of the more inventive, risqué items had been acquired specifically by Ms Sarah herself. She thoroughly enjoyed sex, but often she was simply happy to enjoy a good toe-curling orgasm by herself with a nice, long dildo, alligator nipple clamps, and a device built to gently electrocute her clit.

She searched through the drawer for a dildo she'd confiscated off one of the worst of the whorish nymphomaniacs under her charge. At the time she'd decided it was useless, too large. Not worth getting comfortable with that sort of size when there weren't any male specimens packing anywhere near that sort of size or girth. Finding it, she let a luscious, mischievous smile spread across her face.

Sure, it was too early for Connor Hartbury's initiation, but she certainly wouldn't delay it any longer than necessary. She caressed the dildo lovingly while her smile changed from something lusty into something much more sinister.

* * *

Glass was exhausted and covered in a sheen of sweat. He couldn't remember ever having cum this many times in a session. Right now the slutty Deb was on her knees, sucking on his cock and trying to get him hard again. She too was coated in a sheen of sweat, though hers included the slimy remnants of his first and third orgasms.

He couldn't decide if Ms Sarah was rewarding or punishing him by introducing him to Deb the nymphomaniac. On one hand, he was totally sexually satisfied. On the other, it didn't appear like he would ever be enough for Deb. Unfortunately he no longer had the energy to try to punish her for that.

His prick slowly stirred back to its half hard state, which was the best he could manage now. He'd heard the term 'pushing rope' before, but he'd never experienced it until Deb worked feverishly, time after time to bring life back to his erection. As he waited, and watched her work, he thought back at what they'd done so far.

After he'd pushed inside her tight arse and gotten himself pretty worked up, the slut had started cumming, squirting juice over his balls and thighs. It had also caused her to clench her sphincter, milking his dick on every thrust, encouraging him to fire a load up her rear entrance. Eventually he'd complied, spurting his cream inside and coating the walls of her rectum with the gooey substance.

He'd been tired even before that, but after two orgasms he was ready for a nap. And Deb was nothing but a quivering hunk of horny flesh after all the orgasms he'd given her. At least she was supposed to be. The woman was insatiable.

Once his orgasm was complete, his seed safely deposited inside her arse, Deb had spent the next minute or so revelling in the squishy feeling inside her. With his prick softening as well as the viscous juice, it felt great, and she wiggled her arse around, enjoying it, bumping her butt back into Glass and swivelling her hips. Eventually though, it was time to start again.

Deb had pushed Glass back out of her, and he stumbled a couple of steps before tottering over to his couch and collapsing there. He thought they were both done, but no sooner had he sat down than she was on top of him, straddling him on the couch. He wasn't even able to mutter a syllable before being smothered in her big, creamy bosoms. It would have been bliss, aside from the fact that they were smeared with his very own cum. She shook her boobs all over his face, and he had to admit it felt incredible, but the slimy remains of his baby-batter being spread all over his face was impossible to ignore.

Deb had sat on his lap, glorying in the debauchery of shoving the turd's face into her cleavage and rubbing her goo-soaked fun-bags all over his face. She could tell he wasn't comfortable with it at all. She'd slid sideways to kneel beside him on the couch. She kept her big hooters close to his face, continuing to rub them against his face. Her new position allowed her to start playing with his little prick. It took quite a while to get him aroused again. She had kept her boobs in his face the entire time, and though reluctant at first, he had started tentatively licking and nibbling on her tight, hard nipples. She figured he either hoped they'd been rubbed clean or he was getting over the taste. Either way, she could feel his prick start to thicken, just a bit, as she played with it in her fingertips.

She'd shifted on the couch and crouched down over his lap, applying her amazing blowjob skills to his prick.

Glass was relieved to have her tits away from him. At least, he told himself he was, because he didn't want to admit to that it had started to become a turn-on to have her jizz-soaked bosom rubbed all over his face. He'd actually found the taste to be nowhere near as horrible as he'd expected. Now he was being treated to the clearly considerable oral talents she possessed. She lewdly slurped all over his prick before sinking down and taking it into his mouth. Her tongue continued to work at his shaft. He was a little annoyed though, because his prick was clearly exhausted, fucked out, and Deb giving him the best blowjob he'd ever had was being wasted. She seemed determined though.

Deb could tell he wasn't going to get much harder. He was hard enough to fuck now, but it would be a challenge to get off with such a barely half-hard dick of that size. But she was always up for a challenge where sexual satisfaction was concerned.

She sucked on it for another minute or so, ensuring it was as hard as it was going to get, and also to tease Glass with her skills. Once she was sure, she stopped sucking and straddled Glass again. This time, she held his prick and lined it up with her sopping pussy, before slowly sinking down and fighting to keep it lined up straight. Finally she sat fully seated on him, while his dick was fully seated in her.

She knew she couldn't have the hardcore, all-out, pussy pounding fuck she craved, as his dick was far too soft for that. Instead, she ground her snatch around the base of his cock, using the friction to stimulate her clit and rub against the soft, dark pink, engorged, weeping lips of her slit.

Deb had entered Glass's office on the orders of Ms Sarah. She was probably the most behaved of all Ms Sarah's inmates, as she enjoyed almost anything Ms Sarah ordered her to do. Fucking, demoralising and belittling Glass had actually turned out to be pretty fun too, despite her initial reservations. He wasn't exactly much of a fuck, but she could feel another orgasm approaching off the back of all the previous ones. This wasn't really much as far as sex went, but forcing him to orgasm and cum again through his excuse for a hard on was driving her towards that peak of pleasure. She knew she'd be able to make him cum again, despite the limitations of his body, prick and sex drive.

With her riding him, Glass again had access to her huge, swaying jugs. He was worried about the fact that they still had his cum on them, but only because he didn't want to admit to himself or Deb that he didn't mind the taste. He watched them swing from side to side, the nipples erect, sticking out at least a half inch. They were pink, and looked so pretty, even adorned with the translucent white remains of his earlier nut. Her areolas were big too, at least as big as his palm. He watched them dance left and right, moving in reaction to the grinding efforts she was making in his lap. He resisted as long as he could, precious seconds, tens of them, but he was certain he didn't make it a whole minute before the temptation became too much, and he lurched forward, taking one of the hard, pink teats between his lips.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

He squeezed it between his lips, pinching it essentially, while her grinding movements tried to drag her nipple from his mouth. He brought his tongue forward to play about the very tip of her nipple, coating it in saliva and tickling it. He could again taste his own cum, but showed less restraint, deciding to go with the flow. He opened his mouth wider, pulling her whole nipple, and as much of her areola into his mouth as he could manage.

"Oh fuck yes," Deb cried in response.

She could feel another orgasm approaching, despite the runt's clear inability to fuck a woman properly. His prick was still only semi-hard as she used it to stir her pussy, seeking another big O. After a couple of minutes, she encouraged Glass to switch to her other nipple. When she removed it from his mouth it popped free loudly, and his mouth remained puckered, still suckling, like a baby without a bottle. He treated her nipple to the same treats the first had enjoyed.

The two of them continued, Deb slowly riding his semi hard prick while he suckled at her nipple, squeezing it between his teeth and licking the taut flesh of her great big cannons.

Glass started to moan, and attempted to thrust up and down inside her. She could feel him harden slightly and she knew he was about to come again. Quick as a flash she was between his legs, licking at his prick and making lewd mewling sounds, encouraging him to cum again.