American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 05

Story Info
Glass glazes Ms Sarah & undercover busty Meg.
5.2k words
4.46
18.3k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

The common room of Meretrix Hills is a gathering of lost souls, a menagerie of deformed creatures and a cacophonous bubble, all rolled into one. Strait-jacketed mental patients batter themselves against walls and tables while vacant-minded loons mutter to themselves and passersby. Amid this sea of forlorn hope, sits Connor Hartbury, considering all kinds of hopeless plans...

***

Connor again abandoned a germinating plan. This one would likely be foiled by the Administrator himself, since he was clearly in on the whole thing and in Ms Sarah's pocket to boot.

There were few opportunities available to him. He figured he could use Deb some way, since she readily defied the wishes of Ms Sarah, a trait that was apparently quite rare in the Asylum. The orderlies all seemed quite loyal, as did most of the other staff. Dr Meehan seemed an exception, but couldn't be relied upon due to apparent blackmail material. He'd heard about other staff too, but hadn't encountered them. He really needed to know more about where he was. He needed to scout, or get inside intel, maybe tips from someone who'd been there longer than him.

He looked over at one of the other inmates he'd been assessing recently. He'd heard her called Meg. As he observed her, she seemed to be observing him. He hadn't really paid her much attention to begin with as she mostly kept quiet. He did notice that she seemed to have her wits about her, and if she was observant, maybe he could use her.

She was hidden by her drab Asylum uniform, but Connor had noticed certain things about her. She was tall, maybe 5'9", with shoulder-blade-length brunette hair and mischievous blue eyes. Her fair skin was dotted with freckles. She was pretty thickly built too, but carried herself well, and more than a fair amount of her weight seemed to be carried on her chest, in her legs and on her ass.

"Meg, is it?" he asked.

"Yeah, Connor," she stated in reply.

He couldn't tell from her tone whether it was a question or not, so he answered, "Yeah, Connor. So... you been here a while?"

She looked at him, closely, staring at him even. It started to make him uncomfortable.

"You don't belong here, do you Connor?"

Shocked at the observant statement, he replied, "N-no, no I don't. How did you know?"

"Because, and I'm trusting you a lot by telling you this, neither do I."

Connor began to wonder who this was, as she was clearly different to any other patient he'd encountered. She seemed to be above it all.

"Wh-who are you?" he stuttered, still in a bit of shock at her revelation.

"I'm undercover, on assignment."

"What do you mean, like a reporter?" he asked, confused.

She looked at him with a sneer.

"No, not like a reporter, like a cop."

Suddenly Connor felt elation. If the police were investigating, maybe there was someone working on freeing him.

"How... how long have you been here?"

"Long enough."

She wasn't overly forthcoming with information.

Despite the new information, he still wanted to escape to stop the damage his bitch wife was undoubtedly doing to his company. Not to mention the poor conditions of the Asylum.

"Can you... can you get me out?" he asked with his heart in his throat.

"Maybe," she answered, looking at him appraisingly.

"Please, you've got to help me."

"I don't know, I've heard Ms Sarah has taken a big interest in you. Helping you is a hell of a risk."

Connor completely missed Meg glancing at his crotch, and therefore misinterpreted her following statement, believing she was referring to his company, rather than the rumours circulating regarding his equipment and Ms Sarah's apparent interest in them.

"But maybe you're worth it, after all I've heard a few things about you too."

"Well, I can make it worth your while when we get out."

Connor realised he could be digging himself a hole if she was a straight cop.

"Not like a bribe of course, more like a payment for services or a donation to the police force or something you know? Of course, I'd have to take control of the company again first."

"Act casual, and follow me," she told him before leading him from the common room.

She led him casually at first, but before long they were skulking down corridors, and Meg was looking around corners before continuing.

They took turns down passages Connor hadn't had a chance to fully explore just yet. She led him to a completely unknown area that appeared to be abandoned, aside from the lack of dust.

They snuck down another abandoned corridor, but Meg was less than graceful, and the scuffing of her steps echoed.

*Bang!* Suddenly a body slammed against the cell door they were sneaking past.

"FUCK ME! SOMEBODY FUCK ME! I CAN HEAR YOU OUT THERE! COME AND FUCK ME! LET ME SUCK YOUR BIG COCKS! CUM ALL OVER ME! FUCK!"

