Amie Tempts her Teacher

Story Info
Karate student turns the tables and loses her cherry.
2.8k words
4.39
34.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a bad idea.

Steve ran his hand through his thick, gray hair. This was a disaster. She was far too tempting and he was far too weak. He'd been distracted all during class, her bright pink bra showing through her uniform. He'd sneak peeks when he should be paying attention, and lost every sparring match due to his distraction.

It was worth it.

Steve had taught karate classes for a long time. His constant workouts teaching had kept him very fit for a man of nearly 50. He was strong, with impressive muscles on his arms and legs. His knees were a bit weak, an unfortunate result of an old injury, but all in all he felt good about himself.

He enjoyed having female students join his classes, he felt it was important to teach them methods of self-defense. By the same token, he would teach the boys proper respect for women and encourage them to protect women around them. He was looked up to, treated as a role model, shaping young minds into responsible adults.

He collapsed into his chair, burying his head in his hands. He thought he was so strong. Everything had gone out the window the day she had walked in to his class. He remembered turning around to greet his students, and saw they had three friends with them to try out the class. He shook the hands of the two boys then turned towards the girl.

My God, she was enchanting. Quite lovely, with an air of total innocence. Her hair was braided into two pigtails, set high on her head. She wore glasses and had a dimpled smile, with clear blue eyes. After a pause, he extended his hand and she shook it. He was surprised - normally girls had a limp handshake, while hers was strong and confident.

Steve held her hand just a bit longer than he should have, staring into her eyes. Realizing this, he turned to everyone and began class, pushing thoughts of the girl aside. She was young enough to be his daughter, after all. He wondered how old she was...the guys were all about 16, so she probably was too.

The girl's name was Amie, and she ended up staying in the class. She was a quick study, one of the brightest students Steve had ever taught, whose dedication he couldn't help but admire. He still caught himself staring at her, but worked to control his impulses. She was too young! And besides, he was her teacher.

Fridays after classes Steve often had free practice sessions, where anyone could stop in for free and practice. The sessions were always casual, and some days the dojo was full of students and fellow teachers, sometimes it was a quiet night. One night he emerged from the dressing room to find there was only one student...Amie.

He gulped. Where was everyone?

"Well..." he said, awkwardly. "I guess it's just you and me tonight."

Amie smiled brightly. "That's okay, Sensei. But, um, I wanted to practice my sparring for the belt test next month, do you think we could partner for it? I know we aren't the same size but it would be good practice."

"Yes, that would be fine," Steve replied, his mind already full of thoughts he shouldn't be thinking. She was so innocent, so gorgeous...so off-limits.

But Amie was no fool, and wasn't nearly as innocent as she looked. She had noticed his stares, his sidelong glances. She suspected what he wanted. She didn't know for sure, of course, but she had decided she was willing to take that risk.

She and Steve lined up and began their match. Steve, of course, tried to spar more at her level, making mistakes such as occasionally dropping his guard. She took advantage of these moments, though she wasn't as fast as she could be. Steve focused on the match, sometimes stopping to show her a better technique. They had been at it for almost half an hour and he was just starting to feel comfortable. It was easy. Amie was like any other student.

As Steve stepped to turn, Amie's front foot shot out and swept his front leg. He lost his balance, and his knee, the one weak from the injury, hit the mat and he fell sideways. He landed well, on his side, and was about to roll onto his back and get back up when he was pushed back into the mat. Amie had followed, using her ground fighting technique, and was now on top of him with her legs on both sides and her arms pining his!

Steve was in shock. She had caught him totally off guard, but even more so than that, all he could think about was that he was between her legs, her crotch barely 6 inches from his. Amie grinned down at him.

"So, do I win?" she asked. Steve arched an eyebrow, and with a couple quick movements cocked his hip out, swept her leg and rolled, swiftly changing positions and pinning her instead. To prevent her from doing the same thing, he held her legs tightly between his, trapping her more effectively that she had done to him.

"Not yet you don't," he replied, smirking. "Now, how would you get out of this one?" he asked.

Amie wriggled, but was stuck fast. The top of her uniform pulled open a bit, and Steve saw with a shock that she was not wearing her normal, pink sports bra. She was wearing a white, normal one, with lace trim. It clung to her shape, and with her on her back it wasn't leaving much to the imagination.

