Amie's Continuing Black Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What do you mean?” she asks.

You called out Dwayne’s name when we were making love.” I answered.

“Really? Hmmmm, maybe I did. I’m sorry!” she says as she snuggles up to me.

We laid there together, languid and nearly asleep for quite some time when Amie broke lifted her head and gave me a deep kiss, she stares at me for a long moment and says, “Bobby?”

“Yeah?”

“I have to ask you something, promise not to be mad?” she asks me.

“What do you want? I won’t be mad.” I retorted, staring into her beautiful blue eyes.

She hesitates but finally says, “I...I don’t know how to put this.” She bites her lower lip. “I was just wondering...wondering if you would ever consider letting me make love to Dwayne again. I had promised myself that what I did would never happen again but for some reason I just cannot get the letter he wrote me out of my mind. I just feel like I would like to experience his lovemaking one on one.”

She just lays there staring into my eyes, waiting for my reaction. I looked at her for a long time, her pretty blue eyes were starting to well up with tears. I wasn’t entirely surprised that this was happening but I was still caught off guard. I finally broke the silence by asking, “You haven’t been talking to him have you?” I asked feeling somewhat angry thinking she had.

“No! Not at all, I wouldn’t do that!” she says.

“I don’t know Amie, it’s probably not a good idea. Besides I tossed that letter in the trash when we got home and we don’t have the phone number.” I said.

The corners of her mouth kind of twitched and she says, “Yes we do, I fished the letter out of the trash and kept it. I don’t know what I was thinking, I’m sorry!”

“Amie! Incredible, just incredible! I should have seen this coming.” I said and just laid there thinking about her with that big black man and what this could mean to us. What did I start by allowing this to happen in the first place. I made the snap decision to nip this in the bud and told her, “No Amie, we shouldn’t really go there again so forget about it.”

She averts her eyes for the first time, “That’s fine.” She whispers. “I’m so sorry I brought it up, you are right of course.” Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

I thought this was the end of all this and the next morning I kissed her goodbye and headed off to work that day and then the next. Our life was going on, or so I thought!

A few days after our conversation I got home and was putting my key into the lock when the door opens and standing in front of me was Amie and she was totally nude. She attacks me, kissing me and tearing my clothes off. When I was naked like her she falls to her knees and starts sucking my cock, I thought I was about to explode! After a few minutes, she gets up off her knees and leads me to the couch where she gets on all fours and picks up some lube off the cushion, hands it back to me and says breathlessly, “I want you to fuck my ass, please...please fuck my ass!

I needed no more encouragement and I grabbed the tube and squirted the lube all over my cock and put some on my finger and worked it into her lovely little rosebud. I grabbed her hips and place my cock at her backdoor and said, “You don’t know how much I have wanted to do this!”

“Fuck my ass Bobby, fuck it hard! She hisses.

She reaches back and guides the head of my cock into her anus, it felt INCREDIBLE! In a few seconds I was buried into her up to the hilt, she was so tight smooth and warm and I had to really force myself to hold back and not immediately shoot my load into her. She was receiving her first white cock in her ass and it was very exciting. “Ah! Oh! Do my ass honey!” She exclaimed as I drove my cock in and out of her. I only lasted a few more minutes and I grunted, “Take my cum in your sweet ass Amie!” I let loose into her, I felt like I was being electrocuted!

I weakly fell on top of her with my dick still buried in her rectum. We both were breathing hard and drenched in sweat. “That was amazing!” I told her, kissing her back.

“Yeah, I’m glad you liked it.” She says.

Later that evening we were sitting on the couch, her head was on my shoulder and she was softly rubbing my nipples with her fingers. “Bobby?” she asked.

“What Amie?”

“Have you reconsidered what I asked you the other night?” She asks me.

“I have thought of it but I haven’t really changed my mind.” I said. Then it hit me. It finally sunk into my thick skull why she let me fuck her ass. She was bribing me! “Is that why you let me have your ass this afternoon?”

Sheepishly, she says, “Yes, I thought it might help my cause.”

I sat there thinking real hard about everything, I was starting to get aroused thinking of her wanting Dwayne so bad. I considered the ramifications for our marriage, maybe it wouldn’t hurt if she made love to him one more time. Besides, it was a lot of fun fucking her ass and it never would have happened if I hadn’t allowed her to fuck him and his friends in the first place I was probably going to regret this but needed to see how this would play out.