Connor easily recognised Deb's voice. This must be where she served out her solitary confinement. Clearly it didn't agree with her.


"In here," Meg told him, leading him into an unlocked cell.

"I broke the lock on this one a few weeks ago, even if they lock us in we'll still be free."

"Okay, but what are we doing in here?"

Connor looked around at the sparse cell. It was one of the solitary confinement cells so was especially bare. A single, buzzing globe illuminated their surrounds. The walls were white, but blotchy, as if stains had been scrubbed but simply wouldn't come out. The cot had the thinnest mattress Connor had ever seen, including his own paper-thin example.

Standing in front of the cot, Meg was hurriedly unbuttoning her uniform.

"What are you doing?" he asked, confused at the sudden turn of events.

"We don't have much time," she replied, "you should hurry up too."

"I don't... much time for what? What are you doing? What's going on?"

"Just trust me Connor, we need to get this done quickly."

She peeled her jumpsuit off, and Connor was treated to the sight of her jiggling body as she pulled her arms and legs free of her outfit.

Connor admired her breasts, swinging in a black mesh bra, with a pair of spaghetti straps over her shoulders. Her panties were also made of black mesh, and as she straightened to remove her bra, Connor drooled at the sight of the patch of brunette hair she had trimmed above her snatch. He'd started to wonder if the orderlies were grooming these girls as they were impeccable.

His attention was immediately drawn upwards as her bra was released, and Meg let it slide down her arms to drop to the clean, pock-marked floor. Her tits were impressive, E cups to Connor's practiced eye. Her boobs shuddered and jiggled as she went about the task of getting naked. Connor wasn't really sure why she was getting naked, but watching her do so was getting him hard.

With nothing but her panties, she took hold of the two thin straps over each hip, her panties matching her bra in that regard. She shimmied them over her hips, and then she bent forward to slide them down her legs. Her breasts swung forward, presenting her areolas for his attention. They were small compared to the size of the breast each one capped, maybe only three or three and a half inches across.

"Well, hurry up," she told him as she turned towards the cot.

"What the hell is going on in this place?" he asked as he hurriedly shed his clothes.

His cock was at full mast, and as Meg climbed onto the cot, his rod had one target, the pink, slightly wet pussy lips peeking between the cheeks of Meg's round ass as she climbed onto the cot onto all fours.

***

Administrator Glass sat at his desk, positively amazed. He never thought he'd get material like this, despite how much he hoped and dreamt. Something to hold over Ms Sarah to get her to do his bidding.

He jumped up from his desk and hurried down the hall, eager to get to her office and have her start blowing him.

Reaching her door, he found it open. He rushed in and slammed the door behind him, flicking the lock.

Her high-backed chair faced the mesh-covered window, hiding her from view.

"I've waited a long time for this. I've dreamed of this moment," he told her.

Her chair slowly swivelled around to face him. Her dark hair was held up in a tight bun on top of her head.

She was topless, her round, perky tits hovered, defying gravity, swaying slightly as she swung the chair around.

"Of course you have," she replied. "What's it going to be? Blowjob? Titfuck? Anal? What does your limited mind desire?"

"Watch it!"

"Oh come now, do you really expect me to be a pleasant captive? Besides, I know you're just salivating at the chance to punish me, aren't you?"

It was true.

"So, what's it going to be?"

"Come over here and suck my cock."

"Of course," she replied with a sarcastic smile.

She stood up behind her desk. At the sight of her underwear his cock throbbed. She was wearing the tiniest micro G-string he could ever have imagined. If she wasn't shaved, her bush would have been on full display.

Ms Sarah towered over him, before she slowly sunk to her knees in her own office. Glass was really going to enjoy this.

Her breasts pressed against his thighs as she made quick work of his belt, whipping it out through the loops of his pants. Next came the button, as he looked down at her in anticipation.

Then came the zip, and his erection poked out above his open pants. Funny, he thought he'd been wearing underpants.

She licked her lips before enveloping the shiny head of his prick with her mouth.

He moaned and pushed forward, grabbing hold of the bun on top of her head and ramming himself into her. He was surprised she didn't gag, or even react in any way. It annoyed him just a bit.

Glass started ramming himself into her, shoving her head back and forth as he face-fucked her. It was incredible. It had been far too long since Ms Sarah herself graced him with her carnal delights.