"Maybe I'll get out of it by distracting you," Amie said quietly.

Too late, Steve realized he was staring at her chest. He let go of her arms and sat up on her quickly.

"I...uh...I'm sorry," he stammered. He felt suddenly very awkward, and tried to get up. She wasn't having that. Her legs were loose now, and she hooked them around his back and pulled him down to her, flipping them over again. Now his legs were locked between hers, on his back again. Her entire body was pressed against his, her faces only inches away, her hands holding down his wrists.

Beads of sweat were popping on Steve's forehead. This had gone beyond sparring. He could feel every inch of her body, her curves, against his. He was getting hard and knew she could feel it, as her abdomen was directly on his crotch. He had to stop this before it went too far.

"That's...that's enough for today, I think," he said. "You won this round, let me up."

Amie let go of his wrists, but didn't move. She stoked his arm with one hand, and with her other, she ran it along his face. Steve stiffened. She was moving closer to him...and, before he knew what was happening, she was kissing him.

It wasn't a gentle kiss, either. It wasn't tentative, or sweet. It was passionate, needing. She pressed her lips against his, pushing her tongue inside his mouth and exploring. She moaned against him, pressing herself deeper against his body. Steve was in shock. He didn't know how to respond. He knew he should push her off him - he certainly had the strength too. He could stop this.

Instead, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her even tighter. He pressed his tongue into her mouth as well, kissing her back. Every feeling, every urge, all his desire was engulfing him, destroying the walls he'd built to protect himself.

No, he couldn't...what was he doing! He pulled away, grabbing her shoulders and separating them with a gasp. He stared at her with wild eyes.

"I can't!" he said, panting, his arms shaking from desire. "I'm sorry, you know I want to, but you're my student! And you are too young!"

She stoked him arm again. "Sensei..." she said gently. "It's okay. I want you too. And I'm not too young, I'm 19."

Steve felt like he'd been hit over the head with a frying pan. Amie, the innocent, sweet young thing he'd been desiring for so long...wasn't too young after all. She was 19. Legal.

But she was still his student...he tried to calm down. He didn't know how to respond, the bulge in his pants was getting very large. Amie smiled sweetly at him, waiting, as he fought with himself.

Just then, he felt her fingers touch his crotch through his uniform.

He nearly jumped a mile. The feel of her hand was too much, and the floodgates opened, and his hold on normalcy broke.

He lunged, crushing her lips under his. He wrapped his arms around her and felt hers go around him, holding him tightly to her. He explored her mouth with his tongue, reveling in the feel of it. He reached into her uniform, sliding his hand up her bare flesh and grasping her breast, which was straining against her bra. He slid his hand around it and popped it out, kneading the tender flesh hungrily.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, kissing down her neck. "I want you."

Amie threw her head back, loving his touch. She gasped and his hands enveloped her breast, and she breathed out "I want you too, Sensei."

Her words sent shivers up his spine. He had no idea why it excited him so much, when she called him that, and right now he didn't care. "Say that again," he told her.

"I want you, Sensei," Amie said. "I want you so much."

Then Amie whispered directly into Steve's ear.

"I want you inside me."

Steve rolled them, still kissing her. He was on his hands and knees, Amie beneath him. He pulled back from kissing her and stared at her.

"Are you sure?" he asked her. "Do you want this?"

Amie nodded. "I want this more than anything," she said. He noticed her arms trembling.

"Are you scared?" Steve asked. "You're shaking."

Amie looked into his eyes. There was something penetrating about them...his eyes were so deep, so powerful. She couldn't lie to him.

"No...I'm not scared, Sensei. Just a little nervous."

Steve stroked her face, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear. "There's no need to be nervous, beautiful," he said. "I will take care of you." He leaned down and began kissing her neck.

Amie moaned and pulled him closer. Steve put both his hands into her uniform, pushing it apart and out of the way. He reached behind to unhook her bra, and pushed it upwards, exposing her breasts. Amie looked up at him shyly, and Steve felt like he was going to explode.

His beautiful student, less than half his age, was lying topless in his studio. Her smooth, perky breasts were laid bare for him, the nipples standing at attention. With a groan he pulled her on top of him, taking first one and then the other breast into his mouth, nibbling and sucking on her tits. He heard her gasp and moan at his touch. He needed release. He reached down towards his pants and yanked them downward, his cock springing free, hard as a rock. He took one of her hands and wrapped it around his manhood, shuddering with pleasure at her smooth touch. He felt both her hands on him now, and he closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure.

