American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms Sarah uses her big tits and a Fed's secret foot fetish
9.3k words
4.62
25.1k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,335 Followers

If you haven't read Chapter 1 and 2, perhaps you should.

In case you haven't, the seeds for this story were provided to me by a fan. This is a collaboration of sorts, we've both worked on ideas and the characters, but most of what you read has been written by me. In simple terms, this is a parody of American Horror Story: Asylum, with a lot of creative licence. We do not include the same characters, it is not set in 1964 and our goal is not to terrify or horrify, although we don't mind disturbing you a little bit. Our cast are sexy, horny, busty and will go far beyond a lot of the boundaries in which I usually write. If you'd like to provide feedback to my collaborator for her idea, you should comment at the end, or address any private feedback to her when you send it to me.

I'd like to make a point about my vocabulary. Personally I don't often use extreme words. The main one that comes to mind is to describe a lady's personal area as her cunt. By mutual agreement, we decided I almost had to use such terms in this particular story due to the themes. If I offend you, I apologise and suggest this story may not be for you.

Regarding the category, there may be elements of BDSM in some parts in minor ways, there will be Anal at times, perhaps some Erotic Horror, Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, Fetish, Group Sex, I like to think I write Humorously whenever possible and in a way this could be considered a vague Satire, there's likely to be some Lesbian Sex, perhaps some Cheating Wives, some Non-consensual sex, some Toys and Masturbation and finally, with the cast of weird and wonderful characters, we cannot promise a complete absence of Transgender or Cross-dressing individuals. Trust the tags, which are listed at the start for convenience, more than the category.

But don't be afraid, you can trust us, even the scariest of the above categories won't be so bad, you'll be surprised how many inmates of Meretrix Hills actually enjoy a touch of non-consensual and anal sex and our erotic horror weighs heavily on the erotic side of the scale. Or are we just trying to lure you in? You'll never know unless you read it, MWAH HAH HAH HAA!

Ahem, so now, we head back inside the stark building known as Meretrix Hills Asylum. We find ourselves in a dank hallway, as Mr Glass, the inept, inadequate, sexually frustrated, perverted Asylum Administrator, leads a man in a cheap suit down the hallways, heading for the office of Ms Sarah, the iron-fisted young Matron of the Asylum...


"I am telling you Mr Glass, this is entirely unnecessary. I have all I need to make my report. I do not need to see the Matron," the man in the cheap, though respectable, suit advised.

"I think... that you do, in fact... she's very... you just... I'll allow her to explain..." Mr Glass tried to persuade him as he hurried along the hall, short of breath. He'd managed to convince the man not to leave, but it was a very close thing.

Glass reached the door and knocked softly, *knock, knock*, "Ms Sarah, are you in? I wonder if you have a moment?"

"Come in," she replied through her door.

"Please excuse me for one moment, don't go anywhere."

"Look, I've finished my inspection, there's really nothing more for me to see, so I'll just make my way back to the parking—"

"No! Don't move, I'll just be a second," Glass replied.

He opened the door and slipped inside, paranoid that the man would leave before Ms Sarah had a chance to deal with him.

"Ms Sarah, you have to help," he pleaded with her.

She looked up from the book on her desk. It was a fascinating story about a man who enjoyed dominating women. It was exciting her, but only because she fantasised about taking the man and teaching him how to submit. Brutally, and using several tools and toys. She'd been rubbing her thighs together and considering her options for getting off.

"What have you done now, Glass," she asked.

"I... well... I didn't... you see..."

"Just spit it out."

"The Health Inspector is outside and—"

"And that is one of your jobs."

"Yes, and I was taking care of it, but as we were passing through the rec room the freak decided it was a good time to have one of his episodes and—"

"And long story short, you fucked up and want me to fix your mistake."

Glass remained nervously silent, fearing the fallout of this failing.

"Send him in you snivelling worm," she finally instructed.

With some relief Glass returned to the hall.

"Please, come in, Ms Sarah will take care of everything."

"What are you talking about?"

Glass gently ushered him through Ms Sarah's door before closing the door behind him and hurrying back to his own office. He was happy to have averted the crisis before it got out of hand, but Ms Sarah would undoubtedly punish him for not handling the inspector's visit without her help. It was still better than if he had let the inspector leave rather than bring him to the Matron.