“OK Amie, get his fucking phone number and call him. Just make sure he knows I want to be there when he fucks you.” I told her.

“Oh, thank you!” Amie exclaims and kisses me and goes to get the phone and his number. She comes back and sits next to me, unfolds the crumpled letter and dials the number. Even though it was probably just a few seconds, I don’t think I ever waited so long for someone to pick up a phone. Finally Amie says, “Dwayne? This is Amie! Remember me?” I could hear him from where I was sitting, he must have been pretty excited.

“Yeah, I missed you too!” She says almost singing. I could only hear one side of the conversation but I got the idea what was being said. She continues the conversation with:

“Yeah, I got your letter and Bob and I have discussed it and I would love to hook up with you again.”

“I want to make love to just you also.”

“Uh huh, sounds nice!”

“Yeah, he wants to watch again.”

“He’s insisting on it.”

Amie listens to him talk for quite a while, every once in a saying “Yes!” and “Uh huh.”

Finally, she says, “I think that will work, I’ll talk to my husband and call you later!”

“See you later Lover!”

She hangs up and puts the phone down. “How does this coming weekend sound? He can’t wait and neither can I!” She says looking at me as if to see my reaction.

“OK with me, what’s the plan?” I asked.

“We will check into the same hotel we stayed at last time. We are to go down to the lounge but sit separately and he will come in and it will be like he is meeting me for the first time. Dwayne wants this to be like a first date and he wants to take me to his place and even though he really wanted to take me there alone he has agreed to let you come along and watch.”

We reserved the room for Saturday night and got ready for her date with Dwayne. Amy opted for a new dress and chose a tight black semi sheer off the shoulder mini dress with bell sleeves, she would wear the same shoes and jewelry and no underwear. She had her pretty pussy waxed clean again and she was ready to go.

That evening we got ready in the room and just before the seven o’clock meeting time we started for the lobby. Amie looked so beautiful I started kissing and fondling her, she giggled and pushed me away saying, “Stop! you’ll mess up my makeup!” We got on the elevator with this older couple and the man couldn’t keep his eyes off Amie until his wife shot some daggers in his direction.

We got off the elevator and headed past the front desk towards the lounge. The same girl was behind the desk that had been the two months before and smiled at us and shook her head. I hung back 25 feet or so as we went down the hall to the lounge, Amie walked in and by the time I entered she was climbing up on a bar stool in the center of the bar. I went to the right and sat at the end so I could survey the whole place, including the entrance. Amie ordered a wine and I ordered a Rolling Rock and we both waited. I surveyed the lounge, it was pretty slow, I counted several couples and four single men. A few minutes after we sat down I saw this chubby middle aged guy in a business suit make his way over to Amie. Without asking he sat next to her and ordered a refill of Wild Turkey. He looks at her out of the corner of his eye and says, “Can I buy you a drink?”

‘No, I wont be staying long.” Amie says in a cool even voice.

An awkward few minutes passes when he say, “Mind if I sit here?”

“Suit yourself.” Amie responds.

Dwayne was now a few minutes late and Amie seems agitated, glancing around the lounge to see if he has come in. I’m starting to wonder if he is going to show when he walk into the room..He pauses for a moment and then goes to the opposite end of the bar, sits down and orders a rum and coke. He sips his drink and seems to not notice Amie. She glances at me and back at him and fixes her gaze on him. She keeps squirming nervously in her seat and is starting to look like a little kid whose dog has just gone missing.

The man sitting next to her looks at her and at Dwayne and says, “Like the looks of that African-American don’t ya? You young girls just amaze me.” Amy says nothing so he gulps his bourbon, sighs and hops off the stool and exits the place. Amy sits there and seems extremely agitated, Dwayne just sits and drinks and makes small talk with the bartender. Was he expecting Amy to go over to him? I was starting to think this was getting weird when finally her looks in her direction and smiles. Amy smiles brightly and gives him a little wave. He gets up and walks over to her and says, “Hi, I’m Dwayne, mind if I sit down?”

“No, not at all.” Amy say, giggling.

“What are you drinking?” He asks.

“Just boring ol’ Merlot.” She answers.

“Get this lady a Merlot if you please.” Dwayne tells the bartender. He turns to her and says, “What’s your name?”

Amy giggles and says, “Amie!” She places her hand on his thigh.

