Amethyst: The Girl with a Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,345 Followers

"Looks like you were having plans of knocking me up while you kept from knocking me over." Now it's my turn to blush. I don't know what to say so he tips me a wink and says, "Its ok, I'll keep your secret. I'm an open minded sort of guy. As a matter of fact I'm so open minded that I'd like to buy you the caffeinated beverage of your choice if you're willing to accompany me to the commissary." I look at him in a complete loss of words. "Maybe we should try this from a different angle, my name's Nathan. Not Nate or Nat or anything else. Just Nathan. And you would be?"

"I'm Amethyst.

"Amethyst." He says it like he's tasting it. "I like that. Very pretty. Much like the owner. So Amethyst, will you accompany me so we can get to know one another better and enjoy a frosty beverage?"

"I want to, really, but I've got class in a few minutes and I can't miss class."

He glances down at the front of my skirt where the bulge is a little bigger now. He looks at me with strikingly blue eyes that peek out from under the black hair hanging across his forehead and says, "I can see that you're interested in me and I'm telling you that I'm interested in you. I take my studies seriously and would never advocate for skipping class, however, just this once won't kill our GPAs will it?"

I'm so confused. I know I should go to class, but the thought of maybe getting in Nathan's pants is causing my penis to stiffen and my resolve to weaken.

"I promise that we will do more than talk if that's what's holding you back."

Resolve? What resolve? My heart is pounding in my chest as look into those blue eyes and softly say, "Sure, I'll go with you."

"Good. Now carry my postman's pouch so that it hides your excitement and we'll go get us a Coke or something."

He slips his pouch over my head and we position it just so and then he offers me his hand. I take it and we walk hand and hand to the student union.

Ten minutes later we are sipping on Cokes in a quiet corner. Nathan has told me all about his future plans to conquer the business world. He sounds very driven and I can tell that he is very smart. He asks about me and I tell him I'm studying banking and statistics. He nods sagely and suggests that one day perhaps we could collaborate on his empire building. We sit in silence for a bit and I finally get up enough nerve to ask,

"So how did you get to be so 'open minded'?"

"Well, a pal of mine back home and I were wondering what all the fuss was about homosexuality. We talked about it on and off at different times then out of the blue one day he kisses me. It wasn't wholly unpleasant so I went along. That night we went all the way. I screwed him. He screwed me. We both came several times and when it was over I'd learned that I really have no interest in men. None. But even though I didn't much care for buggering him, I found that I did like to be filled in the backside area. At least I enjoy that sensation as long as I don't have to look at a guy doing it to me. I had a girlfriend at the time and with some exceptional sweet talking I convinced her to use a strapon on me. She couldn't get into that scene so we only did it a couple of times. Not too long afterwards we broke up and I came to the university. There, you now know all of my sordid sexual details. So how about you? How long have you been living as a girl?"

"All my life."

"I know that people like you believe you are born as girls trapped in a boy's body and all, but how long have you looked like this?"

"That's what I'm trying to say. I've always been a girl. I just got my penis this morning." Nathan looks at me with complete disbelief. "Really! It was a fortunate lab accident. I was going to the lab to tutor someone and wound up spilling a beaker full of some kind of blue liquid down my front."

"Don't you mean unfortunate lab accident?"

"Not for me. I've always wanted to have a penis. This is more of a dream come true. And to top it all off now I've met you." Nathan smiled.

"You sound like a girl who plans to get lucky." My heart is pounding as I ask,

"Well, aren't I?"

Nathan opens the door to his apartment and flicks on a light as he leads me inside. I'm not sure what to expect, but what I see surprises me. His place is neat and tidy, conservatively furnished and pretty well matched up for a university student. It's a small one bedroom affair with a little galley kitchen off of the living area. I'm shaking with excitement and not noticing much else. He tosses his keys on the coffee table and turns to me. I reach for him and pull him into a kiss. Our lips meet for a moment and then I'm pressing my tongue into his mouth. I feel on the ragged edge of control, breathing hard through my nose. My hands are running up along his ribs and I can feel his muscles beneath his shirt. He is lean and hard, just like the penis straining to escape my panties. He pulls back breaking the kiss and I pull him back to me, but before I cover his mouth he sputters out,

"Shouldn't we take it a little slower?"

"No."

