Amie Gives Her Black Lover Bad News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amie pauses but soon continues, "I then felt Dwayne rubbing my anus, I look over my shoulder and see he is applying lube. He works his finger into my ass and I react by pulling away and as I do I start sucking the cock in front of me. I hear Dwayne unzipping his fly and soon he is shoving his big cock into my ass. I gasped and tried to catch my breath but I am struggling to do so with a big black cock in my mouth. Suddenly, I felt a big rough hand rubbing my tits and the guy in the other room had come in and was feeling me up."

"Were you turned on by this?" I asked.

Her eyes glaze over and she stares off and says, "You would think I would not enjoy this at all, there I was totally naked on the filthy floor of a glory hole room with Dwayne fucking my ass and me sucking off a smelly cock with a fat black man twice my age pawing my tits with his big rough hands. Incredibly, I felt a wave of an orgasm coming over me. It was so degrading but also so hot and sexy in some bizarre way. Shit, I must be a real nymphomaniac, how can you stay with me? When the stranger behind the wall had cum in my mouth, I turned my attention to the other one in the room with me. I had no more than got his cock in my mouth when he let go with a stream of jizm and his cock popped out and splattered on my cheek and onto the floor. It was then I noticed some remnants of dried cum on the floor and wall. Dwayne then filled my ass with his semen and soon it was all over. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up as best as I could and fixed my makeup. It was then that I got quite mad at Dwayne for taking me to that place."

"Yeah, he was being a dick because you had told him you didn't want to see him anymore." I observed.

"He seemed to want to push me to my limits and to degrade me. I told him I thought he wasn't too nice to me and the bastard defended himself by telling me that I seemed to enjoy myself and he thought it was an incredible thrill and fulfilled one of his fantasies. He also reminded me that I could have backed out at any time." Amy's voice trails off and says no more and with that I pull back out into traffic. As I drive home she seemed to be absorbed in deep thoughts, staring out the passenger window at the passing scenery as we drove home.

12