"What is the meaning of this? What the hell is going on?" the health inspector asked haughtily.

"My apologies Mr...?" Ms Sarah asked.

She stood and came around her desk to gently take his hand in greeting.

"Henderson," he supplied, seemingly unwilling to give Ms Sarah his first name.

"Mr Henderson. Please excuse Mr Glass, he does get a little flustered at times. I am the Matron of Meretrix Hills Asylum and you may call me Ms Sarah. I understand you saw some things that you did not find agreeable?"

Ms Sarah gently led him by the hand and elbow over to the seat in front of her desk. The very same seat Connor had been ejaculating out of only a day earlier. He sat down, slightly placated by Ms Sarah.

She remained standing, intentionally making him slightly uncomfortable. She regarded him through the gap in her blouse and between the smooth curves of her tightly packed 38DD breasts. Mr Henderson was clearly flustered now, as he could not avoid looking over her breasts as he maintained his gaze on her.

"Err... yes... Yes. I was completely appalled at the conditions some of these patients are living in. Mr Glass seems completely accepting of these blatant violations. As a representative for the health department, it is my responsibility to assess this facility with regards to health, cleanliness, effectiveness in treatment of mental illness and of course adherence and compliance with all the regulations regarding the restraint and recovery of said patients within such a facility. Quite frankly, today I've witnessed several violations so heinous that alone would result in the closure of this facility. The sheer number of violations is staggering."

Ms Sarah leaned back, sitting on her desk. She crossed her leg and left her foot hanging, and then allowed her high heel to swing forward, dangling from her toes alone. She had a sixth sense about people she met, in that aside from a few exceptions she was able to assess their kinks almost immediately upon meeting them. Mr Henderson's meticulously polished shoes alerted her to his particular bend easily, and thus she adjusted her behaviour accordingly.

"May I be honest and frank with you Mr Henderson?"

He was staring at her shoe, swinging back and forth.

"Mr Henderson?"

He was startled out of his reverie.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, of course."

"Thank you. I'm afraid Glass is a bumbling fool," she began as she twisted her torso so that he'd have a stellar view of her cleavage if he ever managed to tear his attention away from her shoes. "I've brought numerous complaints to his attention, I've made countless requests for repairs and more frequent maintenance and hygiene, and finally, I've lodged many complaints about the treatment of the inmates under his direction."

She knew she should refer to them as patients, but she already had Henderson by the short and curlies and she'd be damned if she referred to the scum out there as patients, they were clearly all inmates, and beyond all reasonable assistance. No, Meretrix Hills was the best place for them, and it was her responsibility to keep it in operation.

"But I'm afraid Glass has too much power. No matter how hard I try, there must be someone up the chain who is stifling all my attempts to change things around here. And I am quite certain that if you file a negative report, then you'll no doubt end up out of a job and a week later there will be a new inspector back here assessing everything as compliant. I've seen it happen before."

He was still completely distracted by her shoe. She was slowly swinging it closer and closer to falling from her foot. She could almost feel how much he wanted to reach forward and either help her with, or selfishly steal, her shiny, white, leather stiletto-heeled shoe.

"Oh... well... yes, of course... I'll make sure that... that those complaints are found... and that a note is added... to your file... so that it's clear that you weren't at fault for the actions of Glass."

"You don't think it would be safer to lodge an 'all-clear' report and gather further evidence do you? I could act for you within the Asylum, gathering dirt on Glass so that we can be sure to bring him down."

She had no such intentions. Taking down Meretrix Hills and making Glass the scapegoat could be accomplished in an afternoon with all the material she had already put in place. One phone call is all it would take. But she was enjoying herself as the Matron, and had no intention of leaving just yet, so Henderson was a threat. Fortunately, she knew he wasn't truly the crusading type and she'd be able to control him with so little effort on her part.

She finally let her shoe drop, and it clattered to the floor. At the same time she feigned falling off her desk, just enough so that she could explain putting her foot on Henderson's chair between his legs. She could already see the bulge in his pants where his cock was announcing its availability.