And my hand is on the back of his neck pulling his mouth back to mine. I'm playing with his nipple through his shirt. Pinching it and rolling it between my finger and thumb which draws funny noises from the back of his throat. I slip a hand down onto his butt and feel his muscle tighten. He has a nice ass and I grip it hard in my hand. His arms are around my waist so I take one of his hands and place it on my cock. He squeezes it and my knees go weak. Then he runs his hand along the length. Not once but several times as if to be sure of what he's feeling. He pulls away from my mouth.

"That thing is huge! There's no way I can handle that!" Feeling a bit desperate I say,

"Sure you can! It's not that big, I'm sure it will fit in you just fine."

"No, no I don't think so." He pulls back from me and we look at it together. Somehow it got out of my panties and it's sticking out from under the front of my skirt. In my head I have to admit he's right, it does look big.

"I bet it's no bigger than yours!" I reach out and undo his pants. When I push them to the floor his under pants go with them and his penis pops out. There are a couple of inches separating them, but there is no need of a ruler. Mine is obviously larger.

"Well now, isn't this embarrassing. At least when my friend and I compared them mine was a little bigger than his."

I don't know what to say. In truth I wouldn't want it in my bottom either, but I very desperately want it inside of his. I feel like the moment is slipping away so I do the only thing I know to do. I take charge.

"Listen Nathan, I didn't come here with you for some cheerful conversation. I came here to have sex with you. It only takes one look at my cock to tell how excited I am. So you and I are going to fuck. Now get on your knees and start sucking me."

Nathan got a strange look in his eyes and just when I'm about to give up he drops to his knees, grips the base of my penis and takes the head in his mouth. It feels wonderful. So hot, so wet and slippery, so deliciously dirty that I want to come in his mouth right now.

"Deeper. Take more of me in your mouth."

And he does! Oh how incredible it feels!

"That's it. Just a bit deeper. C'mon, you can do it."

The tip of my cock reaches the back of his throat and he gags a little. He pulls back, swallows and goes down again. I'm looking down past my boobs to where my skirt is bunched up between his hands and my belly. I find the view of the round O of his lips sliding along my hard shaft mesmerizing and I know I'm only going to last a few more seconds.

"Nathan, I'm going to cum and I want you to swallow it. Every drop." He looks up into my eyes and I see that he isn't very happy about that order, but he doesn't protest. I keep looking into his eyes as I get closer and closer. Finally the orgasm arrives like a freight train to a station it has no intention of stopping in.

"MMM...Ugh...Ugh...UGH!" I flex my muscles, squirting the first hard shot into his throat. "UGH!" The next one is hot on the heels of the first and three more follow. The whole time I'm watching the look on his face. He grimaces, but swallows like a good boy. Unlike having Caroline suck me off this time it revs me up for the main event. I'm finally going to get to push my very own throbbing penis deep into a guy's tight ass. I pull my prick from his mouth and step back. When I look down I see that his prick is harder than ever.

"Looks like you enjoyed sucking on my girl cock. You must want me to boss you around. You want me to dominate you and use you. Don't you Nathan?"

"Yes Amethyst."

"I thought so. I bet you love looking at my curvy girl body and nice boobs while you suck on my dick. My dick that is so much bigger than your little penis."

"Yes Amethyst. You're the perfect woman."

"Yes I am. All woman, with that extra bit to make a submissive boy like you do anything I want. Now get up and bend over the arm of this sofa because I'm going to give you a present. I'm going to push my big girl dick in your ass and give you my virginity." I run my hand along the side of his face. "You do want my virginity don't you? Every guy wants a virgin, right?" All he can bring himself to do is nod.

The apprehension radiates from his face, but he is so submissive he must do my bidding. Before he leans over the couch I stop him and finish undressing him. I want to be able to see his body. He has a lean build and it feels good beneath my hands. But his arse is the focus of my attention. I run my hands over his arse cheeks, enthralled by how smooth and firm they feel. I love rubbing a guys butt so I massage it from top to bottom and back again. I even squeeze them together to see how much cleavage I can create. He is moaning appreciatively. Finally I spread them and get my first glimpse of his quivering little hole. It makes me think of spreading thick grass to find a terrified mouse shaking in fear. But this mouse is going to swallow the cat.