The sheer pleasure of it though was proving to be too much. He could feel the cum, churning in his balls, threatening to burst inside her mouth, to succumb to the oral pleasure she was bestowing upon him.

"Oh, god. No, stop. Stop."

Her blowjob slowed, rescuing Glass from the brink.

"Your desk, bend over your desk," he told her.

Without a peep of trouble, she stood up and stepped over to her desk. Gently, she laid her torso across it, her boobs bulging out the sides of her chest. She then reached back and inched the strings of her bikini down her hips. It hitched as her incredible ass cheeks refused to part with the treasured, sexy material, but finally, she stood, bent over her desk, naked, wet and waiting for Glass. Just as he dreamt of her, often.

Wasting no more time, he ran up behind her and shoved his hard cock inside her without preamble.

"Oh fuck yes, Sarah, so good, unh, yes, god, yes," he moaned as he started sliding his cock in and out of her.

She was so hot, boiling even, his cock felt like it was inside a pot of hot, thick, pumpkin soup.

He thrust his hips back and forth, pumping inside Ms Sarah for all he was worth. He wouldn't last forever, in fact, he may not last much longer at all.

*RINNNNG, RINNNNG*

The phone on her desk started chirping, but he didn't care, he was balls deep inside his fantasy-tormentor again.

*RINNNNG, RINNNNG*

It continued, and though he tried to ignore it, his rhythm was thrown off as he ploughed his small, hard cock into Ms Sarah.

*RINNNNG, RINNNNG*

He felt himself start to soften inside her, despite how good it felt to be inside her tight, wet, velvety passage.

*RINNNNG, RINNNNG*

"FUCK!" he shouted before reaching down and picking up the phone.

"WHAT?!?" he yelled into the old-fashioned, rounded handset.

"M-Mr Glass, th-the d-d-delivery tr-truck is here," stuttered the idiot who unloaded the trucks down at the receiving bay.

"FUCK!" he shouted before slamming the phone down.

He looked around, suddenly disoriented. Where was Ms Sarah? Where the hell was he? This was his office, not the Matron's.

His erection tented his trousers.

He looked down at his desk. The documents stacked on his desk represented over six months of diligent work by the cheapest private eye he'd been able to find.

Blackmail material on Ms Sarah, his ticket into her snatch.

He'd never left his office. He fell asleep and dreamt, again, of what he was going to do to her. The dream was all the more vivid this time, now that he had material.

He now sat at his desk, looking down at the documents, positively amazed. He never thought he'd get material like this, despite how much he hoped and dreamt. Something to hold over Ms Sarah to get her to do his bidding.

He jumped up from his desk and hurried down the hall, eager to get to her office and have her start blowing him.

Reaching her door, he found it open. He rushed in and slammed the door behind him, flicking the lock.

Her high-backed chair faced the mesh-covered window, hiding her from view.

"I've waited a long time for this. I've dreamed of this moment," he told her.

Her chair slowly swivelled around to face him. Her dark hair was held up in a tight bun on top of her head.

She was not topless, her round, perky tits were shoved inside her uniform with a long line of cleavage on display.

"Of course you have," she replied. "What's it going to be? Blowjob? Titfuck? Anal? What does your limited mind desire?"

"Watch it!"

"Oh come now, do you really expect me to be nice to you, worm? Besides, I know you're just salivating at the chance to punish me, aren't you?"

It was true.

"So, what's it going to be?"

"Come over here and suck my cock."

"Of course," she replied with a sarcastic smile.

She stood up behind her desk. Glass remembers the tiny micro G-string from his dream, recalling the alluring sight of her walking towards him in it. Her uniform was still sexy though, and his cock throbbed.

As she made her way towards him he couldn't help himself, he quickly undid his pants and dropped them around his ankles. His cock sprung up from his groin, eager for Ms Sarah's touch.

"So predictable," she said.

She knelt in front of him, her cleavage bulging.

"I suppose I'm going to have to touch it," she said sadly.

Her fingers made contact with his straining rod, moving down to the base. She aimed his cock towards her, pointing straight at her mouth. Glass watched as her sensual lips opened in a wide, round expression, his cock inching towards promised bliss. His dream of her blowjob was in the forefront of his mind. He recalled pushing forward and grabbing the bun she'd had her hair up in.

She licked her lips, inching closer towards the throbbing, purple head of his straining erection. The wet orifice poised, promising delight to his needy, angry cock.

"No," she suddenly told him, "this won't be happening."