Henderson stared at her stocking encased foot. He couldn't explain his foot fetish, it had just been with him forever. Her toes were dainty and her nails were painted with a midnight purple polish. The white stockings stretched over her feet and over her toes, creating a transparent, lacy web that encased her toes.

"I think we should work together Mr Henderson, don't you?" she asked.

She slid her foot slowly forward, bringing her toes into contact with his pants. His crotch was hot, and she was sure it was his balls she could feel against her toes. While he stared at her stocking clad foot, inching forward and brushing up against his churning balls, she quickly slipped off her other shoe, and brought her left foot to his chair to join her right.

"You like my feet, don't you Mr Henderson?" she asked as she wiggled her toes in a kind of sensual wave for him.

He was breathing heavy, staring at her feet between his legs. She could tell exactly where his erection ended as there was a growing wet spot.

"Would you like to make a deal with me Henderson? If we make a deal, maybe we can take care of that erection you've got burning inside your pants."

She surreptitiously unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a black, lace, underwire bra, pushing her breasts into each other creating tantalising cleavage. If he could have taken his eyes off her feet he no doubt would have appreciated it.

"Well," she asked, "are you going to take your dick out Mr Henderson?"

He still didn't move. His hands gripped the chair in white-knuckled fists.

She pulled back her right foot and watched as Henderson tried to keep an eye on each foot. A wiggle of her left toes made his mind up and he watched the left. At least until he noticed her hitch her skirt up enough to reveal her stocking tops. Slowly, she rolled the right one down her leg, revealing her creamy thighs to his wonder. She kept the pace slow, drawing out his pleasure, until she reached her foot and slid the stocking off and dropped it to the floor.

"Would you like to help me with the left one Henderson?"

His breath hitched in his lungs and he finally looked into her eyes, not daring to speak.

With shaking fingers he reached up to her thigh. Gently, he repeated her moves, peeling down the lacy stocking until it easily rolled down the smooth, supple skin of her thigh and then her lower leg, and powerful calf muscles. It rounded her heel and then popped off the end of her foot.

"Oh," he moaned.

Her feet were beautiful. They were pale and obviously rarely saw sunlight. The dark purple polish was in stark contrast. Her feet were far from dainty, instead they looked like feet that got use, that they held her upright as she walked and ran these hallways, managing the residents and nurses of the facility. He could see the faint lines of her veins. Yet they were undoubtedly beautiful, their overall shape, the smooth curves of her heels, ankles and the arches of her feet were enticing.

Ms Sarah smirked at him. He didn't even know yet how lost he was. He had already taken her deal, would do anything she asked of him, and he never even made the decision. His dick had already made it for him.

"You look uncomfortable Mr Henderson. Wouldn't you like some relief? Hmm?"

Her right foot trailed up the straining bulge of his tumescent erection, eliciting an unending moan from him. His hands fluttered, like he wanted to touch Ms Sarah, but was too afraid.

"Mr Henderson, look at me."

It looked like a struggle, but finally, having dragged his attention away from her smooth, pale legs and pretty feet, his eyes met her piercing gaze.

"I want you to unzip your pants for me Mr Henderson," she told him, with a commanding, yet seductive tone.

"I... I... I..." he uttered, essentially speechless.

She gave another rub on his erection with her feet and asked him, "For me?"

"Oh," he moaned again.

Something snapped in him, and suddenly he was desperate to get his cock out of his pants. His enthusiasm was working against him, as it caused him to jam the zipper. He also didn't want to dislodge her foot from its embrace of his enclosed cock, further complicating his task. Just as she thought he was going to brutally tear open his pants, he got his zip working and she retracted her foot long enough for him to get the zipper down. The dirty perv was obviously operating commando today, as his prick shot out the opening the moment the zipper was out of the way.

"Very nice, Mr Henderson, but why don't you go ahead and lose those pants completely for me?" she asked him.

His prick was actually quite nice, looking to be about 6.5 inches long, and thick enough to get the job done without making her pussy quiver in anticipation. It would be a nice little warm up until she deigned to allow Connor the honour of experiencing the pleasures she could provide.

He was again staring at her feet, in shock at being told to take off his pants. Things like this never happened to him, never even came close. They were confined to his deepest, darkest secretive thoughts, and a publication he purchased once a month and disposed of long before going home to his wife. But now this Asylum Matron was seemingly offering him everything he'd ever dreamed of.

