Ami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
350 Followers

Ami could feel her clit throbbing and screaming. She threw the book on the bed and lay back with her legs spread wide. "Screw it, enough reading. William, slide your prick into my hot cunt and let's fuck! "

William didn't hesitate; his cock was hard and ready for round two. "Oh God, I love it when you talk dirty.

William positioned himself between her legs, grabbing her by the ankles and spreading them as wide as they could go. He watched and drooled as she took hold of his cock, guiding it into her hot hole. He then nailed her with deep, long, hard strokes.

Ami bucked her hips wildly and squealed, "Ooooh God, my cunt has missed your throbbing cock." She then reached down and began rubbed her clit furiously. Then looking into William's eyes she cried. "Fuck me, harder! Oh yes, just like that!"

William exclaimed, "God, you are so fucking hot! I want to fuck you ass tonight too!"

Ami shoved her hips into William's impaling cock and shook all over. Then with a high shrill that would shatter every crystal glass in her cupboard cried out, "Oh God you know I love my ass done," covering his cock with a profuse amount of her fluids as she encountered her first climax.

After Ami came back down to earth she spoke to William. "I have an idea; let's look to see if there is a new anal position in the book."

William stopped fucking her long enough to take a look at the book with her. It was then he noticed some of the pages were turned down. He could not resist the urge to tease her. "Hum, what's this, the positions you have tried with Gopal, or ones you want to try with me?"

A sly smile crossed her face and she confessed "Both."

Ami then told William, this anal position is called "THE CONCEALED DOOR."

William grabbed the book from Ami and threw it on the floor, yelling "Enough with the instructions doll, this dick needs your hot ass around it."

He placed two cushions in the middle of the bed and told Ami to lie atop on her stomach with her thighs slightly parted.

Ami did as William told her. After getting comfortable, she reached around and spread her ass cheeks for him. William got behind her and put his legs on the either side of hers. He then guided his pulsating shaft into Ami's vaginal opening to get it slick. William spit on her anal opening and wet his index finger, teasing her tight anal opening. Slowly it relaxed and he pushed it harder into her ass, hearing it pop in.

Ami clamped down on William's finger with the force of a vice grip.

A bubbly cry came from her lips "Oh God, it feels so good. Slide another finger in honey! Ah yes, just like that. Now, use your cock, baby!"

He moaned and watched as his fingers expanded Ami's ass. William replaced his finger with the head of his cock, pausing to let Ami's ass get accustomed to its size.

"Oh fuck baby, I like it! Your ass is so fucking tight this way. Am I hurting you?"

Ami shrieked, "No it doesn't hurt. Fuck my ass......harder!"

William swallowed hard and began panting heavily as he slowly began fucking Ami's ass. His hands reached around and started pinching and rolling her hard nipples.

Ami quivered with anticipation as her fingers slid between the folds of her pussy and began rubbing her clit. As William fucked her deep and hard, Ami's climax was building like a freight train out of control. She pinched her clit hard and bucked wildly against his cock, oozing cum everywhere.

Hot damn! William has never seen Ami gush so much cum before and exclaimed't "Ooooh fuck, I can hold it back any longer baby!" He thrust his cock into her ass once more and filled it with his cum.

She felt him unload, filling her ass with so much fluid it dripped own her masturbating fingers. "Oh God, I this is the best position we have tried so far. You really know how to push my buttons."

They lay together like that until his cock slid out of her ass. He admired her and whispered, "How about joining me in the Jacuzzi my tired baby?"

kandie
kandie
350 Followers
12