As much as I want to just shove my aching cock into him I know that I can't. It's very exciting to dominate him and yet I don't want to hurt him. At least not too much, because taking my penis is going to hurt no matter what I do. I spit on my fingers, something I never would have done this morning, and spread it on his quivering hole. I rub it around the crinkled rim and push some inside. I slide my index finger into him and he unconsciously grips it with his sphincter. The feeling almost makes me cum on the floor. I withdraw my finger slowly and he clings to it, his arse hole pulling out as if it's reluctant to release me. There is no way my cock can get any harder. I glance down at it and see a thin line of clear pre-cum dangling from the tip as if it is drooling. There are so many things I want to do so, so many things I want to try, but right now I can't wait any longer to be inside of him.

I work up as much spit as I can and put it in my hand to rub over the tip of my penis. I'm impressed with just how effective this is. I'm super slippery as I place the tip against his tight sphincter and push. I watch the tip start into him, but before I can get the head inside him he clamps shut, squeezing me back out. I can feel him spasm against the tip of my prick. He opens a little then clamps shut over and over. Finally he slows and I feel him relax a little so I push again. This time I do it quickly and pop the head inside his sphincter which clamps down just behind the rim of my cock head. Nathan takes a quick breath as this happens.

"Amethyst, you're so big! I want you inside me but I'm scared."

"Oh Nathan, this feels soooo good. Even better than I ever imagined! I want to be inside you so badly I'm trembling. Please don't be scared. I won't hurt you on purpose, but I have to be all the way inside you. I can't possibly stop now. I'm going to push some more so try to relax."

"Okay. But please go slow."

Go slow? How can I possibly go any slower? I push and my shaft begins to disappear into him. I feel his inner sphincter resisting, but I keep pushing. I'm mesmerized by the sight of my thick cock stretching him open and steadily disappearing into him. Nathan begins to pant as I press harder against his resistance. Suddenly I feel the tip pass his inner sphincter and three short seconds later I'm fully inside him and feeling sensations I've never felt before. Nathan is all around me. Hot, wet and slippery, but more than that it's as if I can feel his insides pulsing around me. I make a little circle with my hips and the feeling of him moving around me and with me is euphoric. I am rock hard inside his softness and how that feels is beyond my ability to describe.

"Nathan you feel so tight and wet. I love how your arse hole is gripping me. This is the most incredible feeling I've ever felt! I just want to be inside you like this forever!"

I grip his hips and make some short strokes knowing that I'm going to cum any second. There's so much I want to do! So many positions I want to try! But they'll have to wait because right now my whole world is my cock in his arse. I'm trying not to cum with all of my might yet I might as well be trying to hold back a Tsunami with my bare hands.

"Nathan I'm cumming! Oh hell you feel so good I've got to cum right now! OOOOOH YEA! OH YEA! Ugh...UGH...UGH!" I'm buried in him to the very base of my cock as I pump what feels like a gallon of cum into him. My head is spinning and as the last shot leaves me I collapse along his back. Out of breath and still deep inside him I bask in the afterglow of an orgasm the likes of which I've never comprehended could exist. It built up so high and then suddenly it explodes and is over. No gentle bell curve of rising, cresting and slipping down the back side like I was used to, no this was a rocket launch into the stratosphere and when it was over, a crash landing back into reality. I am crashing as a muffled sob escapes Nathan. I push up off of him and only then do I realize that I'm still fully clothed. My penis is simply popped out of my panties and inserted in this lovely boy's bottom. I pull out of him slowly and watch as he grips my penis just as he did my finger and a little tingle in my balls tells me that it wouldn't take much to be ready to go again, but I'm getting the feeling that Nathan is finished. The head comes out with a soft plop and his hole closes. I help him up and he turns to sit gingerly on the arm of the sofa.

"I'm sorry Amethyst. I didn't mean to cry, but you fill me up so much it kind of aches."

"I'm sorry too Nathan. I didn't want to hurt you."

"That's Okay. Once I get used to you it won't hurt anymore."

"You know that makes it sound like you want to do it again."

"I do, just not tonight. Things are...a little bit stretched. You're a big girl you know!"

I can't help but grin, "Yes, I know. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Can I see you tomorrow?"

"Sure. I'll buy some actual lubrication to use."

Nathan pulls me to him and lays his head on my chest. I hold him for a while before I say,

"I need to get going. I should see if I can get someone's notes to the class I missed tonight."