"Your pants, Henderson," she reminded him and wiggled her toes to distract him.

"Oh, yes, sorry," he said.

Without standing up, he managed to slip off his pants, levering off his shoes as well, leaving him sat in front of Ms Sarah's desk with his straining erection and his bare bum on the polished wood of the chair.

"So, Mr Henderson, I think we better just make things clear about your report, don't you?" she asked, knowing it was time to twist the screws.

"My report, yes, my report, of course... my... report... what?" he asked, as he slowly drifted out of his lust induced stupor.

"You're going to lodge a report that says everything is fine at Meretrix Hills Asylum, and then we'll work together to make sure we have all the evidence needed to take down Administrator Glass without any doubt. But you won't do anything regarding Meretrix Hills without checking with me first, understand?"

"I... are you suggesting that,"

She could hear the indignation in his voice. Somehow he'd forgotten he was half naked, sitting with a drooling erection ogling her feet of all things. He was putty in her hands.

Carefully she reached forward with her foot, until it made contact with his cock, and his indignant tirade cut off before it even got up to speed.

"OH!" he gasped, "Oh god, yes, whatever you want, please, I have to... I have to..."

His hands reached up forwards, and he softly cupped her calves in his hands, slightly increasing the pressure against his hard-on, though his true goal was to cup her smooth, soft skin stretched over the strong muscles he could feel in her legs. This was bliss. If only he had the courage to tell his wife about his little kink.

Ms Sarah smiled at him. He was child's play. She went through a rolodex of girls in her head, but arrived at the conclusion that Henderson was a man she may have to continue to service herself. That wasn't so bad though, as a man obsessing over and worshipping her feet was something she could stand.

"You have to... feel my feet on your cock, don't you Henderson? You want to fuck my feet? You want to slide your meat back and forth through the soft arches of my feet?"

"Ohhhhhhh," he moaned at her words, not needing to provide more of an answer than that.

"First you're going to have to do something for me, a little sweetener on the deal."

Ms Sarah's skirt was well and truly bunched up around her hips now. Her smooth, shiny, black panties were completely visible to Henderson, he'd just been too distracted by her legs and feet to notice. Her aroused, engorged pussy lips were clearly outlined through the sheer material.

She leaned forward and grabbed hold of Henderson's tie and then pulled him sharply forward, his chair rolling closer to the desk.

"Ah," he blurted, in shock as she pulled him forward.

He was brought closer to her, his sight flitting between each of her strong, pale thighs, and the contrasting dark satin panties hiding her heated quim.

She held his tie, keeping him close. He could smell her growing arousal. Slowly, she lifted her legs in to the air and leant back on her desk a bit. She lifted each leg in stages, exaggerating the sensual movement. She kept her legs bent as she lifted them high, before straightening her knees and holding her legs 90 degrees apart from each other, forming a wide V, with her dark panties at the crux.

She held his tie in a tight grip, while her other hand reached down and played over her covered pussy lips.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

She pushed her finger between her lips, forcing the satin material deep between them. They were immediately soaked in the seeping fluid from her pussy. Satisfied, she moved her hand aside.

"Kiss it, Henderson," she told him, and tugged on his tie.

Henderson must have been in some kind of dream. His sex life at home was completely vanilla. He and his wife had been virgins on their wedding night, and neither one of them really pushed the envelope. Henderson had been a pervert for years though, and when his mother found his disgusting filth, as she described his fetish porn collection, she'd almost disowned him. The idea of kissing a lady's vagina had certainly entered his mind, he'd even seen pictures. It certainly wasn't the most exciting thing he could imagine doing, but it was something he was willing, perhaps even eager, to try.

Complying, and encouraged by Ms Sarah wrapping his hair around her fingers to take direct control, he put his lips against the petals of her labia. The taste invaded his senses and immediately he tried to rebel. Ms Sarah was ready though, and with a gleeful, evil grin, she held him in place.

"Suck it Henderson! Suck my pussy! Taste me you pervert!" she ordered.

He was out of his depth and had no idea what he was doing. So he followed her orders and sucked on her panties, the taste again overwhelming his tastebuds, but somehow this time it was not so repulsive.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,335 Followers