She stood up and adjusted her uniform, settling her tits in the bodice and straightening the skirt.

Glass was too shocked to react. He had beaten her. She clearly knew it by the way she submitted, so how could she now turn around like this on him?

"You think you could beat me, you turf? I knew all about your little plan and you'll find it's all fallen through. Go on, leave if you don't believe me. You'll find the documents gone from your desk. You could even call your contact Eric, and ask him for copies. I know he'll pretend he doesn't even know you."

She paused to watch him. This was the kind of manipulative shit that really got her juices flowing. Her pussy had been juicing for days as she'd monitored Glass's plan from afar. Breaking it down had been simple. And now he stood in front of her as the slow gears of his brain worked through to the conclusion she'd already provided. His plan was nothing, gone, failed. He'd made a play and puttered out like a candle in the wind.

Her grin was wide, heartfelt and evil.

"The best you can hope for right now is to jerk off watching me cum."

Ms Sarah sat on her desk and hiked her uniform up, displaying her naked, shaved pussy. Her fingers crept across her thighs and started to play with the delicate petals of her flowering pussy.

She moaned at the pleasure she was going to reward herself with, and the soft sensations of her skilled caresses.

Glass was utterly confused but extremely horny. Her act when he walked in had clearly been nothing but a final preamble towards this complete deconstruction of his plan. Now she was going to lay back and masturbate, give herself an orgasm, while revelling in her total domination of him.

He felt pretty shit about the whole thing... for a second or so. Until he realised that he'd been surprised the further he got through the plan. Surprised she hadn't stepped in to stop him. She was a sadist, watching an ant crawl across the bench-top until it reached food, only to be crushed by a fingertip as it reached the goal.

Really, all he wanted from her was sexual release anyway.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

Normally he'd start slowly, but he was so confused and horny that he just started whipping his dick, jerking furiously as he watched her pleasure her own beautiful, delicious cunt. His cock was hard and ready for such treatment anyway.

Her fingers slipped inside her and she was pumping her digits into her wet, squelching cock box.

"Unh, yes," she murmured, "stroke your tiny cock you pathetic worm."

Glass's pre-cum bubbled out the tip of his prick and dripped into his jacking fist. As he continued pumping, his pre-cum coated his dick and was soon dripping to the floor, running over his fingers in rivulets.

"Unh, you want to cum. God. Don't you, worm?" she stammered.

"Yes," he gasped, "God yes."

"Not before me you turd," she commanded.

He watched as Ms Sarah convulsed. Her fingers were really going to town on her splayed gash, pushing and pausing deep inside her snatch.

"UNH! YES! FUCK YES!" she shouted.

Her eyes closed and Glass watched enraptured as she experienced bliss. Her hips pumped and shuddered, while her legs quivered.

Hi own cock shuddered, and he had to stop pumping, lest he cum without permission. In light of current circumstances, defying Ms Sarah was unthinkable.

"Oh, that was good. I love putting you in your place Glass. I should punish you of course, but you're so inept it's like you want to be caught and outplayed."

He wondered about this, considering his desire for sexual satisfaction from Ms Sarah.

"It was easy to fuck your little plan up, but still fun. Instead of punishing you, I'm going to give you a little reward. You should know though, that you walk a very fine line, a razor's edge. You may stir up a hornets' nest one day, and if you do that, I will utterly fucking destroy you and everyone you may have once held dear."

She realised this was a major mixed message, but didn't really care how confused it made him.

"Come over here," she ordered, beckoning with a finger.

Glass approached, still holding his dick.

"Once, and once only. Make it count."

Ms Sarah spread her legs further and leaned back. She was inviting glass to push his cock inside her but only once. He had to wonder if this really was reward or punishment. A single thrust inside her was sure to be sweet torture. He was scared he wouldn't be able to stop.

He got in position and then paused, afraid and unable to choose whether or not to do this.

"Fuck Glass, hurry up and fucking do it you piece of shit," she scolded him.

His tip touched her labia. It parted the wet folds, pressing against her quim and pushing towards the deep, tight tunnel of her pussy. Slowly he sunk inside her. But all too quickly he'd reached bottom

She still had bottom to go, but his small prick was totally inside her. There was nowhere to go now but out. He contemplated simply remaining inside her, but he didn't want to start to annoy her and he'd already done so by hesitating in the first place.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers
12