"Yea, sure. I understand. It was fun."

"Oh it was way more than fun. At least for me. Thanks Nathan."

"You're very welcome my dear Amethyst."

I adjust my panties and skirt then head to the door. As I'm leaving Nathan is gathering up his things and says, "See you tomorrow."

"I can't wait!" And that's the truth. Actually I want to do him again right now. I can't believe that I feel so horny so soon after bending Nathan over his sofa.

I walk through the coolness of the early evening back to my dorm. I have this huge grin on my face that seems to be contagious because most of the people I'm passing are smiling back at me. I get to my room and strip down for a shower. As I'm soaping up my curves I find it very sensuous. I've never enjoyed touching my own body like this and it is giving me quite an erection. My soap covered hands find their way to my new penis and what starts as cleaning becomes pleasuring. I remember that I have a hot date with the captain of the polo team's arse left over from this morning so I place my hands on top of each other with my thumbs making an O underneath. This looks sort of like a stretched sphincter so I imagine that I'm sliding in and out of Devin's tight perfect arse. My boobs bounce and sway in the warm water as I pump him with my cock. Just as I'm getting into tempo I hear someone knocking on my door. I try to ignore them, but they are very persistent so finally I shout out,

"Hold on a minute! I'll be right there!"

I rinse off and towel down quickly. I'm not completely dry, but what I've missed the thick robe will pick up. Just like earlier I'm having a difficult time keeping my penis tucked out of sight as I approach the door.

"Who is it?"

"My name's Dev, you don't know me but we have a mutual friend named Caroline who says I need to come see you. It was my experiment that you in inadvertently dumped on yourself this morning. Please open the door!"

Caroline told this guy about me? I'm not sure what to do, but since it was his experiment I feel that I should let him in. I open the door to a very excited young man with rumpled yellow hair, fiery green eyes and to my utter amazement he's wearing riding pants and a polo jersey. Dev is obviously short for Devin. He bursts in before I have a chance to invite him and is talking a mile a minute.

"They were all laughing at me. I told them it could work, but everyone just laughed. Can you believe it? Of Course you can! People always think they know better! But what the hell do they know! Is it true? Did Caroline really see what she thought?"

I'm in shock. The delicious guy I was just thinking of in the shower is in the room with me and he's asking to see my new penis. I guess when things go right in my world, everything goes right. I slip my robe off my shoulders and let it fall into a pool around my feet. His face lights up with wonder and he drops to his knees. I place a hand on my hip and strike a pose like a Greek statue. He speaks to me in a soft voice.

"My God Amethyst, you are perfect. Look at it! Look at your penis, your smooth girl cock! It's beautiful! You're beautiful! You're curvy and voluptuous and your penis matches perfectly! I was wrong all along! It was so simple! It required a topical application, not ingestion! I shouldn't have had Caroline drink the serum, but instead rub it on. Can I touch it?" All I can do is nod because I'm afraid that my voice will betray my lust if I speak. Devin touches it like a doctor examining me in his office. He's very clinical and his face is very serious. He runs his fingers along my skin and then squeezes me firmly, making my knees go weak. "Nice and firm." He pushes it up against my belly to examine my new testicles as well. He feels them gently through the skin of my sack and looks so closely that I can feel his breath on them which is driving me crazy. "Is it all fully functional?" I can't stand it anymore so I get a handful of that sunshine yellow hair at the back of his head and hold him steady as I point my cock at his mouth. He grins up at me and says, "I thought you'd never ask."

Devin opens his mouth and takes most of me into him in one swallow. I'm still holding onto his head, but there is no need for me to direct him because he's sucking me with a vengeance. He makes Caroline and Nathan look like fumbling high school kids. Devin works me fast, then slow, then fast again, sucking and licking me like he can't get enough of me. I let go of his head and put my hands on my hips, but his grabs both of my hands and puts them back on his head. I can take a hint so I hold on and start thrusting into his mouth. Adoration is pouring out of his green eyes as he looks up into mine across my stomach and past my bouncing boobs. Looking into his eyes pushes me over the edge and suddenly I'm erupting in his mouth. Slightly out of control I push deeper with each shot of cum. "Ugh...UGH...UGH...UGH...UUUUUGGGHHH! Oh bloody hell!"

ruwild
ruwild
2,345 Followers