They sit there for some time talking and laughing and making believe like they had just met. “Would you ever consider dating an a man of color?” He asks her with a smirk. She just laughs and says, “Well, maybe!” They keep talking and as they do he is lightly rubbing her bare shoulders and kissing her neck and ears. She run her fingers back and forth on his inner thigh. I heard her say in a low voice I could barely hear, “Oh Dwayne, I missed you so much! I thought of you every day!”

He looks into her eyes and kisses her deeply and says, “Me too baby.”

They then get up, she grabs her bag and he takes her coat. As they head to the door he nods at me and I get up and follow. We head to the lobby and the outside exit, passing the hotel clerk again who just grins at us as we pass. Once outside he places Amie’s coat over her bare shoulders and asks me, “Parked in the garage?” I nod and says, “Good, meet us here in front, I have a red Mustang convertible.”

When I retrieved my car and drove from the parking garage to the entrance they were already there. She was sitting in the passenger seat and he was standing outside leaning on the Mustang. He comes over and says, “We’ll be taking a right out of the entrance and you follow me, it’s only about a mile.” He gets in and I see him lean over and kiss Amie and guns it out of the hotel entrance, as I follow I have a weird thought: Hey! He buys American! We go a few blocks, take a left and then go straight for quite a bit and then turn down some side street before finally pulling into this parking lot next to this big apartment building. He gets out and tells me that the parking is for residents only but I should have no problem this evening. We park and get out of our vehicles, Amy is carrying her coat and bag and she shivers a bit in the cool night air. No wonder, she is nearly naked! We go to the front and Dwayne unlocks the door and lets us in. “There’s an elevator, but I live on the second floor so we’ll walk up.” He says.

It seemed like a pretty nice building, I wondered what his apartment would be like. We got there and he let us in. We walked into a pretty expansive living room, he throws his keys on a table and turns to Amie and takes her in his arms and kisses her, reaching up under her short dress and cupping her bare ass cheeks. She responds by running her hands along the sides of his shaven head, kneading his ears with her fingers. They break their embrace and Dwayne looks at me and says, “Sorry man, I should have offered you a beer. The kitchen is down that hall, help yourself and then join us in my bedroom.” They go into a room off the hallway as I retrieve myself a beer and when I get to the bedroom they are again in a passionate embrace. I sit in a chair against the wall and watch as he starts to peel Amie’s dress off her shoulders and when her pretty tits pop out of the top he falls to his knees and suckles them with his full lips and hungry tongue. Amie’s head is lolling back and forth and she is moaning softly. “You just don’t know how much I have been needing this!” She gasps.

“I have dreamed of your sweet body every day.” Dwayne whispers, pulling gently on her nipples with his teeth. Amie groans loudly.

“Oh let’s get out these rough clothes and press your beautiful black flesh against mine” Amie says, her face flushed.

He stands up and removed his tan suit coat, loosens and removes his tie and practically rips his shirt off. He unfastens his belt and trousers, kicks his shoes off and steps out of his trousers and boxers. When he does this his black cock springs up ready for action. Amie stares at him as she shimmies out of her dress and reaches down and removes her shoes. She steps into his arms and coos, “You are so good looking, such a beautiful man.” She stands on her tip toes and kisses him and them starts placing little butterfly kisses down his chest, she pauses at his nipples and bites them roughly causing his knees to buckle slightly as he moans. She licks down his muscular belly and falls to her knees before her black lover and runs her tongue along the underside of his cock. “How long is this beautiful dick?” She says as she looks up at him adoringly with her pretty blues eyes.

“Just shy of 12 inches, no matter what I do I can’t seem the get it to grow any larger than 11-3/4 inches.” He says and laughs. Amie places one of his balls in her mouth and sucks on it making a loud slurping sound, she does the same with the other one and then starts sucking on his massive cock. She is stroking it with both hands and eagerly licking the head and sucking. He then pulls her up to her feet, kisses her and leads her to the bed. He crawls onto it and lays on his back and says “Bring your little pussy up here, we’ll do sixty nine.” Amy straddles his face with with herself eye to eye with his rock hard cock. She looked so tiny on top of his black muscular body, the contrast between their skin was incredible. He was so much taller than her that she could just barely reach his cock with her mouth. She pulls his cock to her lips and the tip disappears between her pink lips, she then sucks it eagerly.