Suddenly he felt her lips on him, and his eyes flew open in shock. There she was, his sweet little girl, sucking his massive cock into her pretty mouth! She looked up at him, so innocent but such a demon at the same time. Her lips and tongue felt so good, her head bobbing up and down on him, her tongue swirling around and hitting all his tender spots. It wasn't even a minute before he felt like he was going to burst, and he reached down to stop her.

"I want to cum inside you," he said, staring into her blue eyes. Amie stood up, hooked her fingers into her uniform pants, and pushed them down. She shook off her top and bra too. She was wearing white panties with red trim polka-dot blue stars. Steve adored polka-dots, they were so sweet and innocent! She gave a little twirl, letting his look from every angle, then knelt down closer to him so he could reach her. His hand immediately went up the leg hole of the panties, searching for her sweet spot. She gasped when his finger touched her, stroking her clit and sliding between her lips. How tight she was! Even his finger felt squeezed. Her knees were shaking again.

Suddenly Steve had a thought...something he hadn't considered. He looked up at her, his finger still in her pussy. "Amie...have you ever done this before?"

Amie stared down at Steve. Slowly, she shook her head to the side, and back again. "No," she whispered.

"And you're sure?" Steve asked, trying to focus. She had to be sure. He had to hear that yes. "You're sure you want to give your cherry to me?"

Amie nodded. Steve pressed her further.

"Because there is no going back," he said. "No do-overs. Once it's done, it's done. You'll be mine."

"I want to be yours, Sensei," Amie said. "Since the moment I first saw you, I wanted you. Please...take me."

Steve reached for the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down to her knees, then pulled her on top of him. He held his cock straight, and she understood. Hovering above him, she slowly lowered herself onto his rod. Almost immediately she gasped, wincing.

"You're so big," she said, fearfully. "Will you fit?"

Steve grasped her hips on either side, and winked at her. "Don't worry...we'll make it fit," he said. With that, he started pressing into her, holding her hips down against him. She gasped, and couldn't help letting out a whimper. But she wanted it.

"Shhhhh, don't worry beautiful, it'll feel good very soon," Steve soothed her.

Only a couple of inches in, Steve felt a little resistance and knew he'd found her hymen. My God, this was really happening! He couldn't contain himself. He knew he should go slowly, he knew he needed to be gentle, but he couldn't stop thinking about how young and innocent Amie was, how wrong it was that she was his student and yet here they were, breaking every rule as he took her innocence away...and his willpower suddenly snapped.

He rammed himself into her, crushing her hips to his, holding her down firmly. He heard her cry out, and it excited him more. He flipped them over, holding her to the floor and pressing himself deeper into her pussy, filling her totally, stretching her to accommodate him. He pressed his body against hers, touching every inch of skin he could. Amie felt a thrill, this was a side of her Sensei she'd never seen before. Her pussy was getting used to his size, and it was starting to feel so good. She spread her legs, allowing him greater access, wanting more of him.

Steve starting moving his hips, bucking in and out of her, and with each thrust she met him, pushing back. She was moaning beneath him, and the sound was music to his ears. He started going faster, deeper, truly taking her and making her his.

"Are you ready, little girl?" he said, breathing heavily with every thrust. He knew he wouldn't last long.

"Yes, yes I'm ready, take me, fill me!" she was almost screaming, grabbing his arms and pulling them together. He could tell she was close, very close, and as he thrusted onto her one final time he licked his finger and pressed it against her clit.

They exploded together. She screamed in pleasure, writhing on the mat, as her pussy throbbed around his cock which was pouring jets of hot cum into her freshly deflowered canal. He reveled in the feel of it, in her, his innocent young student who had given herself fully to him. He moaned as the last few spurts of cum came, collapsing on top of her naked body.

It was a few moments before rather of them spoke. Steve felt drained, but happier than he could remember being.

He rolled to the side and looked at her, his beautiful prize. He knew thinking of her that way was wrong, but he no longer cared. She gazed at him adoringly.

"Thank you, Sensei," she said happily. "I hope that wasn't a one-time thing."

He grasped her hand, and kissed it. "Not a chance," he said. He reached over and held her to him, and heard her happily sigh.