Amie is Unfaithful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amie and I discussed all this and we both concluded that allowing black men to sleep with her had complicated matters severely and we needed to figure out what to do next. What we decided to do was go to a marriage counselor and try to make sense of what was happening to us.

We looked around and decided to go with a female counselor named Mary. She was probably about 45 and seemed nice when we first met with her and we felt comfortable with her. On the day of our first appointment Amie and I sat in her waiting room feeling very nervous, not knowing how this was going to go. With Amie's permission I had installed a voice activated recording app on my cell phone which I had in my pocket with the ringer turned off. We both agreed we wanted to have a recording of our session to review later. We waited impatiently until Mary finally came out and ushered us into her office. We sat in comfortable chairs facing her, no desk or anything, it seemed very informal. Mary was wearing knee length skirt and a rose colored blouse and navy blue jacket. She sat down, crossed her legs and smiled at us and said, "I am here to help you work through problems you are having with your relationship. I want you both to be totally honest with me and bear in mind that what is said in this office stays here. I am not here to judge, just to help. So let's start. Tell me about both of you and why you are here?"

Amie and I looked at each other and we both froze, not knowing who should go first. She had that deer in the headlights look so I decide to speak first.

"Well," I said as I tried to find out where to start, "Amie and I have been married for 15 years now and until recently have been very happy together. I love her very much and she loves me."

I looked at Amie to confirm this last statement and she smiles shyly and nods. I thought for a few moments and continued, "I think of myself as a good provider and Amie makes a pretty good salary also so we are very comfortable financially so money is not the problem."

I now sat there not sure how to continue. Mary looks back and forth at Amie and myself and finally says to Amie, "Do you have anything to add? If money is not the problem then why are you here?"

Amie blushes and in a few seconds say, "No, money is not the problem... it is, it is sexual."

Mary jots something on her notepad and inquires, "What is the nature of the problem? What kind of intimacy problems are there?"

We sat there for a bit and finally I said, "The problem is not really our sex life, the sex is great. I, I, I don't really know how to start to explain it" I stammered. I was now regretting this marriage counseling.

"Just take your time and when you are ready you can tell me." She gently tells me.

Amie and look at each other and suddenly Amie blurts out, "The sex between Bob and I is good, it is just that we have done some experimenting lately and it has caused some problems."

Amie just lets that hang there in the air and when it is obvious that she is not going to continue, Mary says with a little smirk, "Go on, I need a little more information if I am going to help you!"

In a few moments, Amie responds, "After several years of marriage Bob started sharing me with other men." We are not really swingers, I have sex with strange men and he watches."

Mary writes some more and then looks up a us and asks, "You've been married for 15 years and started in this lifestyle how long ago?"

"It was about 7 years ago when we started." I responded. "We didn't do it a lot, just every once in awhile for fun. It actually went pretty good for awhile, with few problems."

Mary looks out the window for a few seconds and asks, "Usually it is one or the other who initiates this kind of sexual activity, which one of you had the idea first?"

Amie looks at me and responds to her question, "It was Bob's idea mostly. I had told him about my sexual experiences I had before I met him. I hadn't really told him much up until several years ago. One night I told him how I had enjoyed the company of several black lovers when I was younger. He got very excited about this and our sex that night was very intense."

I appeared to me that Mary was blushing just a bit and she says, "Well, for many women having a black lover is a pretty exciting and in some cases the husband is also turned on by it. What happened after that?"

"For several days we made love intensely every day, sometimes more than once and each time Bob kept asking me questions about black men. He wanted to know how good they were in bed, how big their cocks were and what I liked about them." Amie answered.

The counselor was busy writing notes as Amie spoke and there was silence for a what seemed forever. Finally, Mary clears her throat and asks Amie, "Why do you think you are so attracted to black men?"