She is rocking her hips thrusting up and down gently like she is fucking his tongue. After a bit of this she stops and looks between her legs at Dwayne lapping her moist mound and says with a sexy lilting Southern accent, “I want you to cum in my mouth so bad, I have not tasted your creamy cum yet.”

He says, “Later baby, I have held out for four days and want to have the first time tonight to be deep in your delicious pussy.” He continues eating her and she keeps licking and sucking his black cock. She kind of shivers and says, “Oooooo, please make love to me with this beautiful cock. I need a real man inside me!”

She rolls off him and lays on her back and spreads her legs wide, her glistening pussy ready for the onslaught. I just love how her little pussy looks, she doesn’t have meaty lips but has a beautiful little slit that is now gaping slightly open awaiting he big black cock. He climbs between her legs and positions his cock at the entrance of her love hole and slides into her with a smooth stroke, planting half of his black shaft into her. He is up on his hands and she is looking down at his penis as it enters her. Her lips make a little “O” and her chest is heaving up and down as she is breathing heavily, almost out of control. She lightly places her tiny white hands on his toned black love handles and gasps, “Uh! Uh! It feels soooo good! I love it Lover, fuck me hard I want all of you!”

Dwayne’s hips are thrusting hard, driving his cock into her deeper and deeper. Amie holds out no longer and she shudders, her mouth is wide open and eyes closed as the she seems to let out a silent scream. She reaches up and puts her arms around his torso as far she can reach and pulls herself up towards him, crushing her breasts against his front. He lowers himself down onto her and while just barely keeping his weight off her by resting on his elbows. Her white body is barely visible below him and her legs are wrapped around him and he is plunging into her hard and deep.

After several minutes of this he withdraws from her and flips her over and pulls her to her knees and enters her pussy from the rear. Amie pushes back at him hard as his massive cock strokes in and out of her, it’s black shaft glistening from her juices. Amy tenses up and writhes around as she climaxes hard once again. He then pulls out and stands up and pulls her to her feet, he picks her up and impales her on his cock. Her hands are clutching his neck as they seem to be trying to buck each other off. As he fucks her her juices are dripping out on onto his scrotum.

He then slows for a few seconds and then slams her against the wall, her back is flat on the wall and as he pushes his cock in and out of her she raises her arms and crosses them above her head and each time he pounds into her she is grunting, “Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!, Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” over and over again. She then starts cumming again as her face contorts with her eyes closed, she clenches her teeth and lowers her arms and puts them out, pressing the palms of her hands against the wall. She digs her heels into his ass cheeks and suddenly she seems to freeze lets out a gurgling sound like I have never heard before. He slows his pace and her eyes flutter open and she pleads, “Don’t stop! Keep it in me, cum in me!”

Without withdrawing his penis from her he turns around, carries her to the bed and falls onto the sheets. Dwayne continues humping her and she is bucking her hips with each stroke. “Fuck me Lover! More! More! Fill me!” she calls out.

His body tenses and his strokes get irregular, he gasps, “Here it comes! Ahh, ahh” and he squirts his semen deep inside her, collapsing on top of her. He pauses for a short moment and then starts slowly and gently thrusting his hips again, they kiss and she murmurs something I couldn’t quite make out. He keeps slowly screwing her and I couldn’t help notice his white cum dripping out of Amie and into the crack of her ass, soiling the bedding. Gradually, he picks up the speed of his lovemaking and soon she is responding with heavy irregular breathing and she exclaims, “I, I , I can’t believe this!” She then lets out a long groan as she shudders with another orgasm.

He doesn’t remove himself from her but rolls onto his back and she is now on top riding him like a cowgirl. His cock still seems rock hard and he is reaching up and fondling her breasts. “You are so beautiful!” He exclaims.

“You are an incredible lover!” she tells him as she plants kisses all over his face.

She is now riding him hard, humping his black cock desperately for what seemed like several long minutes. Finally he unleashes another load into her and his white semen is dripping out of her and onto him and she just lays there sighing and gently rocking back and forth. Amy rolls off him and his cocks pops out of her. She lays there all languid and he gets up and goes to the bathroom. Nothing is said when he comes out and goes to the fridge and gets a beer, I could hear him talking on his cell phone when he was in there. He walks back into the bedroom sits on the edge of the bed and lightly strokes Amie’s hair and we make small talk for a while. Finally, he tells me, “I’ve got a little surprise for you.”