Amie glances at me and takes a deep breath and says, "Well, I found myself attracted to them from the time I was a little girl, I thought their dark skin was so beautiful. I was brought up in Alabama and my family is dead set against interracial relationships, especially when it comes to their little girl. I dated both white and black boys in high school but always kept the black men a secret from my parents. To this day they have no idea I have ever had sex with a black man. The first time I had sex with a black man was so incredible. I loved the texture of their skin and their smell and in general most of my black lovers are in great shape with bodies that are better than most of the white men I have had sex with. It didn't hurt that they were great lovers and made me feel like a queen. I was also so turned on my the contrast of my skin against theirs and when I thought about what my family would think if they could see me making love to them...Oh My!" I had heard this stuff before from my wife, she seems to get pretty excited talking about her black lovers.

"It looks like part of the attraction is the taboo aspect of interracial sex, especially in some parts of society." Mary says.

Amie thinks for a bit and says, "Oh yes, I think that's true. The first time I was with a black lover I felt very guilty and cried. I felt that way for quite awhile but even so I kept being drawn back to black men, mostly as a sexual partner and not as a long term boyfriend. When I went away to college I could have black boyfriends and my family would not have found out. I had several relationships with black lovers but for the most part I had short term flings, lots of one night stands with them. My longer term relationships were with white men."

"That's interesting, you've used black men for recreational sex but haven't had a stable relationship with them." Mary observed. "I looks to me you feel you need to do this because of your family and the fact they would never approve of you dating a black man. Obviously you enjoy their company and find them attractive so this must be the reason, do you agree?"

Amie thinks for a bit and says, "Yes, that is probably the reason why. I love Bob and my family adores him. I'm not sure my family would ever approve me having an interracial marriage."

Mary continues to question Amie about black men, "What else do you like about your black lovers? Give some details, how does your experiences with them compare with your love life with your husband?"

I didn't like her questions she was asking, it seemed like she was fishing for sexual details that were irrelevant. It seemed to me she was getting turned on by the answers my wife was giving her. Amie continued to answer her questions, telling of the incredible orgasms she has achieved with them and how much she enjoyed being with them. Amie then said, "As I said before they have great bods and the sex is great...they just know their way around a woman's body."

The counselor then turns her attention to me and asks me, "Your wife says it was your idea to share her with black men, can you tell me why this was such an appealing idea to you?"

I was at a loss for words and just sat there. I glanced at Amie and back to Mary and finally I gathered my thoughts enough to answer. "I never had these thoughts or desires before Amie told me about her sex life before she met me. I always put her up on a pedestal and considered myself the luckiest man in the world that she was with me. When I first met her I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and never thought she would even consider dating me. I really thought she was out of my league but she seemed to be very nice to me and one thing led to another and before I knew it I had fallen in love with her and her with me. We got married and I knew nothing about her previous sex life until we were married for several years."

I hesitated and thought for a bit and continued, "I don't know what it was but when she told me how adventuresome she was sexually and her black lovers it just ignited a spark in me. I just couldn't get the image out of my mind of her with black men. I kept visualizing her on her back with a black man on top of her and the contrast of their skin colors. I had conflicting feelings, both jealousy and very turned on. When she told me how submissive she was with them and that she had engaged in group sex with them I found myself crazy with desire for some reason. I just never thought of her in this way before."

Mary then asks me, "How long after she told you about it before you suggested opening your marriage to black men?"

"Oh, maybe a few weeks, I kept asking her questions about her experiences and I could not get enough of her telling me about them. I finally worked up the courage to ask her if she would consider having sex with them while I watched." I replied.

"What was your reaction?" Mary asked Amie.

Amie answered, "At first I was upset and pretty mad at Bob but after thinking about it I got turned on and agreed to do it."

Amie and I proceeded tell her about the first experience with Dwayne and his friends. We told of the complications we had when Dwayne falling in love with her and her having strong feelings for him. We also told her of the 8 man interracial gang bang.

Mary was writing on her pad and after a few minutes she looks up and asked asked Amie, "How frequently did you sleep with these men?"

Amie responds, "With Bob watching and with black men, maybe a several times...yeah. We also did a threesome with one other man, a white man but only that one time."

Mary thinks for a moment and says, "Even with the complications it seems like you both enjoyed the experience you had with your black lovers. When did it become a problem for you?"

I found myself responding almost immediately, "I always had mixed emotions about all this, I was the one that initially wanted Amie to have sex with black men but when I actually witnessed the act it brought out a jealous streak. Don't get me wrong, I was incredibly turned on seeing her give it up to them, I was just disturbed by how much she was willing to do with them."

"Like what?" Mary inquires.

I paused for a second and answered, "For instance, the first time was with Dwayne and his 3 friends. I had assumed they would use condoms but none of them did. She also let them do anal sex on her which in all the years we had been together, she had denied me. She had only met them a few hours before so they were basically strangers, you can imagine how this made me feel."

Mary looks at Amie and asks her, "Why is this? Why did you do sex acts with these strange men but denied your husband?"

Amie bites her lower lip, thinking and responds, "I have always been VERY submissive to my black lovers and have never denied them anything. I don't know why but it turns me on so much to not have anything off limits when it comes to them."

"That is interesting, I have seen something like this before. Even with your reservations you continued in this lifestyle for quite awhile. What finally happened to make you feel like you needed counseling?" Mary asked us.

We told her about Amie dancing in the strip club and picking up Jackson over my objections. I told her how much I hated him and really did not want him fucking my wife. I found him to be so smug and I felt he was trying to intimidate me the whole time. Even so, I found myself turned on the whole time Amie and Jackson had sex.

We also told her about the my wife's risky behavior by the lake with the 2 young black thugs and how I thought we had decided to take a break from Amie taking on black lovers while we started a family. I then told her about the last straw which was Amie having an affair with Jackson. That was what led us to seek counseling.

Mary asked, "Amie, why did you do this. You know your husband did not want you to be with Jackson. Why did you betray his trust, especially with that man?"

"I don't know. I do know I was very attracted to Jackson, his self confidence and how he seems to be in so strong and in control. I was also angry that Bob forbid me from being with him..."

I interrupted, "I don't understand your attraction to him, he's not that good looking and he's an asshole!"

"That's your opinion!" Amie hisses.

"Now, take it easy. We'll talk this through." Mary interjects.

I decided to use this opportunity to find out what happened between Amie and Jackson when they disappeared, Amie has always been so honest with me and this thing really hurt me. I turned to Amie and asked, "What I want to know is what happened when you and Jackson left the motel, where did you two go?"

"Do I have to answer that?" Amie asked Mary.

"You don't have to but it would be good to be totally honest with your husband." Mary says.

Amie is silent for what seemed like an eternity and finally says, "Well, I had gotten together with Jackson three other times before Bob caught us. During the time we spent together I had told him about my fantasies and fetishes. I told him how I was particularly aroused by bondage, being tied up and totally helpless. I told him about the 8 black man gang bang where I started the evening tied spread eagle on the bed and used. He seemed to be very interested in this subject and the day that Bob spied on us something happened."

"What was that?" Mary asked.

Amie takes a deep breath and continues, "We were making love and Jackson suddenly and gets out of bed. I was begging him to continue but instead he asked me if I trusted him. I thought that was an odd question and told him we didn't need to talk about that and kept pleading with him to continue making love to me. He refused and repeated the question. Finally I asked him why he needed to know if I trusted him. He told me had a treat for me that would fulfill my bondage fantasy." I made a mental note that she twice referred to him "making love" to her. This bothered me, she could have used the term screw or fuck of something but she seemed to think of him as a lover and not just a fuck buddy.

Amie pauses and glances at me and continues, "He told me he had a friend that specializes in that kind of thing and was willing to help. Jackson said he was wizard with ropes and it would be a treat for me. I was very surprised but I really wanted to continue making love to Jackson so I told him of course I trusted him, and I begged him to continue!

Instead he asked me if I was willing to give up all control and submit to whatever he and his friend would do to me. I was crazy with lust so I told him I was willing. I thought he would continue making love but instead told me to go clean up and get dressed. I did as he instructed even though my body ached for sexual fulfillment. I showered, put on more makeup and got dressed and we got into Jackson's car."

After some hesitation, Amie says, "Jackson drove us to a Walmart parking lot and pulled next to an older van that was parked there. We get out and go to the van where Jackson opens the passenger side door and speaks to someone. I asked him what was going on and he tells me to trust him. The rear door slides open and an older black man peers out and and motions us in. Jackson introduces him as Calvin, a an old friend and that he was his trainer when he boxed."

Amie then stops talking and looks down, biting her lower lip. Mary tells her to take her time and continue when she was ready.

"I get up into the van and stand there not knowing what to do. The van had a raised roof so I was able to stand up but Jackson had to bend down so he quickly sat down in a bucket seat. Calvin sat down on a bench seat that was towards the the back and looks me up and down. It made me feel very nervous."

"He then says to Jackson, 'You sure she can handle this?'"

Amie pauses then says, "Jackson told him I was ready for it."

"Calvin gets up and approached me and puts his hands on my shoulders and turns me around to look me over. He takes off my jacket, and hangs it over the back of a seat. He then orders me to take off all clothes. I hesitate and he says to Jackson, 'I thought you said she was ready for this.'"

"Jackson said, 'Trust me, she is!'"

"Jackson then glared at me and orders, 'Do as he says!'"

"Panicking I looked around and all windows in the van were covered by curtains and they were closed. The only way to see in was through the windshield and the windows by the front seats so it seemed unlikely anyone could see much so I found myself obeying him, I got out of my dress, I hadn't worn a bra and I remember the coolness on my nipples. I then kicked off my shoes and slid my panties down and I was finally totally nude in front of them. Calvin runs his rough hands over my breasts and it makes me gasp as he does. He then takes me by the hand and leads me to the rear of the van. I then noticed coils of rope lying on the seat and some boards of different lengths on the floor, some had some metal hooks on them.

Calvin picks up a small coil of rope and turns me around and I remember how rough his hands felt on my skin. He puts my wrists together behind me and I felt him wrap rope around them, it seemed like it took him forever as he tied my arms behind me. He then led me over to a bench seat and sat me on one end. He then kissed each one on my nipples and then stood back and looked me over. I remember noticing how bloodshot his eyes were."

Amie then paused for what seemed like forever before she continued, "He then leans over and places a blindfold on me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he whispers to me that they are going to do whatever they want to me and I would be powerless to stop them. I remember trembling with excitement even if I was so scared."

Mary then stops her and asks, "I don't recall you mentioning a safe word. Did you discuss a safe word with Jackson or Calvin before you got to this point?"

Amie looks down at her hands that she had folded in her lap and after a few seconds replies, "No, we never discussed it. I guess I just trusted Jackson that I would not get hurt."

Mary is now shaking her head and tells Amie, "I'm not judging what you did when I tell you that being safe is the first thing you should take into account when participating in alternative sexual practices. You really didn't know Jackson all that well to be doing what you did."

I just sat there in stunned silence as Amie recounted her experience. I was not sure if I believed all of it but I know I felt nothing but a seething hatred of Jackson. I kept seeing in my mind's eye his surly and so smug expression I saw in that hotel room when Amie fucked him for the first time. I never liked him anyway and this just just made my blood boil that Amie was so captivated by that asshole. To make matters worse she was willing to give up total control to him and go behind my back to do it. Hell, her and I always had a safe word when we had our interracial adventures and she has known me for many years. I also know that he knows I hate him and it must be particularly satisfying to him that Amie was sneaking around behind my back to be with him.